PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-03, 14:33:34
News: A feature is available which provides a place all members can chat, either publicly or privately.
There is also a "Shout" feature on each page. Only available to members.

Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Activator for isotopic mutation  (Read 2750 times)

Be the change you wish to see in the world
To be amidst such contrasting yet well illustrated points of view is quite the thing and makes for a great read - I'll add my thoughts for what they're worth.

We know "ether energy" exists because we summon it whenever we fire up a traditional 'genny and "churn up the ether" so to speak - It could be argued that we ourselves are comprised of at least partly ethereal components and it is often speculated that the "you" factor is a phenomena worthy of consideration in these generally ill defined areas of study.

I have always thought - human brain and muscles produce and operate on the same stuff in mention  - our mitochondria manifest it through the ATP-AMP/ADP process - The human body is said to produce 100 watts yet can't power even the smallest LED - that's to say is it just a different type of charge, in a different context? or something different entirely, a different "shade" of ether if you will? Nerve signals are mostly absorbed so couldn't power a load as such unless one were suspended in "The Matrix" (Great Documentary  O0) and had their reality simulated using a fraction of the power, making the body a COP >1 device - but it's still fascinating to ponder.

I was watching a Faraday Research livestream the other night (Happy to plug - good guy - worth a watch - claims to have replicated an Adam's motor - he's using piezo discs as a transducer I believe - says it quadruples the output)

He says that whilst operating his machine - he has witnessed several strange things occur such as "entities stuck halfway through walls" and other spooky stuff - I imagine if true this is a tuning issue of sorts - I'm not one to take mysticism and spirituality at face value - although I do believe that these concepts persist through time for good reasons and good science has gone a long way to explain some of it already, to the point that most people today don't even question the miraculous innovation surrounding them - that not too long ago may well have been seen as some form of dark magic to even the most intrepid technologist at the time - as Arthur C Clarke put it (albeit more cohesively)

As Pm says - we have barely got our foot in this century. If what's stopping the bubble from bursting is some amalgamation of Suppression/Disbelief/Ineptitude then it's not long, now there's over 8 billion of us with identical fundamental requirements - electrical power being just one of them. I conject that these public threads could mean more than any of us here know. (in helping the truly anonymous researchers)

re. fusion not very expensive - I would like to agree with you here - however if that was the ambition of those in power it would already be the case with the other "renewables" which - it definitely isn't.

I think this stuff goes DEEP and there are stupendous efforts made to contain it.

For the record, Tesla did claim to have a working FE device.

In one interview Tesla was told a man from the Canary islands, Clemente Figuera, had invented a working FE device.
Tesla's response was that he had already invented such a device which predated the Figuera device by many years.
Tesla also claimed he protected his interests by disclosing much of the process in his lectures.

So we should be clear anyone claiming Tesla had no interest in FE technology is a liar.
Tesla claimed countless times his dream was to build a device attached to the wheelwork of nature.
A self acting, self generating free energy device.

AC

---------------------------
Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

Group: Experimentalist

Was just correcting your assertion implying that Tesla never claimed success creating 'impossible' technologies.

Don't make me say what I didn't say! It's not my assertion, it's a lie.

The only thing I said was that there is no free energy in his patents.

Only his patents are proven to work, not his dream of free energy nor his dream of transmitting it over long distances, that's why he didn't file patents on these issues (he was honest, I wouldn't say the same about Kapanadze and many others).

"Open your mind, but not like a trash bin"

Such indulgences should not be associated with drug cultures or other disparaging comments!

I am obviously not comparing the two phenomena on their nature but on their illusions C.C.

After all, perhaps a drug would have brought them to an IQ of 300, thanks to which they would have understood the world much better than all the men who preceded them.

In the same way perhaps a free energy device can be discovered, which will facilitate the future of everyone and will allow human societies to live in great comfort.

As long as it is not realized, it remains a dream. When the time of the dream is over, because nobody is interested in it anymore for various reasons, history retains almost nothing about it.

I will ask what project/device are you focused on that apparently blows everything else away?
Is your money on Cold Fusion as you mentioned in a previous comment?

Cold fusion is indeed one of the least improbable tracks but when I see that more than 30 years have passed since the announcement of Pons and Fleishman, I don't know what to think anymore. I'm less interested in it because many curious, more competent, and better equipped people are already on the subject.

To have a project, you need to have a solid idea on which to build it. I'm just at that stage: looking for an idea, and testing it to see if it has potential. I plan to experiment with the Archimedes screw next week when I'm back home. I also have the spatial gradient of the vector potential idea in mind, which could be a new way to get currents or motors, but now it's still just a thought experiment. Obviously I don't spend my research time only on those, I explore a lot of scientific subjects.

My opinion is that with 2 or 3 coils and resonant circuits we won't revolutionize the world, we will just have fun with a scope and a generator or high voltages. That's what most of the free energy "researchers" are playing (it happens to me too :) ). But physics is austere, results don't come by chance or exceptionally, you have to think and calculate before experimenting, and more think than playing with the scope or the modelling tools, it's much more tiring and boring :(!

The only thing I said was that there is no free energy in his patents.

You can see that there is no mention of energy production ex nihilo and no technical reason to consider this possibility

Highlighted portion of the statement alluded to this.

But depending how loose your definition of 'free energy', patent 685,957 in your link may fit the description, as it does not involve a prime mover in order to receive useful power:
http://exvacuo.free.fr/div/Sciences/Brevets/Tesla/US000685957%20-%20N%20Tesla%20-%20Apparatus%20for%20the%20utilization%20of%20radiant%20energy%20-%201901.pdf

The apparatus being arranged as shown, it 45 will be found t.hat when the radiations of the sun or  of any other source capable of producing the effects before described fall upon the plate P an accumulation of electrical energy in the condenser C will result. This 50 phenomenon, I  believe, is best explained as follows: The SUN, as well as other sources of radiant energy, throws off minute particles of matter positively electrified, which, impinging upon the plate P, communicate continuously 55 an electrical charge to the same. The opposite terminal of. the condenser being connected to the ground, which may be considered as a vast reservoir of negative electricity, a feeble current flows continuously into the 60 condenser, and in as much as these supposed particles are of an inconceivably small radius or curvature, and consequently charged to a relatively very high potential, this charging of the condenser may continue, as I have actually observed, almost indefinitely, even to the point of rupturing the dielectric.

"The attractive features of the Cosmic rays is their constancy. They shower down on us throughout the whole 24 hours, and if a plant is developed to use their power it will not require devices for storing energy as would be necessary with devices using wind, tide or sunlight."  (much later quote)

"An overly-skeptical scientist might hastily conclude by scooping and analyzing a thousand buckets of ocean water that the ocean has no fish in it."

“The mind of the sceptic. What drives the sceptic? Right? What drives the sceptic is somebody who doesn’t believe in their own work. He doesn’t believe that anything’s possible because early on in life – he was totally brainwashed. In other words; 1+1=2. Well, what if one and one doesn’t equal two? You see my point? What if 1+1 actually equals 1,100? You follow me? Hey – A sceptic looks at a machine and since society has programmed everybody – from day 1 – childbirth – that this is impossible – guess what – it’s impossible. The sceptics are “plants” on the internet.”

J. Bedini

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Frequency equals matter...

Buy me a drink
But physics is austere, results don't come by chance or exceptionally, you have to think and calculate before experimenting, and more think than playing with the scope or the modelling tools

Graham Bell would beg to differ after burning his hand accidentally.

Highlighted portion of the statement alluded to this.

But depending how loose your definition of 'free energy', patent 685,957 in your link may fit the description, as it does not involve a prime mover in order to receive useful power:
http://exvacuo.free.fr/div/Sciences/Brevets/Tesla/US000685957%20-%20N%20Tesla%20-%20Apparatus%20for%20the%20utilization%20of%20radiant%20energy%20-%201901.pdf

You have selected one of Tesla's most mediocre patents. Sure it works, but it is the one able to recover µW from ambient static fields, unlikely photoelectric effects, or a tiny part of cosmic rays that manage to reach the ground.
No practical device has ever come out of this for the general public.

I hope that everyone here understands that the free energy we are waiting for is the one able to run a washing machine, heating appliances and vehicles, otherwise we can close the shop right away because the free µW, we already have them.

“The mind of the sceptic. What drives the sceptic? Right? What drives the sceptic is somebody who doesn’t believe in their own work.
J. Bedini

This is typically a charlatan's quote. Does anyone power their home with a free energy machine from Bedini?
The charlatans do not want to be asked for proof since they are unable to provide any, and to justify not providing any, they pose as victims of those who ask them.
They only know how to lie and manipulate the naive people who are their business (a very large prospect of the population, including and especially in the free energy movement :) ).

What drives the sceptic is the need to get things to work, not just to hear pseudo-scientific gibberish or promises never kept.

Graham Bell would beg to differ after burning his hand accidentally.

I don't see why he wouldn't agree, I can even see why he would agree with me.
Experimenting with your ideas requires you to get your hands dirty. Science differs from the current free energy movement in that it requires the confrontation of ideas and theories with observations, experiments, facts.
But one still needs to have ideas, and good ones, before experimenting, otherwise one has the results of the free energy movement today: none. No device on sale in the shops. Be lucid, guys.

You have selected one of Tesla's most mediocre patents. Sure it works, but it is the one able to recover µW from ambient static fields, unlikely photoelectric effects, or a tiny part of cosmic rays that manage to reach the ground.

You've built his yourself?   I'd love to see some data regarding output vs elevation and surface area as well as frequency components of the incoming rays when pointed towards empty space (both during day and night, and especially during an eclipse).  We could learn a lot from a faithful replication with modern measuring equipment.

Sadly, far more people are willing to comment on Tesla's works than actually build them.    The rare skeptics that do always seem to take shortcuts+cut corners, or make 'improvements' that destroy the effect (like electroboom's first Tesla coil built to maximize parasitic capacitance ;D)
« Last Edit: 2022-11-06, 14:57:38 by Hakasays »

"An overly-skeptical scientist might hastily conclude by scooping and analyzing a thousand buckets of ocean water that the ocean has no fish in it."

“The mind of the sceptic. What drives the sceptic? Right? What drives the sceptic is somebody who doesn’t believe in their own work. He doesn’t believe that anything’s possible because early on in life – he was totally brainwashed. In other words; 1+1=2. Well, what if one and one doesn’t equal two? You see my point? What if 1+1 actually equals 1,100? You follow me? Hey – A sceptic looks at a machine and since society has programmed everybody – from day 1 – childbirth – that this is impossible – guess what – it’s impossible. The sceptics are “plants” on the internet.”

J. Bedini

Every forum has at least one "plant", waiting to rise up and misdirect attention when needed.  Even going as far as attacking presenters themselves.  Sadly, I've seen two forums where the "plant" was the site owner, or other admin.  An aggressive skeptic has such a high opinion of his own superiority to think that if HE can't do something, then no one can, or ever has.  Forums which allow disruption to continue on and on have very little value.  Anything of actual importance is quickly swept away.

"In recent experiments I have discovered two novel facts of importance in this connection. One of this facts is that an electric current is generated in a wire extending from the ground yo a great height by the axial, and probably also by the translatory movement of the earth" Nikola Tesla 1900  . interesting that in article next is chapter about
 self-acting  engine

The Scientific Method involves reporting a discovery or observation, for peer review.  Someone who only says the reporting worker is a scam artist or outright liar is in no way a "peer".  Proof is in the replicating.

F6FLT:

- You're entitled to your opinion - but what you say is not law or even provably correct.
- None of us know for sure - but it's likely that most wouldn't be posting on here, if they were.
- I'm no charlatan, nor am I acting as a victim (?) Only looking to discuss the self evident with likeminded individuals.
- Did Bedini himself sell me this wire? or hand forge me this coil core?
No - an eBay vendor sold me to it, and I made the core myself from scratch. Naiive people get duped in every walk of life - that's always going to be the case too - moot point - your suggestion that both Bedini AND Bearden and the many others who've spoken out publicly were just crooks  who wanted people to people to buy their magnets & wire is laughable, frankly.. to me at least.

- Unnecessary skepticism is almost useless or worse than it, in this particular field, in my view - there's enough of that already. Critical analysis is all that's required, on the builders' behalf or those assisting. . Involve anything else in your process besides enthusiasm and you can wave bye to clarity. The need for functionality in our reality is there whether you like it or not - best to embrace the best options that are available to us, surely?

We live in an age of great suppression - in my opinion - your perspective will get us nowhere fast - as if we aren't already headed there.

@Renaissance Rising

Don't take it personally, I have no quarrel with you.
When I talk about a charlatan, I only think of Bedini, whose engine has never been overunity. A charlatan is not only a commercial swindler, he can also be a guy who says anything for social promotion and to give himself importance.
References to Bedini do not prove that one is dishonest, but that one has been taken in by an impostor.

As for my opinion, you're right, it's not the law, but I never claimed it was. But I don't know why, many would like me to have the same as theirs rather than justify their different opinion. Amazing! :)
As for my "unnecessary" scepticism according to you, that is only your opinion, not the law. On the contrary, I find it necessary, it is what allows us not to be fooled by charlatans.
Didn't Bedini claim his motor/generator was overunity?
Does anyone here have a working Bedini overunity motor/generator, or can they tell us who has a working one that we can see in a demonstration?
End of story, I'm sticking to the facts.

Didn't Bedini claim his motor/generator was overunity?
Does anyone here have a working Bedini overunity motor/generator, or can they tell us who has a working one that we can see in a demonstration?
End of story, I'm sticking to the facts.

You might be surprised to hear what Eric Dollard has to say about Bedini and most in his circle when the cameras aren't running. :-X :-X :P
Or perhaps not?  The math-focused experimental engineer scraping pennies together talking about the swifty salesmen with lots of catch-phrases and secrets... C.C

F6FLT: Likewise - nothing to prove to you either - only wanted to let you know that I find both your style of investigation and ineffective wont to demean the suggestions of others rather distasteful -

Whilst you do play a good devils' advocate (seemingly) in your replies, fact is, you needn't be so arrogant in your assertions :) It'll get you nowhere in conversation online with total strangers. I'd hazard a guess that you don't know these things as fact, so why present them to others as if they were? (purely rhetorical)

This pettiness isn't what we had ought to be discussing here.. We had ought to be offering practical, actionable questions/suggestions/support on the matter at hand - I'll be updating my project thread soon - and this thread that you seem so happy to have sha* on can die a death .. I'm sure it's been covered on OUR before anyway.

Your undue skepticism is not required in my future posts - you didn't add anything but have seemingly taken it over.
« Last Edit: 2022-11-06, 23:41:21 by Renaissance Rising »

Likewise - nothing to prove to you either - only wanted to let you know that I find both your style of investigation and ineffective wont to demean the suggestions of others rather distasteful -

Whilst you do play a good devils' advocate (seemingly) in your replies, fact is, you needn't be so arrogant in your assertions :) It'll get you nowhere in conversation online with total strangers. I'd hazard a guess that you don't know these things as fact, so why present them to others as if they were? (purely rhetorical)

This pettiness isn't what we had ought to be discussing here.. We had ought to be offering practical, actionable questions/suggestions/support on the matter at hand - I'll be updating my project thread soon - and this thread that you seem so happy to have sha* on can die a death .. I'm sure it's been covered on OUR before anyway.

Your undue skepticism is not required in my future posts - you didn't add anything but have seemingly taken it over.

This reminds me of MY post which F6 censored (removed), about someone posting something, then someone else pulling the attention to himself, monopolizing the discussion.

Protocol on a legitimate forum is that anyone is welcome to show up, present their findings, answer questions, then SIT DOWN, in the absence of constructive comments regarding other researcher's work.  NOT buy your way in with some prior work, then jabber endlessly, distractingly, and disruptively there after.

This reminds me of MY post which F6 censored (removed), about someone posting something, then someone else pulling the attention to himself, monopolizing the discussion.

Sorry if one of my interventions aroused more interest than what it was criticising, probably for a good reason.
It's the hard law of peer review, you can't just say anything without being objected to.

Try to understand that the "Claims without evidence and off topic answers" thread, as originally stated, is essentially for storing the "without evidence and off topic" posts that I remove from my other threads and place there transparently. If you post something off-topic there, my only recourse is to simply delete it to avoid this thread becoming a bin, since I can't move it elsewhere.

Sorry if one of my interventions aroused more interest than what it was criticising, probably for a good reason.
It's the hard law of peer review, you can't just say anything without being objected to.

Try to understand that the "Claims without evidence and off topic answers" thread, as originally stated, is essentially for storing the "without evidence and off topic" posts that I remove from my other threads and place there transparently. If you post something off-topic there, my only recourse is to simply delete it to avoid this thread becoming a bin, since I can't move it elsewhere.

You object to my statement that you're pulling attention away from legitimate researchers?  That statement has already passed peer review.

Pages: 1 [2]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-03, 14:33:34