PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-17, 20:56:12
News: Check out the Benches; a place for people to moderate their own thread and document their builds and data.
If you would like your own Bench, please PM an Admin.
Most Benches are visible only to members.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Author Topic: Kapanadze replication  (Read 28835 times)

I have been cooking in this kitchen for 15 years. I know everyone and not just from the forum. Personal communications, telegrams, Skype and so on...
I saw nothing but fakes and nonsense.
Do you yourself not notice how interest in this topic is fading? The reason is simple - no result, numerous deceptions by others

Group: Restricted

As I have suggested, that a working device which runs on ambient energies may not work in another location. And may need to be retuned for that new area. I understood that was the case in Germany. And retuning may need more time than he was given.
The flashlight power source designs are another type of circuit, not even related to high output self runners. I doubt that that suppose source could run Kwatts for more than a few minutes, or even a few seconds.
Also, Wesley mentioned that tests were done at Akula's house by three people, known and trusted people to determine if there is a fake power source. None were found. The device worked as shown in that video, by three witnesses who examined the device first hand. If that device failed in Germany, yet produced some wattage for the bulbs. That is not a fake, at all. Let's see you do that. Even 10 watts, but you can't, after your supposed 15 years, at it.
  So I am very leary of what Delamorto suggests.  I don't believe his line of reasoning. Which he now comes to tell us, without the least bit if proof, after years have past. And,  now he is here to do what? To discover America for us??? Funny...

NickZ

Regarding text in bold, can you tell me what is the angle difference between geographic north and magnetic north ? And role gravity plays in a magnetic field ?

Enjoy your trek through life but leave no tracks
Regarding text in bold, can you tell me what is the angle difference between geographic north and magnetic north ? And role gravity plays in a magnetic field ?
Ask Wesley ;D ;D

---------------------------
Be aware I'm moderated because I complained about persistent trolls to Chet, folowing me round and got same treatment as perpetrators..This is the third time, You aint doing this again.

I have been cooking in this kitchen for 15 years. I know everyone and not just from the forum. Personal communications, telegrams, Skype and so on...
I saw nothing but fakes and nonsense.
Do you yourself not notice how interest in this topic is fading? The reason is simple - no result, numerous deceptions by others
Earlyer on you were saying about the Eternal flash light I made of them it didn't work namly there must be the way I wound it can you give any help on how to wind the ferrite device bobbin please.

Sil

Be aware I'm moderated because I complained about persistent trolls to Chet, folowing me round and got same treatment as perpetrators..This is the third time, You aint doing this again.

How naive! Latitude and longitude have nothing to do with it. His device was disassembled and a hidden source of energy was found - a battery.
The same people who took him to Germany were in Akula’s house.
The video was simply made to create excitement.
If anything, I know these people very well, and we communicated very closely. The whole topic of free energy rests on investors. For free, Kapanadze didn’t even show how his installation works. This is business, nothing personal.

Earlyer on you were saying about the Eternal flash light I made of them it didn't work namly there must be the way I wound it can you give any help on how to wind the ferrite device bobbin please.

Sil
I assembled this device for 6 months. I then had enough persistence and desire. I posted all the experiments on its creation on the forum. How I saw the effect, how I used it and what I got..... a pathetic half-luminous LED with a very unstable circuit. Advice - don't waste your time on this. Better let's start the project from page 1.

Group: Guest

Classic:
   I don't believe in what is called  "Gravity". That is another error and a missnomer in current science, still.
I won't get into that here, now.
   I think that about 15 degrees deviation, as this is always increasing. Airports have had to reconfigure their landing  navigational instruments, such as in Miami, a couple of times or more, so far.
   That can be one of the reasons that self runners can fail, or have limited output after being moved, or after the passing of time. And that is also one of the drawbacks of these types ambient harvesting devices, needing an Earth groundline connection,  are these types of issues.

NickZ

Classic:
   I don't believe in what is called  "Gravity". That is another error and a missnomer in current science, still.
   I think that about 15 degrees deviation, as this is always increasing. Airports have had to reconfigure their landing  navigational instruments, such as in Miami, a couple if times so far.
   That can be one of the reasons that self runners can fail, or have limited output after being moved, or after the passing of time. And that is one of the drawbacks of these types ambient harvesting devices, needing an Earth groundline connections, are these types of issues.

NickZ
There is no desire to have discussions on the topic - I believe it, I don’t believe it. There is a desire to assemble a device from 1 post. Together with someone. Let me explain, I need a different look at the work, perhaps a different execution. Let's write sticking to the theme of the topic.

Classic:
   I think that about 15 degrees deviation, as this is always increasing. Airports have had to reconfigure their landing  navigational instruments, such as in Miami, a couple if times so far.
   That can be one of the reasons that self runners can fail, or have limited output after being moved, or after the passing of time. And that is one of the drawbacks of these types ambient harvesting devices, needing an Earth groundline connections, are these types of issues.

NickZ
   NickZ
[/quote]In the 1960's there was this guy who worked a a large electrical energy retailer (John Serl) he had made this rotary magnetic
generator with programmed sine wave ferrite magnets that sat in a copper tube that some how ran it self with driver coils on the out side of the housing in a circle he recon when powered up it took off and smashed through the ceiling roof (welsh slates). Apparently he got into trouble with the electric company and the HAM radio licensing board as he used and made a second device radio controlled, in those days
the Electric company was controlled by the government and apparently he used one to power his home. However he moved to America and  now cant make anything as it’s all under the carpet, what a joke.

Sil
PS anyway you could run another thread on this subject !

Delamorto:
   Although I am not a Kapanadze follower, or of his devices, ideas, patents, and such. But that is the topic, here.
Although I have seen all of Tariel's videos, from the first video to his last one, before his death.
  I'm  not sure about your intensions here, or just what you want to do. Perhaps you don't know how to proceed, now that you have dissed all the known and shown self runners, as just fakes.

Do you also think that kapanadze in his last and best video is showing a fake as well? The one where his son licks the ground line?
   I don't really know who you are or what you REALLY know. How's about some proof of what you mention. As that will be asked here, by some.
  Much appreciated,  if you decide to share some actual facts. Not heresays ...

NickZ

This video is many years old. I then identified the principle and did many experiments. Yes, I have a wealth of knowledge. That’s why I claim that nothing like Kapanadze’s generator has yet been assembled.
https://dzen.ru/video/watch/64dbe9c89910b52921cb132c

And now 2 facts from Kapanadze:
"I have invented a RESONATOR that automatically adjusts the resonance between two coils"
https://dzen.ru/video/watch/64e489e98d114068e84bace7

"We need a chip that regulates the frequency depending on the load"
https://dzen.ru/video/watch/64e12da322e35358b6d72983

He said everything a long time ago, you just didn’t understand him.
Leave the broadcast alone. As well as the environment. Take a look at Kapanadze's patents, a coil with a low frequency is affected by a coil with a high frequency. This is the direction, not all the sparkles...

This one looks like the simplest with just HV capacitor discharge which supports my idea that the essence is coils interaction. Input can be anything interrupted like capacitor discharge, frequency of input is not important

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQ4vws5V7H0

Yes, simple... " So simple you laugh"

NickZ

In one of the videos, Kapanadze says that the transistor burned out and was replaced with a spark gap. In the circuit below, the frequency does not depend on the opening frequency, but on the capacitance of the capacitor. Also in one of his videos, he stated that when the grounding was turned off, their electromagnet burned out. Compare the facts, use your head!

Use my head? Well, I'm asking for proof.
You say that Akula had hidden a battery somewhere into his device. Where? Even though it did not work in Germany. It was taken apart by who, and what battery was found. Sorry, but this all sounds like rumors or disinformation, to me.

One of the three people doing the testing at Akula's house video was Tiger, the other was a German guy Stefan. They were there to make sure that there are NO hidden input sources. And none were found.
  Stefan made a video of a self runner, shown working outside in the snow using no external input, other than a hand crank to charge some start capacitors only.  Just to kick start the device. Also fake?
   So you personally know these guys.
Really???

Tariel in his later videos used complicated circuitry, MOSFETs not spark gaps.Circuits that he was not able to make.

NickZ

the more energy you use the more power is produced. going off ito space.

Use my head? Well, I'm asking for proof.
You say that Akula had hidden a battery somewhere into his device. Where? Even though it did not work in Germany. It was taken apart by who, and what battery was found. Sorry, but this all sounds like rumors or disinformation, to me.

One of the three people doing the testing at Akula's house video was Tiger, the other was a German guy Stefan. They were there to make sure that there are NO hidden input sources. And none were found.
  Stefan made a video of a self runner, shown working outside in the snow using no external input, other than a hand crank to charge some start capacitors only.  Just to kick start the device. Also fake?
   So you personally know these guys.
Really???

NickZ
Where did you see the German there?!
There was Vitaly (Tiger), he lives in Kazakhstan. And my friends from the company - Volodya and Arkady. The grounding cable contained a separate phase conductor. The grounding cable contained a separate phase conductor!!!What the wire was screwed to was a water well, there was an electric pump. They cut this wire on video - no, everything was carefully prepared - this is a fake demonstration for believers like you.
Kapanadze screwed the grounding wire in place with his own hands. Akula installation, it was already connected, there is no video showing how he connected it. Do you feel there is something wrong? They showed you what you wanted to see, and not what it really was - a simple trick!

I’m tired of stupid questions, you can believe what you want, I can’t forbid engaging in self-deception. >:(

So, this stupid to you. Did you actually see the video that Wesley made about the inspection at Akula's house. No?
You don't know the blond guy there in the video? Stefanov? They did not show hidden wires in the ground line in the video. So, even Tiger did not see a hidden wire in the ground line that was inspected carefully. So, how do you know that there was a hidden wire??? Stupid question?...

You come and piss on all self runners as fakes. Provide no actual proof, and just expect us to believe it?
That sounds stupid, to me.   Why are you here if you think that all shown self runners are all faked.
 Sorry, not going for it...

NickZ

The blonde in the video is Arkady Stepanov, he’s Russian!Voice-over: Volodya Khorikov, he is also making this video for a partner from Germany.
The gray-haired man in the gray jacket is Vitaly (Tiger). Where did you see Stefan from Germany?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1J5l5Ey8-js 

Maybe there is another video where they show the same thing to an investor... Well, you know why)))
But it does not change anything!

I have no intention of deceiving for money or fame! My goal is to study the diagram from 1 post from all sides.

From now on, ask questions about faker installations in their thread! The question regarding them is closed here.

Nothing is closed, you provide NO proof.

NickZ

Nothing is closed, you provide NO proof.

NickZ
Personally, I don’t owe you anything! In another thread, discuss Akulas, here is a topic about Kapanadze. OK?

How can I get moderation for this topic, I want to remove the garbage?

Group: Moderator

... here is a topic about Kapanadze. OK?
Does that mean that Tarial Kapanadze was not a faker ?  Yes or No.

Does that mean that Tarial Kapanadze was not a faker ?  Yes or No.
I have doubts only about one device. The one that was demonstrated to Wesley. Only because Kapanadze himself could not assemble it.

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Hi Delamorto,

i notice your post #1 video link is dead, but it can be found here: https://dzen.ru/delamorto

I made a compilation of the data given so far in this diagram, is it accurate?:

The FG (what frequency are we running?) can be found here: https://aliexpress.ru/item/32839042221.html?sku_id=12000022945348976
The inverter (non modified sine (modified sine better)) can be found here (no transformer included):  https://aliexpress.ru/item/4000438023280.html?sku_id=10000001805672738

What output voltage needs the transformer feeding the FG be?

Moderation can be asked for by the admin Peterae, so send him a PM asking for it

Thanks, regard Itsu

There can be no definite exact data on the resonator. I wandered without calculations. This is why I posted a diagram on this forum so that the resonator could be made in its own way (diameter, number of turns, etc.). I need alternative results!
I powered the inverter and high-frequency generator from 12 volts. But no one forbids powering a high-frequency generator from 30 volts and getting more current.
I have already given a drawing of the calculation of the resonator according to the proportion.
The drawing is not mine, I do not understand the symbols. I liked the proportions of the turns. The frequency depends on the load, I took a Chinese PWM with a maximum frequency of 150 kHz

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-17, 20:56:12