PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-05, 21:31:51
News: Check out the Benches; a place for people to moderate their own thread and document their builds and data.
If you would like your own Bench, please PM an Admin.
Most Benches are visible only to members.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17
Author Topic: Flux Gate Interrupter, BEMF Redirector  (Read 323275 times)
Group: Guest
If I have understood you correctly, you're coils are wound " hexfilar " ?
I wonder what we would see if we were to wind with a good quality Litz wire, lots of low resistance in parallel, Hmmm!

If you watch ol' John B wind an SG, you will see many similarities.  What's missing is the sister coil.  Also, he uses steel rod for core material, I didn't see any such core in Erfinder's demo.

I will certainly agree with one thing Erfinder mentioned, we should be much further along than we are.  This doesn't look like rocket science at all; how we skipped right by something so seemingly simple, I do not understand.  I have spools of multi-strand wire that I made myself, used for various testing and for whatever reason never stumbled across this effect.

Dear Erfinder.

If I have understood you correctly, you're coils are wound " hexfilar " ?
I wonder what we would see if we were to wind with a good quality Litz wire, lots of low resistance in parallel, Hmmm!

Just thinking out loud !  :)

Cheers Grum.

Multiple windings in parallel is how you can reduce the resistance, and maintain the inductance of a single winding.  Not necessarily the smartest thing to do but it is doable. 

What matters to me is that you at least try and understand why the video was shot in the first place.  It was offered as as a rebuttal to a concept which was started by a guy who no longer guides the direction of this concept.  It's being suggested that the coils and magnets should be kept stationary and iron be passed between them, the reason for this I don't have to repeat.  There are enough patents on this concept to keep us busy for years in our attempts at interpreting them.  The results associated with following the logic of the the few who support this stationary magnet and coil concept have been documented.  My argument is that tons of resources are invested in this direction, the only thing that has come out of this effort is an effect which we were already familiar with.  An effect which is for the most part associated with high inductance, high resistance and high frequency.  I demonstrate the opposite, namely I show the effect can be produced using low inductance, low resistance and low frequency.  I show the effect can be demonstrated without all the extra baggage.

You see the video and ask me about the strands, ignoring:

*  the relation between the coils
     *  the fact that the circuit inductance is low
     *  the fact that the circuit resistance is low
     *  the fact that the circuit operation frequency is low
     *  the lack of a closed magnetic circuit

All of the above are equally important to the means by which the coil resistance is reduced.  What you saw in that video is the past.  This is not where I am now.  This was a moment in time when things started coming together.  Where do you want to end up and why?  I have no idea how the universe works nor its relation to these circuits and in certain circles I may be judged for not having an immediate desire to know this connection. I know or at least hope I know what I want and what I am after, and share this with those who are interested.  I am not asking anyone for anything.  No one can answer a question that originates in you.  I want power in the form of voltage times amperage, and I want it how Nature uses it, without loss, and at the very smallest of expense.  What do you want, from what you present the answer to this question isn't clear to me.  How do you plan on getting what You want?  If you are following the leader, how will you differentiate your own ideas and impressions from his/hers if you aren't asking your own questions and finding your own answers?

Regards

If you watch ol' John B wind an SG, you will see many similarities.  What's missing is the sister coil.  Also, he uses steel rod for core material, I didn't see any such core in Erfinder's demo.

I will certainly agree with one thing Erfinder mentioned, we should be much further along than we are.  This doesn't look like rocket science at all; how we skipped right by something so seemingly simple, I do not understand.  I have spools of multi-strand wire that I made myself, used for various testing and for whatever reason never stumbled across this effect.

The coils in my demo have welding rod cores.  These coils were from an old SG.  I was never a real fan of that concept, but learned a shit load from it.  What I learned early on..(thanks JB) is that the SG was in essence a transformer.  When you see that, it changes just about everything, you start looking at all those other instances when you pulse coils and ask yourself where is the secondary?  This isn't rocket science, and the only reason why folks missed the boat is because they were preoccupied.  The preoccupation is with OU, upholding established concepts and laws, efficiency calculations, and arguments, debates which cover all topics not specifically named. 

Regards

Group: Renaissance Man

Buy me a cigar
Dear Erfinder.

Quote.

Unquote.

Forgive me.

In this " Tool Box " I know as OUR. I consider myself as a Hammer. This tool box also contains some really sharp chisels, however, they don't really work very well as separate entities. What I am saying is that teamwork will reach a common goal.

I am not the really clever one, I'm the guy that can take a two dimensional object on paper to a three dimensional model, a manipulator of material, so to speak, effectively , give me a plan and I will build it. I rely, very heavily on my peers here. I bring an idea to life, that is what I am pretty good at.

Cheers Grum.

---------------------------
Nanny state ? Left at the gate !! :)

Dear Erfinder.

Quote.

Unquote.

Forgive me.

In this " Tool Box " I know as OUR. I consider myself as a Hammer. This tool box also contains some really sharp chisels, however, they don't really work very well as separate entities. What I am saying is that teamwork will reach a common goal.

I am not the really clever one, I'm the guy that can take a two dimensional object on paper to a three dimensional model, a manipulator of material, so to speak, effectively , give me a plan and I will build it. I rely, very heavily on my peers here. I bring an idea to life, that is what I am pretty good at.

Cheers Grum.

Here's the thing, no one here is a tool, figuratively or literally.  I don't see this platform as a place where ideas should be brought to be replicated in sweat shop fashion.  I hope that individuals here are looking for solutions, seeking answers.  Reality is that there is a lot of follow the leader going on.  You are your own leader.  You keep telling yourself and others that you aren't clever, be advised that one day you will start believing it.  You want a plan, formulate one?  I see you building, why are you building what you've built, what's the goal?  How close are you to your goal?  What this guy suggests or that guy says is just that....what that guy suggest and what that guy says.  What matters in the end is what you want and what you are willing to do to get it.  I see folks building what others say, and its funny because it will never lead to what the person building it wants, they know this to, but won't admit it to themselves, nor to the individual whose work they replicate.  If you can't see the goal, YOUR goal from the very beginning chances are, you not doing what you should be doing.

Regards

Sorry!
« Last Edit: 2015-02-12, 22:54:44 by wattsup »

@Erfinder

For sure this thread is about the flux deviation which is also in my view the least attractive method to produce output given the magnets are fixed, the coils are fixed, the transfer is via a midway flux deviator that itself creates an added distance between magnets and coils or cores, making direct proximity a less effective tool.

But I also am still very interested in that type of effect because of the simplicity. To push the flux deviation idea one step further would be to simplify the motive force used to turn the flux wheel. My thinking is if the flux wheel was one disk of metal having the cutouts to be between the deviation regions, maybe that disk could turn using the Faraday disk method. This would eliminate any motive drive method from the equation and possibly produce better output results. Also, for the magnets, I think that they should not be too big. Instead of having 8 good diameter magnets, maybe by using 16 (or more) smaller magnets positioned in a zigzag formation will create more movement of the copper atoms as the open window of the flux wheel passes through. These are all more ways of testing.

This was an old demo device.  I only brought it up because the audience was being challenged, it was said that a good demo is better than a ton of words.  I gave a demonstration which showed how the present direction is overrated, receiving more attention than it needs.  I have no interest in the topic being discussed because I have been there, and know it will not give me what I want.  What I want isn't even in what I demonstrated, what I demonstrated is that we are all living a bold face lie.  What I demonstrated is that we can generate an electrical output without the associated mechanical output, the latter being that force which operates in opposition to the prime mover. 

As you have shown with your build, it touches perfectly on what I previously posted about a magnet passing closely through the copper windings creates cancellation effects from the start, which you have solved by receding the coils or protruding the core to meet the magnet passage. This could be used in the flux deviation methods as well and surely would be advantageous.

Takes a quick mind and eye to catch the obvious.  How many folks totally miss that  O0, you have a keen well trained and focused eye Sir!  There are two forms of induction taking place, one between the core and magnet, and one between the magnet and coil.  The interaction between magnet and core result in you generating an output, soooo.....move the damn coil back...for crying out loud stop being greedy!  The easy fix to "the" problem is the last thing checked by the majority.  I am so glad that there are at least a few who don't raise their hands to be counted.

Add to that less winds but with multi-strand wire and bingo, I just salivated when I saw those sparks. If you consider also that your build may have room for two more coils, that makes things even more interesting indeed.

Being the looking further junkie that I am, the variables I would have wanted to also see are........

a) If the coils could have slid on the core, while leaving the core in its position, the effect of sliding the coil further then were they are now to see how far you could get from the magnets without losing output.

b) If the coils could have slid on the core, while leaving the core in its position, the effect of sliding the coil closer then were they are now to see how close you could get to the magnets will you lose or gain output. But your thick spacer support at the coil magnet end will prevent that, I know, but had to mention it. Sometime small variable help understand much more of what's going on there.

c) Again using the standard coil topology is great but other coil typologies are possible in many ways. Such as, instead of full winds, putting on pancake coils would also flush the imparted effect away from the cores quickly so they do not create more cancellation.

You don't need my blessing to look into those things.  You see what's needed.  I have no interest in pursuing it further, this device is my dooms day plan B.  Once you see how stupid you were and fix the problem at the source, your horizon broadens and you go after that which you have been putting off owing to your preoccupations.

I am working on a totally different system, basically two magnets and one straight piece of thick copper wire to prove simple but very direct spin conveyance. I never saw it done before in this way so it will be fun to try. Once it is ready, good or bad, I will post something. hehehe

wattsup

Everyone has their path.  I have the greatest confidence that you will find what you are looking for, and will share what you find along the way.

Regards

Group: Tech Wizard

Hi Steve,

Thanks for showing the interesting video and although I understand as you wrote that it was an old demo device and it is already the past for you, I have made a drawing of the setup shown in the video, maybe some members here find it useful when attempting a test on it.
Please comment if there is any mistake in the drawing, and will redraw it. I also upload a snapshot from your video and have labeled a few things, to make the drawing visually more understandable, mainly to show the inducing magnets are positioned in the drawing at the top of the coils, above the dots.

I would like to ask whether you considered the effect of the mutual inductance between the two coils (their axis and cores are in a parallel position with each other and close enough to cause mutual induction in each other) if there is any significant interaction at all?  Unfortunately the changing of the distance between the two coils involves using another rotor disc to fit the magnets distance again to the cores distance and I understand this needs patience and machine work again and again.  

I think that from the drawing the answers to your points raised in your Reply #352 above can be seen, namely the low inductance comes from two bucking coils connected in series, this explains the low inductance too,  while the low circuit resistance comes from the parallel connected 6 windings.

What would be a further help from you is to discuss briefly why acceleration happens in your setup? I would be interested to learn about it for sure, what is your take on that, preferably on this forum if you agree.

Thanks,
Gyula

EDIT I deleted a mistake of mine.

Hi Steve,

Thanks for showing the interesting video and although I understand as you wrote that it was an old demo device and it is already the past for you, I have made a drawing of the setup shown in the video, maybe some members here find it useful when attempting a test on it.
Please comment if there is any mistake in the drawing, and will redraw it. I also upload a snapshot from your video and have labeled a few things, to make the drawing visually more understandable, mainly to show the inducing magnets are positioned in the drawing at the top of the coils, above the dots.

Like most your actions are motivated by the best of intentions.  The drawings are a distraction to the subject under discussion, I didn't want to post the video, I did because we were challenged, I responded to the challenge.  If folks are interested in the machine, I highly recommend that they discuss it in an area dedicated to such a discussion, without drawings and snap shots taken from the video.  Images, schematics and the like become the subject instead of instruments used for guiding a discussion, I want no parts of them.  I realize that this may come over harsh, and I do ask forgiveness for that, in my own defense, I have seen many good discussions go to shit as folks argued back and forth over an out of focus photo, or a mistake in a schematic.  You don't need a schematic, you don't need a photo, just an open mind and the means for assembling a test rig.

I would like to ask whether you considered the effect of the mutual inductance between the two coils (their axis and cores are in a parallel position with each other and close enough to cause mutual induction in each other) if there is any significant interaction at all?  Unfortunately the changing of the distance between the two coils involves using another rotor disc to fit the magnets distance again to the cores distance and I understand this needs patience and machine work again and again.  

I have considered the mutual inductance, more important than mutual inductance however is what I refer to as vector addition, the junction between two coils of like polarity form the opposite polarity vector wise.  From this we see two fields in opposition appearing (from the perspective of the vectors) as if they are aiding.  I see more than I care to discuss, those things I saw inspired a different more specific geometry.  I am not classically trained, what I say has meaning to me and the time needed to translate this in to mainstream speak....no one has that kind of time.  

I think that from the drawing the answers to your points raised in your Reply #352 above can be seen, namely the low inductance comes from two bucking coils connected in series, this explains the low inductance too,  it also explains the low RPM acceleration (low coils inductance involves lower frequency),  while the low circuit resistance comes from the parallel connected 6 windings.

The windings of the coils are low inductance, they were placed in "ANTI-Series" so as to: raise the total inductance to that of two windings in series, and maintain that value with all pairs in parallel.  In addition to this, anti-series between two coils wound in the same direction results in bucking fields between the two coils, there is method in the madness.  The acceleration effect cannot be accounted for and or explained by the present understanding of the phenomena.  Technically it should not happen owing to the low inductance and frequency.  An interesting thing  to note is the magnets are inducing directly into the cores and we have the interaction between the field induced in the iron and the field of the magnet, the resulting interaction is dubbed attraction.  The induced in the coil augments one and reduces the strength of the other....please look carefully into this, don't take anything for granted, nor judge me for not crossing a T or dotting an I.

What would be a further help from you is to discuss briefly why acceleration happens in your setup? I would be interested to learn about it for sure, what is your take on that, preferably on this forum if you agree.

Thanks,
Gyula

My job is to demonstrate that the impossible is possible.  I am to do this to the best of my ability, ignoring all laws and acceptable measuring practices while doing so.  I speculate, this makes me unqualified to explain anything.  My theory of operation is my theory of operation, my speculation is strong deluded drink, I don't recommend it, you won't be the same afterwards, and will find it difficult to convert it into mainstream.  I recommend you build the machine if what you have witnessed left an impression on you.   With your build which would not be considered as a replication, you can come to your own conclusions, I am positive you would be a leader in this area, being familiar with the laws has its perks.  If it be your will, I would be more than happy to build and test a model for you.  This way, you are guaranteed to experience what I demonstrated immediately.  You would be supporting my research, something I always welcome, research that all can benefit from.

Regards

... The drawings are a distraction to the subject under discussion, I didn't want to post the video, I did because we were challenged, I responded to the challenge.  

Well, if you wish I remove the drawing and the picture, please tell.   

... I have seen many good discussions go to shit as folks argued back and forth over an out of focus photo, or a mistake in a schematic.

While I agree with you that there are forums with heated up discussions, however, in this present case I do not think this is going to happen. And if the drawing is wrong, it can be redrawn, no problem on that. This is a simple drawing for sure, still I had to draw it for a friend because he is "schematic-addicted" to visualize a setup, especially when several coils with phasing are involved and surely there are similar members or lurkers here too...

Thanks for the explanations that you did give, I appreciate them and agree. I knew that two windings of the two coils are always in series and they add their inductances but whether this actually increases the resulting inductance or maybe decreases it depends on the mutual inductance between them.  I will have to check with an L meter this two coils placed near vicinity to each other with the given winding directions how the closeness influences the resultant L inductance (that's why mutual inductance question was posed). I agree that to fully explore the interactions a real build is needed. Thanks for you kind words and offer, will return to it later.

Greetings,
Gyula

Group: Elite Experimentalist

This is a standard unprofessionally wound multifilar coil.  6 wires per coil, fill the bobbin.  I didn't plan anything, neatness of wire was not taken into consideration, just wind on the wire. The two coils are wound in the same direction.  Connections between coils must be + to + or - to - (ANTI-series) versus + to - (Series).  

If you get an itch and want to attempt a replication, here some advice.  Do not use an induction motor as the prime mover, do not use a commutator based motor as the prime mover.  Your prime mover should be a brushless DC machine driven with a pulse width modulated drive circuit set for the lowest possible duty and frequency, this circuit should be designed so as to allow you to capture the collapsing field if possible.  I don't have a control circuit recommendation, use what you can come up with.  

Ping pong between the coils is an interesting way of describing it.....I wouldn't call it such, I find it better to just say that we are trying to establish those conditions found between windings between the coil and rotor. Bucking is natural, we just don't design our circuits so as to take advantage of it.  

Regards

Thanks for the additional details.

For sure I will replicate this O0
I found some enamel litz wire but the strands are neatly twisted together, do you think it would affect the results?

Regards

Luc

Thanks for the additional details.

For sure I will replicate this O0
I found some enamel litz wire but the strands are neatly twisted together, do you think it would affect the results?

Regards

Luc

You aren't going to replicate this, replication requires that I give details.  You are going to try the concept based on what you have seen.  I don't want folks replicating things I present.  Doesn't stop them from trying.  As I have pointed out, my task is to show that the impossible is possible, that a solution to a major issue, drag in generators, is easily reconciled.  My task isn't to walk folks thorough what I do.  If I were to take up that task, there would be no time left for research.

Regarding whether the twisted strands are going to be an issue....I don't know, I haven't, and don't plan on making that comparison.  My windings aren't twisted, no plan, just wound the wire onto the bobbins.

Regards

You aren't going to replicate this, replication requires that I give details.  You are going to try the concept based on what you have seen.  I don't want folks replicating things I present.  Doesn't stop them from trying.  As I have pointed out, my task is to show that the impossible is possible, that a solution to a major issue, drag in generators, is easily reconciled.  My task isn't to walk folks thorough what I do.  If I were to take up that task, there would be no time left for research.

Regarding whether the twisted strands are going to be an issue....I don't know, I haven't, and don't plan on making that comparison.  My windings aren't twisted, no plan, just wound the wire onto the bobbins.

Regards

Correct!...  I will try to replicate the effect. Did I not hear you say at the end of your video, "show me this guys"?

btw, I noticed the core diameter is much smaller then the magnets and obliviously the cores stick out of the coils.

Regards

Luc

Correct!...  I will try to replicate the effect. Did I not hear you say at the end of your video, "show me this guys"?

btw, I noticed the core diameter is much smaller then the magnets and obliviously the cores stick out of the coils.

Regards

Luc

The comment I made at the end "show me this guys" was directed at the individual who challenged the group, it was not directed at anyone else.  Actually wattsup was challenged, and I just couldn't stand watching paint dry anymore, I also grew tired of the folks showing the effect that Thane demonstrates using high impedance high resistance coils.  Its like no one wants to graduate.  Who cares if you can get the effect with an iron interrupter?  One of the smartest gentlemen on the forum already pointed out that that system is not going to do it, you have to build to some really tight tolerances, and then the damn thing will only operate right when driven right.  Can you say dead end (for the layman)?   It was all just too painful to watch, and I had to say something or I was going to burst.

The core diameter is smaller than the diameter of the magnets, and yes the cores protrude much further out than normal.

Regards

Hi Erfinder,

On your building offer: would like to ask how much it would cost me?  If you think, send a PM to me.

Greetings
Gyula

You are going to try the concept based on what you have seen.

Okay, so I took the concept into a transformer (reactor).  I grabbed some Litz wire and wrapped a pair of small toroids, bucking fashion, for the output.  Then I took a single piece of wire and wrapped around both toroids, one continuous loop as the primary.  This primary simulates the rotating magnets where N shows up on one coil, S on the other.  I pumped the input with my audio amp driven from a signal generator.

Can I make sparks?  No sweat.   Can I light an automotive high-beam headlamp?  Yeah, no sweat.  I can blow the sucker up if I want to pretty easy.  PoC done!

Now, if the Litz wire was not acting as a transformer between the tiny wires, say it was replaced with a solid piece of wire, this effect would not appear.  In fact, you would get squat for output.  So I went a little further.  How does acceleration under load look inside of a reactor?  Lets take a look...

What I see, is for any particular input power level I set, there is a specific frequency where I get maximum output power--just call it throughput.  And what does that look like?  Well, as I increase power input, the optimal frequency increases.  So, if I did this in loop mode, I would expect this reactor's frequency to keep driving itself up while increasing power to a point where the core could no longer oscillate any faster, or the wires would smoke, whichever came first.

Well, if you wish I remove the drawing and the picture, please tell.   

To late for that now....80 views and counting.......

While I agree with you that there are forums with heated up discussions, however, in this present case I do not think this is going to happen. And if the drawing is wrong, it can be redrawn, no problem on that. This is a simple drawing for sure, still I had to draw it for a friend because he is "schematic-addicted" to visualize a setup, especially when several coils with phasing are involved and surely there are similar members or lurkers here too...

You drawing for someone else means you are doing their work for them.  Not wise, even if it is done with the best intentions.  If they want to understand something they should put forth the necessary effort, you did!  

Thanks for the explanations that you did give, I appreciate them and agree. I knew that two windings of the two coils are always in series and they add their inductances but whether this actually increases the resulting inductance or maybe decreases it depends on the mutual inductance between them.  I will have to check with an L meter this two coils placed near vicinity to each other with the given winding directions how the closeness influences the resultant L inductance (that's why mutual inductance question was posed). I agree that to fully explore the interactions a real build is needed. Thanks for you kind words and offer, will return to it later.

Greetings,
Gyula

You have to assume that I have done some measurements, and I have, I wouldn't have indicated values if I hadn't.  I know what I am doing, (I think) to some it may not sound like I do because I mix a little of this with that, resulting in something that comes over a little confused sounding, don't be misled by the confused tone.  You address the mutual inductance again after asking me what I was doing, and even after receiving my answer you do not acknowledge what I specifically said I observe between coils in opposition.....interesting...its almost as if it doesn't matter.  

I appreciate your interest in the demonstration and look forward to seeing what you come up with in the future.

Regards

Group: Tinkerer

Hi Erfinder. I really enjoyed the video and learned a few things thanks. Just for the record I posted my vid of the effect simply to show it from 3 years ago. You've given me some ideas for my next build. I'm not that interested in "fighting lenz" or anything like that. As far as I'm concerned Lenz is beat in spinning iron rather than magnets. "All" that remains is the right geometry, right coils for max pu and efficient prime mover . Lenz is none of my concern nor is speeding up under load. BTW I thought you were an really old bloke :)

Okay, so I took the concept into a transformer (reactor).  I grabbed some Litz wire and wrapped a pair of small toroids, bucking fashion, for the output.  Then I took a single piece of wire and wrapped around both toroids, one continuous loop as the primary.  This primary simulates the rotating magnets where N shows up on coil, S on the other.  I pumped the input with my audio amp driven from a signal generator.

Can I make sparks?  No sweat.   Can I light an automotive high-beam headlamp?  Yeah, no sweat.  I can blow the sucker up if I want to pretty easy.  PoC done!

Now, if the Litz wire was not acting as a transformer between the tiny wires, say it was replaced with a solid piece of wire, this effect would not appear.  So I went a little further.  How does acceleration under load look inside of a reactor?  Lets take a look...

What I see, is for any particular power level I set, there is a specific frequency where I get maximum power.  And what does that look like?  Well, as I increase power input, the optimal frequency increases.  So, if I did this in loop mode, I would expect this reactor's frequency to keep driving itself up while increasing power to a point where the core could no longer oscillate any faster, or the wires would smoke, whichever came first.

I love the term REACTOR, I remember when I first started using it as it related to a concept I was working out.  In the end what I learned is that impedance can be used in a way that I have never seen before.  My ignorance being the only thing that allowed me to see this and seek to find a way of controlling it.  

Imagine being able to switch hundreds of amps instantly, and to do this without generating dangerous transients situations either in current or voltage or both, this is what a proper reactor facilitates.  It is for lack of a better way of putting it, is a true self regulating variable impedance, neither inductive nor capacitive, more a perfect embodiment of both. The self regulating aspect is made possible by recognizing that the fundamental as I call it serves as a carrier wave.  This carrier wave is modulated via a DC pulse, the DC pulse introduces an almost infinite range of harmonically related sine functions into the carrier, the coil demodulates the input signal.  Work as it is called in this system is carried out on one or more of the higher harmonics superimposed on the fundamental.  The reactor can relate to and operate on many frequencies at the same time.  The process for this begins when the parallel resonant condition is established at a harmonic just outside of the fundamental.  Parallel resonance keeps the reactor isolated from the supply, supply is directly associated with the fundamental, and indirectly with all other operating frequencies.   Do not underrate the voltage value of this cap bank.  Series resonance is a simulated condition, it is to be understood that here Ferroresonance is equivalent to series resonance, as in transformers this condition by definition destroys a transformers ability to generate a CEMF.  The combination of the two, the prior (parallel LC resonance) in association with the change in circuit inductance with increasing frequency, and the latter (ferroresonance) constitute a hybrid form of resonance which is neither parallel or series in the true sense, this relation facilitates the transitioning from one frequency to to the next within the infinite series of superimposed sine functions.  I call it Infinite Harmonic Resonant Self-Oscillation.  Remember...its speculation.....speculation is good..........unfortunately this isn't the place for such an exchange.

Hope that sheds some light on how I see acceleration under load inside "MY" reactor.

Regards

Hi Erfinder. I really enjoyed the video and learned a few things thanks. Just for the record I posted my vid of the effect simply to show it from 3 years ago. You've given me some ideas for my next build. I'm not that interested in "fighting lenz" or anything like that. As far as I'm concerned Lenz is beat in spinning iron rather than magnets. "All" that remains is the right geometry, right coils for max pu and efficient prime mover . Lenz is none of my concern nor is speeding up under load. BTW I thought you were an really old bloke :)

There is no need to fight against Lenz, there never was, and never will be. Now when you say that Lenz is beat, I feel like you really don't get what I tried to share, but I could be reading to deep into what you are saying.  I demonstrated that we don't need to reinvent the wheel, if the purpose of fixing the magnets and coils is to get around the effects associated with CEMF, and it has been demonstrated that this isn't necessary, then why continue to support the latter?  I don't follow the logic.  Another thing that is totally missed is that it just maybe possible that the substance as I call it moving in the polarized material is moving so fast that it appears static to us.  All I can say for certain is that when I move two of these polarized bodies with relation to one another there are forces which manifest which leads me to conclude that gyroscopic forces are at work, if this line of thinking be one which could lead to something fruitful, then it makes sense to me to associate this gyroscopic force with gyroscopic force, that is to say..... spin the damn things.  But that's me....to each his own. 

You can move your magnets like they taught you in school or YouTube.  Look back in history, some complained before Lenz, some didn't, go figure.

Regards

There is no need to fight against Lenz, there never was, and never will be. Now when you say that Lenz is beat, I feel like you really don't get what I tried to share, but I could be reading to deep into what you are saying.  I demonstrated that we don't need to reinvent the wheel, if the purpose of fixing the magnets and coils is to get around the effects associated with CEMF, and it has been demonstrated that this isn't necessary, then why continue to support the latter?  I

Regards
Because I have a demonstration of a working self runner with rotating iron

Group: Renaissance Man

Buy me a cigar
Because I have a demonstration of a working self runner with rotating iron

Dear Jim.

ARE YOU KIDDING ??  :D

Cheers Grum.

Nanny state ? Left at the gate !! :)

SORRY! When I say I - I mean Syairs demo

SORRY! When I say I - I mean Syairs demo

JimBoot mate,

I have known Erfinder in energy research for close to 10 years and would trust his advice any day before trusting a video demo of an unknown individual.
Erfinder has taken the time to share some of his past research that demonstrates something we are all seeking. Matt has made a quick proof of concept of Erfinders device and reports positive results. So why do we need to re-invent the wheel (spinning iron with fixed magnets) to get the same results?

Let us be careful with non proven devices like Syairs demo.

Kind regards

Luc

JimBoot mate,

I have known Erfinder in energy research for close to 10 years and would trust his advice any day before trusting a video demo of an unknown individual.
Erfinder has taken the time to share some of his past research that demonstrates something we are all seeking. Matt has made a quick proof of concept of Erfinders device and reports positive results. So why do we need to re-invent the wheel (spinning iron with fixed magnets) to get the same results?

Let us be careful with non proven devices like Syairs demo.

Kind regards

Luc

With all due respect that is your reality not mine. I really enjoy reading erfinder and watching his video. I don't know him but he seems like a smart honest bloke. Syair has shown a video with plans of a build and from what I can see has not held anything back. As EF has pointed out himself there is a lot we do not know about his setup.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-05, 21:31:51