PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-18, 07:38:28
News: If you have a suggestion or need for a new board title, please PM the Admins.
Please remember to keep topics and posts of the FE or casual nature. :)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Author Topic: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator  (Read 349553 times)
Group: Guest
Core,

let me clarify: I never said the TK GB coil was a proper Tesla coil. However, I said that the Oliver Nichelson document, which was handed to TK by the fat guy and which he said contained the key was the relevant part (which I translated and posted on youtube for everyone).

I spoke about TX and RX coils referring to Tesla's patents as in these patents is mentioned some important aspects of the concept (please read them) and the rest is in the documents referred to by Oliver Nichelson (and in "The problem of increasing human energy").

In the GB, TK uses as HV source probably a MOT or NST as I mentioned before, obviously not a TC. In the Turkish setup, TCs are used as HV source for the field effect and are much more effective.

Let me try to point out the differences, again based on my view:

In the GB the spark gap is tuned so that it discharges at every peak according to the 50Hz phase input (similar to a simple TC primary SG). Every discharge is fed through that "thick" primary which is an isolated primary with thick dielectric and shield. Again, the point here is the field effect, not the EM induction.

In the Turkish video, the TCs create the HV HF and rapidly varying field and discharge to the point which leads beside the RX coil to that small box which is supported by a thin tube. The core top is more visible though still masked and you can clearly see the lower part of the coil which reaches 1/3 of the core from the bottom on all the RX coils. The setup is slightly different due to the use of high power TCs.

This I believe is one of the reasons why TK used a primary coil wrapped in a thick dielectric. Again, it is the field contained within the dielectric (the strain) that is important which is comparable to what a tuned TC does in it's field (air is a dielectric and is inside and outside the core...). Of course there remains the question of the contents of the core.

All I can say is that when ran my experiment, some ferrite at the end of the core increased the transfer and did not interfere much with the TC operation apart from slightly reducing it's resonating frequency which is understandible. I repeat, only at the end of the core, where there is just field. Any conductor fed through any of the ferrite toroids inside the core would violently discharge.

So can some ferrite be at the end of that core? It can be possible. In the dismounted coil video the core apparently is pushed more to one end (where the red output wire is), if anyone noticed and on the other side it "slipped in", probably when TK removed it from the white support. There appear to be rings but it's hard to tell, it may be another material. What is certain is that there is something else in that core where the "extraction" from the environment occurs.

I look at Kapanadze GB device as having a Tesla Transformer (similar to coils in cars) not a Tesla Coil.
Just my observation.

DonL

One thing we should keep in the back of our minds is that TK is a architect by trade. There main job is to create a 'focal point' in there designs. Everybody see's that copper coil on the green box and thinks Tesla. TK affirms this by using Tesla's name. Maybe that copper tube is just a wire chase that also makes a great focal point in the design.

The 100kw unit, why is the wire coiled on the inside of the large tube? What is the benefit of this? On this unit we can not see a primary on the towers but we assume that they are Tesla coils.

Just some thoughts.

Respectfully,

Core   

Ice,

It's my understanding that the 100kw unit can be operated with a wire in place of where the 12" spark is. This I heard on the next-energy.ru site. The spark was used as just a verification that the unit is working. Has anyone else heard this?

Regards,

Core

Group: Tinkerer

tExB=qr
Go back and look at what Feynman said about using a dielectric and lighting a neon with two people holding it.

High energy particles such as Beta particles, and rays (photons) are attenuated (absorbed) by certain materials, such as acrylic.  This will give you a potential difference between the opposite sides of the material if you have a conductor on each side.  Moving particles produce a magnetic field - move them very fast and you get a very strong field.  Access virtual particles with an electric field and then rotate them like a super magnet.

Tesla's Radiant Energy Patents outline the basics for collection and some means of production.  I think Tesla discovered later that his coils were producing high energy effects.

Ice,

It's my understanding that the 100kw unit can be operated with a wire in place of where the 12" spark is. This I heard on the next-energy.ru site. The spark was used as just a verification that the unit is working. Has anyone else heard this?

Regards,

Core

Yes, this has been discussed about I believe on matrix and realstrannik forums. The arc is itself a conductor once established but it acts also as a spark gap to let the coils oscillate freely and reach the desired breakdown tension, so it is easier to tune. TK mentioned the production of "sparkless" fully electronic devices, so it is possible.

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Frequency equals matter...

Buy me a drink
In regards to the the copper pipe aside the shelf in the story:
What if is went hyperthermal? If it glowed red hot it could warp and any surrounding weak materials would scorch or melt.
The mentioning of electrical equipment did not mention plastic cases.

The mentioning of copper pipe from below ground to roof top creates an antenna for potential.
The conductor embedded into concrete is a grounding rod into crystalline lattice material.
The mentioning of high water table is very similar to the Cheops pyramid ground water table design.

The Coral castle has these items. There used to be a copper cable running along the tops of the walls.
From the rocker Ed could see down into the well as the water level changed. The castle is made from a tight crystalline lattice product and it resonates.
The generator sits on a steel and iron mount into the ground.
http://74.63.154.225/~pauldenv/frequencyequalsmatter/fem.htm
There a a number of similarities here.

---------------------------

In regards to the the copper pipe aside the shelf in the story:
What if is went hyperthermal? If it glowed red hot it could warp and any surrounding weak materials would scorch or melt.
The mentioning of electrical equipment did not mention plastic cases.

The mentioning of copper pipe from below ground to roof top creates an antenna for potential.
The conductor embedded into concrete is a grounding rod into crystalline lattice material.
The mentioning of high water table is very similar to the Cheops pyramid ground water table design.

The Coral castle has these items. There used to be a copper cable running along the tops of the walls.
From the rocker Ed could see down into the well as the water level changed. The castle is made from a tight crystalline lattice product and it resonates.
The generator sits on a steel and iron mount into the ground.
http://74.63.154.225/~pauldenv/frequencyequalsmatter/fem.htm
There a a number of similarities here.

I don't think the copper went Hyperthermal, the soft solder joints would of melted if it got red hot. I walked in and out of the room many times when the power was off with only a small flashlight. I did not see anything glowing nor did I see a 'spark' coming off the copper line. The bend in the copper pipe was 'kid' made.

I have been thinking about this for a few days. Not one piece of electronic equipment was damaged nor was the digital boiler control. All these components are well grounded back to the panel. The metal shelf is not grounded. The concrete floor has gravel plus a vapor barrier. The only thing I can think of is that the metal shelf became one plate of a huge capacitor. Concrete, gravel and vapor barrier became the dielectric and the earth the other capacitor plate. The high voltage line was pounding on the blacktop. I am not sure if blacktop is conductive in any way. If its not then we have large impulses banging into a capacitor connected to earth. On the return side we just have another capacitor with one side to ground and the other side open to the air.

I don't know, I am trying to put a high power discharge circuit together to create this on a small scale.

Respectfully,

Core

tExB=qr
a moving charge creates a magnetic field

a changing magnetic field induces current (eddy currents)

a moving charge creates a magnetic field

a changing magnetic field induces current (eddy currents)

Grumpy where are you going with this? I would add, and I may be wrong with this, that a moving charge creates a magnetic field only in a metal conductor.

Respectfully,

Core

tExB=qr
Grumpy where are you going with this? I would add, and I may be wrong with this, that a moving charge creates a magnetic field only in a metal conductor.

Respectfully,

Core

Experiments performed by Rowland, Roentgen, and Wilson established that moving "virtual charges" produce a magnetic field, and induce a current the same as real charges.  An important difference is that "virtual charges" do not have "mass" to contend with.

I would add, and I may be wrong with this, that a moving charge creates a magnetic field only in a metal conductor.

A moving charge always creates a magnetic field, it doesn't depend on where it is moving. It may be a metal, a semi-conductor, an insulator (displacement current), the vacuum or whatever else. For example, charges of electronic beams as in a CRT generate a magnetic field, and inversely by action/reaction, can be deviated by magnetic fields.

Experiments performed by Rowland, Roentgen, and Wilson established that moving "virtual charges" produce a magnetic field, and induce a current the same as real charges. 

It's right but what do you exactly mean by "virtual charges"? Is it for example a moving "hole" in a negative bath of electrons? Such a case is effectively not distinguishable from a moving positive charge.

An important difference is that "virtual charges" do not have "mass" to contend with.

They don't have mass, but we see in the above case that "virtual charges" can be a lack of real charges of opposite sign. More generally they can appear due to any rearrangment in space of a pattern of real charges, but these real charges have mass that must be accounted. So there are indirectly physical constraints on the "virtual charges" as well as on the real charges.

Question withdrawn.
« Last Edit: 2011-03-15, 02:25:02 by dllabarre »

this is further indication of a capacitive collector sans EM induction

Reference:
http://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=237.0;attach=2597

Interesting scenario. I agree 100% with the description.
Now where the energy comes from?

When the negative rod is approaching, it is attracted by the positive charges of the sphere according to the Coulomb law. There is a mechanical work provided by the system.
If the sphere was not connected to the ground, and you move back away the rod, you would have to exert a force to separate the negative charges of the rod from the positive charge of the sphere, providing the same work against the Coulomb force, that you gained in the previous step.

Now, when the rod was near the sphere, the sphere has been connected to the ground, so that some negative charges flowed to the ground, providing current and energy.
Then, after being disconnected, the sphere remains more positively charged than before. Therefore if you want to remove the rod, the Coulomb force that attracts the rod toward the sphere will be stronger, and you will have to expend more energy than before.
We could do the math by replacing the rod by a sphere which is of simpler geometry than a cylinder, but we guess that the extra mechanical energy for moving away the rod from the more positively charged sphere, will exactly match the electrical energy that we gained with the current from the sphere to the ground (if no losses).

If the negative charges are not carried by the rod, but provided by a generator, the problem is exactly the same, the generator would have to provide the same amount of electrical energy as the mechanical energy provided by the rod. So this can not explain OU in Kapanadze's device.

tExB=qr
Reference:
http://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=237.0;attach=2597

Interesting scenario. I agree 100% with the description.
Now where the energy comes from?

When the negative rod is approaching, it is attracted by the positive charges of the sphere according to the Coulomb law. There is a mechanical work provided by the system.
If the sphere was not connected to the ground, and you move back away the rod, you would have to exert a force to separate the negative charges of the rod from the positive charge of the sphere, providing the same work against the Coulomb force, that you gained in the previous step.

Now, when the rod was near the sphere, the sphere has been connected to the ground, so that some negative charges flowed to the ground, providing current and energy.
Then, after being disconnected, the sphere remains more positively charged than before. Therefore if you want to remove the rod, the Coulomb force that attracts the rod toward the sphere will be stronger, and you will have to expend more energy than before.
We could do the math by replacing the rod by a sphere which is of simpler geometry than a cylinder, but we guess that the extra mechanical energy for moving away the rod from the more positively charged sphere, will exactly match the electrical energy that we gained with the current from the sphere to the ground (if no losses).

If the negative charges are not carried by the rod, but provided by a generator, the problem is exactly the same, the generator would have to provide the same amount of electrical energy as the mechanical energy provided by the rod. So this can not explain OU in Kapanadze's device.

True.  Electrostatic Induction cannot explain the Kapandze Device.

Perhaps the "energy" in the Kapanadze Device is "created".  We are taught that creation of energy is impossible, and also that bumblebees cannot fly.

True.  Electrostatic Induction cannot explain the Kapandze Device.

Perhaps the "energy" in the Kapanadze Device is "created".  We are taught that creation of energy is impossible, and also that bumblebees cannot fly.

I think that we were told bumblebees cannot fly before the era of supercomputers and finite element modeling of compressible fluids.  I am pretty sure that you could prove that bumblebees can fly.

The whole flat Earth/Wright brothers argument is an overused cliche that simply isn't true.  The enlightened scientific minds where the ones that said the Earth was round and that powered flight would be possible.  The people on the "fringe" have tried to assume ownership of these ideas and compare themselves with the enlightened scientific minds.  I don't think that they have earned the right to do this.

MileHigh

tExB=qr
I think that we were told bumblebees cannot fly before the era of supercomputers and finite element modeling of compressible fluids.  I am pretty sure that you could prove that bumblebees can fly.

The whole flat Earth/Wright brothers argument is an overused cliche that simply isn't true.  The enlightened scientific minds where the ones that said the Earth was round and that powered flight would be possible.  The people on the "fringe" have tried to assume ownership of these ideas and compare themselves with the enlightened scientific minds.  I don't think that they have earned the right to do this.

MileHigh

My point is that "laws" are only "laws" until they are disproven, then they are ammended. 

Conservation of Energy resulted in the prediction of the neutron before it was actually discovered.

Been spending some time reading the TK patents. I can't seem to make a link to Tesla at all has anyone else been able to make this link? If so please explain. One interesting word that is all over his patents is 'magnetic field' at times the words 'High magnetic field' is used. How does that relate to Tesla? From what I see if you made a Free Energy device from a Tesla transformer or coil you would be very original and TK would not be able to claim anything based on the fact that his patent wording and description have nothing to do with Tesla devices.

Interesting point, in the patent it clearly states that the description is for a single phase device and it can be increased to a maximum three phase. What kind of free energy device has limits? Seems to me that we have been directed down the wrong road on purpose. Funny how nobody talks about the transfer of energy from bobbin 1 to bobbin 2 via high magnetic field as stated in the patent.

What the patent speaks of is completely different what everyone else, on all forums, is speaking.

Respectfully,

Core

I agree Core,

His main claim is so easy to understand,  here's a paraphrase:

This transformer invention 1) takes in constant energy,  2) keeps the voltage fixed, but increases the current,  3) therefore producing more energy.

The way it works from what I read is, the primary circuit is resonant,  so the voltage on the primary coil (-7) is higher then battery voltage (or input voltage to the system).  The secondary coil (-8) has fewer turns, so the voltage is then reduced back down to a level comparable to the input voltage, but due to this reduction, now we have a step down transformer that has increased the current flow, if allowed to flow.  That's what I get from this patent in general.  there are specifics that need to be investigated of course.

EM

tExB=qr
Funny how nobody talks about the transfer of energy from bobbin 1 to bobbin 2 via high magnetic field as stated in the patent.

This was mentioned briefly on Overunity.com

The following is a similar statement regarding the TPU and AVEC devices from Spherics:

The SM designs all work on the same set of principles. A pulse into a coil generates an
expanding magnetic field. The magnetic field comes into being by an underlying
patterning of the ether. It is a cascade action on the part of the ether that causes the
EFFECT of an expanding magnetic field. If you then cause a second magnetic field to
expand through the same space as the already expanding magnetic field, a specific
cascading action, a pattern is setup in the ether which is the EQUIVALENT of a
magnetic field and has many of the characteristics of a magnetic field. By this I mean it
will interact with metals, and cause the EFFECT of a current, IF the field is moving
across the metal. I will refer to this field as a COMP field from now on. But please be
clear this COMP field is in addition to the expected magnetic field.
This COMP field, a
patterning in the ether, is dampened and effectively nulled by magnetic metals. This is
why if you are using an iron core in the coils named control coils you will never get a
working TPU.

EDIT:
I think the basic principle was discovered by Tesla, and that TK developed his own way to use this.

I think the basic principle was discovered by Tesla, and that TK developed his own way to use this.

What do you think the basic principle is? When I read the patent I picture two coils/bobbins on the same closed loop iron core. Both coils share the same capacitor, like a tank circuit, but are switched. Both coils share the same resonate frequency. Coil A magnetizes the iron core but lines of flux are prevented from fully cutting coil B. Magnetic stored energy from coil A charges the capacitor, at this point flow is switched and stored energy in the capacitor charges Coil B. This 'back and forth' exchange of energy somehow increases magnetic field strength by tricking the hysteresis..........Then we all hold hands and sing Kum by Ya.  C.C

Anyway I also get the impression that the coil we all believe is a Tesla coil is just a simple current amplifier such as a step down transformer.

Respectfully,

Core

Tariel didn't say he copied a Tesla coil - he said he based it on one of his concepts. He said that the "key" is in the document that the fat man in the GB video downloaded from the internet and gave to him. He is referring to the "sink" effect in the paper compiled by Oliver Nichelson who refers to Tesla's fuelless generator.

In the 2 patents he refers to the 2 "magnetic fields" one being stronger than the other in the 2 coils and thus their interaction generates the gain effect. Though the 2 patent descriptions differ, this is always the same. In one patent he makes no mention of the spark gap while in the other they are present.

The patents are very conceptual, generic and horribly compiled and reveal no specific information on the blocks. The terms "filter" and "adjuster" can mean anything. I find the videos more revealing, even if with evident limitations.

The GB demo is the most crude, but detailed, the aquarium box is more advanced but short even if it is a complete, self enclosed design. The aquarium box shows no thick coil around the core but shows additional coils with thick windings nearby, and a spark gap that discharges much less frequently than in the GB video. In the yellow box there is only one large coil visible. In one of the 2 patents there is mention of a "current amplifier" which usually means converting a higher voltage low current to a lower voltage higher current, so the source is HV.

Personally, I think Tariel tinkered with some coil configuration until he discovered this effect and this is what he worked on. From this he moved to hydro electric or pneumatic generators where he must have applied the same concept.

In none of Tariel's coil designs we see thin copper enameled wire as in a TC - only thick electric isolated wire is present, even single strand and maybe even coax and with very limited but multilayer turns. There is also a part of the core that is protruding from one end in the GB (dismounted) and aquarium box videos. Tariel also said he used no ferrite, though he did not say no about using soft iron so it cannot be excluded as a core component.

This was mentioned briefly on Overunity.com

The following is a similar statement regarding the TPU and AVEC devices from Spherics:

If you then cause a second magnetic field to
expand through the same space as the already expanding magnetic field, a specific
cascading action, a pattern is setup in the ether which is the EQUIVALENT of a
magnetic field and has many of the characteristics of a magnetic field. By this I mean it
will interact with metals, and cause the EFFECT of a current, IF the field is moving
across the metal. I will refer to this field as a COMP field from now on. But please be
clear this COMP field is in addition to the expected magnetic field. This COMP field, a
patterning in the ether, is dampened and effectively nulled by magnetic metals
. This is
why if you are using an iron core in the coils named control coils you will never get a
working TPU.

This COMP field, a patterning in the ether, is dampened and effectively nulled by magnetic metals

So you can not use an iron core if this is true.
You'd have to use something like aluminum correct?
The picture of the GB coil (this isn't the best picture but shows what I mean) in the house looks like a pipe is in the end of the coil, that the black ground wire is feed through.
Could this be aluminum?

DonL

« Last Edit: 2011-03-17, 15:43:57 by dllabarre »

Group: Ambassador

OK,
Back on topic!

ST Buzz

Quote:

[ Inset FAR MORE thunder and lightning than usual ]

You have shown reason, logic and a sense of humor Ramset. You alone notice that my chosen Quarktoo was trying to help those that could not help themselves. You alone hath shown compassion when he was spat upon by the robbers and [Edit MR X'S]of the Earth. My precious chosen one has been crucified by the humor challenged insecure Romans again. By the nautical named sock puppets of the abyss.

The mortals shall now deal with the God of free energy directly and I shall smite those that defy me for eternity!

Quarktoo tried to get you to notice how the primary coil was discolored from heating because the Kapanadze mortal did not have a vacuum pump. This left a vacuum in the gas when it cooled and produced multipacitor effect which is key to a magnegas generator.

Quarktoo tried to teach you to look at the color of the box so you would discover for yourself the gas being used. When that failed, I had Cowboy (A temporary chosen worker)  post photos of the tanks. When that was ignored and smited, TheBuzz gave up on messiah's all together.

Quarktoo tried to get you to think about the ground wire running through the center of the coil so that you would discover the coaxial transformer. This is how kapanadze changes the frequency from very high electrostatic to low frequency current pulses.

Quarktoo hoped you would notice how a copper tube was hidden under the blue tape so you would see the magnetic gas being used and the real source of energy.

Quarktoo would have taught you about a phenomena outside Faraday's law which is ELECTROSTATIC inductance, not ELECTROMAGNETIC INDUCTANCE and has no basis of understanding in your Earthly mortal science. This would have allowed you to make fuel from water, diamonds from a fire extinguisher and energy from the vacuum.

Quarktoo would have given you a simple experiment that would have opened the doors for a lifetime of experimentation and invention because it uses the half of electricity called voltage and considered a phenomena to do work which is ignored by the physics professors and dependtards of the Earth.

TheBuzz shall now give you your first commands.

You shall first learn about the coaxial transformer here:

http://www.semelab.com/rf/documents/Push-Pull%20Circuits%20and%20Wideband%20Transformers.pdf

You will split that transformer in half so there is not electromagnetic inductance. This will form the coaxial autoformer of sorts which the kapanadze device is.

You shall use ferrite rings of no iron but instead plenty of ferrous oxide of low permanency - ( < 5000 ).

You shall form a tube of 4 inches of those ferrite rings.

You shall run a wire of a resonant tank circuit (at least 50Khz) through the center of the tube.

You shall parallel a second wire through the center of that tube connected to a resistive load. You will note that there is zero magnetic induction on the ferrite (Notice compass in photo below) yet nearly a complete transfer of energy between the two circuits. This is not a 1 turn transformer! You could use rings 1 foot in diameter and it would work as long as the length dimensions are proportional. When you are done scratching your head in confusion, you shall continue.

Then you shall look at the kapanadze coil and note that the ground wire is not the secondary, but the trinary of that transformer - that you blind mortals call a coil.

You shall research the magnetic properties of the gases Quarktoo noted but was suppressed by {MR X}..

You shall build a coil of copper tube that Quarktoo showed and use the technique Quarktoo revealed to connect to that gas when [MR X] flamed Quarktoo and Quarktoo answered his baseless insults with factual how to information and was banned for it. If it has been deleted or suppressed, you shall hold the {MR X} accountable and force him to post what he hath stolen from the gentile masses.

http://books.google.com/books?id=QXot6BmRAAEC&pg=RA1-PR22&lpg=RA1-PR22&dq=nitrous+oxide+magnetic&source=bl&ots=Z_UfnC1buC&sig=JoCAxmeKHKnCHXAeFcepZ_cEKjA&hl=en&ei=LU13TZLVBYmosAP-zfW-BA&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=9&ved=0CHEQ6AEwCA#v=onepage&q=nitrous%20oxide%20magnetic&f=false

Once you have reached that stage of human development, you shall punish the Romans and bow your heads on bended knee in thanks and THEN... Saint Buzz shall once again descend into the abyss of humor challenged insecure mortal fools to help you with the rest of your quest.

At this point, two people should be able to each hold one leg of a neon 4 feet from your copper tubing coil and it should glow to full brightness.

You should be able to attach one leg of a neon to a earthly ground and touch the other to the copper coil and it should not glow at all.

You should be able to hold one end of the neon and start a fire with the other end by placing a piece of paper between a hard metal object such as a razerblade and the free end of the neon. At this point, electricity should be running backwards.

While you do these experiments you shall ignore the sock puppets  If you smite me or my chosen again, you shall be overinty THE DAMMED forever! Doomed to wander in the desert of ignorance led by fools for another 4000 years!

Saint Buzz shall now return to the heavens and bask under the light that shines from what is left of his many overunity golden stars after Ramset stole one of them years ago when TheBuzz tried to teach the first step of waterfuel to the fools using this electrostatic transformation and modulation process.

So shall it be said, so shall it be done.

NOTE - TheBuzz has not, does not, nor shall he ever give step by step monkey see monkey do information to dependtards. Rather, TheBuzz seek to teach the masses knowledge that cannot be suppressed by the man or his minions that drive away smart people and promote dependtards like unwitting puppets on strings to suppress OU for them.

Photo 1 - Shows how two wires running through a stack of FeO toroids produces nearly 100% energy transfer of a resonant circuit WITHOUT ELECTROMAGNETIC INDUCTANCE (note the compass pointing to true North? The white wire running through the toroid stack with both ends going to the lamp is NOT A 1 TURN COIL as some would wrongly claim. This is NOT the electromagnetic inductance you are familiar with.

Notice the primary and secondary circuits overlaid on the scope. This is to show that  there is not a phase change between primary and secondary wires and nearly 100% transfer of energy WITHOUT COILS OR ELECTROMAGNETIC INDUCTANCE. This is key to understanding the ground wire running through the center of the kapanadze coil.

The Scope hath had a slight skew to the right (no irony wasted on this defect) in the display since the first time TheBuzz connected it to the wheelwork of nature years ago. SaintBuss is presently poor after spending his life savings doing research full time for the unwashed for the last ten years but the scope shot is accurate in regard to phase.

Photo 2  - Shows overlay of primary and secondary and nearly 100% energy transfer without phase change with no coils or inductance.

Photo 3  - Shows the injury to the finger of Saint Buzz when he took one for the team on a lathe making the parts of his magnegas generator.

IF THIS KEY KNOWLEDGE TO UNDERSTANDING THE KAPANADZE DEVICE IS DELETED OR MODIFIED, BOYCOTT THIS WEB SITE AND SPAM THE WEB FOREVER WITH WARNINGS ABOUT HOW THIS SITE IS EXACTLY THE OPPOSITE OF WHAT IT CLAIMS TO BE.

The information I provide you is far more valuable than those that are too blinded or controlled by their insecurity to even notice. Saint Buzz hates the smell of fear.

O0

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-18, 07:38:28