PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-17, 20:55:38
News: A feature is available which provides a place all members can chat, either publicly or privately.
There is also a "Shout" feature on each page. Only available to members.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Author Topic: Kapanadze replication  (Read 28833 times)

Group: Restricted

Enjoy your trek through life but leave no tracks
I suggest collecting everything in hardware first, and developing theories later! ^-^
The circuit is very simple, the inverter module can be bought on Aliexpress.
https://aliexpress.ru/item/4000438023280.html?sku_id=10000001805672738

I still have a problem finding a 30-40 watt transformer for the inverter. Mine rewound 2 times, I don’t get into the stable 220 volt output...apparently it’s not my thing to wind transformers.
Hi can we just go over a few things here what are we following is it the full circuit diagram or the block diagram if its the diagram you posted with component values T1 looks like its a 50mm tube and 200 mm long with 3 windings of 600 turns of 0.064 wire is that correct ?
i'm not sure about the TLC that looks like a tesla coil so is Ap1 the 40 watt transformer out put or a choke  and what frequency is it operating at can you advise please.

Regards Sil

---------------------------
Be aware I'm moderated because I complained about persistent trolls to Chet, folowing me round and got same treatment as perpetrators..This is the third time, You aint doing this again.

Hi can we just go over a few things here what are we following is it the full circuit diagram or the block diagram if its the diagram you posted with component values T1 looks like its a 50mm tube and 200 mm long with 3 windings of 600 turns of 0.064 wire is that correct ?
i'm not sure about the TLC that looks like a tesla coil so is Ap1 the 40 watt transformer out put or a choke  and what frequency is it operating at can you advise please.

Regards Sil
I have a resonator wound on a 20mm tube, approximately 12-15 cm long. Double wire 0.8mm. But this is not an indicator at all! It is better if you make your resonator according to your own dimensions. There will be something to compare the difference with - it’s more interesting.
In the video, the transformer is 10-15 watts with only a 50 hertz inverter.Inverter circuit with video in the figure. Although I think it would be more desirable to use a circuit with a modified sine here
High-frequency PWM generator with aliexpress and a simple driver on two transistors. https://aliexpress.ru/item/32839042221.html?sku_id=12000022945348976
Everything is the cheapest and simplest that could be found.
I didn’t calculate the resonator, I just took it and wound it, then adjusted the inductor to it with a piece of ferrite. Wire winding directions - as in the diagram.
Oddly enough, everything happened right away. I think if you approach the scheme wisely, you can get a much better result.

Group: Moderator

If you stand in-between 2 mirrors what do you see?
DELAMORTO did not talk about mirrors here.

He wrote about matching the magnetic field of the inductor ...to something ?
What is that "something" ?

DELAMORTO did not talk about mirrors here.

He wrote about matching the magnetic field of the inductor ...to something ?
What is that "something" ?
You need to match the inductor(TX) with the resonator(RX) and ferrite. Since I did not make calculations on the turns, but the ferrite coordinates their work. When you collect it, you will understand what we are talking about.

You need to match the inductor(TX) with the resonator(RX) with a piece of ferrite.
OK so you propose matching the magnetic field of the inductor to the magnetic field of the resonator.

...but which property of the magnetic field do you want to match ?
1) the magnitudes of their fluxes
2) the magnitudes of their flux densities at a particular location (which one)
3) their shapes or directions
4) their frequencies.
5) their phases

OK so you propose matching the magnetic field of the inductor to the magnetic field of the resonator.

...but which property of the magnetic field do you want to match ?
1) the magnitudes of their fluxes
2) the magnitudes of their flux densities at a particular loction (which one)
3) their shapes or directions
4) their frequencies.
5) their phases
A piece of ferrite agrees with all points. I'm writing via Google, it must be funny)))

A piece of ferrite agrees with all points.
No it does not

No it does not
Until you collect it, you won’t understand  the essence of ferrite, between the inductor and the resonator.
I'm not a theorist, I'm a practitioner. I know that everything can be calculated, but I don’t know how. But I know how to coordinate everything in the simplest way.

Until you collect it, you won’t understand  the essence of ferrite, between the inductor and the resonator.
I'm not a theorist, I'm a practitioner. I know that everything can be calculated, but I don’t know how. But I know how to coordinate everything in the simplest way.
Trial and error method can help  ;)

Trial and error method can help  ;)
Well, or many followers with their knowledge and skills. That's why I wrote here.

Until you collect it, you won’t understand  the essence of ferrite, ...
Not at all, the effect of high-permeability material in vicinity of two windings has a high yawn factor.

It predominantly increases their coupling coefficient.
The effect of this coefficient on the inductive coupling has been well known for hundred years.
Its influence on the doubly-tuned transformers, too.

Goodnight - I leave you in the highly capable hands of Sil and Nick.

It's important to me that this works. And the theory of how it works can then be described.

The centipede was asked how she controls her forty legs.... She became lost in thought and could no longer move. :)

Group: Guest
   Delamoto:
  Why is it important to you that this works. Do you realize that no one has ever made any of Kapanadze devices and replications work, at all? You want to be the first? After all these years, with NO positive results? I wish you luck, truly.

NickZ

Delamoto:
  Why is it important to you that this works. Do you realize that no one has ever made any of Kapanadze devices and replications work, at all? You want to be the first? After all these years, with NO positive results? I wish you luck, truly.

NickZ

Hey Nick,

Do you think these TopRuslan videos are not what they appear? Maybe a trick, or whatever.

Did a CAE Aanalysis a long while back and they appeared to actually work, but were usnstable.
    (after a lot of abuse and such, I moved on, so to speak)
    {unfortunately, the hypothesis didn't seem to fit the narative at that time}

http://matri-x.ru/video.shtml (scroll down a bit to TopRuslan)

Руслан Кулабухов (TopRuslan)

Just asking for a friend!

Anyway, good luck!

SL

Kapanadze's principle is to cross current and voltage. How to do this - I have 3 options. The first one is the simplest - I showed it.
The fact is that I don’t want to build theories.
I'm just collecting. That's what I want everyone to do.

Gents are we going to replicate this device or gas over the fence all day about trivia ?

Be aware I'm moderated because I complained about persistent trolls to Chet, folowing me round and got same treatment as perpetrators..This is the third time, You aint doing this again.

Do you realize that no one has ever made any of Kapanadze devices and replications work, at all?
Is it because the purportedly working devices were all fake or their replications were missing a crucial component ?

Is it because the purportedly working devices were all fake or their replications were missing a crucial component ?
How about you didn't pay attention and ignorance and insisting on using conventional old ways that don't apply here.

Extract.
June 2014
   A method and apparatus, by which zero point energy is extracted, in order to increase electromagnetic field energy, which is translated in an increase in kinetic energy of the "free" electrons, which is brought by means of the counter-by-side to create the space 2 in oscillating electro-magnetic "fields", having the same frequency, but with a phase-difference, in-parallel electron conductors, which have a small distance relative to each other.
Summary.
It has been found, after ample research, that zero point-energy can be
extracted from Space in several ways: by using permanent
magnetic and / or electromagnetic fields, as well as "Time-Space " changes .
That this is not known by the contemporary Physics , or don’t want to know, is
the biggest scandal done to humanity. Since 1912, the year of the "failed " Michelson - Morley experiment, which failed because of the erroneous assumption that the Aether, if it would exist, would flow tangentially along the Earth's surface flow, is simply adopted by Physics that it did not exist / exists.
The reason that Michelson-Morley had failed is that the equipment should have been
set up 90° different. (The gravitational inflow is the main
component of the Aether flow near and in the Earth) . Poincare suggested the nonsense
that Nature itselve would hide the discovery of the existence of a carrier for electromagnetic and gravitational waves and currents.
Einstein already in 1931 proposed serious objections against the direction which Physics has gone (Einstein , Podolsky , Rosen).
However, to date, the theorists have kept the developments in Physics with respect to low- temperature fusion and zero point-energy to a stand,
aided by the large-industries, for the enforcement of the status quo and little interested in energy technologies which make low costs, decentralization and independence for consumers possible. This invention concerns the “against each other in oscillation” of two electro- magnetic
fields, wherein it has been observed that , depending on the frequency , more
Electric energy can be taken away, then is provided.
Use is being made of conducting wires, which are right next to each other. Possible ways are (a) "in the plane", (b) on a "cylinder”, (c) on a "toroid"

If someone bother to read and try to understand what they read in patent NL1032750 of Arie Melis deGeus (NL1032759 on this forum), may find out how to make it work any device similar to Kapanadze. I would strongly suggest to download and save hard and digital copies.

Just try to analyse many other ou/fe devices and find out that same principles are involved an been applied in different ways.

Build 1 device with whatever you have at hand and cost almost nothing, play with it to understand, than scale it up for your needs.

Wire length equal where wire length is half of wave length based on frequency, jion them in midlle with 2 series capacitors where 1 of them is half capacitance than the other (135 degrees phase, or equal capacitance 180 degrees), simple oscillator circuit.
“Bellies” and nodes easy to understand if you look at standing waves when transformers are shorted.

I don't think it could be easier and simpler than that !

Simple deny of aether existence from mainstream science has put in jeopardy most of replication attempt by many. In this patent we can see how mainstream science colluded with unscrupulous gov/military/ bussiness against every individual living on this planet and has lead to an enormous international malefic organisation. This is the reason why they killed inventors and scientists including Arie deGeus and Kapanadze or any other that were showing why or how it work ar attempt to mass production or sell such devices.

Keep simple explanations and simple words to make it available for anyone understanding.

I can see a lot of fancy devices that are meant to be used in such devices, but for ordinary people to get started on non taxable and not metered use of energy is not needed right now ! Please understand this ! Anyone in the world can have this in their houses with no need for enslaving power grids.

The reason we don’t have a device is because we talk a lot and do nothing. Theories are good for talkers, but there is no forward movement with them. Where, on what forum did Kapanadze communicate? He just took it and did it!

I understand everyone is tired of fakes and fakers - Akula, Kalabukhov, etc. Their goal is narcissism, like typical bloggers.
But if you want to get results, you have to take it and do it. Trial and error method. And then others will write theories, we ourselves will be surprised at how complicated everything turns out to be working)))

Yes about 10 years ago you published a device that lit up a 240  volt bulb it had a ferox rod in a copper tube with a slit
and a HV winding on the out side driven by 24 volts  self oscillating wingdings that worked but wasn't quite OU but interesting
never the less it was done correctly but i didn't know how it worked back the,

Now lets get back to the 20mm dia coil it's difficult to to know how to know how to wind the two wingdings on the top end
of that coil can you give any info on that section please.

Sil

How about you didn't pay attention and ignorance and insisting on using conventional old ways that don't apply here.
So what new fruitful unconventional ways do you propose to use in this device?

Yes about 10 years ago you published a device that lit up a 240  volt bulb it had a ferox rod in a copper tube with a slit
and a HV winding on the out side driven by 24 volts self oscillating wingdings that worked but wasn't quite OU but interesting
never the less...
Do you have a link to a video about this device ?

Find Don Smiths video's and go trough them it's the one where he is on the phone talking about his
Dipole Transformer Generater I think it was 1994. it was on Ruslans Live vid's but he removed it,
he said he got it off Rick the German guy who  worked with John Badini.

Good luck finding it.

PS I don't have a copy sorry.

Sil

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-17, 20:55:38