PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-05, 21:08:21
News: If you have a suggestion or need for a new board title, please PM the Admins.
Please remember to keep topics and posts of the FE or casual nature. :)

Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Doctor Lindemann's Medical Machines ~ I Never Knew!  (Read 12171 times)
Group: Moderator

@All
On the issue of the Bedini clarifier, I have never tried one but I think we should always keep an open mind and try to learn from whatever we research regardless of whether we consider it factual or not. I think the single biggest problem relates to perception, instead of thinking this may be quackery why not consider how it could work?. What is a CD?, it is basically a super thin circular foil laminated between two layers of plastic but the key word here may be "circular" because as we know the CD has a hole in it's center. From another perspective(the one seldom considered) we could say the circular foil could also be considered as a flat conductor held between two insulators and that a nearby changing magnetic field could induce a current in this conductor. Now if we produced a very abrupt and strong magnetic disturbance we could induce a sudden and quite large current in the foil which would result in what? Remember this circular conductor is flat and thin and is induced, there is no source like a generator or battery in this loop. One little know fact may be that loops with very large abrupt currents or straight wires for that matter can undergo a pinch like effect whereby one part of same conductor repels another part because the currents are in the same direction and mutually repel one another. Could it be that a very abrupt and large induced current produces an effect which may smooth the irregular surface from the manufacturing of the disk foil reducing the bit error rate to the buffer which as many know can double or delete data and alter the sound quality? Could it be that simple? Is that weird or what?
You know if I was a little more scientifically inclined I might check the bit error rate ;)
Regards
AC

---------------------------
Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

Pages: 1 [2]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-05, 21:08:21