PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-13, 09:48:33
News: If you have a suggestion or need for a new board title, please PM the Admins.
Please remember to keep topics and posts of the FE or casual nature. :)

Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: The Lindemann Inductive Resistor circuit---does it produce OU or not...?  (Read 24893 times)

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Buy me some coffee
Thanks TK

Yes,heat output for watts input is the test.
I will be heating a volume of water in both straight DC and the inductive circuit to see if there is any difference in energy used to raise each volume by 10*.

I will try all three methods .

Brad

TK

Some time bak (years back),i had a similar circuit where i was using an incandescent bulb instead of the nicrome wire,where it appeared that the bulb had more power flowing through it than was being delivered by the circuit.

I think it was on OU.com,and yourself and MH were involved in working out what was going on.

Is there any chance you remember that one?.
It wasn't the one whete we were using LEDs and the pancake coil,but where i used a 12 volt tail light bulb from a car,and a small value cap,with the circuir running at a high frequency.

Brad

---------------------------
Never let your schooling get in the way of your education.

This circuit could produce heat at 800% efficiency. Original inventor is  : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2bPDDWqSvM

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Buy me some coffee
Well,i spent a couple of hours on this,and once again it seems Lindermann has nothing-but not surprising.

Highest kickback peak i could get was 3 volts above that of the supply voltage. Once run through the two diodes,we are down to a volt. This was at 978KHz.
To even see the slightest ripple on the cap,i had to use a 200nF cap.

Another for the garbage bin.

Brad

---------------------------
Never let your schooling get in the way of your education.

Group: Professor

This circuit could produce heat at 800% efficiency. Original inventor is  : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2bPDDWqSvM

What about this 800% 'motor", shown in the video above??

Pages: 1 [2]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-13, 09:48:33