PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-02, 02:42:55
News: A feature is available which provides a place all members can chat, either publicly or privately.
There is also a "Shout" feature on each page. Only available to members.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Author Topic: Fast Freddy's car runs on water!  (Read 50526 times)
Group: Guest
Fast Freddy Breakthrough

Fast Freddy discovers that hydrogen is an explosive gas!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qgxZ7Xz0jA&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

I think it's quite plain now that we're being monkeyed about by jokers. I posted a few pertinent comments (with my usual diplomacy of course) on his web site, which he promptly removed. Yet another Aaron Murakami type, who only wants to read posts from mindless devotees that sing his praise and go to church every sunday, otherwise they are deleted.

http://www.youtube.com/user/FutureEnergyConcepts#p/u/8/iaAAdeqSMFE

FF claims to have only two teaspoons of KOH in 4 gallons of water, so what is all the crap on the surface that rather conveniently stops us seeing clearly into the bucket.  

At first I thought that FF might actually be achieving what he claimed, but was simply so uneducated in this science that he was unintentionally talking bollocks. But now I'm beginning to think that he's an out-and-out fraudster.  Still nothing on the all important input voltage, current or waveform.  But that's OK, he is being worshipped by the dreamers and religious nuts alike.

Group: Ambassador

Farrah
Do you think they will reward him in perpetuity with blind conviction and No replications?

Nah, I think they'll eat him for dinner If he doesn't cough up the goods eventually!

Church folk or not!

Chet
PS
WOW!! Did you see what I just saw??928 889 8878 thanks Farrah!!
You know how I love to make phone calls!!
I'll be Back!!
AHH its Sunday ,you don't pester church folks on Sunday
Mannana!

Farrah
Some questions,the sound doesn't work on this Compu!
What's he claiming in the orange bucket?
Does that look right to you ?[Gas volume and meter reading??]
OR?
Please!!
Chet

It's almost comically bad, you really need to get sound to appreciate it, but 'bascially' FF's coconspirator is simply turning a knob on the PWM, some point at which he states he is achieving threashold (yes, with an 'a') after which he claims that the cell in the bucket is making its own electricity. Absolute utter garbage of course.  

Any negative or mentally challenging comments he is quickly removing, which leaves only the, 'We love you Freddy', 'You are a genius Freddy', 'God bless you Freddy', posts from the Muppet brigade for him to bathe in.

The other 30 sec video is showing the new truck they intend to run on gas and the driver doing his boy-racer impression. I don't think I've ever seen anything as continually unscientific as the videos this bunch of clowns are producing. I'm sure there are many misguided religious folk happily throwing money at him via his website, so I think we can now confidently confirm FF as a con artist and fraudster.

This video is probably the most stupid of all.

http://www.youtube.com/user/FutureEnergyConcepts#p/u/6/OCsoVNCbc8I

He 'basically' just gets a couple of hillbillies to tell everyone what a nice guy he is. :D  I think Fantastic Freddy has been drinking too much moonshine - he's clearly not the full ticket, in fact he's bonkers!

Farrah
"It's making its own electricity"
Is Hillbilly for,
We don't know whats goin on ,But its real good!

Does the output in the bucket look exceptional for the input shown on the meter?

Chet
PS
I'll be callin Freddy Mannana [I spake Heeeilllbillleeee}

Impossible to tell as it looks like he's just finished shaving in the bucket - certainly there's no reason why two teaspoons of KOH would make that amount of scum in 4 gallons of clean water.

Nothing clear in the video and we don't know the setting on the PWM, or indeed exactly what the meter is reading if it's a pulsed output.  Not enough info - total waste of time and not worth even speculating on.

Oh, I forgot to mention, at the end of the bucket video he claims to be creating nothinh other than... (roll of drums)... 'Fusion'!  ::) ROLF This if nothing else clearly indicates that Fast Freddy is well away with the faeries!

Tickets to Fast Freddy's Fantastical Fantasy World are now available to buy from his web site via PayPal.  :-*
« Last Edit: 2010-11-21, 19:42:51 by Farrah Day »

Wow, FF's on a bit of a roll now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgBMmLn5uQA

Don't ask me to tell you what he's saying word for word Chet, but 'basically' (he loves that word), he's saying that he's doing God's work, and that he loves us all (even me), God bless, God willing, blah, blah, blah. Oh and that he's been working on the project for 14 hours a day solid for two weeks and that he plans to have it all wrapped up by Tuesday! Unfortunately he never stated the year, so we'll have to be patient.

So roll on Tuesday... any Tuesday... every Tuesday!

Farrah
Since you posted that Freddy is working today ,I figured I'd call him.
The number I have doesn't connect,now I can't find the vid I got it from [in your posts ]
Do you have a Number thats different than 928 889 8878 for Freddy??
Please?
Chet

Nope, sorry Chet, unfortunately I don't have a hotline to Fast Freddy's Fantasy World.

Here's a link to a guy who also claims to have his truck running on 100% hydroxy too:

http://pesn.com/2010/11/11/9501723_Mr2tuff_Replica_of_Freddys_100-percent_HHOi/

The above is the caption text from the video link Freddy Wells gave Captain Willy to pass on to the Future Energy Concepts Yahoo e-group dedicate to replicating his device that claims 100% HHOi operation of a Dodge Truck. While there are definite differences between the two devices there are many striking similarities.

This replication uses 12 plate pairs whereas Freddy's uses 10 pairs of tubes. Both however claim to be using 12V at ~255 amps at ~60PSI for input to the system. While this latest video doesn't show a road test, nor definitive proof that the device is actually the fuel source for the truck, it at least counts as a replication claim of sorts and a 2nd witness to the working of the technology.

Mr2tuff's Youtube channel shows more detail of the cell's construction. It is an open bath type plate system of 12 pairs of electrodes 3" x 6". In a new take on the pop bottle output test, Mr2tuff, places his bubbler in backwards and the device expels the water in it; which seems to be a cool way to measure output but may only work for these 50+PSI devices.

It is well known that quality HHO or Hydroxy is supposed to self ignite at 15PSI, so there can be little doubt that the gases being put out by the Fast Freddy device and this one are not pure Hydroxy or HHO. However, they do appear to run internal combustion engines quite well on this HHOi. In recent posts Fast Freddy has acknowledged that there is anode sacrificing going on, but says that tubes should last for a couple 100,000 miles.

This fact has yet to be demonstrated. So, these type cells seem to run on HHOi and tube/plate material; which is different from HHO or Hydroxy where voltage and amperage are limited to avoid deterioration of the stainless steel plates or tubes. It is not know if the plate material adds anything to the process or is just a casualty of it.

If Mr2tuff can run a 20KW generator for a year or more on 12 3"x6" plates and distilled water using NaOH as a catalyst the cost of operation will only be a few hundred dollars for plate replacement. This makes the most pressing question about this design the rate of plate/tube deterioration.

Fast Freddy is now saying that the tube coils in his #6 version may be unnecessary and that an additional mystery ingredient in the electrolyte is playing a key role. The mystery ingredient is due to be released in the e-book of plans scheduled to be released to the public for $100 upon completion.

At the start the author states:
While there are definite differences between the two devices there are many striking similarities.

But much to my amusement then goes on to highlight considerable differences.

1. Freddy's using 10 tubes, this guy is using 12 plates.
2. Freddy claims he's drawing 55 amps, this guy is drawing 255 amps! (even though the author states both are claiming to be drawing 255 amps)

If Mr2tuff can run a 20KW generator for a year or more on 12 3"x6" plates and distilled water using NaOH as a catalyst the cost of operation will only be a few hundred dollars for plate replacement. This makes the most pressing question about this design the rate of plate/tube deterioration.

Wow, a 20KW generator! For a year... OR MORE! ... on just distilled water and Sodium Hydroxide!

But this is a key paragragh:
Fast Freddy is now saying that the tube coils in his #6 version may be unnecessary and that an additional mystery ingredient in the electrolyte is playing a key role. The mystery ingredient is due to be released in the e-book of plans scheduled to be released to the public for $100 upon completion.

What tube coils?  When as there ever been mention of any tube coils... whatever they are?  And A MYSTERY INGREDIENT! What mystery ingredient... when has there ever been mention of a mystery ingredient?  Could it be something Ma Wells has scraped of the inside of the stove... or perhaps it's Freddy's 100% moonshine? 

Oh, I see. Finally the clincher. We have to buy his e-book of plans to be released to the public for just...$100.  Therein lies the mystery ingredient. I wonder what happened to open-sourcing everything? I guess donations from the Fantastic Freddy Appreciation Society must be drying up... or he's getting greedy. God Bless you Freddy! ::)

Group: Elite

It's turtles all the way down
The name "Fast Freddy" should have been a dead giveaway.

Wonder how many other ventures he's had to high tail out of town, hence the name.

When someone starts to mix personal salvation with science....run the other way.
« Last Edit: 2010-11-22, 01:34:19 by ION »

---------------------------
"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

So Fast freddy's latest replicator Claims 3000 [or so] Watts in

300,000.00 [or so] Watts out

This I have to see!!

Chet

Group: Administrator

It's not as complicated as it may seem...
So Fast freddy's latest replicator Claims 3000 [or so] Watts in

300,000.00 [or so] Watts out

This I have to see!!

Chet

Is this the guy that Farrah mentioned who is using 255 Amps rather than 55 Amps?

---------------------------
"Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe." Frank Zappa

Poynt
Yes 2tuff [I think] is his handle.
Sterling Has a whole Wiki thing running on this [Farrah's post above].

The name "Fast Freddy" should have been a dead giveaway.

Wonder how many other ventures he's had to high tail out of town, hence the name.

When someone starts to mix personal salvation with science....run the other way.

Yep, must agree with you ION. I absolutely detest it when gods and religion are deliberately intertwined with science and technology - and worse still, used as a tool to promote something or someone.

OH Stop!!
Bringing these things to Church ,Is just as american as Chevrolet and apple pie!

Always gonna be that way!

Chet

OH Stop!!
Bringing these things to Church ,Is just as american as Chevrolet and apple pie!

Always gonna be that way!

Chet

So many people still living in the Dark Ages... so many people brainwashed from birth. It's a very strange world we live in.

Ok, Fast Freddy's latest - rather baffling - video:

http://www.youtube.com/user/FutureEnergyConcepts#p/u/4/dfUPBaktU24

Now, to me, this is rather curious video as it really makes no headway at all.  He has a truck running on an electrolyser that is out of the truck on a workbench, and so presumably not even being powered by the vehicles own electrical system.  The electrolyser unit pressures up to around 60psi and the truck engine starts and ticks over. However, very quickly the pressure in the electrolyser drops and the engine splutters to a halt.  Before this, the guy with the video camera goes to pains to show that Freddy has removed the fuel tank and rather annoyingly keeps insisting that the car is running on water, which of course it isn't.

What happens in this video is exactly what I would expect to happen as the truck engine ultimately demands too much gas for the electrolyser to provide - and this from an outside power supply and the engine just on tickover.

So I'm not sure what the purpose of this video is as it's clearly a backwad step, in that it shows that this system doesn't work! It all makes no sense, whatever is Freddy thinking?  Why would someone who has apparently driven a truck via an on-board electrolyser go to the trouble of having someone video a failure? One thing for sure, this demonstration is a million miles away from driving a truck 3000 miles on just water as he has claimed.

Anyone with half a brain will quickly deduce that Freddy is not exactly the brightest spark in the box, but more than ever now this has the stench of a scam, and I can't help feeling that Freddy's actually as bent as a nine-bob note.

Freddy has blocked me from making comments on his latest video (I wonder why?), and I guess he'll be banning anyone and everyone that tells him something he doesn't want to hear. I've just been reading through some of the comments and, believe it or not, many people still think Freddy's showing them something amazing and is on the level.  I just had to copy and past this comment from some lame-brain as it gave me a good laugh!:

if I may make a correction here - it's running on H2O1 gas made by the tube cell - and a mixture of other gasses in the atmosphere, like nitrogen. The combustion / oxidation process is electric in nature - so no actual atoms are harmed in the making of flame. Think of the burning of fuel as an electromagnetic event that stimulates photons. In the case of gas like H2O1 mixed with ambient air, many different gasses and molecules are involved in the electromagnetic event.

mikepowers420 1 day ago

Running on H2O1 gas... I wonder what this strange stuff is?  ::) Anyone that can talk this much total bollocks in a single paragragh must be bordering on genius!

FD

Save time... Let it go...  Focus on the ideas you have...  Move forward.

IQ

Heheh, Farrah,
your so above this...

Relax...

It will play out,
and truth will be the reveal as always.

The only thing he has is the Piezo factor,
he hasn't incorporated the 14.73-Mhz factor.

So he is spinnin' wheels on ice dear.

But you knew that.

:)

I know.  :)

I long ago stopped taking this guy seriously, but I'm now starting to find the whole thing quite entertaining. It's very 'Laurel and Hardy' and I find myself looking forward to the latest instalment like a favourite soap opera.  I'm just waiting for the 'shit to hit the fan', as it seems quite a few people have donated funds and are starting to get a little twitchy. :)

So many people still living in the Dark Ages... so many people brainwashed from birth. It's a very strange world we live in.

Amen....LOL

And the FF saga continues...

http://www.youtube.com/user/FutureEnergyConcepts#p/u/3/vKH3Of-91Po

Wow, impressive leaps forward... a short video of Freddy driving a green truck... a real breakthrough... amazing stuff!  He's gonna make believers of us all yet!  ;D ;D

What is this guy on? lol.   :)

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-02, 02:42:55