PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-20, 04:10:11
News: Forum TIP:
The SHOUT BOX deletes messages after 3 hours. It is NOT meant to have lengthy conversations in. Use the Chat feature instead.

Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Tesla Magnifying Transmitter experiments by Eric Dollard  (Read 11906 times)

Group: Mad Scientist

Eric Dollard presented this weekend a working scale-model replica of the Tesla Magnifying Transmitter, based on Tesla's Colorado Springs notes as well as his own Steinmetz-based equations. :)

Among demonstrations included the 'plasma speaker' demo, lighting bulbs and tubes from a distance, and visualizing the 'null-point' between coils using a long flourescent tube.

A dual pair of coils was created to also demonstrate significant power transfer via single-wire longitudinal energy transmission. (800 watts in the case of the demo)

Later experiments carried out also included replications of the 1987 Borderlands experiments involving the same longitudinal phenomena (lighting bulbs with displacement, bulbs lit with 'radiant energy' attracting foil strips to them, and lighting several bulbs in series with the return wire left completely disconnected)

We have many shots of the dimensions/specifications for anyone interested, and I'm sure there will be more videos and pics filtering through the web as others upload their own content.  It's always a great opportunity to be able to learn from Eric. ^-^

---------------------------
When you say something is impossible, you have made it impossible

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Buy me some coffee
Eric Dollard presented this weekend a working scale-model replica of the Tesla Magnifying Transmitter, based on Tesla's Colorado Springs notes as well as his own Steinmetz-based equations. :)

Among demonstrations included the 'plasma speaker' demo, lighting bulbs and tubes from a distance, and visualizing the 'null-point' between coils using a long flourescent tube.

A dual pair of coils was created to also demonstrate significant power transfer via single-wire longitudinal energy transmission. (800 watts in the case of the demo)

Later experiments carried out also included replications of the 1987 Borderlands experiments involving the same longitudinal phenomena (lighting bulbs with displacement, bulbs lit with 'radiant energy' attracting foil strips to them, and lighting several bulbs in series with the return wire left completely disconnected)

We have many shots of the dimensions/specifications for anyone interested, and I'm sure there will be more videos and pics filtering through the web as others upload their own content.  It's always a great opportunity to be able to learn from Eric. ^-^

What truly amazes me is the amount of people that think Eric has something wonderful going on here.
I mean look at the pic with all those people sitting there dumbfounded,as if though they just witnessed the second coming of Tesla  C.C.

Eric is just a tired old ex druggy hasbeen,and nothing he has ever shown is out of the ordinary--such as this latest show of nothingness.

This crap will never stop,and idiots like him using Tesla's name to gain fame just go's to show you what he has got-->nothing.

I have seen guys transmit far more power over a greater distance that Dollard has ever managed--and they were just hobbyists  C.C

Just garbage,that's all it is.

Brad

Never let your schooling get in the way of your education.

Group: Elite

It's turtles all the way down
What truly amazes me is the amount of people that think Eric has something wonderful going on here.
I mean look at the pic with all those people sitting there dumbfounded,as if though they just witnessed the second coming of Tesla  C.C.

Eric is just a tired old ex druggy hasbeen,and nothing he has ever shown is out of the ordinary--such as this latest show of nothingness.

This crap will never stop,and idiots like him using Tesla's name to gain fame just go's to show you what he has got-->nothing.

I have seen guys transmit far more power over a greater distance that Dollard has ever managed--and they were just hobbyists  C.C

Brad

I'm in complete agreement. And what does anyone expect from the free energy carnival?

"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

Group: Ambassador

I may be mistaken
But I believe Dollard transmitted power across SanFransisco Bay [15 miles ??]
back in the borderland days.

I think Grumpy might know more about this ?[he followed Dollards work

also I believe Reiyuki to be a sincere and skilled investigator /experimenter ,perhaps more
dialogue on what is different with these demonstrations ?

Brad

Brad, I'm not concerned about who Dollard/Steinmetz are, only on the mechanics they present.  We have enough cult-of-personality in science already.

The mathematics of Dollard/Steinmetz are simple but high-level, and present non-conservative solutions when inductance/capacitance are continuously varied with respect to time.  Nearly all of it is not even Eric's work, it's Steinmetz' work.  And it took me a few years of study to start understanding what the hell they're actually talking about.

Are you inviting me to explain the concepts or simply being a pretentious asshole?
(I'd like to know whether I should waste my time :P.)
« Last Edit: 2019-07-16, 14:37:55 by Reiyuki »

I may be mistaken
But I believe Dollard transmitted power across SanFransisco Bay [15 miles ??]
back in the borderland days.

I think Grumpy might know more about this ?[he followed Dollards work

In the 1980's videos, their team verified longitudinal transmission through the earth where there were no detectable waves through the air, but the experiment was conducted with insignificant power.
If I remember correctly, they used a milliwatt/microwatt CW transmitter on the TMT which was grounded, and measured a clear-strong signal when the a portable radio >10mi away was grounded to the ocean.  The same radio picks up no signal transmitted through the aerial.

In one of the brief demos conducted 7/12/19, the Tesla Magnifying Transmitter (TMT) is tuned to a radio station in the AM band that could barely be detected by a handheld radio (~830kc).
When the TMT was grounded, the radio receives a high-fidelity, clear strong signal of the same AM station when it is within the near-field of the TMT.  Outside the near-field, you hear an exceedingly faint signal in the noise.  No power was used in this test, only an earthing line.

This demonstrates how displacement current through the earth is translated to/from a transverse magnetic current.
« Last Edit: 2019-07-16, 14:40:29 by Reiyuki »

Buy me some coffee

Are you inviting me to explain the concepts or simply being a pretentious asshole?
(I'd like to know whether I should waste my time with you :P.)

I guess im just the pretentious asshole.
I mean,that is what you become when you speak the truth in the free energy community these days.

You  are wasting your time with me,as there is nothing that Dollard or any of his side kicks could show me that i cant already achieve all by my self,and with even better results.

Come this summer,when it is warm enough to get into the water again,i will show you something that the likes of Dollard will never show. But i will ask you these questions-->1-can they stand in the ocean holding a lightbulb,and make it light up to full brightness without any wires connected to the bulb ?.
2-can they drive an RC boat around a lake,where that RC boat has no batteries,and where the only power it receives is through the water?. 3- can they transmit power via grounding only,where the water is a dead short to ground?.

There single wire power transfer is not single wire at all,as the other !virtual! wire is the ground it self.
So they have two wire's,not one.
Just another trick the gullible fall for.

There wireless energy transfer is peanuts compared to all radio stations,where they transmit Kw,and Mw of power.
NASA transmitted 34000 watts of power wirelessly over 1.5Km back in 1975,with an efficiency better than 82%.
This just go's to show how far behind Dollard and his crew are,and why it is of no interest to me.
So yes,it's just old new's and garbage,and no doubt there will be a book out for sale soon enough,that lets you know all the secrets to achieve this C.C.

So no,please do not waste your time trying to explain it to me,as it was being done over 45 years ago with far greater efficiencies than Dollard and the likes could ever hope to achieve.

Brad
« Last Edit: 2019-07-16, 15:27:00 by TinMan »

Reiyuki

I have never had a chance to grasp the concept behind these experiments
and always perceived this as Showmanship...not really grasping the concept of
 where they may lead or what they imply?

I know you are a brilliant fellow who has researched this a great deal .

and I know there are folks here who may share Brad's opinions...
perhaps you can take the time to explain your perspective and what intrigues you.

I do have great respect for your intuition and studies in this area.

and would love to read your thoughts ,I always find your contributions here well thought out.

respectfully
Chet K

So no,please do not waste your time trying to explain it to me,as it was being done over 45 years ago with far greater efficiencies than Dollard and the likes could ever hope to achieve.

Thank you for your honesty.  There is a 'rant room' forum and I invite you to continue your dialog there.
This thread is for those that wish to discuss the mechanics and properties of longitudinal wave transformation.

For those that are interested in this but are biased by the cult-of-personality that surrounds Mr Dollard; I would suggest studying the works of Charles Proteus Steinmetz himself.  The formulas and relationships are more clearly defined and modeled compared to Tesla's more 'artistic' engineering. ;)

Reiyuki

I have never had a chance to grasp the concept behind these experiments
and always perceived this as Showmanship...not really grasping the concept of
 where they may lead or what they imply?

This is actually a different subject from longitudinal transmission, but it's an important tangent to talk about. ;D   Parametric variation of inductance or capacitance.  I would suggest focusing on capacitance as there are fewer variables involved.

As you know, in an LC circuit, energy is continuously being exchanged between magnetic and dielectric domains.  The frequency of this oscillation is dictated by the inductance and capacitance of the arrangement.
TL/DR: Consider what happens to energy if the capacitance of the circuit is being changed while it is being charged/discharged.

Imagine a capacitor as if it were a water balloon.  You fill the balloon with water at a certain rate and volume, then open the nozzle.  The elastic pressure causes water to shoot out of the balloon a certain amount as it drains.

If we vary the capacitance, we are changing the elasticity of the balloon, as if we are putting pressure on the balloon with our hands.  This variation takes energy, but it is not related to the energy that's stored in the balloon.  Moving the plates closer together or further apart or sliding them across each-other in a high-speed rotary arrangement has losses, but they are frictional/resistive/dielectric losses and not related to charging/discharging the cap.  There is no 'BEMF' to changing capacitance.

So lets fill the balloon and open the nozzle while we are pressing on it with our hands.  The water shoots out, but with greater force than would have otherwise occurred.  The same volume of water is dispensed, but with greater kinetic energy.
If we vary the phase by 180degrees and apply pressure while the balloon is filling, we find that the resulting output stream has less kinetic energy.

Another way to imagine this process is to consider what happens in a magnetic hysteresis cycle when the inductance is varying at twice the fundamental frequency of the system.  It will bend and loop back over itself in certain regions, and these regions would represent periods where the energy exchange is no longer symmetrical.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1JvFRh8BOU&feature=youtu.be
(Note the shape of Steinmetz' hysteresis curve)

Chet, I am no genius and of course make no claims of over-unity/under-unity.  I simply explain the mathematical non-linearity that exists within the Dollard/Steinmetz models as I understand it, and I (or they) may very well be mistaken.  This just serves as a conceptual framework to begin performing experiments. :)

Hope that makes some sense. C.C

Reiyuki
Just left on a road trip down into New York City
 A working trip
thank you very much for taking the time
 I hope some others will give Input or suggestions towards experiments

I will certainly study your contribution tonight when I have time
 And hopefully comprehend .
Respectfully
Chet k

Tinman

It is unfortunate that many people do not seem to understand where we are today so far as technology is concerned. They said the wireless transmission of power was impossible but today for many people it is common within the 1m range. Then they said 1m was the maximum and then our engineers proceeded to break that barrier well past 3m. This is proven and accepted engineering and doesn't even include more developed technologies such as Tinman is talking about.

At the end of the day there are two kinds of people in the field of new technology.
1) People with expertise and hands on experience who have real understanding in a given subject.
2) People probably suffering from Dunning Kruger syndrome with little or no real understanding.

From my experiments I can say that long range wireless induction is not practical by Electromagnetic Induction as most know it. As Tesla said, our present systems are designed to dissipate the maximum amount of energy which produces the maximum losses in the system. Thus speculating that it must be standard EM waves which we know cannot work is a biased perspective. It's like saying, I know EM waves cannot work however I will only consider EM waves as a way to gerry rig the process in my favor because in my opinion it cannot work. In my opinion this kind of thinking has little to do with science or technology but more so psychological issues as a way to reinforce a false perspective of the way we believe everything should work.

I mean it's easy to embrace a false perspective if we just ignore every other possibility however it also ensures we will never really learn or evolve. Maybe that's the point?... everyone is stuck in the past and scared to move forward because it is the unknown. My theory is that if everyone wants to live in the dark ages then let them, not my problem, I'm going for the Jetsons look. Free energy, offgrid, electric propulsion technologies and no worries.

Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

It is unfortunate that many people do not seem to understand where we are today so far as technology is concerned. They said the wireless transmission of power was impossible but today for many people it is common within the 1m range. Then they said 1m was the maximum and then our engineers proceeded to break that barrier well past 3m. This is proven and accepted engineering and doesn't even include more developed technologies such as Tinman is talking about.

For more efficient wireless transmission, I like to visualize the medium we're transmitting through dielectrics rather than conductors.  Dielectric displacement current (capacitive coupling) has different loss and velocity characteristics compared to conventional current.  Imagine a Tesla Magnifying Transmitter as either of the attached diagrams.

As you can see, when the left capacitor is charged/discharged rapidly, it will cause dielectric displacement in the space between the two circuits.  This displacement is low because the capacitance is extremely low, and the amount is proportional to the rate-of-displacement in the transmitting circuit.
Understand that the transmission losses when using a dielectric medium are no longer directly inverse to the square of the distance but are instead proportional to the dielectric losses of the medium over distance (ie: linear).

At the end of the day there are two kinds of people in the field of new technology.
1) People with expertise and hands on experience who have real understanding in a given subject.
2) People probably suffering from Dunning Kruger syndrome with little or no real understanding.

Skepticism is nice because it can save us a lot of wasted time, but remember a professional skeptic will never discover anything.  They cannot construct, only destroy.

I tend to judge credibility of a claim or a critique based on the amount of detail and focus it has.
Ad-hominem attacks are not a refutation, but a mathematical proof explaining a flaw or a failed faithful experiment would be.
Likewise, a person claiming their motors 'ran off of negative electricity pulled from the ether' also gives us no details or engineerable theory, as they are simple buzzwords provided without any context or explanation.

I hope more people will try to keep a good signal-to-noise ratio around here and not get tied up in the minutia. O0
« Last Edit: 2019-07-16, 21:08:53 by Reiyuki »

Reiyuki
Understand that the transmission losses when using a dielectric medium are no longer directly inverse to the square of the distance but are instead proportional to the dielectric losses of the medium over distance (ie: linear).

It is pretty easy to understand why in my opinion and either electric field coupling occurs through a distance with the receiver and energy is transferred or energy is conserved, reverses and returns to the source. With EM transmission the source energy is dissipated falling by the inverse square and it does not matter whether there is a receiver or not... the energy has been dissipated in the transmitter.

It seems like common sense doesn't it?, most of our systems are like throwing baseballs to a catcher even though most of them miss him and we continue throwing even when he's not present. The trick I suppose is recognizing a losing proposition when we see one and knowing how to work around it. So here we have a working concept, the transmitter can only transfer energy to the receiver when it knows a receiver is present and able to efficiently accept the energy... intelligence.

I worked all of this out a long time ago and it relies on reasoning which should be obvious to everyone. We cannot build this kind of system until we understand the exact mechanisms by which energy dissipates within the system. Once we understand what energy is and exactly how and why energy dissipates only then can we move forward and find ways to prevent energy from being dissipated unless it is transferred or transformed. In a word we must understand exactly how energy is "conserved", not to say we believe but to justify and prove why we believe. It's like when people say they understand what energy is they just don't understand the what, when, why nor how of it.

Strange isn't it?, the universe as we know it relates to two things... 1)Mass relating to material things and 2)Energy relating to the motion of mass. Yet here we are still running around hunting and gathering shit to burn like a bunch of cavemen still wet behind the ears.

Regards
AC

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

Group: Experimentalist

It is unfortunate that many people do not seem to understand where we are today so far as technology is concerned. They said the wireless transmission of power was impossible but today for many people it is common within the 1m range. Then they said 1m was the maximum

These many people are right, but for reasons that are rarely understood. Currently, wireless transmissions are essentially by coupling two circuits, without radiation (i.e. the field is shared by both circuits, they do not radiate into space as does a radio transmission through an antenna).

If we know how to make a coupling at 1 meter, it is because we use elements, inductive coils or capacitive plates, of large size in relation to the distance. For example, for a coupling at 1 metre, coils with a diameter of a few tens of cm are required. If you want to scale this up to transmit over 1 km, you will need coils a few hundred meters in diameter.

No one is saying that it is impossible to transmit energy from a distance, it is always theoretically possible, but the dimensions of the coupled elements must not be negligible in relation to the distance between them, a question of the coefficient of mutual inductance or of capacitive coupling which must remains significant in comparison with the coupling to ground and to other disruptive or energy absorbing objects in the path.

Much more distant transmissions can be made on the principle of radio transmission, but the system is very limited because the energy is radiated even if it is not used. A well-focused laser is a variation of this.

We can't transmit at great distance by small coupled systems, theory tells us why, and experience shows us it. Tesla's system, which wanted to cover tens of kilometres or even go around the earth, was doomed to failure. Nevertheless it's possible, scale up the 1 m version, just build towers of tens of thousand km high.

"Open your mind, but not like a trash bin"

These many people are right, but for reasons that are rarely understood. Currently, wireless transmissions are essentially by coupling two circuits, without radiation (i.e. the field is shared by both circuits, they do not radiate into space as does a radio transmission through an antenna).

If we know how to make a coupling at 1 meter, it is because we use elements, inductive coils or capacitive plates, of large size in relation to the distance. For example, for a coupling at 1 metre, coils with a diameter of a few tens of cm are required. If you want to scale this up to transmit over 1 km, you will need coils a few hundred meters in diameter.

Not necessarily.  Consider the different properties and design for magnetic vs dielectric coupling:

With magnetic coupling, all other variables being the same, the current must increase exponentially as the distance is increased, and current inevitably leads to thermal losses.

Compare this to capacitive coupling, where the rate and amount of voltage oscillation must increase exponentially as distance is increased.  This of course leads to corona and dielectric losses, but you'll find that over distance the losses are significantly lower than a magnetic coil over the same distance.
(Note, the main problem with this arrangement is that an ideal transmitter would look like an EMP generator... :-X)

In other words,
To scale a magnetically-coupled system, either the cross-section area(inductance), frequency, or current must increase.
To scale a dielectric-coupled system, either the cross-section area(capacitance), frequency, or voltage must increase.

And in a dielectric system when we are dealing with impulse/displacement current, so you will find that an impedance mismatch is all that is needed to cause large currents to shuttle back-and-forth through a single return wire.

---------------------------------------

Some later experiments were performed long after the crowd had dispersed where the Magnifying Transmitter was reconfigured to operate in this mode to recreate some of the effects in the old Borderlands videos.

The setup managed to light some ~60w incandescent filament bulbs in series where the end wire was not connected to anything, just laying on the ground.  The bulbs light with a pure white light, and they do get hot, but there is negligable corona breakout.
Adrian was really the one to make that experiment happen, as he had already performed the same manner of experiments own his own (http://www.am-innovations.com/ if you're curious).

What would be really handy is an engineering-analysis of the two systems to see how both systems scale with respect to distance and delivered power.  It would be interesting to see how they compare. ^-^

F6FLT
We can't transmit at great distance by small coupled systems, theory tells us why, and experience shows us it. Tesla's system, which wanted to cover tens of kilometres or even go around the earth, was doomed to failure. Nevertheless it's possible, scale up the 1 m version, just build towers of tens of thousand km high.

As an Engineer I'm with you, been down that road, done all the calculations, the endless nights falling asleep with a textbook in my hand... fair enough. However in Engineering it's never what you know that get's you it's what you don't know that does. If we knew everything then obviously everything would work, there would be no accidents or factory recalls and we would all be rocket scientists.

My proof is this, if "we" knew everything then we could never learn anything new but we are learning new things exponentially and you should google the "exponential growth of knowledge" to get up to speed on this subject. In this respect the facts we know suggest every technology will grow by leaps and bounds progressively faster irrespective of our opinions on this matter.

So if every technology is moving forward exponentially why would you think this or any technology wouldn't?. I get it, I get where your coming from and I'm a skeptic as well however you cannot just ignore the facts and say we cannot move forward when moving forward is what mankind does. Science is what we do and were going to science the shit out of everything that isn't nailed down just because we can because this is who we are.

So let's recap...
1)History has proven that science and technology is always moving forward and changing... check
2)Science has proven that the "growth of knowledge" of mankind is exponential....check

Knowing that #1 and #2 are true we can deduce that no technology can remain the same and not evolve thus claiming that any technology cannot change and evolve is a false claim. Understand science is not a cult and by no means is Tesla's concept doomed to failure which is speculation at best because you do not know. Energy generation and transmission technology is not static by any means and new technology is being developed every day around the world. What you do not seem to understand is that you are only one person with limited knowledge and experience in a world of some 7 plus billion people. Do you presume to have more knowledge than the combined knowledge of some 7 billion people and their children in the future as well?.

Again... I get it and I'm with you but understand our children and grandchildren will make both of us look like complete and utter morons so far as science and technology are concerned. Our history proves this is true and evolution demands it thus anything we think we know for certain is in fact speculation at best.

Regards
AC

Buy me some coffee

Knowing that #1 and #2 are true we can deduce that no technology can remain the same and not evolve thus claiming that any technology cannot change and evolve is a false claim.

Regards
AC

Oh right.
Then what about the ICE?
Other than adding more junk to it,and slight increases in efficiencies,it has remained the same since the day it was invented.  When might that evolve?.

Brad

Group: Tinkerer

Quote from: TinMan
Then what about the ICE?
Other than adding more junk to it,and slight increases in
efficiencies,it has remained the same since the day it was
invented.  When might that evolve?.

Excellent question.  There was some progress made when
the prices of Oil and Gasoline were high several years ago.

Some have resorted to 'alternative fuels' such as woodgas
or syngas/watergas in order to get more for less.  Maybe
that is where we should be looking?

For many wood is abundant and free.  For others charcoal
is not too expensive when it must be purchased.
Free Energy can be extracted from a variety of sources.

The Jenbacher Engines from Austria are large but probably
the most efficient yet developed.  More here.
It is surprising that they don't seem to have utilized Water
Injection to assist with controlling 'pinging' or 'detonation'
of certain gas mixtures.
« Last Edit: 2019-07-20, 02:16:55 by muDped »

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

At any rate, there has been seemingly minimal research into the viability of power and data communications via dielectrically coupled systems.

This may be partly due to the dynamic frequencies required to correct for movement of the receiver and local environment conditions,
as well as the difficulty in creating the required high-voltage impulses using modern electronics (MOSFETs and high voltage do not play well together)

As a result of factors like this, the most successful experiments have relied on Tesla's original Colorado Springs notes written well over a century ago.  Looking backwards to move forward. ;D

well
there is some experimenting which is being done by a member at Stefan's
however if I write his name here.. another persons  at this forum will express great distress...was a conflict on this very topic ...
which he is "MOST" passionate about that caused him to recently leave Stefan;s 

But the experimenter at Stefan's is very available to help with replications ?

most likely not inline with your direction here ? but I am really clueless
and just paying attention and trying to learn.

and definitely intrigued , do you have a bench here [moderator privileges there ... can keep "your" topic inline with "your" goals
that is to learn and understand more about this very interesting topic.

from your own perspective..

respectfully
Chet
PS
i refer to the Corum bros venture with Chevron corp and Viziv [or Vizic ?] in Texas to transmit energy globally
yes there are apparently simple enuff experiments for the proof of concept at the layman level [the well prepared layman
PPS
if not interested I will remove this post if too off topic or..

« Last Edit: 2019-07-20, 17:29:34 by Chet K »

do you have a bench here [moderator privileges there ... can keep "your" topic inline with "your" goals
that is to learn and understand more about this very interesting topic.
from your own perspective..

respectfully
Chet
PS
I do.  My recent behind-the-scenes work has been more in the measurement and theory-side (building a proper electrostatic field-meter and Michaelson interferometer) which is really the preliminary before doing proper experiments.
I'm not actually focused in energy transfer at the moment, it was just an interesting set of experiments I happened to be present for. :) >:-)

https://youtu.be/2HCMfg96bcs?t=717

Well
if your going to do serious experiments with those tools and equip
in Electrostatics
would you mind if I invited TinselKoala here for suggestions and input

I am personally not aware of anyone who has more hands on experience
...at levels way beyond layman experiments ?

??
I did reword my comment above so as to not be a smarty pants ...and respect your topic.

I apologize for that...

Chet K

Anyone that's doing actual experiments gets a front-row-seat in most any thread.  Data>words. ;)

On a related note, I had discussed earlier the ramifications of the 'ether' and how we might be able to detect/measure its formation in another thread:
https://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=3716.0
In this instance it may serve as means to measure displacement/longitudinal waves.

Group: Tinkerer

Quote from: Chet K
... the Corum bros venture with Chevron corp and Viziv [or Vizic ?] in Texas
to transmit energy globally
yes there are apparently simple enuff experiments for the proof of concept at
the layman level [the well prepared layman

This is intriguing.  What Scientific Principles or modality would be made use
of in order to transmit energy globally?  Do we know of any means to do so
that is safe to human and animal life?

It is believed that Tesla had such a vision in mind, but, is it a practical dream?

Can it really be done without any hazards?

Tesla did become aware of the enormous energy present in Earth's atmospheric
electrical charge in his Colorado Springs series of experiments.  Was his goal
to somehow tap into this electrical energy and make it available to the masses?

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

Pages: [1] 2
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-20, 04:10:11