PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-02, 12:52:24
News: Check out the Benches; a place for people to moderate their own thread and document their builds and data.
If you would like your own Bench, please PM an Admin.
Most Benches are visible only to members.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: OUR Specific Items  (Read 27659 times)

Group: Administrator

It's not as complicated as it may seem...
2012-02-13

1) Any person submitting an application for the OUR award must outline in sufficient detail that they have performed adequate measurements to merit their claim and application. This includes electrical, mechanical and heat-producing devices. The measurements and methods must be included with the application. The device must be able to produce a continuous output power of 15W (minimum) over and above the total amount of power applied to the device as an input source of power. If and when it is deemed that the applicant's submitted measurements are credible, the applicant will either submit the prototype for testing by OUR, or provide all the details necessary to replicate the device in question. The working device must be replicable.

2) OUR will make additional measurements on an adequate replication (or an applicant-submitted prototype) themselves using their own test equipment, in order to determine the merit of the application, at no cost to the applicant.

3) If the device operates in a self-sustaining mode while producing a continuous excess output power of 15W (minimum), and can be properly demonstrated as such, either in person, or with an applicant-submitted prototype, the OUR Award will be granted to the applicant. Alternatively, the applicant may submit to OUR all the details necessary to replicate the device in question.

4) In the event the application is successful and the OUR Award is to be granted, the applicant must first agree to publicly open-source the full details of the submitted device (within thirty days of the completion of the OUR tests) -- then the Award will be granted.

the OUR team.
« Last Edit: 2012-08-10, 02:04:05 by poynt99 »

---------------------------
"Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe." Frank Zappa

Group: Administrator

It's not as complicated as it may seem...
Please also be reasonable with the number of topics you open, Try to use what is there and only create another if it is really required. Thanks.

the OUR team.

---------------------------
"Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe." Frank Zappa

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-02, 12:52:24