PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-03, 14:49:28
News: If you have a suggestion or need for a new board title, please PM the Admins.
Please remember to keep topics and posts of the FE or casual nature. :)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]
Author Topic: Janost's "Self-runner" Device: Replicating and Testing  (Read 173314 times)
Group: Guest
I looked at some of your posts recently and 99% of them are negative.
I'm amazed that you spend so much time on a site like this?

I'll just ignore your comments and keep up my work  :)

I feel the same negativity on your side: you refused to take into account either the objections about the functioning or the informations about the nature of negative resistances (they work only in a narrow range of voltage/current around a biased point, consuming energy). You ignored the need of measuring the capacitor voltage that powers your circuit, only way to prove it is a "selfrunner".
Your alleged work was not a "work" but in the best case a flippant misinterpretation of an ordinary circuit and in the worst, a falsification.

Now that ION suggested that you lead proper measurements, you honnestly admit that your circuit runs only "for 32 seconds on 15000uF" and so is not a selfrunner. So I was right, and you was wrong to affirm the contrary prematurely, in spite the lack of evidence.

« Last Edit: 2012-10-10, 10:12:19 by exnihiloest »

Your alleged work was not a "work" but in the best case a flippant misinterpretation of an ordinary circuit and in the worst, a falsification.

Yes, your right.
How could I be so stupid and belive that I actually did some work?

It was a flippant misinterpretation of an ordinary circuit and a falsification.

Sorry
It wont happen again.
« Last Edit: 2012-10-10, 13:06:37 by janost »

Back to the energeticforum again.

Group: Elite

It's turtles all the way down
Back to the energeticforum again.

This thread was incorrectly titled and misleading from the outset. No proof of a self runner was ever demonstrated nor were any proper measurements of the circuits viability performed.

Famous quote: "If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen"

If constructive critique of your circuit is not welcome, why do you post it here? Maybe you belong in the good old boys club over at EF where illusions and backslapping prevail.

---------------------------
"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

Yes, your right.
How could I be so stupid and belive that I actually did some work?

It was a flippant misinterpretation of an ordinary circuit and a falsification.

Sorry
It wont happen again.

do you think supression exists ? thank you for your effords

I have only shown the circuit and did not even get around to use ground or radiant energy yet.

I think the critisism wasn´t very objective.
If the requirement for playing with these toys is an university degree I would say that your not allowed to play with computers as I have a university degree in computers.

I'm not on my back yet but will be more careful about what I post.

This thread was incorrectly titled and misleading from the outset. No proof of a self runner was ever demonstrated nor were any proper measurements of the circuits viability performed.

I did not start this thread.
And I was invited to this forum because of the devices in this thread.

It doesnt hurt to be a bit polite  ;)

Sorry if I offended,  I was trying to help you overcome a few hurdles. That's why I offered circuit suggestions and improvements. I have worked with these circuits before.

I will stay out of this thread if it is your desire.

"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

Why dont you just use an enormous high voltage trough a coil, run through a gigantic magnetic field, straight down into an electrolysis bath?
Shouldnt that give some OU?

Oh, forgot the special, special, out of this world windings required for the coil.
Should they go across or by the wind?

None of the above is required to extract power from the envoirement.

But keep going.
At least your having fun on your spare time.

Cheesus  :o

Answer a simple question, anybody.

If you have one capacitor, disconnected on the shelf, why does it selfcharge?

And if it does, why dont you have a hundred or a thousand of them?

Group: Tinkerer

It is a characteristic of dielectric elastance.

If a capacitor was formerly charged, then discharged,
when idle and disconnected from any external loading
it will recover charge from the dielectric.

To fully discharge a capacitor to eliminate elastance
re-charging it is necessary to short its terminals
for a period of many hours.

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

Here are 2 versions that fix the impendance problem.

Before the switch fires the cap has infinite (almost) impendance to the battery.
When it fires the capacitor is short circuted across the battery.

The SCR version is better because it totaly depletes the cap before release while the transistor version releases with a remaining charge in the cap.

Recycling the energy is a nice idea to play with. We can certainly enjoy experimenting with this.

Not sure of the purpose of the 5mH inductor across the primary?

One thought: Your SCR version will not allow more than about one volt of charge on your recycle cap before the SCR fires, since it's gate requires only around 0.6 volts above the cathode to fire.

If you try to get higher firing voltage by increasing the gate resistor, you starve the gate of current, which is a bad way to fire an SCR, because SCR's like a sharp pulse or sufficient pulse current drive at the gate so that the pulse can propagate across the wafer rapidly. Failure to do this can damage the SCR by creating a hot spot or current hogging, especially when operated close to it's maximum A-K current ratings

I have offered some similar circuits here:

http://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=604.msg25876;topicseen#msg25876

The 5mH inductor is because the primary of the transformer to high DC-resistans for the circuit to oscillate at 12v.
The avalange voltage for a 2N2222A is around 8v.

If I charge a separate battery (not the same that I´m running from) it charges ok.
But when I run a feedback the charging is not so good.

Here is a classic demonstration of resonance.

An ignitioncoil run backwards, driving 6VAC into the secondary (HV-winding) of the coil through a series resonance with a frequency of 50Hz.
In a series resonant circuit at resonance the voltagedrop over the capacitor or the inductor is Q times higher than the voltage supplied but 180deg out of phase.

So here the 6VAC will light a CFL connected over the cap.

Note that the ignitioncoil is still a transformer so the voltage over the HV-winding is transformed down but the output is not used in this circuit.

If your goal is just to light a CFL from 6Vac or pulsed DC then you can use this circuit.

It will work without a wallwart with a 2:1 transformer on 110v line or 1:1 transformer on 230v line power.

Warning! With a capacitor matching the transformer for series resonance the output is about 1 Kilovolt!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-03, 14:49:28