PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-03, 14:09:17
News: A feature is available which provides a place all members can chat, either publicly or privately.
There is also a "Shout" feature on each page. Only available to members.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: FE claim in Zimbabwe... ?  (Read 2625 times)
Group: Moderator

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9nCzRsZ1cI&t=0s   in his home, 50 kW capacity

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VJ-q-NrBDA   1200W prototype, this would be the one to manufacture if inventor would agree, and sell - giving inventor huge royalties after tests, IMO...

How to look at the 1200W prototype, or buy one under NDA?
What do you think?

Group: Ambassador

This fellow is in the new thrive movie

Many have been asking about him and I have been making calls And queries

Oddly
I have spoken with Nobody that has seen or met this fellow,
Or knows anyone who has ? ( he has been around since 2003 ( I think?)

Yes I believe Foster Gamble ( thrive movie guy)
Has been to see the device!

But his visit which he highlighted in thrive trailer
Is .....kinda soft on vetting IMO

Have more folks to call on this!

Thanks for posting ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9nCzRsZ1cI&t=0s   in his home, 50 kW capacity

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VJ-q-NrBDA   1200W prototype, this would be the one to manufacture if inventor would agree, and sell - giving inventor huge royalties after tests, IMO...

How to look at the 1200W prototype, or buy one under NDA?
What do you think?
When I get done making the payments to the Nigerian Prince for receiving the windfall I am due, I will definately be investing in what I have seen in this promising collage of pictures. 
I would like this to be true, but it will be up to people like members on this site to vet the technology if revealed, or more likely release our own discoveries. 

Group: Experimentalist

They say: "The MSED is a technology that generates electrical power by converting high radio frequency energy directly into electricity". And where the high radio frequency energy comes from? To examine a technology when you can't make any measurements, you would still need to have detailed plans of the machine like a patent. We don't have them. What would be the interest of a "Nigerian Prince" to present photos or videos of a supposedly autonomous and innovative electrical installation, without providing the slightest practical or scientific element of proof?
The answer to this is very simple, and if you answer it before sending money, you will save money.
The Nigerian prince forgot to show us the photo of the generator and its fuel tank.

---------------------------
"Open your mind, but not like a trash bin"

F6flt
That's gotta sting huh?.
Some young guy in Zimbabwe has a house off grid, a successful company and people probably climbing all over themselves just to talk with him.

Meanwhile all the rocket scientists on the internet can't even light a 1/2 watt LED on FE. So the answer to this is simple, he's the man because he has it working.

Regards
« Last Edit: 2020-12-04, 00:30:11 by Allcanadian »

Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

Thinking about the guy in Zimbabwe...

Imagine being able to build a self-sufficient house anywhere. It could also power electric vehicles at which point we could be almost completely independent. Do we really need to be dependent on other people?.

I think it scares a lot of people that in the future many people could say they don't need anything from others once there set up. Your services are no longer required which leaves many people dependent on others without a job. What happens when most of industry is autonomous and self-sufficient?.

In fact most aspects of society as we know it would be obsolete because we could choose to live where we want, how we want independent of others. Sounds pretty cool... I'm all in.

Regards

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

Group: Tinkerer

Quote from: AC
In fact most aspects of society as we know it would be obsolete because we could choose to live where we want, how we want independent of others.

Sounds pretty cool... I'm all in.

You've just described how things once were.

Before governments were "corporations" and before the "Fascist Corporate" takeover; i.e. the early stages of the Great Reset.

After all the dust settles from the ongoing present warfare it will be coming back.

But even better.  Even more Freedom.

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

This fellow is in the new thrive movie

Many have been asking about him and I have been making calls And queries

Oddly
I have spoken with Nobody that has seen or met this fellow,
Or knows anyone who has ? ( he has been around since 2003 ( I think?)

Yes I believe Foster Gamble ( thrive movie guy)
Has been to see the device!

But his visit which he highlighted in thrive trailer
Is .....kinda soft on vetting IMO

Have more folks to call on this!

Thanks for posting ...
He is on Facebook and linkedin Chet. Company is Spiritmax in Harare, I’ve messaged him on linkedin

Group: Ambassador

Jim
Very nice indeed
Hopefully you get connected !
I have someone to speak with on Monday
For hopefully some more information!

BTW
Yes I do know the “lore” of the Koalas

The sinister  side....😳

Group: Experimentalist

Thinking about the guy in Zimbabwe...

Imagine being able to build a self-sufficient house anywhere. It could also power electric vehicles at which point we could be almost completely independent. Do we really need to be dependent on other people?.

I think it scares a lot of people that in the future many people could say they don't need anything from others once there set up. ...

The argument is twisted. For centuries already, people have needed each other less because society has taken over what was part of charity or self-help in communities. The world has become more individualistic, which doesn't mean more selfish, and everyone has adapted to it.
If people could buy a device for autonomous energy in their homes, it would not scare them in the least to equip themselves, myself included.

I don't understand the need to make extravagant excuses for the non-existence of this type of equipment, when the reason is quite simple: such a device does not exist. All those that have been presented so far are either non-reproducible and not seriously measured prototypes, or pure scams or hoaxes. Considering the way this farce is presented, I bet a box of 12 bottles of Champagne that the Zimbabwean machine falls in the second case.

"Open your mind, but not like a trash bin"

F6FLT
The argument is twisted. For centuries already, people have needed each other less because society has taken over what was part of charity or self-help in communities. The world has become more individualistic, which doesn't mean more selfish, and everyone has adapted to it.
If people could buy a device for autonomous energy in their homes, it would not scare them in the least to equip themselves, myself included.

I would disagree and the hostility towards renewable/clean energy and climate change is a good example. The narrative is that we should stick with fossil fuels to subsidize the labor related and distribution jobs in that industry. They also reject climate change because that would reflect badly on fossil fuels again relating to existing jobs. We have literally millions of people completely dependent on that industry for employment. In effect, by rejecting clean energy technology and forcing fossil fuels on the population they have made the population completely dependent on them.

Make no mistake, those in the fossil fuel industry are scared shitless of any new technology and there is a vast false information campaign to discredit clean energy and climate change. As James Carville said... "It's the economy, stupid."

I don't understand the need to make extravagant excuses for the non-existence of this type of equipment, when the reason is quite simple: such a device does not exist. All those that have been presented so far are either non-reproducible and not seriously measured prototypes, or pure scams or hoaxes. Considering the way this farce is presented, I bet a box of 12 bottles of Champagne that the Zimbabwean machine falls in the second case.

That's the strange part, you have obviously never seen free energy or understand it however I and many people I know have seen it first hand. Which is kind of like when all the average people said nothing heavier than air can fly as other exceptional people were actually flying through the air doing what they said cannot be done. That's the strange part isn't it, there are literally millions of people doing new things which millions of other people say cannot be done as we speak. So what is possible and what is not?, it depends on our understanding and what we can do in reality.

The mistake is thinking you have it all figured out when this is obviously not the case.

Regards
AC

Quote from: AC
...however I and many people I know have seen it first hand.

To what Scientific Principle or Process would you attribute the Anomalous Free Energy that you saw?

Were you able to duplicate the Principle or Process to make it yourself?

Are you able to explain how it is possible to tap into the Free Energy that you observed?

So far, such an explanation has not been produced by anybody.  Will you be the first?

An explanation which assures reproducibility?

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

Magnetic field is the source of electrical energy and the method of generating it is simply by Faraday laws of induction. The problem is only with our limited view on it. The COP <1 situation is because we are unable to view outside of the box so we treat the limits of created device as a limit imposed by physic laws.

To what Scientific Principle or Process would you attribute the Anomalous Free Energy that you saw?

If you were able to click your brain from transmit to receive, you would have noted my earlier reply mentioning quantum foam.

mudped
Are you able to explain how it is possible to tap into the Free Energy that you observed?
So far, such an explanation has not been produced by anybody.  Will you be the first?

In fact many in the past have given detailed explanations for free energy such as Nikola Tesla and T.H.Moray.

As we know, I could say do the research but almost nobody does, I could also say try to reproduce the experiments but few are really dedicated to learning new things.

What are you doing tonight?, I'm reprogramming my Arduino for another "two capacitor paradox" test run, testing a new blocking diode/series string feedback loop I came up with after talking solar with Tinman and I also have a new two battery setup (12v-18AH/20HR) to mirror the two capacitor setup.

It occurred to me that I may have got it all wrong, something you probably wouldn't understand, and producing a gain could be much easier than I thought. The trick is to remove all that isn't working towards the goal and retain what is. So the technology always becomes less complex not more until all that remains is self-evident.

Regards
AC

...The trick is to remove all that isn't working towards the goal and retain what is. So the technology always becomes less complex not more until all that remains is self-evident.

Regards
AC

Words to work by. A design isn't perfected until it can't be simplified any further.

'Tis better to try and fail than never try at all

AC,

You haven't provided anything definitive here.

You have repeated the same Conjectures and Speculations that all Free Energy Claimants have regurgitated.

Reproducibility is KEY.

Have you Dunnit or Not?

Are you able to explain where the Energy purportedly comes from?

Paul-R,

Quantum Foam is itself Speculation and Conjecture.

Explain how it "Hypothetically" is supposed to "Work."

Do you know?

I should add:  There are some who Do Know.

Conclusively.

Group: Moderator

"What are you doing tonight?, I'm reprogramming my Arduino for another "two capacitor paradox" test run, testing a new blocking diode/series string feedback loop I came up with after talking solar with Tinman and I also have a new two battery setup (12v-18AH/20HR) to mirror the two capacitor setup. " -- AC

I'm listening -  I like the 2-cap paradox!  Played with it some...
Are you incorporating an inductor??

physicsprof
I'm listening -  I like the 2-cap paradox!  Played with it some...
Are you incorporating an inductor??

Yes, I started a thread on my bench called the two capacitor paradox,   https://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=3994.0

The transfer losses between two caps are similar regardless of the kind of resistive load near 50%. However when a switched inductor is added the losses can be reduced to under 10%. I had some measurement issues with common ground so I had to use two Arduino data loggers to gather the input/output data when testing inductor/transformers. I'm also in the process of incorporating a high frequency joule thief to transfer energy between the two capacitors.

It's important to look at this objectively and understand that the means by which the energy is transferred is more important than the resistance of the conductors or load. Near half the input energy is always lost unless an "energy transformation" occurs during the transfer of energy. As well, when we charge a capacitor from a battery the same transfer losses should take place and we lose half the energy. So this is a pretty big deal if were talking about building very efficient circuits.

Regards
AC

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-03, 14:09:17