PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-17, 04:27:02
News: A feature is available which provides a place all members can chat, either publicly or privately.
There is also a "Shout" feature on each page. Only available to members.

Pages: 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101
Author Topic: Dally, Shark & Ruslan workbench  (Read 224983 times)

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Thanks Max,

i did follow Stalker his setup, and found he went to great lengths to show all coils winding directions, see below drawing.
There even are calculators on how to calculate the amount of CW and CCW winding's on the Grenade and Inductor so to come to the correct induction value's

So i find it hard to believe that according to Stalker "it doesn't matter".

Not sure what you mean by:
"Most of us took the option of winding in bifilar style reason being that we want reduced inductance to match up with grenade Inductor's inductancee value in it  multiple not more that x2. That's ."

Anyway, if you guys find it valuable, that's all that matters.

Regards Itsu

Oh! Itsu,
Now, you are just nitpicking.
How dare you question the testing methodology of Tesla's student !

P.S.
This post of mine is devoid of technical content.

This post is devoid of technical content.

Ohhh,  you already noticed   :)

Itsu

Group: Restricted

Enjoy your trek through life but leave no tracks
The ET you mentioned(especially the EBENs) don't fly. What they do with their craft is to teleport. Otix Carl, a protege of tesla replicated them. He learnt it from Tesla who told him then that the world was not ready for his technologies, maybe they would listen to him(Otis Carr) in his time.

This was referred to as spooky science by Albert E.

Maxolous
More information can be found here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiyGB879OJc

Sil

---------------------------
Be aware I'm moderated because I complained about persistent trolls to Chet, folowing me round and got same treatment as perpetrators..This is the third time, You aint doing this again.

Group: Guest
Excellent comment and questions.

How are we to know that Hubbard's apparent manifestation of Anomalous Free Energy was any different from what Daniel Pomerleau is able to manifest?

Daniel has no idea where the energy comes from that manifests with his simple coils.

It is possible that Hubbard also had no idea and that his device played no significant part in the manifestation at all.  if it really occurred, that is.

The mystery deepens.

muDpeg:
   Which bring up the idea that you don't need to know just where the "energy is coming from", first, to build a working device. As it will also be assumed that any positive effects, can also be caused by NMR, and such. But, once working, it can then be analyzed to see what ticks.

I think that it was known that Daniel was telepathic. I just can't remember the details, just now. Tesla was also telepathic, and could even communicated with ETs. Perhaps their personal energy can cause the anomalous effects, as was shown to the public by Daniel. I feel that is how the yoke/grenade circuit was found to self run, by accident. Which is nearly impossible to replicate and get it working right, by calculations, for various reason that I've already discussed.  Once working it was then found to have such and such functions, that may only work for the specific geomagnetic locations. And probably explains why Akula was NOT able to operate his device in Germany. No matter what he did to it there. And may not work where I'm at, either, for the same reasons. Even though there is nothing wrong with it, here, nor in Holland, where itsu is located, nor on an Island, where Geo is at.

NickZ

PS: 
     Alfred Hubbard.
   "At Portage Bay on Lake Union, Seattle, Washington in America, Alfred Hubbard, an acquaintance of Nikola Tesla, demonstrated in 1919 a self-powered electricity generator design.
The generator was about 14 inches (350 mm) tall and 11 inches (280 mm) in diameter.
It powered a 35 H.P. electric motor, which pushed an 18-foot boat which contained no batteries, continuously around the bay for several hours.
This demonstration was witnessed by thousands and ended because the wiring was beginning to overheat".
                                                                                                                                                         end quote.

I re post the above data, for those that think that Tesla never had built nor shown any self running device, car, boat, etc... Nor even a self powered electricity generator.
   Maybe Tesla didn't show it,  but I doubt Alfred invented the self powered generator, just on his own. However the point is, that it existed and was shown running, to thousands,  a hundred years ago.

Thanks for that most interesting info, I had not heard about it, and is very important to know, especially for all the naysayers, and people like Musk.
Who is about to flood the car market with what may very soon be outdated battery technologies, running those millions of new cars.

Did you notice? That this post is also devoid of any technical information...but, "the mystery deepens".

Thanks Max,

i did follow Stalker his setup, and found he went to great lengths to show all coils winding directions, see below drawing.
There even are calculators on how to calculate the amount of CW and CCW winding's on the Grenade and Inductor so to come to the correct induction value's

So i find it hard to believe that according to Stalker "it doesn't matter".

Itsu,

I realized from Stalker's video too that what is important is the inductancee on LC resonance for your given length of wire as calculated. If you arrive at the said inductance in your grenade as  calculated , it will work irrespective of how you wind it, whether one direction , one layer or two layers.
Check your Stalker's video on "winding your grenade coil " pay particular attention to time mark 45mimute and 46minute into the video.

Not sure what you mean by:
"Most of us took the option of winding in bifilar style reason being that we want reduced inductance to match up with grenade Inductor's inductancee value in it  multiple not more that x2. That's ."

Anyway, if you guys find it valuable, that's all that matters.

Regards Itsu

What I was trying to say is that, if wound in one direction, the inductance might be too high for your grenade inductor to match up with half that inductance. So as you  know , winding in forward and reverse direction reduces overall inductance of grenade.

Maxolous

More information can be found here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiyGB879OJc

Sil

Thanks,
The info here is a pin prick when compared to the full account which was first classified but now made public.

I read the full account couple of years back in website ;www.Serpo.org. there you will see the full account by anonymous.

You will realize where cloning came from and others like hydroponics farming, the planet with two suns, etc

Maxolous

Itsu,

I realized from Stalker's video too that what is important is the inductancee on LC resonance for your given length of wire as calculated. If you arrive at the said inductance in your grenade as  calculated , it will work irrespective of how you wind it, whether one direction , one layer or two layers.
Check your Stalker's video on "winding your grenade coil " pay particular attention to time mark 45mimute and 46minute into the video.

What I was trying to say is that, if wound in one direction, the inductance might be too high for your grenade inductor to match up with half that inductance. So as you  know , winding in forward and reverse direction reduces overall inductance of grenade.

Maxolous

Thanks Max,

i see what you mean, but i am not sure that is what he is saying there, i have to review that video a few times and read the translation from vasik again.

Itsu

Thanks Max,

i see what you mean, but i am not sure that is what he is saying there, i have to review that video a few times and read the translation from vasik again.

Itsu

Itsu,

Anyway, that's for that, the most important thing is that we've already wound the way Stalker formally described in his video.

Maxolous.
« Last Edit: 2021-11-18, 08:20:48 by Maxolous »

Frequency, Vibration, Energy
Geofusion,

These files are not on any website afaik but an in-depth scrape may turn up something. They were developed by Absolut near the end of 2018 and presented, I believe, for peer review. Our archive shows the following:

Absolute Work Product (CAE21)
Ref:   (archive) __Ruslan_Gen_ABSOLUT (CAE21) [547,843,654 bytes]
Report:
Video 1 - with English subtitles added   2018.mp4        (initial - 30Dec18)        46,486 KB
Video 2 - with English subtitles added   2018_2.mp4      (revised - 31Dec18)      213,434 KB
Video 3 (dupe of 2) - Eng subtitles    Akula083_2019.mp4   (31DDec18)      213,434 KB
dualfuse Functional Schematics       (series with translations)
Final dupe with borders, etc. + Meyer   Revised - 11Jan19,  03Feb19,  18Apr19 [final]
calculator   folder   [Baase, assist.exe, calculator.exe]   {root}            4,193,349 bytes
CALCULATOR [Russian only] (no source code) [calculator.exe]    07-Jul-11         1,402 KB
calculatorfile.rar                  02Apr19         500 KB
misc files   translate, transcripts, scans         03Feb19
Total - folder    __Ruslan_Gen_ABSOLUT (CAE21)                547,843,654 bytes
End

A random one minute or so clip of a 38 minute video is attached (very limited attachment space available here). He explains, by example, his design and development of the circuit functions. It was not meant to be a detailed cook-book. This was long before most, if not all, understood even the basic elements of this apparatus. It was very well done however and involved a great deal of effort.

Since it appears you're interested in reviewing these; try a scrape first, but if nothing, then, If you have a large drop box, or whatever, I'll see what I can do.

However, this information was not likely meant for distribution - apparently a bad scene on another forum back then (bad actors?) {unfortunately} prompted only a (select) private review.  Enough said.

BTW - These "drops" are not because I'm a forum "fan boy" or a "nice guy" (which I'm not) or anything else; EXCEPT the current "state-of-affairs" appears to be a little more dire right now than typical - and, whichever way it goes is hard to tell!

Archive off-line is your friend...

SL

Attachment:   ABS_2018-2_clip2_with-audio.zip  7,916 KB (if it's not too big)

Hi Solarlab,

I thank you for sharing such useful information. Thanks for the video as well.
I managed to download the very same " All in one " calculator which is shown.

The base knowledge given here about how to understand the winding to get the amount of voltage desired at output and amps...
just brilliant. The moment I saw this I was like this is it, it resonated with me instantly and for me it was missing knowledge.

Now to work and make this happen once and for all.
when I get the chance then..

Cheers

Hello all,

If one is posting for the first time, such a person after making post #1 is referred to as "Newbie" .  Never look down on a newbie. The one called newbie might not had been baked here but somewhere else.

It brought to mind the frog from ocean who met a frog from a pond out of which it had never left. He (frog in pond) asked ; " where are you from" . Frog from ocean answered;" am from the ocean".   " Is it as big as this board we are sitting on" asked the frog from pond. Frog from ocean answered; "quite, it has millions upon millions of your size of pond in it". On hearing this , frog from pond became angry and said; " you lier and falsifier get out of my pond"

The holy book admonished us to be nice to strangers, you'll never know when you entertain an angel .Then we didn't know who were the angels , today we know better- the ETs. Who came from the dimensionally larger world.

An open heart always make us gain more knowledge and the truth makes us free.

Just thinking aloud.

Maxolous.

Hi Solarlab,

I thank you for sharing such useful information. Thanks for the video as well.
I managed to download the very same " All in one " calculator which is shown.

The base knowledge given here about how to understand the winding to get the amount of voltage desired at output and amps...
just brilliant. The moment I saw this I was like this is it, it resonated with me instantly and for me it was missing knowledge.

Now to work and make this happen once and for all.
when I get the chance then..

Cheers
Hi Geo have you by any chance got the 3 pointers
to the video's your refering to ?
Many thanks

Sil
« Last Edit: 2021-11-19, 21:47:04 by AlienGrey »

Be aware I'm moderated because I complained about persistent trolls to Chet, folowing me round and got same treatment as perpetrators..This is the third time, You aint doing this again.

Do you always pick on newbies that talk over your head?

Group: Professor

My Spice skills and experience are poor, at best, but I'm hoping there might be a "Guru" in the group... 
Indeed, there is a member of this forum who has demonstrated advanced PSpice knowledge. 
I forgot his name but maybe Itsu remembers it because he cooperated with him in some projects.

Group: Experimentalist

Need some Advice Re: Grenade - Resonant Inductor Spice K factor.

[snip]

Question/Inquiry?

NOTE: the grenade and resonant inductor are air core, thus linear; the pot transformer is ferrite core and may saturate, thus non-linear (?).

Which method (SPICE {in a file} or Schematic) would be less confusing if the {sections} of the Grenade Coil were all coupled and then the Inductance Coil (a.k.a Resonant Coil) were coupled to the Grenade (something like K1... then K2), if that's possible?

Not sure if this will work but at least the B and H fields can be individually plotted so that may form a sort of proof.

Thanks in advance for your input, guidance, or comments!

SL

I'm not familiar with Micro-Cap but rather LtSpice which follows Spice rules.  LtSpice requires any and all coupled inductors on any single transformer to have their K factors completely specified.  If I understand your question correctly, the inductance coil if coupled to the Grenade assembly, would require coupling factors to each and every winding on the Grenade along with all windings on the Grenade spec'd to each other.

To model this arrangement properly, one would have to measure every combination of coil pairs to determine their k factors.  This can be done by first measuring the mutual inductance with M = (Lser_aid - Lseries_buck)/4.  Ls_aid is the inductance of the two windings of interest in a series connection and Ls_buck is the inductance of the same two windings in a buck connection.

Then the coupling is calculated by first measuring the inductance of each winding independently and apply k = M/(Lw1*Lw2)^.5 . 

These coils will also have a resistance at the given operating frequency higher than the DC resistance due to the skin factor and there will also be IWcap and ITcap or inter-winding capacitance and inter-turn capacitance which will need to be calculated for an accurate model to use in the simulation.

Hope this helps,
Pm   

Indeed, there is a member of this forum who has demonstrated advanced PSpice knowledge. 
I forgot his name but maybe Itsu remembers it because he cooperated with him in some projects.

For LTSpice, Partzman comes into mind, see above  :) O0

For PSpice, i know Poynt99 works with that.

Itsu

Itsu,

Here's the SW2020 sldprt file - note however that SW's files are not backward compable and this is the oldest version I have of this file.

Didn't want to muck up your other (new) thread.

SL

Thanks Solar,

the yoke looks pretty close, but i toke care to have the several coils (primary and 2 secondaries) limited to 1 half of the yoke, like 2x 10 turn primaries and 26 turn secondary on one half, and the 3 turn secondary on the other half.

Not sure if it is needed, but Stalker was rather strong about that.

Thanks for the Yoke sldprt file, i will see if it can be used in my application.

Itsu

I do not know if it is needed either but it makes a big difference to the mutual coupling coefficient between windings located across the air gaps.

Thanks Solar,

the yoke looks pretty close, but i toke care to have the several coils (primary and 2 secondaries) limited to 1 half of the yoke, like 2x 10 turn primaries and 26 turn secondary on one half, and the 3 turn secondary on the other half.

Thanks for the Yoke sldprt file, i will see if it can be used in my application.

Itsu

Nope, my application cannot handle that sldprt file format, could you perhaps export it to an older (2017) format?

Itsu

The thing is not every one is using an old TV yoke a few of the devices have used large torrids
I have seen a few devices where such a torroid is used and a cut in the material has  been affected
and referred to as a 'magnetic diode and reported to cut down the lens effect dramatically

Over on OU.com Сергей В. wrote this (page 124) it might well be of interest.
if any one has any objections i can remove any section of it later on.

Привет NickZ

Thanks for your reply. If Akula didn't answered to you - you can ask Vitaly aka Tiger 2007.  He has personaly visited Akulaand gave him many useful instructions. You should contact him on http://realstrannik.ru/forum.html. Login and ask him - Try maybe he will said you some important informations. He have a great experience and many years in research and experimentations.

About Akula device and your schematic.

I think you have correct noticed some errors in T100 schematic.  They are several. First is: NF 100 HZ modulation of TV yoke. It's wrong. Akula used about 35kHZ-50kHz in his induction heater. He used powerful IGBT transistors with low Rce heavy cooled drived by High Current Driver IR2110 or 2113. TL494 can't give more than 260mA on output to charge gate capacitors of IGBTs as fast as possible or 520mA in parallel but you should make another inversion of signal for other transistor. Better aproach is using some of special driver for it. Of course you can make your own high speed driver with superior current output capabilities, Problem in self made driver is you need good oscillograph to check the signals and signal paths to avoid ground looping and self oscillations on input. In such high speed driver the carefull and optimal desing of PCB is crucial thing. If you didn't done this befor better take factory driver. Some of them UCC37322 UCC27425 IR2153 TC4420 etc. For long time application you shouls think about Water Cooler for transistors.

Wire for your TV yoke windings is not good. Use very thick wire both for primary and secondary windings 10mm2-20mm2.
If you haven't such thick wire make it from 4-6 wires like wires on your photos, twist them all with some Electric Drill and wind on TV yoke. If need use bigger TV yoke.

Second. 50 Hz modulation can be done using output of invertor 12V/220V 50Hz. Look on SR193 transformer and especially L2 coil carefully !! It have 2 opposite Bifilar Coils in counter-plan with several centimeters space between. Start of one connect to the end of second. Bifilars must have great number of turns with a thick wires. For example like in schematic i have posted earlier  2 insulated wires 0.75mm2 40-60 turns wounded together in parallel and conected if bifilar manner for one bifilar and same do for 2nd but wound in counter plan (like head wind) with space 7-8 cm or smaller. Both coils must be freely moving along the same axis for fine tunung. Both end conect with invertor output 220V/50Hz.

Third Output coil.
Clasic coil with 80-100 turns thick wire 2.5mm2-3 mm2 in good isolation.

Fourth Inner coil or lambda/4 choke coil
Inner coil should be choke of many turns of thin enameled copper wire conected on good high voltage impulse capacitor with low ESR. Choke should be lambda/4 or multiple of lambda/4 main oscillator frequency 35khz-50khz. Use microwawe owen HV capacitor. Also other capacitors should be impulse type HV with lowest ESR and working voltage mor than 1kV.

You need one coil to take some output power for about 100-120w, rectify it and bring it to inverter input in for of direct current 12v,10A heavy filtered to power your inverter and electronic. Try to get anywhere one oscillograph and signal generator. You should have it for tuning and experiments. Try on ebay you can obtain nice osciloographs from 50 bucks to 250,000!! Or change your mobile phone for low price oscillograph. When tunig 50Hz modulation windings on Double Bifilars maybe you shoud connect one or two non-polarised capacitors is series with them or some incandenscent light bulb not led bulb. Main oscilator should run on 12V accumulator. Must be very good shealded and shield grounded. For ground use heavy cooper bars sticked in your backyard and heavy flooed with water. Ocean water is perfect for it !! To rise power transfer try ferrite sausage. Make it from many ferrite rings about 4-5 cm in diameter glued together or you can experiment with alumina, copper, brass, silver tube inside your coil. Tube need to be cutted along the whole lenght to avoid electromagnetic short circuiting.

NickZ have you built oscillator on TL494 with independent tuning Скважность (reciprocity of Duty Cycle) and Frequency?? If you did give me schematic i would like to see.
Nick Vitaly DON'T speak english so no sence to ask him to come on english forum. I said log yourself on Realstrannik  forum and ask people there !! Use translator for example
http://www.translate.ru . Ask short and precise questions and i think some of people will answer you !!

« Last Edit: 2021-11-22, 19:50:24 by AlienGrey »

As the gap size increases, flux will start to 'spray' into the area of the windings in proximity to the gap. This will generate high levels of eddy current losses in the wire.
This is very true, and for this reason transformer and inductor windings should not be wound directly over this air gap. Especially if thick solid wire is used.
This is also a reason for the existence of distributed air gaps.

verpies - could't find anything related to core gap with respect to mutual coupling, either way, in your quoted "wikipedia.org" page - maybe I just missed it.
It is contained in the following definition of the "coupling coefficient" (k):

Quote from: the Wikipedia
The coupling coefficient is the ratio of the open-circuit actual voltage ratio to the ratio that would be obtained if all the flux coupled from one magnetic circuit to the other.

In a transformer we have two magnetic circuits (see: Hopkinson's law)- one passes under the primary winding and the other under the secondary winding.
As the coupling coefficient decreases, less and less of the magnetic flux, which is generated by the primary winding , passes through the secondary winding. 
You might ask: Which path does the flux take then?
A: Part of it closes through the air and omits the core under the secondary winding.

How much that happens is determined by the effective reluctance of the secondary magnetic circuit.  That reluctance increases greatly due to the length of the air gap. 

The ratio of the primary MMF (magnetic "voltage") to the flux penetrating the secondary winding (magnetic "current") also has the dimensions of reluctance (magnetic "resistance") and depends on the magnitude of electric current flowing in the secondary winding ( if loaded, the secondary winding opposes the flux from the primary and partially expels it from the core. Any air gaps present just make it easier to expel ).

Note that the air gaps do not even have to exist for the flux to leak out of the core, but they do "help" a lot.
See the attached diagram and note how many flux lines pass under the secondary winding in Fig.3 and Fig.4.

The easiest way to estimate the coupling coefficient (k) is to measure the related parameter - the leakage inductance.  This is easily done by shorting the secondary winding and measuring the inductance of the primary with an inductance meter.  In an ideal transformer (with k=1) this measurement would yield zero inductance.

BTW: This leakage inductance presents problems to the driver of the primary winding since the energy stored in it is responsible for the HV inductive spikes on the drains or collectors of the transistors in the driver.  These HV spikes can cause them to break down.  The solution is to use dissipative snubbers to get rid of this energy as heat ...or lossless clamps to recycle this energy back into the power supply.

AIR GAPPED MAGNETIC CORE REFERENCES
These references correctly describe the properties of the gapped cores but it is important not to conflate inductors with transformers, despite both of them being wound on these gapped cores sometimes.

The transformers are characterized by currents flowing in their primary and secondary windings at the same time, which excludes the single-winding inductors and chokes as well as "flyback transformers" with multiple windings, from being members of the transformers set.

In transformers, it is important to remember that when electric current is allowed to flow in the secondary winding at the same time, then the secondary winding opposes the magnetic flux generated by the primary winding and part of that flux is expelled from the core.  Any air gaps present just make it easier to happen.
« Last Edit: 2021-11-22, 13:04:33 by verpies »

AG: 
   Thanks, but I can see that since you have never built this device, and probably never will. Your advice on my built is not even close to what I have, nor what I have built. As I did not replicate Akulas device, at all, nor am looking for some errors in that build.
    So, please show us what YOU can do, instead of trying to forever get someone else to do your replications.
   As I mentioned, all that is going on here are speculations. And that won't cut it... so just keep guessing, and building nothing, as it's so much fun...
   There are many expert rocket scientists here, but, no one is building anything. So, I'm hoping that Geo will help to bring this thread back to life, again, after all these useless distractions, in the last many pages posted on this thread, as well as on OU.com.

Itsu: Good to hear from someone that knows what is going on here, you, as it's a breath of fresh air. Were you on vacation, again?
   You did warn Geo about that schematic, showing various errors. But, I don't know if he actually saw your post though, or if he is just ignoring it.
As he does get very excited, at times. It good to be excited, though. And I hope that he gets excited enough to get his device out of the box, and fires it up.  As all these previous replication have resulted in Zilch, and WE need to figure out WHY.

NickZ

. removed SW coil fab instructions
« Last Edit: 2021-11-22, 23:07:58 by solarlab »

AG: 
   Thanks, but I can see that since you have never built this device, and probably never will. Your advice on my built is not even close to what I have, nor what I have built. As I did not replicate Akulas device, at all, nor am looking for some errors in that build.
    So, please show us what YOU can do, instead of trying to forever get someone else to do your replications.
   As I mentioned, all that is going on here are speculations. And that won't cut it... so just keep guessing, and building nothing, as it's so much fun...
   There are many expert rocket scientists here, but, no one is building anything. So, I'm hoping that Geo will help to bring this thread back to life, again, after all these useless distractions, in the last many pages posted on this thread, as well as on OU.com.

Itsu: Good to hear from someone that knows what is going on here, you, as it's a breath of fresh air. Were you on vacation, again?
   You did warn Geo about that schematic, showing various errors. But, I don't know if he actually saw your post though, or if he is just ignoring it.
As he does get very excited, at times. It good to be excited, though. And I hope that he gets excited enough to get his device out of the box, and fires it up.  As all these previous replication have resulted in Zilch, and WE need to figure out WHY.

NickZ
Yeah you think so do you then you could well be wrong regarding building stuff, and wern't you telling every one not to post stuff
thats a none worker ?

Re the post I didn't write it Mr Stalker did, >:-) >:-) O0

Any way If you think about the guys who have made the Ruslan katcher it is only sending one pulse per revolution now if you look at the circuits
'solarlab' has posted look at the bottom left corner the katcher driver uses something like a Totem pole and gate in that one input
 is 1.7 mhz and the other is 170 khz that's 10 times up or 10 times down depending how you look at it assuming it's a square wave
that’s 10 pulses per 170khz, strange don’t you think ? But then it looks like those pulses are there to generate back EMF.

« Last Edit: 2021-11-22, 19:52:56 by AlienGrey »

Pages: 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-17, 04:27:02