PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-03, 09:17:23
News: A feature is available which provides a place all members can chat, either publicly or privately.
There is also a "Shout" feature on each page. Only available to members.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Author Topic: FE inventors being scammed  (Read 4467 times)
Group: Moderator

F6FLT
Once again, as moderator I removed your post implying people are losers or frauds. Admin has made it pretty clear this kind of behavior is not wanted.

As long as the general public doesn't have that free energy in real life that can only be found in stories like the ones you tell us, then our mission has failed. I'm not interested in stories, only in measurable results.

It's best not to be too impatient and good things take time. In fact, most real engineers and scientists spend decades working on a problem. It's one thing to simply follow others but quite another to try to do something new they never thought of or could even imagine.

Case in point, https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/technology/decades-old-physics-mystery-feynmans-sprinkler-problem-finally-solved/ar-BB1hPi57
It literally took 140 years to understand and prove how a sprinkler could operate in reverse... a sprinkler. It boggles the mind how something so simple could be so misunderstood and proves we have a lot to learn.

AC

---------------------------
Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

Group: Experimentalist

F6FLT
Once again, as moderator I removed your post implying people are losers or frauds...

Censorship against doubt and critical thinking, and the flattery of those who claim to have the FE or of their worshippers, is above all what penalizes our research.
What a waste of time and human energy it is to analyze or talk about these wonky or amphigoric set-ups in which no credible experimenter has seen the slightest anomaly.
We've been talking about Kapanadze for 18 years and still nothing!
I think I'm going to become increasingly rare here, as I no longer see any innovative ideas or the desire to seek them out, but always the same banalities, the same clichés, looking back to the unsuccessful past, rehashing old incoherent stories, and the requirement to believe in them or else the pack will be on you. This will delight those who prefer to live in their utopias, repeat their leaps of faith and revel in their illusions, in denial of their failures.

Reasonable doubt is the foundation of science and knowledge.
Belief is the foundation of superstition and ignorance.
Apart from people like Verpies, Smudge, Gyula and a few others with whom I've always enjoyed exchanging or challenging ideas, I wonder who chose the first of the two camps. I even wonder who's capable of telling them apart. And anyway, unfortunately, power on FE forums is in the hands of the second.

"Open your mind, but not like a trash bin"

Censorship against doubt and critical thinking, and the flattery of those who claim to have the FE or of their worshippers, is above all what penalizes our research.
What a waste of time and human energy it is to analyze or talk about these wonky or amphigoric set-ups in which no credible experimenter has seen the slightest anomaly.
I think I'm going to become increasingly rare here, as I no longer see any innovative ideas or the desire to seek them out, but always the same banalities, the same clichés, looking back to the unsuccessful past, rehashing old incoherent stories, and the requirement to believe in them or else the pack will be on you. This will delight those who prefer to live in their utopias, repeat their leaps of faith and revel in their illusions, in denial of their failures.

Apart from people like Verpies, Smudge, Gyula and a few others with whom I've always enjoyed exchanging or challenging ideas, I wonder who chose the first of the two camps. I even wonder who's capable of telling them apart. And anyway, unfortunately, power on FE forums is in the hands of the second.

Well said.
I appreciate your straight forward comments and I too miss the research part, as in this forum title.
Don't leave.
bi

Chet
Here in my opinion a big red flag ( too big to ignore)
GiantKiller pointed to one gentleman ( Tom Ogle )
A person who chose a path to wealth..as opposed to open source !

Perhaps both paths could lead to the same point.
All one would have to do is provide enough detail in a patent to reproduce the effect but still protect the inventor. Then find investors to produce the device but not enforce the patent. The inventor wins and the patent is in effect open source. An unenforced or unenforceable patent is in effect open source.

https://fuel-efficient-vehicles.org/energy-news/?page_id=787
Within the last year I happened upon this gent running 5 liter V8 in a fairly heavy Ford 4door
He is getting over 45 mph ( now) with good fuel air control and a few intake elbows .. a very basic setup ( by today’s standards)
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1xHQWu2ZzPc
A side note:
In FE folklore we were told Tom Ogles results would no longer be doable since changes were made to the fuel
Recipe ( to prevent or ?)

The fuel has changed...
https://team.valvolineglobal.com/legacy/why-was-there-lead-gasoline
Engines back then had problems with knocking: a randomly occurring uncontrolled combustion that negatively affected performance as much as it unnerved drivers. The cause? Low-quality gasoline. Back in the 1920s, gasoline had an octane rating of between 40 and 60 – a far cry from today’s 87 – making it way more volatile in the confines of an internal combustion engine and far less consistent in performance.

Volatility is not bad it's good. When I was racing I ran a mixture of 80% methanol and 20% avgas. It burns super hot and fast which would melt down a normal engine so I invented my own water vapor system to moderate the burn. The water does not add energy it moderates the fuel burn so the engine can operate at a higher efficiency.

And now we have the fellow above who was tinkering to prove a point ( his point being the opposite…no value in real world to a tiny lawnmower carb on a 5 liter V8, he was shocked that it worked that well..

I once ran a V8 with no carb and simply poured the fuel into the intake using a 1/4 tube and ball valve. Carburetors/intake fuel injection is kind of a joke and most of the fuel atomization occurs on the hot intake walls, valves and cylinder surfaces. This is why most engines run so poorly when cold, the fuel wets the cylinder walls often blowing by the rings into the crankcase/oil or out the exhaust pipe. In theory all the fuel should be atomized but in practice it never is.

This example is an “ in your face” insult ! (I think later Dynamometer testing showed 80 ?hp on tiny carb 5  liter ?)

It's super easy and I drilled out carb main jets all the time. Fun fact, to convert a propane BBQ to nature gas add a gas regulator and drill out the orifice on each burner to twice the diameter. Here we need to think about the basics, forget what you think you see and an engine only needs fuel, air and a spark to operate.

This Ogle was definitely suppressed..
Perhaps it takes a big displacement Ogles was 7.5 liter ? In 4000 pound car at 100 mpg ?
These experiments are already bench tested..
Someone did us dirty …
For a long time ..
Time for change..

In fact, a large displacement engine is much better than a smaller one. The cylinder volume is larger and the RPM lower allowing for a much longer and more efficient burn time. Think about the old long stroke big bore Lister motors which ran for decades. In a perfect world we want a long slow complete burn because it's much more efficient. Anyone can produce more power just add more fuel and air. However for max efficiency were trying to convert all the heat energy of the fuel into a motive force. Ergo, blowing half the heat energy out the exhaust is not the way forward.

AC

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

F6FLT

We should be clear that name calling and degrading others does not qualify as doubt nor critical thinking. This is true because you could just as easily make your point without it.

Of course, I encourage you and everyone else to speak there mind while also following the forum rules. If myself and everyone else must follow the forum rules then why shouldn't you?.

I'm not sure what your getting at, you seem to want everyone to stop talking about past inventors and FE devices ie. "What a waste of time and human energy it is to analyze or talk about these wonky or amphigoric set-ups". Obviously that's not for you to decide and may constitute a form of censorship on your part. This is true because it is you who are trying to limit what we talk about and research.

Personally, the work of T.H.Moray, Viktor Schauberger, Nikola Tesla and Richard Feynman had a profound effect on me. It opened up a new way of thinking about things in a universal context where everything is connected. It was not a waste of time, just the opposite, and it opened up area's of research I never thought possible.

AC

Group: Restricted

Enjoy your trek through life but leave no tracks
Hi AC
Can you please post this notification As Ver and Ape have had this for days Re the Ruslan Panov Akula device looks as if Mr Panov had to retune it and has it working also over on YT are some interesting talks on the subject despite some bad press over on this platform by a couple of comenters here, can I say that ?

Here is a pic and you can translate it your self and sort it out your self.

Regards Sil

Be aware I'm moderated because I complained about persistent trolls to Chet, folowing me round and got same treatment as perpetrators..This is the third time, You aint doing this again.

Group: Guest
   Makes me wonder what is going on here.
My post needs the admins ok, but F6 can repeat the same negative comments a hundred times, and run amuck on this forum. WTF?

NickZ

NickZ
Makes me wonder what is going on here.
My post needs the admins ok, but F6 can repeat the same negative comments a hundred times, and run amuck on this forum. WTF?

Indeed, I'm not sure what is going on either.
I suspect admin may have instituted a new approval process with many different moderators covering different sections of the forum.

As per the forum rules a negative or critical comment is acceptable so long as it does not constitute harassment or gaslighting. However F6 made derogatory comments so I deleted his posts. There is no need to call people names or throw around false accusations to make a point.

AC

Moved Ogle carb response to new thread

AC

Hi AC
Can you please post this notification As Ver and Ape have had this for days Re the Ruslan Panov Akula device looks as if Mr Panov had to retune it and has it working also over on YT are some interesting talks on the subject despite some bad press over on this platform by a couple of comenters here, can I say that ?

Here is a pic and you can translate it your self and sort it out your self.

Regards Sil

AG:
   Thanks for that post above, which I did not notice before.
   Good to hear that he got it WORKING!!!
  Very important, for the current naysayers.
  We need more positive inputs on this thread.

So, Ruslan's device that he sold for $5.000, works...
Like I had mentioned, these devices run on ambient fuel, and need to be tuned to the local working ambient frequencies. At least for now.

NickZ

F6FLT
We should be clear that name calling and degrading others does not qualify as doubt nor critical thinking.

It's a serious error of reasoning to think that.
Whoever claims to have FE has the burden of proof, no one else.
If it's not provided with the claim, we're dealing with an incompetent or a scammer, the past has proven this without exception.
If you censor those who say it, you reinforce the nuisance of incompetents and swindlers found everywhere in the FE movement. It's because of people who are inclined to take anything without sorting, that incompetents and scammers swarm everywhere.
I invite you to change your position if you really want results instead of decoys and illusions.

Personally, the work of T.H.Moray, Viktor Schauberger, Nikola Tesla and Richard Feynman had a profound effect on me.

Nikola Tesla and Richard Feynman are each competent in their own field, and they're not con artists, but it's bullshit about them, not their science, that's taken up in the field of FE.
If you take peyote or psylocybin, you may also be permanently marked in your worldview. That doesn't change the fact that it remains illusory, and that nothing objective, concrete and useful comes out for the rest of mankind.
We're not here to get personal pleasure from listening to fairy tales about energy miracles, we're here to get some.

Well said.
I appreciate your straight forward comments and I too miss the research part, as in this forum title.
Don't leave.
bi

Thanks. I'm glad every time I meet someone with this point of view, unfortunately in the minority in FE, of the need to sort and eliminate in order to move forward. And quickly, otherwise all our time is wasted.
No proof of concept with FE claim, including a detailed and complete schematic => incompetent or scammer.

Ruslan's device that he sold for $5.000, works...

Buy one, measure it, and provide the experimental protocol and your results.
Talking in a vacuum is useless.

Perhaps you need to buy one, instead, as I already have one. And then, You can show us how well it runs on nothing. As you are the expert that assumes to knows everything about Free Energy.
  Or are you just here to repeat your same old boring lines about your opinions, that there is NO free energy devices, nor such device inventors.   Yawn...

NickZ
« Last Edit: 2024-02-13, 18:53:46 by NickZ »

F6FLT
"We should be clear that name calling and degrading others does not qualify as doubt nor critical thinking." - AC

It's a serious error of reasoning to think that.
Whoever claims to have FE has the burden of proof, no one else.
If it's not provided with the claim, we're dealing with an incompetent or a scammer, the past has proven this without exception.
If you censor those who say it, you reinforce the nuisance of incompetents and swindlers found everywhere in the FE movement

To be clear, I censored you posts because of name calling and degrading statements not criticism of FE devices. You have the right to an opinion but not to degrade others or attack them personally as per forum rules.

It's because of people who are inclined to take anything without sorting, that incompetents and scammers swarm everywhere.
I invite you to change your position if you really want results instead of decoys and illusions.

Very clever, implying everyone else is "incompetents and scammers" and that I should change my position ie. thinking and opinions to agree with yours. Then implying your position produces "results". What results?, are you making a FE claim that you have positive results?. It would seem to me your accusing others of the thing your doing which is gaslighting.

If your actually interested in FE and research perhaps you could start talking about that versus attacking everyone here...

AC

Group: Ambassador

To be clear
Regarding “FE for sale” claims ..
There are persons everywhere taking advantage of desperate people .

In this forum the sting of FE scammers has manifested ( plenty).
Buyer beware is an understatement.

I have recently learned just how bold scammers can be ,and how easy it seems to take money from both rich and poor .

IMO …Over the years F6 ( previously Exnihiloest) has been incredibly valuable to the more active builders that “share their work”and seek his scrutiny .
That being said.
Those sending money to persons need to be willing to throw it away ( gamble)
And some actually do this ..

Be careful!

Respectfully
Chet K
EDIT PS
To Nick comment below
As I mentioned above.
Persons who share experiments for scrutiny , welcome scrutiny from persons such as F6 .
Unfortunately as of this moment in Kapanadze topic
No such example exists .

Even an idea or experiment? ( to share for scrutiny?
A possible gain mechanism for discussion?
That’s what has always been the goal at this forum
That’s what we should be doing here !
If no examples exist?
What is being accomplished?
Rebooting decade long fights from OU.com

Ends up being Just slapping …and dust ups ..
——////——
I do see ideas being presented by a few recently.
Hopefully more clarity and less disruption when persons share ideas for experiment ( Delmorto and a few others these last weeks)

Huffing and puffing ain’t gonna change anything !
Nor is ongoing looped battles.

Chases more people away, and there are other forums with more opportunities to learn and experiment.
See list here

https://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=4566.msg110447;topicseen#msg110447

« Last Edit: 2024-02-13, 21:45:23 by Chet K »

Valuable? In the sense that F6 has brought valuable results?  In what sense has he been valuable? To who?
You can see our opinions about his conventional electronics closed circuit thoughts, here. They are nothing new to us. In most every post he is contradicting some one, while contributing nothing towards free energy research.
 And repeating that we are all suckers for our views on this subject. Over and over again...that we should all think like him. So, that is ok with you here??? And you moderate me instead. Thanks alot...

It's hard to focus on any progress like this. He is not here to help, at all, but to hinder.   My opinion...
As I had to close my moderated thread here, instead of having to deal with this type of negative disruption.
 Yet, he is all over this site. Showing nothing about free energy.

You Chet seam to know little about my contributions. I have over 6000 posts about the subject of self runners, on this and other OU forums. And with over 60 videos posted which you obviously have never seen, showing my tests and replications, over the last several years.  It has been guys like me that continue keeping certain threads currently alive for years, while some forums are no longer around. And, while most other threads,  projects and members, have also gone by the wayside.
   Thanks for understanding. I am committed to free energy devices.

NickZ

« Last Edit: 2024-02-14, 20:37:31 by NickZ »

Very clever, implying everyone else is "incompetents and scammers"

That's right. That's why there's so much talk about them on FE forums: their messages are so simplistic and nonsensical, and their setup so flashy, that they're accepted by this category of ignoramuses who don't seek to know but to believe.

As these people also have a certain aggressiveness towards anything that goes beyond them, especially scientists, whom they accuse of not understanding anything and even of being the cause of their failures, they make incompetents and con artists their heroes. The idea that if they were competent and honest, everyone would already have FE doesn't even occur to them; they have conspiracy theories to explain it. The FE movement is currently bathed in the most profound stupidity, and the few that I see emerge are immediately squelched by others, and also by censorship, done out of respect for incompetents and swindlers under the pretext of ignorance.

In the 25 years since I saw the beginnings of FE research by Jean-Louis Naudin, absolutely no progress has been made. Believers are only interested in proclaiming miracles. Our minority of true experimenters and modest researchers who demand tangible proof, who express their doubts or point out the complexity of the subject and their difficulty in demonstrating any OU are ignored, stifled or muzzled. The majority don't give a damn, preferring to palaver around stories of miracles.

To be clear
Regarding “FE for sale” claims ..
There are persons everywhere taking advantage of desperate people .

I'm not just talking about the "commercial swindlers", I'm also talking about the "intellectual swindlers", those who claim to know everything and explain the "secrets" of Tesla, Kapanadze, or Akula, without presenting a single convincing achievement.
These are the worst. At least with those who want to make money, it's much clearer, you can see it right away in the way they do things.
But those who have ego problems and set themselves up as gurus for the followers of FE, or those who are so incompetent (Dunning-Kruger) that they believe they can talk about anything and everything with aplomb because they're sincere, as if sincerity were the guarantor of content, do terrible damage through the heaps of nonsense they accumulate in the FE forums and in the brains of those who read them uncritically.

At least with those who want to make money, it's much clearer, you can see it right away in the way they do things.
And whom  ,poor or rich  would be more productive in generating ideas about OU   ?  :)

And whom  ,poor or rich  would be more productive in generating ideas about OU   ?  :)

It's not a question of poor or rich, it's a question of method.
The only method that has succeeded for mankind is pragmatism (if something works because we made it or found it by chance, we keep it), and reasonable doubt (eliminating all possible hypotheses of a phenomenon until we find the right one, and we can then use this knowledge to our advantage).
The second method is the scientific method. Without it, we wouldn't even be able to use a PC or a smartphone to communicate here.

If prayer cured cancer or if intellectual concentration enabled long-distance communication, we'd know about it. Belief has never worked any more than the placebo effect. But on the FE forums, we see a lot of psalmody. People here repeat that so-and-so has found FE, just as others used to tell us that Jupiter mastered lightning from Olympus. It's all superstition.

Imho, it is urgent and imperative to stop saying that FE exists until proof is provided, and it's not even for the person claiming to provide this proof to say so, but only for those who have verified and attested it.
The method is "as long as there is no consensus on the reality of a claimed fact, it is not a fact". So the method is:
1) verify the reality of the claimed facts (the measurements)
2) if the facts are real, eliminate artifacts and all alternative conventional explanations that could also explain the measurements.
Only then do we have the beginnings of something new. This requires a little more rigor and modesty than jumping up and down like a capri shouting "we've got the FE, we've got the FE!" every time some idiot or con artist presents his miracle machine.

You have said the same thing every time you post.
 Too bad no one believes you. Except Chet. He thinks that you are so valuable, here.
    Makes me wonder, what I am doing here, now.
  So, F6, congrats, you've managed to scare us all away. Great work!
There is no such thing as free energy devices,
nor inventors of free energy devices.
   Thanks for your information...

NickZ
« Last Edit: 2024-02-15, 23:14:39 by NickZ »

@NickZ

I'm completely indifferent to your opinion and your aberrant interpretations of what I'm trying to do.
All I've ever seen from you are useless, childish conspiracy theories and alien stories that have no place here.
It's just noise, a permanent irrelevance.

We have some Character here. Always fighting.
If not with Mr. A , it will be with Mr. B.
Making slanderous remarks everywhere. Any sane person who has something to offer would not like to do so because of some remarks which is capable of stirring up anger, strife and withdrawal.

We want a better atmosphere with fresh breeze.

Maxolous

Yes F6.
    BS tends to do that.
Which one will you choose?
At least I showed something. Not like you.

NickZ
« Last Edit: 2024-02-15, 23:26:17 by NickZ »

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-03, 09:17:23