PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-27, 11:03:43
News: Check out the Benches; a place for people to moderate their own thread and document their builds and data.
If you would like your own Bench, please PM an Admin.
Most Benches are visible only to members.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Bio- Electric Therapy At Home Scince 1995  (Read 241 times)

Try the Dr. Hulda Clark mild electrotherapy zapper. - Not DC or AC applied, - it's on +off DC 5-6volts therapy.  Even the famous actress Karen Allen from "raiders of the lost ark" got rid of her mosquito virus infection that way , after spending $8000 on several doctors. Microorganisms can't take voltage or microamps of current. Read her books , such as The Cure For All Diseases,  Cancers, etc. The California shop still sells her herbs program , and books, equipment. She trained the lab people before she had past away old age. PS- this has nothing to do with the Tens Unit which is not for therapy. It only lowers a pain level.
Zapper  Units sold on Ebay or other locations on internet. ( I built my own years ago with visual meters from specifications of the higher priced units with my own improvements.)
My model of her Syncrometer Bio-resonance contamination tester box isn't finished yet. Somewhat similar to the lie detector circuit of years ago, incorporated for new different purpose. I proposed 12 improvements. The newer dated models on the market have incorporated 2 improvements from my original list- now called "Zincrometer).

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-27, 11:03:43