PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-06, 14:38:28
News: Check out the Benches; a place for people to moderate their own thread and document their builds and data.
If you would like your own Bench, please PM an Admin.
Most Benches are visible only to members.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]
Author Topic: Kapanadze replication  (Read 26455 times)

I think current amplifying is done by charging and discharging capacitor especially in aquarium 2 device in very high rate, when current is coming from ground because of voltage difference between part of device in air and part connected to ground.

Buy me some coffee
I think we are moving too fast.
The similarity between patent1 and patent2 is the series tank circuit in each.
So each has a high frequency generator let's say at least 1 MHZ, a coil (part of a pair), and a capacitor.
Therefore it has to be high frequency AC, not DC or the cap will charge up and block the current.
I believe it also has to be a resonant tank circuit. So this poses some challenges in order to maintain resonance
bearing in mind that l2 has a potentially variable load.
One of the peculiarities of a resonant tank circuit is that it consumes no power apart from minor circuit losses.

---------------------------
Electrostatic induction: Put a 1KW charge on 1 plate of a  capacitor. What does the environment do to the 2nd  plate?

Unfortunately, the second feature of a resonant circuit is that it does not produce any additional energy.

Efficiency of  induction cooker:

Conventional residential cooking tops typically employ gas or resistance heating elements to transfer energy with efficiencies of approximately 32% and 75-80% respectively. Residential induction cooking tops instead consist of an electromagnetic coil that creates a magnetic field when supplied with an electric current. When brought into this field, compatible cookware is warmed internally, transferring energy with approximately 85% efficiency.

https://www.energystar.gov/partner_resources/products_partner_resources/brand-owner/eta-consumers/res-induction-cooking-tops

Aking.21, I know you went to visit Tariel some time ago to have a hands on demo of the aquarium unit. If you could turn back time, what would you have done differently during that trip? What questions might you have asked him, with the benefit of several years of reflection and learning?

I guess one of them might have been to ask for a demo with capacitive and inductive loads in addition to the resistive heater.

Buy me some coffee
Aking.21, I know you went to visit Tariel some time ago to have a hands on demo of the aquarium unit. If you could turn back time, what would you have done differently during that trip? What questions might you have asked him, with the benefit of several years of reflection and learning?

I guess one of them might have been to ask for a demo with capacitive and inductive loads in addition to the resistive heater.
I didn't go, but my business partner went with an electronics engineer.
A second trip was arranged without my input and a second much more powerful generator was commissioned.
On arrival, we brought in a much more highly qualified engineer who had a myriad of equipment with him.
When Kapanadze saw our electronic equipment he refused to give the demonstration which had been paid for.
Consequently, we stopped paying him a salary, and the communication was severed.
Much of the mistrust was our fault because we did not know we had to find an immigration expert to get him into the UK.
I contacted the Isle Of Man immigration woman, but in retrospect, she was utterly useless.
By the time we found out what we should have done, it was too late.
 Kapanadze had lost trust in our team.
I was quite happy to ask for a resistive heater. Anything that can power a 2 kw heater for 4.5 hours can power most household equipment.
If I had been there I would have used an NE2 bulb as a meter. That's all that is necessary.
An NE2 bulb would have seen transmitted energy and been able to zone in on the source.
It can also see the field around the device. It can also tell the difference between dc and ac and skewed ac.  It can also detect positive and negative. It can also detect voltage when used in series with other ne2 bulbs. Plus it doesn't blow up. It is truly a remarkable instrument.

Electrostatic induction: Put a 1KW charge on 1 plate of a  capacitor. What does the environment do to the 2nd  plate?

Aking.21
From your description you made more than a few critical mistakes with Kapanadze which raised red flags in my opinion. However as a real Engineer/Inventor who actually understands technology and what inventors want I can help.

I didn't go, but my business partner went with an electronics engineer.
A second trip was arranged without my input and a second much more powerful generator was commissioned.
On arrival, we brought in a much more highly qualified engineer who had a myriad of equipment with him.
When Kapanadze saw our electronic equipment he refused to give the demonstration which had been paid for.

Mistake one, you moved the goal posts and I would refuse any testing as well. Your not paying for his intellectual property only to test the input versus output to determine the devices validity. As an Engineer who used to test FE devices I could easily determine the efficiency with minimal equipment. Did you even have a plan?, why was everything about the whole testing process not spelled out and approved in advance?.

Consequently, we stopped paying him a salary, and the communication was severed.
Much of the mistrust was our fault because we did not know we had to find an immigration expert to get him into the UK.
I contacted the Isle Of Man immigration woman, but in retrospect, she was utterly useless.
By the time we found out what we should have done, it was too late.
 Kapanadze had lost trust in our team.

A lack of trust?, first you tried to move the goal posts then cut a supposedly marginal salary as a penalty then failed to relocate him. Of course on relocation Kapanadze would really be in trouble and have no control over anything. If I was representing Kapanadze my recommendation would be to look for new more credible investors. What were you thinking?.

I was quite happy to ask for a resistive heater. Anything that can power a 2 kw heater for 4.5 hours can power most household equipment.
If I had been there I would have used an NE2 bulb as a meter. That's all that is necessary.
An NE2 bulb would have seen transmitted energy and been able to zone in on the source.
It can also see the field around the device. It can also tell the difference between dc and ac and skewed ac.  It can also detect positive and negative. It can also detect voltage when used in series with other ne2 bulbs. Plus it doesn't blow up. It is truly a remarkable instrument.

It sounds like you were much more interested in learning how his technology works than helping him promote it in a way which could benefit him and humanity. The whole train wreck sounds very unprofessional which is why you failed.

AC

Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

Aking.21
It sounds like you were much more interested in learning how his technology works than helping him promote it in a way which could benefit him and humanity. The whole train wreck sounds very unprofessional which is why you failed.

AC

Do you think he was the first and the last?
You also want to have a device and you hope that you will learn how to do it here. Don't judge him just because he wanted to go there at all.
I don't know how corrupt and dangerous this country is for tourists.
If you don't know, let me tell you that Wesley was also there and talked to Kapanadze and even slept in his house. He saw a device made especially for him that produced 200W. He also got nothing like many other people.
Of course, if Kapanadze's device is real, there is something to worry about. Many of the alleged inventors of OU have never made any device available to humans. The lobby is certainly powerful, but I doubt that any of the devices could not be replicated. Thousands of people have tried and guess what? Do you think at least one person has a 100% OU replica?
Hmmm... I'm no longer naive about this but I'm still looking.

maxmalone
If you don't know, let me tell you that Wesley was also there and talked to Kapanadze and even slept in his house. He saw a device made especially for him that produced 200W. He also got nothing like many other people.

If you went to Bill Gates house and slept on his couch would you expect him to give you the source code to Windows?. Well no that's completely absurd and you have a very strange sense of entitlement.

There is also the completely absurd notion that an inventor should give there work away. Nobody else gives anything of value away nor would they ever work for free. So why the blatant hypocrisy and double standard when we speak of inventors?.

Of course, if Kapanadze's device is real, there is something to worry about. Many of the alleged inventors of OU have never made any device available to humans. The lobby is certainly powerful, but I doubt that any of the devices could not be replicated. Thousands of people have tried and guess what? Do you think at least one person has a 100% OU replica?
Hmmm... I'm no longer naive about this but I'm still looking.

Billions of people also drive cars but guess what maybe 1% actually understand how to fix them. In fact, a recent study found 60% of Americans don't know how to change the tire on there car. The unfortunate truth is if everyone was even half as smart or capable as they think they are we would be living in a highly advanced utopian society wanting for nothing but obviously this isn't the case.

So let's be honest, people like Kapanadze aren't the problem people like you are. Kapanadze spent countless hours researching, building, testing and learning until he found success. Were talking about tens of thousands of hours of actual work not simply browsing some FE forums looking for a hand out. I have the utmost respect for hard working people like Kapanadze.

AC

Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

maxmalone
If you went to Bill Gates house and slept on his couch would you expect him to give you the source code to Windows?. Well no that's completely absurd and you have a very strange sense of entitlement.

There is also the completely absurd notion that an inventor should give there work away. Nobody else gives anything of value away nor would they ever work for free. So why the blatant hypocrisy and double standard when we speak of inventors?.

Billions of people also drive cars but guess what maybe 1% actually understand how to fix them. In fact, a recent study found 60% of Americans don't know how to change the tire on there car. The unfortunate truth is if everyone was even half as smart or capable as they think they are we would be living in a highly advanced utopian society wanting for nothing but obviously this isn't the case.

So let's be honest, people like Kapanadze aren't the problem people like you are. Kapanadze spent countless hours researching, building, testing and learning until he found success. Were talking about tens of thousands of hours of actual work not simply browsing some FE forums looking for a hand out. I have the utmost respect for hard working people like Kapanadze.

AC

You are the devil's advocate. Are you talking about Kapanaga as the man who did this!? What he did ? come on ? He showed some devices that no one can replicate to this day.
I will disabuse you of wrong thinking. If Tesla made fake devices, no one would repeat it so quickly. As you know, everything Tesla showed and did was true!!!! Kapanadze says that Tesla was the inventor of his device and yet it cannot be repeated.
Why ? because these are fake devices?
So before you give medals to people who may be cheaters, think twice.

Do not panic. Nobody has anything. 8)

In fact, a recent study found 60% of Americans don't know how to change the tire on there car.
AC
I even know what I have do,if I unscrewed the tire and lost the nuts from it on the road.
I would remove one nut from the other three wheels and secure the last one with them.
And then I could arrive to a closest  service station.   ;)
But what it give me?

What do you think about this in the context of Kapanadze's device?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Zswz43Se8E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmhMAaRCou0

https://patents.google.com/patent/GEP20074088B/en?oq=GEP20074088B
||
\/
https://patents.google.com/patent/RU2003107553A/en?oq=RU2003107553

...a given low pressure to accelerate the extraction of hydrogen and oxygen from water during electrolysis and automatically control the operation of vacuum pumps, tanks l the electrolyzer is equipped with a drain faucet, a trellis tray connected to an infrasound or ultrasonic generator containing a magnetostrictive vibrator-support through a rod, made with the possibility of creating elastic waves with an oscillation frequency of less than 16 Hz or from 20 to 1 GHz with a high frequency and a short wavelength .

The original of this patent is nowhere to be found.
« Last Edit: 2024-05-02, 14:44:52 by sergh »

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-06, 14:38:28