PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-02, 14:38:27
News: If you have a suggestion or need for a new board title, please PM the Admins.
Please remember to keep topics and posts of the FE or casual nature. :)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17]
Author Topic: The Non-Sense Pulse Motor.  (Read 148829 times)

Group: Mad Scientist

Ive got a lil tidbit coming in with a sig gen I ordered from banggood.com. Its a small sq wave sig gen that will work perfectly with projects like this and can be built into projects like this for cheap. Up to 150khz with duty cycle. The input can be 3v to 30v and the output is what the input is. Will remember settings when powered of also, which is convenient. ordered 2 of them. I had made my own nitrous controller for my fiero. It pulses a relay around 20hz and I had set the duty cycle for 50%. The relay in turn opens and closes the solenoid to give me a first stage at 50% and then the second stage would be full on solenoid. But this lil do da would be a nice addition to that and could adjust it when desired vs the 555 and tiny pot resistors as I have it now.

https://www.banggood.com/1Hz-150Khz-3_3V-30V-Signal-Generator-PWM-Pulse-Frequency-Duty-Cycle-Adjustable-Module-LCD-Display-Bo-p-1270834.html?rmmds=search&cur_warehouse=CN

Hopefully I have all I need by this weekend. Im done doing jobs at my shop so it will be dedicated to my cars and these projects. So Ill be around more now.

Something i had thought of for this project including the orbons, was to try to integrate the Tesla igniter for gas engines patent circuit to drive the pulse coil. So it will be more of a cap discharge of higher voltages than the input working voltage. My tests on that with a standard ign coil(1ohm and about 6v across the input with 1ohm ballast resistor) were showing a standard points system with 1ohm ballast resistor basically pulls about 72w (resistor and coil consumption) while the points are closed and there is 6v across the coil primary and the igniter circuit reduced it down to 1w max draw. So if it works we could see some savings in the drive circuit here.  With the standard ign points, the ring down of the primary oscillating with the condenser were around 300 to 400v, so that much into the coil primary when we discharge the cap via the igniter circuit, I was able to get as good or better spark on the cheaps at the input.  And the ign coil stays cold as ice vs the standard points circuit, where even at 6v the thing would get hot.

Mags

Group: Ambassador

« Last Edit: 2019-02-10, 15:01:18 by Chet K »

Group: Professor

Chet, I looked at the RexResearch page you cited; found this:
It turned out that the Japanese were very interested in magnets and energy...
Well-funded Japanese research teams have engineered this discovery into reliable units for existing motors. Werjefelt spent two days with an official from Sumitomo and learned that the Japanese motors are running for hours, days, weeks. Japanese industrialists are switching over to the new units, which will use about half as much fossil fuel as existing motors. For example, the television program showed a refrigerator, a vacuum cleaner, and other common appliances with such motors.

Interesting, but I wonder if there is anything published/public about this use of Magnets and Motors running with higher efficiency?  or, could we get one of these "common appliances with such motors"??

Chet, I looked at the RexResearch page you cited; found this:   
     Interesting, but I wonder if there is anything published/public about this use of Magnets and Motors running with higher efficiency?  or, could we get one of these "common appliances with such motors"??

Thats a great question. O0   There was a Japanese company maybe 10yrs ago or so, Genepax that articles were coming out that they had a water energy device and put it in bikes and a car. It was said that as long as you have a bottle of water in the car, your good. Some of the stories disappeared after a month or so. But it never panned out like one might think
something like that would.  This is what they are today. https://www.genepax.com/

Mags

Very interesting - thanks, Mag.

Now back to your FG:  https://www.banggood.com/1Hz-150Khz-3_3V-30V-Signal-Generator-PWM-Pulse-Frequency-Duty-Cycle-Adjustable-Module-LCD-Display-Bo-p-1270834.html?rmmds=search&cur_warehouse=CN

Wow!  Thanks for pointing this out!   I like it especially since I can use DC in from a battery pack, or say a 9V battery, and do the experiments far from "60 Hz fog."  That's important for some of the tests I want to do.

Very interesting - thanks, Mag.

Now back to your FG:  https://www.banggood.com/1Hz-150Khz-3_3V-30V-Signal-Generator-PWM-Pulse-Frequency-Duty-Cycle-Adjustable-Module-LCD-Display-Bo-p-1270834.html?rmmds=search&cur_warehouse=CN

Wow!  Thanks for pointing this out!   I like it especially since I can use DC in from a battery pack, or say a 9V battery, and do the experiments far from "60 Hz fog."  That's important for some of the tests I want to do.

Cool. Glad you like. Not good for everything but good for a lot of things. The output 3v to 30v(input voltage) is great. Should be able to drive mosfets well, for these sorts of projects.  should have mine this week.

Mags

Group: Tinkerer

Thanks Mags,
I'll be getting mine from here. https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Signal-Generator-PWM-Pulse-Frequency-Duty-Cycle-Adjustable-Module-LCD-Display-1Hz-150Khz-3-3V-30V/32835541668.html $1.63

Nice.  Cheaper too.  Im very interested to try it when it gets here

Mags

Buy me some coffee
Cool project tinman, any updates?

I've had a very similar idea to pulse coils, that induce other coils.

Cool project Tinman, any updates?
Here is his YouTube channel.
He does things the right-way.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-02, 14:38:27