PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-03, 13:51:12
News: Registration with the OUR forum is by admin approval.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
Author Topic: FE inventors being scammed  (Read 4470 times)
Group: Restricted

stivep
Correct, we can make and/or use anything we want and our intent matters in the eyes of the law.
So it is kind of funny when someone gets up on there soapbox and claims "it was all my idea or doing" because we know that logically they must be lying.
AC
Everyone has rights to protect value and that is what patent law is for.
No one wants to get in trouble and  put on risk his previous life achievement,
( these who are homeless, or in low income in rental apartment are not good for the lawyers)
Open Source is often seen by lawyers as a place for opportunists whose activity is oriented on gain.
Cat must eat meat to survive,
Lawyers must have a case to survive and the problems of people all around are their food.
Plaintiffs may look at Open Source as a group of potential thieves and  lawyers wants to survive or  gain on it.

Activity  that is based on teaching and learning allows me to get deep into the science behind a patent, opening
doors to creativity  for  many of the  Open Source activists  not fortunate enough  to have space , lab,  resources and/or sufficient education  in given field

despite  all of the temptation, potentially  driving some of them to theft.

Cost of science based activity and donations:
All cost of it  is covered by me and results  were likely/ but not fully donated  to  Open Source.
I was also donating  scientific  measurement equipment  that may be  needed  by  Open Source  experimenters in  large number of it.
[b]Last Year I was in need   to free space and  known  Open Source activism ambassador,  who is still a good guy
was not able to pickup the last part ( value over 30k) that was addressed to  Open Source experimenters not chosen by me at all.
I gave it away to... all around.[/b]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Results  of my science based investigation :
The results of my activity  belong to me as my intellectual property. The same as the results of Tariel Kapanadze whom I met  personally in 2011.
I may share it  or not and in form chosen by me.

Lesson learned:
1. I tried to convince Tariel Kapanadze to give it  away and make some money on fame till his rejected patent application  will be  turned to a patent by
patent law explaining proof by means of independent replication. After that  he would be able to hunt unauthorized  replicators with lawyers for free.

By Patent Law his family  has still priority to patent rights  , if his device is replicated as his concept is protected 
from patenting by others  forever.
if proven to match  claims in the application, ( unlikely  it will happen), although  there is still one guy I could approach
who knows everything about it making him and Tariel son  beneficiary  of Tariel Kapanadze work.- Big Time

Guys like me driven purely by emotions can be very much  unpredictable dear  Open source ambassador,

2. The Open Source activist, although a really very nice guy in a manner that is unpleasantly rough, exposed to me all the truth of it.[/b]
I do  thank him for showing me all of the dirt behind human nature  I was not aware of .
So I may perform a presentation to get even with him, shake  hands and likely say goodbye possibly for good.
It is like saying: you tried,- too uneducated to even understand, you were  so close , and you blew it..

Last thing:
Money is the last priority I care about  for today.( tomorrow  may be different).
It doesn't pay to be totally open and confronted by group of strangers, having  different attitude.
I will no  longer be happy to allow anyone to come close to me. It was my mistake although I respect very much the guy.

With  all due respect  to all of you
Wesley
« Last Edit: 2024-01-22, 15:00:43 by stivep »

https://forum.ixbt.com/topic.cgi?id=64:682:573#573
there it just have said to me ,that tahions has infinite energy.
No matter how much energy you take from its, it will not decrease.

Group: Moderator

stivep
I tried to convince Tariel Kapanadze to give it away and make some money on fame till his rejected patent application will be turned to a patent by patent law explaining proof by means of independent replication. After that he would be able to hunt unauthorized replicators with lawyers for free.

I thought you said , Quote: "There are no specific provisions in patent law that prohibit scientific investigation of a patented invention". Now your trying to intimidate and harass people by talking about hunting replicators and/or researchers with lawyers.

Guys like me driven purely by emotions can be very much unpredictable dear Open source ambassador,
Is that a threat because it sounds like one to me. You seem to be doing your best to stop all research here and I recommend that you be removed from the forum. That's my opinion.

AC

---------------------------
Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

Enjoy your trek through life but leave no tracks
I I hate to argue with you greed idealists but there appears to be something called 'the
Akashic record where some inventers appear to be able to access. You might think this is just pie in the sky but it's fact and other intelligent species existed on the planet before us this is the forth know attempt proved by man made changes stored in the mineral layers in the ground.

The point I’m getting at, is we are now at peek oil and burning the stuff is altering the upper atmosphere chemically and producing horrific weather conditions and incase you hadn’t noticed our global forests are burning due to heating of the tropical waters and rising sea levels which will only get worse and then you have governments subsidizing global warming by throwing money into the energy production subsidy’s to the problem which will only make things worse.

Flooding and rising sea levels (currently two feet per year), typhoons, hurricanes, de forestation ect,
And your arguing about greed over who owns the rights to free energy extracted from the environment...Lets get this straight ...no one owns the rights to it!..

I favour change not human extinction because that’s where it’s going!

PS you can't eat money!
Sil

Be aware I'm moderated because I complained about persistent trolls to Chet, folowing me round and got same treatment as perpetrators..This is the third time, You aint doing this again.

Group: Experimentalist

This debate is sterile: there are no inventors of free energy.
If there were, we wouldn't be looking for FE, and the world wouldn't be lamenting about fossil fuels.

"Open your mind, but not like a trash bin"

Group: Guest
   F6:
   Did you come back to keep spreading the same BS??? Looks like it.
   You can repeat it all you want, but no one is going to follow you. Or who you work for.
What is "sterile" is your contribution to free energy, on these OU sites.

NickZ

« Last Edit: 2024-01-27, 19:14:23 by NickZ »

What a surprise! The same unfounded assertions about "FE inventors" of whom no one has ever been able to use their so-called free energy, lead to the same responses.
A real non-imaginary FE inventor is one who has a real non-imaginary invention. So none.

What is "sterile" is your contribution to free energy, on theses sites.

Like everyone else, I didn't find the FE.
But unlike the contributions of incompetents, blind believers, and scammers, mine do not claim that I found one or that it exists, when I have no proof to provide.

F6:
  You are the one coming with claims and disinformation to a free energy site, to repeat how little you know or care about free energy. Why are you here???

If you don't think that free energy is probable and possible, and just keep repeating the same negative BS like a parrot. You won't get too far with that line of crud here. You are like the people that Akula said would like to throw dirt on him.
    Akula is an electronics engineer. You are a disinformation agent, here to spread lies as fact.

NickZ

F6:
  You are the one coming with claims and disinformation to a free energy site, to repeat how little you know or care about free energy. Why are you here???

If you don't think that free energy is probable and possible, and just keep repeating the same negative BS like a parrot. You won't get too far with that line of crud here. You are like the people that Akula said would like to throw dirt on him.
    Akula is an electronics engineer. You are a disinformation agent, here to spread lies as fact.

NickZ
Roman Karnoukhov Akula , who was just an electronic passionate. According to Russian sources available to me he is no longer alive.
Some more about  him is  here:  http://www.rexresearch.com/KarnoukhovAkula/KharnoukovAkula.html
I was in direct contact over the skype  with  him and over the  the telephone and skype with  Tiger - the person who legitimized his device
to the German investor . My trip to Kazakhstan was scheduled .
F6FLT is delivering real knowledge  and his position is absolutely understood by me. He is absolutely right in his statements.
Physical process of energy conversion  if not already taxed can process  Energy that is available  naturally for Free  to us.
lightning, solar, thermal, wind etc.
Another form of Energy for Free is if someone is providing it, for you  and paying for it e.g. your father ... .
Wesley

The problem with Akula and many others like Kapanadze is that no skeptical professional, like other engineers, can reproduce their devices to the point of reaching consensus that they are real.
Normally, in engineering, a detailed plan is enough, nothing else is needed. This is how science and technology advance.
If these people cannot produce reproducible engineering drawings, then they are not competent. If they are competent, then they don't want to provide them, but then why did they make lots of announcements and demos?
The answer to this question explains my position on them.

The problem with Akula, Kapanadze, and others like Adrian Gustav, and even some others like them, is that they are dead. To me seeing a young guy get killed( Adrian), and Akula who was not more than 40 years old, dead.
 Makes me wonder.
Why we aren't seeing more guys showing self runners, lately.
Like you F6, Wesley, MW, Verpies and Others...
We are still alive...

NickZ

The problem with Akula and many others like Kapanadze is that no skeptical professional, like other engineers, can reproduce their devices to the point of reaching \
If these people cannot produce reproducible engineering drawings, then they are not competent. If they are competent, then they don't want to provide them, but then why did they make lots of announcements and demos?
This is exactly  the  entire truth  about Energy For Free devices and their inventors. Thank you  F6FLT.
Kapanadze   didn't want to give it away and his device 100% used energy transfer from  point A to point B.
I was there I spoke to him  and he said  a lot,  when  he was  drunk. 
Although he was always drunk  so we are talking about him being  more drunk than usual. And that happened  every day for  few hours.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The answer to the question  about origin of that energy  he said:
-Energy is all around us I'm taking it at any point if I have good ground.
-Wesley: What is the role of the ground?   
-Tariel:The best is if I buried  car radiator made from copper adding few buckets of water with 2kg of salt on the top of it..
 It could be  also be buried water pipe too with water in it .. is better. Around 2m deep but not  so deep.
-Mamuka  added :Yes..
-Timur started to show his AK47.. look  here...
-Kapanadze: underground water table in Island was high but we  placed   the device right next to the coast. so grounding was easy.
-Me: What happened to the light ( in the restaurant on the coast)
-Tariel: he was there ask him..
-Helper: Yes it was  scary.. I thought   it will burn..  The power grid was weak when we pull power from it.

-Me: Tariel  you said  you taking it at any point if you have good ground ,what it (energy) comes from?
-Tariel: I know and don't know . If I send it I know,...
   if I don't send it ..I don't know ... it is more difficult but I'll get it, ...but tuning is more difficult.
-Helper  started to fill empty glasses with new bottle of vodka.
-Wesley I go to America with Shota..  you'll need to find investors  we  start air conditioners.. the hydroelectric device..
-Me: you have no patent, but if you listen to me ...give it away .. let them  make  copies.. that will prove that your device works..
    I will  help you to reinstate   rejected patent application as you have rights to the patent by  grandfathering law..
-Tariel:  I know all of you..  they like Shevardnadze .. Saakashvili disconnected half of the town, when he was with his engineers  checking it..
-Shota go and bring another vodka.. (Shota and Helper left.. )
-Tariel:   Wesley  my brother, I want money...
-Me: I told you give it away, let them replicate it, Patent Office will have prove that your device works
   and your rejected  paten application  gives you rights to priority and ownership.
  After you get the patent  you can hunt  all of them  with lawyers  proposing licensing fee  if they agree.
-Tariel: Where is vodka... Wesley..... Turk  has on paper 50% he  is going to  get  my 50 %...
-Me: but he filed  application for you.. so he will  represent  you....
-Tariel: I do not trust him.. I trust  you ..  lets make air conditioners   ....

Summary:
Tariel  had two ways to get energy  into his device acting as the receiver.
1.He could send  physically energy from point A  to point B ( that is what ground was for)
2 He could  receive energy  by applying different tuning  but he had no idea what this energy comes from... ( that is also what ground was for)
So  question would be if energy can be   extracted from  nature why Tariel was using  method allowing sending energy from point A to point B?
The answer to it is:
The point where energy from Schumann waveguide that lands in the waveguide called Interface is always our point A.
At the same timer frame there are plenty of points A around the earth/air interface  waveguide constantly delivering energy to the waveguide( probability factor is involved there) Once   energy is in the Interface in form of  electromagnetic wave, it can travel to any point B where we have our receiver connected.
So in method #2    we have man made  transmitter( Tx) and man made receiver( Rx)  that also sends energy from  point A( Tx) to point B ( Rx)
But now, there is only one point A and one point B, we know the frequency and probability factor doesn't apply  in this case.
Tariel during presentation was obligated to  have 100%  visible results to the public. and not fluctuating, unstable yet natural energy from Schumann waveguide.

In another discussion he said that   his device could work without  ground powering the car
but I understood that this coil arrangement must be big and  in vertical position.
And  it doesn't work on every ground...meaning It works when  car is on the "road" having no pavement  like black soil field..

I never went with this information  out before. There is much more for me to say.
I'm very disappointed with Chet deleting my comments and blocking my writing here.
I do not know why  he is doing that  and what his motivation comes from.

With respect to  all of you
Wesley
« Last Edit: 2024-01-29, 01:58:24 by stivep »

With respect Wesley, you need to prove your point. As it sounds like more and more of your BS about transferring grid energy from point A to point B, to me. With nothing to show for the tapping of ambient energies as you mentioned previously. And now calling TK a lier, instead.
Sorry, I don't buy your unproven story, that you have been dragging around for years.
Now, even more than before.

NickZ

Group: Ambassador

Wesley
As mentioned many times
Your  Zeneck claim was source of endless wars at overunity.com
As mentioned
This will not be rebooted here .

No one has time to babysit this .
Your posts relevant to your topic are all in your topic.

Which as mentioned was put on hold until Verpies unlocked it .

Yet you continue to push your agenda and demands regardless if another forum gets closed …
Your personal attacks aimed at me are not how things are done here.

Sincerely
Chet
Ps
I will try to speak with Peter
BTW
If you can get any members to debate you ? 
your “Prove me wrong”  quote
Please send PM to Verpies
Topic on hold until I reach Peter.
PPs to Nick
Slandering is against the law and forum rules .( your post 33)

Complaining about having your messages destroyed is not a personal attack on the person doing it, but on their practices. That's very different and quite legitimate.
Even if you don't agree with what Wesley presents, as I did on ou.com about Zenneck waves, he presents more material related to science and technology, and therefore to energy, which is what we're looking for, than many others. Some of them even lead us into delirious and irrelevant theories about Egyptian pyamids, aliens or various conspiracy theories, about which there is of course no consensus from scientists or historians. And I see a partial complacency towards them.

If there are messages to be deleted, it's their side that should be cracked down on, especially as those who complain about messages that have no basis are always the first to produce them, it's "do as I say, not as I do".
I think moderation can be useful, but moderation is a requirement on form (against insults, obvious off-topic behavior, flooding...), not on content and the ideas expressed. Moderation is not censorship. Censorship is an unacceptable method, based on subjectivity or personal interests, since it is motivated solely by content that displeases those in power.

The risk of going from moderation to censorship is great. So on general subjects, I'm in favor of not deleting anything at all except when the form is incorrect, and on benches, to let the person who originated it decide for himself what to do.

Everyone's role, as I understand it, is to present concrete ideas on energy and its experimentation, and to respond with logical, factual and related statements to the questions put to them on this subject, particularly in terms of proof. And a failure to do so is no more to be blamed on some who criticize real or pseudo-FE inventors than on others who harp on admittedly consensual rhetoric about FE or even UFOs,  but unfounded and without the slightest demonstration other than hearsay.

Best to make the case to administrator..
He wants no such ongoing battles from Overunity.com brought to this forum

Wesley was told this many times !
And his messages were not destroyed but moved to his ( now heavily moderated by him) Zeneck topic!
Unless you wish to engage Wesley.. once again in debate of Zeneck claims ??
This would actually be a good thing IMO.

Peter has no time for this ..and all of these fights distract from actual presentations of claims , and chase off serious
researchers.
Most would prefer nothing be written here except proper presentation of claims ( for scrutiny).
or new ideas towards this goal .

Redundant fights which accomplish no actual result..are a waste of everyone’s time .
And absolutely not what our host has in mind for this forum.

yes this perpetual fighting needs to end !
There are other forums persons can visit to continue their passions ( esoteric etc etc)

The ultimate goal here is to not have another forum closed do to endless fighting!

Respectfully
Chet K
PS
For clarity
This viziv Zeneck was already investigated by extremely competent scientist
at Wesley wireless transmission thread at Stefan’s
No success of any kind ( after months)

This is last time I write this as all previous similar comments mentioning prior ( open source ) lab replication were removed .( at Wesley request)
Persons involved with that Replication attempt are all still available to speak with!

Question was asked of Wesley “ what is different now “ ?
All same information was presented then as now .

Hopefully someone will agree to engage Wesley in vetting process..
PM him please and topic will be opened!

Those are conditions , I had spoken with Peter yesterday, and this was best option,
Or just take it to another venue.
EDIT to add
A summary of  Wesley/Stivep Zeneck claims will be sent out to persons skilled in the field to see if they will engage Wesley in scientific scrutiny of claims ( his wishes)
Then a topic will be opened where he can engage such persons .

From Wesley/Stivep perspective this is settled science ( irrefutable claim ) .

« Last Edit: 2024-01-29, 23:52:16 by Chet K »

F6FLT
The problem with Akula and many others like Kapanadze is that no skeptical professional, like other engineers, can reproduce their devices to the point of reaching.

It's not uncommon, can you show me the source code to the microsoft or apple operating systems. How about the source code or plans to any devices associated with encryption, aerospace or national defense. It's considered intellectual property which you have no rights to and are designed to keep you ignorant as a matter of security.

Microsoft and apple have very competent software engineers, why don't they give you all there proprietary source code?. It's because your nobody and you don't need to know that's why. What you fail to understand is called intellectual property and no competent business-person ever discloses any information the competition could use against them.

but then why did they make lots of announcements and demos?

All business startups follow a similar pattern. First there is limited disclosure (announcements/demos) to make the product known so they can find investors. Once they have investment capital ie. money then they can start to gear up for production. The goal is then to increase production often taking the company public ie. public stocks to secure even more investment. However at no point do they have any obligation to fully disclose anything they don't want to. The goal is to maximize profits not give away trade secrets which could bankrupt the company. Here's a clue, almost every corporate mandate stipulates that no party shall take any action which harms the company or reduces profits ie. business 101.

You don't seem to understand the basics of how real business actually works...

This is why it's important that all FE inventors or researchers understand how the business world works if they choose that direction.

AC

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

Enjoy your trek through life but leave no tracks

Be aware I'm moderated because I complained about persistent trolls to Chet, folowing me round and got same treatment as perpetrators..This is the third time, You aint doing this again.

Whats this then ?

https://www.ece.cmu.edu/news-and-events/story/2019/05/rectennas-converting-radio-waves-into-electricity.html

Here is an interesting video from Robert Murray, https://hackaday.com/2022/04/20/copper-rectifying-ac-a-century-ago/
It's a good example of how many people have forgotten the basics of how things work. In fact, many FE inventors spoke of metal oxide rectification integrating the process into there devices. For example, why iron wire?, was it in contact with oxidized copper?, it could be a rectifier.

Many inventors working with laminate Earth batteries also spoke of oxide layers between laminates of four or more different kinds of metals ie. lead, zinc, copper, aluminum, silver. In the patents they often called it "conditioning" but in the literature some explained it as heat treating or oxidizing. It could even constitute a form of multi-metal semi-conductor/transistor in the right context ie. active rectification. Thus many claims made in the early 1900's regarding multi-layer or laminate metal devices could now have a reasonable scientific explanation. It only took 100 years to figure it out however better late than never.

This is why critical observations and first principals are so important. These brilliant FE inventors didn't just randomly do things for no apparent reason. Look for working elements which stand out, are different that what we would expect, then work the problem backwards down to the most basic level.

AC

F6FLT
It's not uncommon, can you show me the source code to the microsoft or apple operating systems. How about the source code or plans to any devices associated with encryption, aerospace or national defense.

Google does not say that it has a super efficient search engine while no one would have experienced it.
Google gave it to us, everyone knows it and uses it, and it works. We don't need its code to see that it works.
When Akula or Kapanadze do the same with what are now only their electronic gadgets for the naive, we won't need to ask them for their detailed plans.

This is why it's important that all FE inventors or researchers understand how the business world works if they choose that direction.

An inventor doesn't need this until he's demonstrated a working machine. Since none of them are certified as working by a certifying body, "all FE inventors" should be replaced by "no FE inventors".

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Frequency equals matter...

Buy me a drink
Aaron Salter, Tom Ogle, Stanley Meyer, E.V. Gray, T. H. Moray. You just go ahead and join those prairie dogs in the field.

F6FLT
An inventor doesn't need this until he's demonstrated a working machine. Since none of them are certified as working by a certifying body, "all FE inventors" should be replaced by "no FE inventors".

Do you know what I always found curious?. Many well known inventors like Alfred Hubbard sold there supposedly working devices to corporations for very large sums of money. They sold the technology and the buyer never claimed it didn't work nor did they file a law suit claiming fraud, why do you suppose that is?. I mean if I was misled or cheated the first thing I would do is call the police, my lawyer and maybe a reporter but that never happened. The corporations who bought these FE technologies for huge sums of money said nothing and took no action of any kind against the inventor.

Of course, as an inventor I'm very grateful I need no certification nor a certifying body. All I need is working technology and investors who can make me stinking rich. You see in business real people who can do real things of value is what matters not opinions. Everyone has an opinion but only the best of the best have working advanced technology sitting on there bench.

AC

@AC

As long as the general public doesn't have that free energy in real life that can only be found in stories like the ones you tell us, then our mission has failed.
I'm not interested in stories, only in measurable results.

Here in my opinion a big red flag ( too big to ignore)
GiantKiller pointed to one gentleman ( Tom Ogle )
A person who chose a path to wealth..as opposed to open source !

https://fuel-efficient-vehicles.org/energy-news/?page_id=787

Within the last year I happened upon this gent running 5 liter V8 in a fairly heavy Ford 4door
He is getting over 45 mph ( now) with good fuel air control and a few intake elbows .. a very basic setup ( by today’s standards)
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1xHQWu2ZzPc
A side note:
In FE folklore we were told Tom Ogles results would no longer be doable since changes were made to the fuel
Recipe ( to prevent or ?)

And now we have the fellow above who was tinkering to prove a point ( his point being the opposite…no value in real world to a tiny lawnmower carb on a 5 liter V8, he was shocked that it worked that well..

This example is an “ in your face” insult ! (I think later Dynamometer testing showed 80 ?hp on tiny carb 5  liter ?)

This Ogle was definitely suppressed..
Perhaps it takes a big displacement Ogles was 7.5 liter ? In 4000 pound car at 100 mpg ?

These experiments are already bench tested..
Someone did us dirty …
For a long time ..

Time for change..

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-03, 13:51:12