PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-18, 20:16:25
News: If you have a suggestion or need for a new board title, please PM the Admins.
Please remember to keep topics and posts of the FE or casual nature. :)

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Ernst says he has the "goods" on Tesla and has filed a patent  (Read 11427 times)
Group: Ambassador

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/11952-wardenclyffe-teslas-true-intention-17.html#post236394

Apparently a movie tutorial  will be forthcoming.

part one
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KeHnyg8GqHA
part two
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPCQFDriZs0
part 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6d7QdPDAfBU&feature=youtu.be
more coming
thx
Chet
PS
I believe the filing is for "release protection" all is to be open sourced...........
« Last Edit: 2013-08-05, 15:33:15 by ramset »

Group: Professor

Everyman decries immorality
1/2 of a HHO Pulsometer.

---------------------------
Everyman Standing Order 01: In the Face of Tyranny; Everybody Stands, Nobody Runs.
Everyman Standing Order 02: Everyman is Responsible for Energy and Security.
Everyman Standing Order 03: Everyman knows Timing is Critical in any Movement.

Rob
Good to see your work ,I really like that Kelvin drop idea .[actually I like most of your contributions ]

here is the next Movie from Ernst

Number 4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utFPwae6vVM&feature=youtu.be
thx
Chet

Number 5

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bDXyv6n_rA&feature=youtu.be

Some comments at the 1.40 -1.47  mark and a comparison !

thx
Chet

Group: Professor

Everyman decries immorality

Everyman Standing Order 01: In the Face of Tyranny; Everybody Stands, Nobody Runs.
Everyman Standing Order 02: Everyman is Responsible for Energy and Security.
Everyman Standing Order 03: Everyman knows Timing is Critical in any Movement.

Number 6 shows the settup

Part 6: response to reactions from the i-net community.

@ Rob ,thx for the link ,It would seem Ernst intends to open the mind to some other possibilities.

I suppose a few good measurements for PIN and POUT would suffice to enforce his position.

Chet

Group: Guest
There are some problems with Part 7. Current geophysics theory is that there is the crust and inside that the mantle and inside that a liquid metal outer core and inside that a solid (mostly iron) inner core. At each layer the material density and temperature become higher and higher. Both of those properties, material density and heat, create higher electrical resistance. Since electricity will take the path of least resistance I surmise that the pulse of electricity would be injected into the crust through the pipes noted in the underground portion of the Wardenclyffe project and would either remain in the crust or, if exposed to salt water in the ocean, take that route it being more conductive. So although the idea in Part 7 may be correct, the particulars will be different.

As Ernst says, the pulse travels to the opposite pole of the earth and is reflected back to the source. It just takes a different route. This is what Tesla disclosed in his July 4, 1899 Colorado Springs notes when observing the earth pulses of lightning hitting the earth but at that time he was thinking the reflection was through the air. At the time he went to Colorado Springs he was still thinking of transmitting through the atmosphere using balloons at +30,000 feet. It is stated in one of his transmission patents. Early in the Colorado Springs notes there are notes about obtaining hydrogen from the air with an electrical device and I think it is reasonable to assume that is how he was going to maintain the inflation of the balloons noted in that same patent. But in the July 4, 1899 notes about the reflected wave he notes "This is important!"

It's interesting to note that he thought the reflection was from the origin of the lightning in the cloud and so the reflection would be in the asmosphere. He also notes, however, that he saw lightning bolts that looked larger at the earth than in the air but thought it was due to his observation point being closer to the lightning at ground level. Only a few years ago it was observed and recorded with extremely high speed cameras that on occasion lightning does travel from the earth to the cloud. And where was it observed? In a lightning research facility near Colorado Springs! So Tesla may have seen this but just didn't believe his eyes.

So what Warenclyffe is about is creating man made and controllable lightning and pumping it into the ground via the radial underground metal pipes. One of his transmission patents references lightning. And using constructive interference with the correct timing the energy can be additive in the wave traversing the earth. That's where the control becomes important - the timing. Whether or not it gains energy from the earth currents is debatable. Keep in mind that Tesla himself said that it would have very low losses - less that one per cent. That kind of negates that idea that it is OU.

I also think Ernst is combining apples and oranges when he says Tesla intended to generate 7.46MW with a 200KW generator. Although Tesla did speak of transmitting 10,000 HP and morte, Tesla also intended to have multiple transmitters around the world, not just Wardenclyffe. In fact, the Wardenclyffe plans had to be reduced in scale because Tesla wasn't able to raise the finances to build it as big as originally planned and that scale reduction was most likely the source of many of the difficulties encountered during construction. Wardenclyffe was only a demonstration project. Tesla never intended to power the whole world from Wardenclyffe.

And in one of his patents he even stated that the wireless transmission of power was intended to be able to transmit power from locations where it was easily generated (read waterfalls in his day - the Niagra plant) to locations where it was needed for consumption. In two and a half years of studying Tesla's work I haven't found anything about Wardenclyffe gaining energy in transmission and, in fact, the opposite - Tesla himself said it would be less that 100% efficient although much closer to 100% than any methods used at the time. If I remember correctly he also said that it only took a small amount of power to maintain the transmission but that consumed power would have to be input into the system to replace that consumed.

At any rate Ernst is doing good work and I will surely enjoy seeing his patent and device when available.

I don't have the graphics skills to do the following in 3D or show the constructive interference but the following is an animated GIF of what I think the Wardenclyffe transmitter was intented to do. I hope it will help Ernst progress.
http://s1.postimage.org/nonjatfen/Globe_Animation6.gif

Thinking about transmitting through the crust of the earth also got me to thinking about plate tectonics and what would happen to the pulses when they ran into magma flows coming up to the surface through the crust from the mantle and such as that. Keep in mind plate tectonics was unknown in Tesla's day and only became accepted in science in the 1960's.

So now I'm not sure it would have worked. He showed in worked over a short range (I think it was 40 miles) in Colorado Springs but that's not to the opposite pole of the planet. And if he thought it was reflecting from the diametric opposite pole but it was actually reflecting from something closer that could account for Tesla's superluminal speed calculations also.

Does anyone know exactly where the superluminal speed calculations were stated? I'm thinking it was in a patent but I haven't found it yet. If we can find that and then use the speed of light we could figure out a range at which the reflection occurred. Use that as a radius from Colorado Springs and see what's near the circumference of a circle of that radius geologically.

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Frequency equals matter...

Buy me a drink
In the RCA field video, Dollard sticks a rod in the ground in southern california. and picks up Fort Collins, Colorado.

In the RCA field video, Dollard sticks a rod in the ground in southern california. and picks up Fort Collins, Colorado.
The RCA field was in Bolinas, California, right? That might still be the same tectonic plate but I can't tell from the tectonic plate maps I found which side of the plate subduction the RCA field would be on, or for that matter, if there is a subduction zone there at all. The maps I saw had the subduction zone further north.

Fort Collins, Colorado to Bolinas, California would be more than 40 miles but is it across a tectonic plate boundary?

Buy me a drink

Same plate. So Tesla was ringing the same plate. Interesting. It would be interesting to get Aus or NZ to see if they can pick U.S. stations. Else no worldwide except with higher power, larger mass structure resonance.

Same plate. So Tesla was ringing the same plate. Interesting. It would be interesting to get Aus or NZ to see if they can pick U.S. stations. Else no worldwide except with higher power, larger mass structure resonance.
Or maybe Maui ^-^

Buy me a drink
I was aiming for not just a neighbor but plates away.

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-18, 20:16:25