PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-03, 05:11:43
News: A feature is available which provides a place all members can chat, either publicly or privately.
There is also a "Shout" feature on each page. Only available to members.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Could an "anomalous EM device" possibly get out to the public quickly?  (Read 8689 times)
Group: Moderator

Could an "anomalous EM device" possibly get out to the public quickly?

Let's assume that someone comes up with a self-runner.

Two choices come to mind:

1.  Get rich by selling to Big Oyl or Big Power, etc.  And they will likely sit on it as they rake in Big  profits on oil and gas.   Or would they try to get the new technology out to the public as fast as possible?  I doubt it... too much invested in oil and gas (wars being fought, etc)

2.  He declines to sell this to Big Oyl or GE etc, resolving to get his device out to the public quickly instead.  Distributed manufacturing, simultaneous announcements in various countries where replications have been done quietly until the day of disclosure.  Then -- it hits the media and the truth about the device spreads like wildfire.

Let's assume that Big Oyl does not like this, because with the announcement, the price of oil suddenly drops dramatically.  Let's posit that Big Guv-mint does not like the shake-up either and seeks to preserve Big Corp profits -- and a semblance of the status quo (economies and workers dependent on oil and gas...)

Predict --
Gov-mint will clamp down on the device, saying it is untested/unsafe -- and has not met regulations in being UL approved.

SO -- what happens to the self-runner, the "anomalous EM device" seeking to be born, to help mankind?  Is it welcomed with open arms?  hardly.  More likely with a smashing fist, I'm afraid.

Is there any way around this?  ANY way to get the new EM device out to the public WITHOUT selling out to a Big Corp OR being stomped by Big Gov't?

Is there any way around this?  ANY way to get the new EM device out to the public WITHOUT selling out to a Big Corp OR being stomped by Big Gov't?

Two possible solutions from my ponderings on this question:

1.  Form a small company, or work with an existing company with a keen public-interest, and seek the necessary UL-testing and approval -- or equivalent in some country.  Perhaps bill the device as a safe lighting device for an RV (or some "small" application to avoid drawing too much attention while it is being developed and then built in quantities).

Or
2.  Build and distribute in a country without the regulatory-hoops of the US or UK etc, and get it going and popular.   THEN get it into newspapers, get the public to DEMAND that the new device be made available to them.

Group: Elite

It's turtles all the way down
An alternative might be full disclosure in a "build it yourself" detailed construction document free to download. This will create acceptance at the grassroots and spread like a fire that no one can extinguish.

Trying to manufacture can be a risky venture. This will happen eventually but not at the start. Too easy to locate and stop with regulations.

Unfortunately the internet and youtube have been so polluted with non-working devices by hoaxters and scam artists, and so many people have been led down bogus paths, such a document may not be believed in it's own time.

---------------------------
"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

@PhysicsProf

Your question involves many variables, the main one being the actual device itself and not the economic or political factors.

I have coined the Level 1 to 5 method of categorizing future OU devices.

Level 1 being the most simplest device possible to build by anyone having access to all the required and widely available parts.
Level 5 being the most complicated device requiring specialized tooling skills or technical expertise that is not widely available.

The other levels having a mix of Level 1 and 5 to varying degrees.

So if you have a Level 1 device (ideal device for mass OU disclosures) then the question is rather moot to what the Mr. Bigs may do. Who cares what they do in this instance since the information will be out there and the build specs fall into the perfect practical availability of parts and easy tech.

But if it is a Level 5 device, then you have to be very careful when disclosing because the overall response will be limited to those who have the skills and tools to make it into a useful device and this may be quashed very easily.

We are going through this right now with the TK device shown by @T-1000 and gang at OU. The replication will obviously be a challenge because identical parts are not easily available. The disclosure is done but still no exact replication and this is no wonder. But then in this case the most important thing is to learn as much as possible using other comparable components in order to achieve a more standardized and practical build spec.

Regardless of the build grade Level, inventors should realize that weather they go public or try to hold it under their belts for patenting and commercial routes, they should not get overly invested because regardless of the final disclosure method, give it 3-6 months and that first disclosure will be rendered obsolete. So for any OU inventor, the ultimate payback will be eventual obsolescence which is the natural law of exponential progress and if you cannot know this in advance, then you will be investing important monies in your own demise because someone will come after you and their derivative technology will make yours seem like the stone age very quickly.

This does not mean guys will go public because we have seen so many of them keep the closed box under their arm and call out "who wants to pay me a few million". lol

wattsup

I've thought about this before and have posted ideas but recently I thought about how similar the situation is with MMS, Jim Humble and the Pharmaceutical cartel which is fighting to stomp out Humble's MMS miracle discovery that cures so many things and costs so little at around $20 for a years supply.  You have a multi-billion dollar industry almost as big as if not bigger than big oil and he is successfully getting MMS into the hands of millions of people.  How?  He does not personally sell it nor profit from sales of it.  He teaches people how to use it and how to show others how to use it.  And when this got so big it finally got attention from the FDA (no doubt brought by the Big Pharma) he formed the Church of Healing.  Government is not to mess with religion.  Also by no longer claiming things that everyone already knows about and simply selling it as water treatment has been a big help in keeping the flow going.  

Church of Free Energy anyone?  Also consider that almost anything can be sold without approval of UL or anyone else if it is sold as an 'experimental device' for research only.  I really think the wise old Jim Humble has found a way to beat the system for the most part and it might be wise to study his methods in getting an 'anomalous EM device' out to the public.  

I've thought about this before and have posted ideas but recently I thought about how similar the situation is with MMS, Jim Humble and the Pharmaceutical cartel which is fighting to stomp out Humble's MMS miracle discovery that cures so many things and costs so little at around $20 for a years supply.  You have a multi-billion dollar industry almost as big as if not bigger than big oil and he is successfully getting MMS into the hands of millions of people.  How?  He does not personally sell it nor profit from sales of it.  He teaches people how to use it and how to show others how to use it.  And when this got so big it finally got attention from the FDA (no doubt brought by the Big Pharma) he formed the Church of Healing.  Government is not to mess with religion.  Also by no longer claiming things that everyone already knows about and simply selling it as water treatment has been a big help in keeping the flow going.  

Church of Free Energy anyone?  Also consider that almost anything can be sold without approval of UL or anyone else if it is sold as an 'experimental device' for research only.  I really think the wise old Jim Humble has found a way to beat the system for the most part and it might be wise to study his methods in getting an 'anomalous EM device' out to the public.

Hmmmmmm. Saint Wattsup. I like the sound of that. Or even Rabbi Wattsup for those of the other persuasion.

Actually, I have tried locally to find empty capsules to start trying the MMS myself but no pharmacy had any in stock. I would like to try it just as a good general internal cleaning method. I will have to order them from ebay. The calcium hypo I will get locally next week. Otherwise I may just order the ready made products MMS1 and some MMS2. I also just got off the phone with my brother who is a Homeopath (non-practicing) and he told me he has bee taking the MMS1 for years now. Good way to keep them beasties at bay.

wattsup

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Frequency equals matter...

Buy me a drink
Monsanto...

Very helpful comments @all -- I'm quoting e2m because I learned something new from him that is particularly insightful IMO:

Church of Free Energy anyone?  [lol! - sj]  Also consider that almost anything can be sold without approval of UL or anyone else if it is sold as an 'experimental device' for research only.  I really think the wise old Jim Humble has found a way to beat the system for the most part and it might be wise to study his methods in getting an 'anomalous EM device' out to the public.  

And wattsup posted some great views also.  I quoted you WU over at the Gabriel thread at OU.com; hope you don't mind.  Seems Mavendex is meeting with INVESTORS tomorrow ...  well, here's what I posted there and Mav is invited to join the discussion (I wish him well BTW):
Im back but busy catching up on work, I meet with investors on Monday, after which I do a little show for them and we talk about where we should get started.

Hi, Mav!  This is Dr. Steven Jones.  While I strongly support your work -- and understand the approach of involving investors, at the same time here is something to think about, from a thread I started over at OUR.com, post by wattsup:

Regardless of the build grade Level, inventors should realize that weather they go public or try to hold it under their belts for patenting and commercial routes, they should not get overly invested because regardless of the final disclosure method, give it 3-6 months and that first disclosure will be rendered obsolete. So for any OU inventor, the ultimate payback will be eventual obsolescence which is the natural law of exponential progress and if you cannot know this in advance, then you will be investing important monies in your own demise because someone will come after you and their derivative technology will make yours seem like the stone age very quickly.

wattsup

Group: Guest
.... I thought about how similar the situation is with MMS, Jim Humble and the Pharmaceutical cartel which is fighting to stomp out Humble's MMS miracle discovery that cures so many things and costs so little at around $20 for a years supply.

Let us hope the results of a freely published How-To on cheap energy has better results. That concoction certainly does have some good effects. It promotes weight loss.
I have a family member (not a blood relative) still recovering after 4 months of diarrhea. The weight loss started after he reached the 10 drop level.   

Maybe it was because he previously used colloidal silver?

Trying to propagate information about a free energy device may work better if a high fee is charged. That way the reputation of the device isn't likely to be destroyed by failed replications of those not able to follow instructions.

Group: Tinkerer

tExB=qr
Releasing a document is easy, the hard part is making it believable.  It will have to withstand an unfair degree of scrutiny and analysis by amatuers and professionals.  In addition to build instructions, it will have to contain explanations and answers to a variety of qeustions, as well as test procedures and actual test data from a working device. 

If the source makes themselves available, they will have to endure the scrutiny, bashing, praising, and no less than 1 billion questions, endless repeated. 

The more difficult the device si to make, the less it will be reproduced.

a bit off topic:
wattsup,  I have not personally tried the capsule form (MMS2) and I think unless you just cannot take a minute to mix the MMS1 with the often included citric acid or some lemon or lime juice, wait 3 minutes and then add water that I would not go with the MMS2.  I think even someone at work could do this on a 10 minute break easy enough.  My concern with the MMS2 as it becomes critical IMO to get a lot of water down when you take a capsule.  You don't want something that concentrated sitting in a nook of your stomach without a lot of water to dissolve it.  If I had to take it that way I'd also probably do jumping jacks to get it mixed up good  ;D

However having said that if someone has a disease they are fighting I'd probably take MMS2 rather than take nothing if it was not possible to take MMS1.  Just drink lots and lots of water.   I aslo strongly recommend getting Humble's free first book - very informative and donating the $12.95 to get his second book as it's a great cause. 

Good points, e2m, wattsup and grumpy:
Releasing a document is easy, the hard part is making it believable.  It will have to withstand an unfair degree of scrutiny and analysis by amatuers and professionals.  In addition to build instructions, it will have to contain explanations and answers to a variety of qeustions, as well as test procedures and actual test data from a working device. 

If the source makes themselves available, they will have to endure the scrutiny, bashing, praising, and no less than 1 billion questions, endless repeated. 

The more difficult the device si to make, the less it will be reproduced.

Mavendex on the Gabriel device and Matt Jones on the Tesla switch are going through the "billion questions" now.

Mav replied to me, re: concerns about getting a lot of investors at this stage:

Thanks Doc.

Both my friend and I are into this to save the planet not make richs, Teslas construction with the modifications I have listed plus a few electrical components that were not available in Teslas day will make it so we don't have to rely on the fossil fuels any longer.

Thank you for your support, and we will keep things as humble as possible. Although doing research for a living would be a nice turn of events vs. working 40 hours for a job then dropping another 40 into research and development.

Money is nice to be able to make cash from farming energy would be excellent. but all in all I would just like to see oil used for something useful instead of feeding our gas tanks.

Hard working and confident!  Best wishes, to Mav...

Trying to propagate information about a free energy device may work better if a high fee is charged. That way the reputation of the device isn't likely to be destroyed by failed replications of those not able to follow instructions.

Good point, about failed replications.  Hmmm...  better to have a build from readily available parts and "level 1" easy to build IMO  -- so as be able to spread the technology quickly.  If it works ;) .

Look at the Romero/Muller motor-gnerator and even the Gabriel device -- guys have been working on these for about SIX MONTHS, with little in the way of successes.  Especially the RM device, which is complicated VERY hard to replicate evidently.  The Gabriel device (nested transformer) seems to be meeting with more success but is still difficult, expensive with the high-permeability inner toroidal core.

Again, I'd like to see -- a device that works -- with readily available parts and "level 1" easy to build, with clear instructions.  THAT guy is going to do a service to humanity, if he keeps it open source!

Side note:  my invention of a solar funnel cooker, nearly twenty years ago, is now in Haiti, Bolivia, Kenya, Phillipines -- all over the world!  Totally open source.  Needed components (e.g. windshield reflector and oven-safe bag) are readily available. 

google "Dr BYU" , top listing.

Group: Guest
Dear PhysicProf:

The simplest device that demonstrated that air energy can be extracted (or lead-out, bring-in) may be the air+water pump device.  That device was demonstrated in Hong Kong on Dec 19, 2004.

A conceptual diagram is shown below.  The physics principles used are:

1.   In a U-tube with one limb water and one limb oil, the height of the oil column will be higher as its density is lower.

2.   If one limb is water and the other limb is air+water, the height of the air+water column will be much higher.

3.   At the exit, air+water will separate back into air and water.  The temperature will be cooler because of the adiabatic expansion of air.  

4.   This extra thermal energy will contribute to raising the air+water to the greater height.

5.   In the non-static environment when there is a continuous motion, it is possible to tune the system to a high degree of efficiency.  Because of the contribution of the thermal energy of air, the total output energy can be greater than the energy supplied by the air pump.

6.   This invention was perfected by Dr. Raymond Ting and won a silver medal at an Invention Show in USA.

7.   There is no patent on this device as I treat it as an example of Divine Revelation 1.  The parts are readily available and the entire system is easily reproducible.  Some tuning is required.  (Mr. Cheung, a water-works engineer, built the demonstration system in Hong Kong for me within a day.  The bet was – if the system did not work, I paid for all the parts.  If it worked, he paid.  He was glad to pay.)

8.   Now, we can reproduce this demonstration in USA.  Your University may want to take it to a higher level with the necessary scientific measurements.  It is impossible for big oil or governments to stop such a simple scientific experiment.

May God Guide us all.  Divine Revelation 1 is now an absolute truth.

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-03, 05:11:43