PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-20, 06:44:08
News: If you have a suggestion or need for a new board title, please PM the Admins.
Please remember to keep topics and posts of the FE or casual nature. :)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Author Topic: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator  (Read 349705 times)
Group: Ambassador

Roll on june 20th 2011
As per Cosmolv

Chet
« Last Edit: 2011-04-19, 20:20:23 by ramset »

Group: Ambassador

Grumpy
If I may ask a question?
 On the TK thread the Buzz is talking about a Light [super ,super bright] anomoly.
He's claiming that he gets this with "Cold electricity" out of some Kind of Piezo type circuit

This same circuit is giving very high output with little input [how he determines this I don't know].

This "Hurts your eyes " Light,............can HF cause this ? Have you ever seen or heard of this?

As you know I don't do these experiments [completely unqualified] and as a result he won't share the circuit specifics with me.
 I would however greatly value your opinion on this " Extremely Bright light ".
Have you ever heard of this being associated with OU?
Or could it just Be HF....or HV... ??

Chet
PS
I will gladly post your responce on the thread [or not ,if you wish]

« Last Edit: 2011-04-20, 02:44:50 by ramset »

Group: Tinkerer

tExB=qr
Grumpy
If I may ask a question?
 On the TK thread the Buzz is talking about a Light [super ,super bright] anomoly.
He's claiming that he gets this with "Cold electricity" out of some Kind of Piezo type circuit

This same circuit is giving very high output with little input [how he determines this I don't know].

This "Hurts your eyes " Light,............can HF cause this ? Have you ever seen or heard of this?

As you know I don't do these experiments [completely unqualified] and as a result he won't share the circuit specifics with me.
 I would however greatly value your opinion on this " Extremely Bright light ".
Have you ever heard of this being associated with OU?
Or could it just Be HF....or HV... ??

Chet
PS
I will gladly post your responce on the thread [or not ,if you wish]

First of all, I am convinced that "The Buzz" is actually Steven Mark of TPU Fame.  The bright light in your reference sounds like the light you get durring cavitation.  I think it is called sonolumination.  His explanation of everything OU centers around caviation.  The "Cold electricity" light is not a "hurt your eyes" type of light, and is demonstrated by Eric Dollard in one of his videos.

Kapanadze's Green Box unit makes 5kw, per TK himself, making it a worthwhile persuit.  Elihu Thomson had a related experience when he connected the outputs of a Ruhmkorff Coil to a metal table and a water pipe.  Thomson performed a demonstration showing that he could pull and arc from any metal object in the room, even if isolated.

Note that the coil output is predominantly DC pulses, low repetition rate:

tExB=qr
TK's schematic from his patent supports the requirement to connect the battery and power everything before switching the device to self-running mode:

(side note:  I notice he doesn't show a core for his "bobbins"...)

tExB=qr
I noticed some similarities with Kapanadze, Moray, and Tesla

Group: Guest
closed - open high voltage effect?

tExB=qr
I think Moray was siphoning off the cold current effect, where as Tesla just showed the basic principle and Kapanadze created his own source and then used it to induce current.  All require a sink for current flow and that is the purpose of the ground connection.  Ground is not a source.

Group: Elite

It's turtles all the way down
Grumpy

There are striking similarities between the Kapanadze schematic you posted and the SM 17" TPU.

SM merely folds his coils into a circular toroidal shape, but it is an incomplete toroid and if stretched out is just a bifilar solenoid with a wire running through the center, SM's "collector".

Kapanadze uses a spark gap and filters the broadband energy into a couple of frequencies using tuned filters then applies them to two coils that encircle the central wire (collector).

My guess is that the two frequencies mixed in the solenoid coils somehow tugs at the field around the central wire, but this field around the central wire must be first established or "primed" to give the solenoid coils some field to work with, after that, the field can self feed and grow as more current flows through it.

Proper tuning of the filters is the key. Just a guess but ripe for research.

---------------------------
"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

tExB=qr
Grumpy

There are striking similarities between the Kapanadze schematic you posted and the SM 17" TPU.

SM merely folds his coils into a circular toroidal shape, but it is an incomplete toroid and if stretched out is just a bifilar solenoid with a wire running through the center, SM's "collector".

Kapanadze uses a spark gap and filters the broadband energy into a couple of frequencies using tuned filters then applies them to two coils that encircle the central wire (collector).

My guess is that the two frequencies mixed in the solenoid coils somehow tugs at the field around the central wire, but this field around the central wire must be first established or "primed" to give the solenoid coils some field to work with, after that, the field can self feed and grow as more current flows through it.

Proper tuning of the filters is the key. Just a guess but ripe for research.

One big difference is that SM's TPU do not require a ground, and the output is not intermittent.  So, where is the sink that is required for current to flow?  I think he creates a localized sink with the interaction of the pulse magnetic field. 

Your take on TK that he is mixing freqs is a fresh perspective.  I have not experimented enough with just a straight wire.  Hmmm...  The outer coil is definitely connected to the load for whatever reason.

I have a translation of an interview with him where he states he improved on the patent in the green box device so that he does not have to tune the freqs but now achieve what he calls "automatic resonance".

Any idea what he means?

Are TK's two bobbins interleaved or wound over each other?

tExB=qr
Are TK's two bobbins interleaved or wound over each other?

Wound over each other, per the green box device video.

From G:

I have a translation of an interview with him where he states he improved on the patent in the green box device so that he does not have to tune the freqs but now achieve what he calls "automatic resonance".

Any idea what he means?

I will have to give that some thought. TK is a clever man if he can do that with simple passive components. Is he referring possibly to active circuitry such as a Phase Locked Loop thrown into the patent but perhaps never really tested?

The TK device was to be my next area of investigation since it so closely resembles SM17, yet there is more info released on the TK device.

I'll be ok with manual tuning, it was good enough for Moray to get the system running. We can work on the autoresonance later. Who among us is interested in starting a build? I have all the parts, but need an accurate build diagram with all questionables nailed down.

"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

tExB=qr
From G:

I will have to give that some thought. TK is a clever man if he can do that with simple passive components. Is he referring possibly to active circuitry such as a Phase Locked Loop thrown into the patent but perhaps never really tested?

The TK device was to be my next area of investigation since it so closely resembles SM17, yet there is more info released on the TK device.

I'll be ok with manual tuning, it was good enough for Moray to get the system running. We can work on the autoresonance later. Who among us is interested in starting a build? I have all the parts, but need an accurate build diagram with all questionables nailed down.

My Kapanadze approach is different than anyone else and my primary interest is that anyone can build it and use it at their home (because of the ground connection).  I refuse to think that this coil has a ferrite core.  I have an updated diagram, but it is at work.

Tesla's patent diagram is passive, but I think Moray's was forced, creating a super-sink for the medium, and moving much more of it than passive methods.

tExB=qr
I'll pull my TK test coil out of a box today and try some things this weekend. 

It's pretty obvious that anyone else who has figured it out, won't be talking.  I am optimistic that this will change if someone else has a working model.  Everyone else working on this has either given up, doesn't know what to do next, or lost in ferrite hell.  That leaves it up to me.

I have a pulser almost finished.  Attached is my old picture of my coil and a diagram with TK's coils for comparison.  I'll spare everyone the hypothesis for now.

The Kapanadze videos online are very intreaguing, and more show up everyday it seems.  Is it a type of resonant inverter?  or a true and honest overunity device?   He seems to imply it is in this video where he starts it with a 9 V battery.    :o

Also, here's something to keep in mind,  lighting an incandescent bulb can be done so much more efficiently with pulses then with AC, which I've proven to myself in the past.

tExB=qr
The Kapanadze videos online are very intreaguing, and more show up everyday it seems.  Is it a type of resonant inverter?  or a true and honest overunity device?   He seems to imply it is in this video where he starts it with a 9 V battery.    :o

Also, here's something to keep in mind,  lighting an incandescent bulb can be done so much more efficiently with pulses then with AC, which I've proven to myself in the past.

Videos or unproven replications should be viewed with caution, and the internet is full of those.

I like the term "overunity" less and less as it is associated with "fanciful thoughts", and "lousy YouTube videos". 

Anyway, I hope to get it working this weekend, or at least close to it.   I don't think it is as complicated as everyone has made it out to be.  Which is good, so more people can replicate it and benefit from it now, rather than waste time on bogus replication based on fanciful thoughts.

Hey Grumpy

This guy semenihin-77 posted a few vids using thiss simple circuit. He has ben posting in the Kapanadze thread at OU. ;]

Its as simple as it gets.  Looks similar to your idea of it.

Mags

EM said:

I'd like to know how you arrive at this statement. Your diagram does not include the cumulative effect of heating the lamp with AC, where the thermal energy is integrated in the filament.

I have never found your statement to be true. In fact trying to light an incandescent lamp with pulses can destroy the filament due to the large magnetic stress on the compound wound brittle tungsten filament.

This is evidenced when a lamp is first turned on at the peak of the AC waveform, a large step function, which is when lamps burn out due to the large current draw of a cold filament. Tungsten lamps are extremely non-linear.

What actual data do you have to support your statement of increased efficiency? The RMS heating value of an AC waveform or a pulse of equal energy should result in the exact same light being produced in the lamp, providing the 60Hz AC is sufficiently integrated as heat in the filament. The time constant of lamps seems to allow for this in even the smallest grain of wheat lamps.

e.g.
Thermal RMS converters make use of this principle, and are immune to even the highest crest factors.

Wein Bridge Oscillators that use the non-linear effect of a tungsten filament lamp for resistance amplitude control seem to become unstable only when the the oscillator is set to one Hertz or lower, then the lamp cannot integrate the RMS value and and amplitude modulation occurs.

http://sound.westhost.com/project22.htm

tExB=qr
EM used a mini Tesla coil to light a bulb very brightly a long time ago.  I don't know if it was "as bright" or "more efficient", but it was "very bright".

He used to have a thread about solid state Tesla driving circuits under Tesla here, but it is gone now.  Em also made some interesting post about his Royer Oscillator on OU:

http://www.overunity.com/4491/tpu-facts-and-test-results/150/

Wow! That was back in 2008 - how time flies!

Cold Current is still one of those unsolved mysteries...but Eric Dollard did light a bulb and did charge a capacitor in his video...to me it's like current that is not aligned with the conductor.  It gets to the bulb, sudden change int he properties of space around the filament, energy given off as light...food for thought

I was under the impression EM was talking about pulses in the same frequency range as the 50 / 60 Hz. mains frequency.

Once you get into several hundred kilohertz range or higher, different mechanisms cause the light, one of which is a plasma effect inside the envelope due to the capacitance of the surrounding space, not actual heating of the filament.

I thought we were comparing apples to apples, which should be done for EM's generic statement, no shifting gears into plasma effects.

tExB=qr
Hey Grumpy

This guy semenihin-77 posted a few vids using thiss simple circuit. He has ben posting in the Kapanadze thread at OU. ;]

Its as simple as it gets.  Looks similar to your idea of it.

Mags

Thanks but I think his approach is totally different and from what I have seen posted over there, no one is even close, or even headed in the right direction.  Sorry, just my opinion.

Coax?  Where does TK ever use coax?

Is really sad that people over there share ideas and others, who still have nothing, only laugh and ridicule them.

When a real working replication is shared, watch how everyone there changes there posture so they don't look bad.  Some will refuse to believe it and try to prove it is a trick.  It's going to be crazy!

I was under the impression EM was talking about pulses in the same frequency range as the 50 / 60 Hz. mains frequency.

Once you get into several hundred kilohertz range or higher, different mechanisms cause the light, one of which is a plasma effect inside the envelope due to the capacitance of the surrounding space, not actual heating of the filament.

I thought we were comparing apples to apples, which should be done for EM's generic statement, no shifting gears into plasma effects.

I took pulses to be "apples to apples".  TK's device has a spark gap, and he lights up some incandescent bulbs.  Notice the bulbs appear to be lit normally, by heating of the element.  I don't recall exactly, but didn't the clamp meter in the TK video show a couple hundred volts?  I don't think TK was lighting them with high frequency ionization.  Also, the number of bulbs lit, and hence the power derived drops significantly when the ground is changed from the water pipe to the radiator.  Earth is a sink, which Tesla, Nipher, and probably several others have proven over the last century. 

From G:

I took pulses to be "apples to apples".  TK's device has a spark gap, and he lights up some incandescent bulbs.  Notice the bulbs appear to be lit normally, by heating of the element.  I don't recall exactly, but didn't the clamp meter in the TK video show a couple hundred volts?  I don't think TK was lighting them with high frequency ionization.

Agreed TK is using resistance heating of the filaments. What I am saying is: given a 60 Hz sine waveform and a DC pulse waveform of the same frequency and RMS value, the heating power should be the same in the filament, thus the lighting effect should be equivalent.

EM's statement was generic, I was trying to narrow it down.

tExB=qr
Agreed TK is using resistance heating of the filaments.

Barring any deception, this means that TK is lighting his bulbs with "conduction current", and when the battery is removed, there is no apparent conventional power source.  Just the green box, inverter, load, and "something in a can" that converts the output to battery voltage. 

In his interview, TK claims 5kw capability with this generator.  5kw will power a home and get you off the grid.

1. The basic starting point is to wind a large coil, synonymous with TK's primary coil.  He used HV wire that looks to have a silicone jacket, I used magnet wire (high temp insulation). 
2. Then, build a HV DC pulser that you can drive with a freq generator so you can sweep through the frequencies to find what works best.  You need HV not high current.
3. Use Tesla's Radaint Energy reciever as a detector.  Start with a tube or sheet rolled around your coil, or loop a bare wire around it - could be like TK's secondary...  ;)  Connect the other end of the HV cap to a good ground and keep an eye on the gap or use a electrostatic detector to check the cap for charging.  Tesla mentions all of this in his two patents.  Very few people every experiment with this, and it's really sad since this is so important.

Until you can charge the capacitor, you got nothing.  This is the most basic test.  Don't expect some 5kw motherload to magically appear, as it won't, unless lightining hits your arial -  :o

@Grumpy
I fell asleep watching TK's videos, and I noticed in the last video with the green box, they go into the house and TK shows them some Tesla diagrams and talks about Tesla.  I thought that was interesting.  The thing that puzzles me the most about this invention is the ground wire.

@ION
There is power integration in the filament, sure.  My diagram is ment to show how inefficient sine waves are relative to DC or pulsed DC in the time domain, that's all.   

I was able to light 60 watt bulbs quite brightly with around 3 or 4 watts, just with high voltage pulses.  This works because light is dependent on the temperature of the filament, so if I keep the temperature high with periodic pulses I have a bright filament, but most importantly, I can maintain that temperature with MINIMUM amounts of power.  Think about that and hopefully it will make sense.

EM

tExB=qr
@Grumpy
I fell asleep watching TK's videos, and I noticed in the last video with the green box, they go into the house and TK shows them some Tesla diagrams and talks about Tesla.  I thought that was interesting.  The thing that puzzles me the most about this invention is the ground wire.

@ION
There is power integration in the filament, sure.  My diagram is ment to show how inefficient sine waves are relative to DC or pulsed DC in the time domain, that's all.   

I was able to light 60 watt bulbs quite brightly with around 3 or 4 watts, just with high voltage pulses.  This works because light is dependent on the temperature of the filament, so if I keep the temperature high with periodic pulses I have a bright filament, but most importantly, I can maintain that temperature with MINIMUM amounts of power.  Think about that and hopefully it will make sense.

EM

How do low current HV pulses keep the fillament hot enough?

I thought it was a very good effort on TK's part to show that the different ground connection produced a different energy output.   I am curious if voltage and current is different between the grounding methods, and what is the optimal grounding for a particular load. 

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-20, 06:44:08