PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-02, 05:05:22
News: If you have a suggestion or need for a new board title, please PM the Admins.
Please remember to keep topics and posts of the FE or casual nature. :)

Pages: 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101]
Author Topic: Dally, Shark & Ruslan workbench  (Read 223413 times)

Catching up a little, there's an interesting few points made. You require a few KV for the effect. Corona can be generated with a few KV and dielectric insulation comes in various densities so if we assume differing insulation will glow at specific voltages then the cables utilised will have a voltage parameter where corona initiates.
Add to this the piezo electric effect nobody so far has mentioned it may offer a source of extra energy if the timing for collection is accurate.
Ion was convinced of movement in the coils of the TPU and in this a cork former has been mentioned.
Tap a rochelle salt crystal and you create a few KV.
Is insulation with an few KV void of any movement?
The grenade has to hiss from HV or no dice on a runner.
Thoughts...

Group: Guest

Verpies:
   The Stalker video below is the only one where he is showing a supposed self runner.
Also note that he has no ringing noise (Radio Moscow sound) is not heard, only the fan noise.
Please note that the yoke core has been replaced by a big toroid core, instead.
   Ruslan also has shown some videos using the big toroids instead of the yoke.

NickZ

https://youtu.be/bVlQ2zH8i3E?list=PLRYhzUMB2BkLXLVDOUIhc1TU-ZTq1WvPT

Yes, it is not Stalkers voice, even though it says Stalker in the tittle. I think he removed all his original videos.
So he probably never has shown a self runner, himself. Can't blame him.
But, it still looks like it could be Stalker replication.
   NickZ
« Last Edit: 2021-12-08, 00:47:57 by NickZ »

Group: Restricted

Enjoy your trek through life but leave no tracks
  Yes, it is not Stalkers voice, even though it says Stalker in the tittle. I think he removed all his original videos.
So he probably never has shown a self runner, himself. Can't blame him.
But, it still looks like it could be Stalker replication.
   NickZ
yes it is, and I have tried some of his circuits but none of them do the magic, it could be the phase lock and / or the golden ratio might have something to do with it.

SIL
« Last Edit: 2021-12-08, 06:30:41 by AlienGrey »

---------------------------
Be aware I'm moderated because I complained about persistent trolls to Chet, folowing me round and got same treatment as perpetrators..This is the third time, You aint doing this again.

@solarlab

Dear solarlab thank you for your obnoxious scriblings I might ask if you feel that way why do you come on my thread.

no one asked you to comment and for what it's worth i have to ask if you make a habit of this type of behaviour, it lookes like you do!

@Solarlab;

I have taken the trouble to look you up on OU since you mentioned it in your post

there are many comments just like this one

Quote from 3
Kapanadze devices and replications / Re: Kapanadze Cousin - DALLY FREE ENERGY
« Message by stivep on 04 March 2018, 03:55:33 »

Dear SolarLab I appreciate the conversation with you however:
-You again did not provide any answers for very specific questions, taken right from the material you have been referring too. 
Not even one.
-You make claims that reminds unsupported or if any support exists than you do not wish to further discuss it.
I do not intend to corner you, nor offend you.
Material quoted is  questionable and you are not willing to answer the questions.
I do not play games nor plays nor I need it.
I'm in comfort of  understanding certain knowledge and any attempt to confront it with you  results in you going around  and leaving it behind.
So please be kind  enough to respond in the way  you as  :
the official science
should respond.
'please enlight us'  sitting in the darkness.
I wish you the best

Wesley

PS:  Without irony  just me:
I do not want to offend anyone inducing you Sir.
We are just humans.
Your position , education, achievement, social recognition  exists  only because of   your exposure, your manifestation   
-"here I'm The SolarLab."
And most of us  and people around us
the simple people, 
the dreamers ,
the self educators,
the people of hope
We have not much  to lose, we can only gain.
But we  have lost so  much , even if it was often our own fault.
We are here sicking hope, ideas, help and knowledge.

Dear SolarLab it is unfortunate that some of us including me are sensitive creatures.
We do not need more disinformation we have had  in the past
You sound like smart fellow,
I would love to see your contribution in positive way.
Can you?

end of quote

Be aware I'm moderated because I complained about persistent trolls to Chet, folowing me round and got same treatment as perpetrators..This is the third time, You aint doing this again.

yes it is, and I have tried some of his circuits but none of them do the magic, it could be the phase lock and / or the golden ratio might have something to do with it.

SIL

AG:
   Really, well can you show us which Stalker replication you have tried. As a comment like that is a bit hard to swallow.
And, I doubt that you have fully built any of his devices. I also doubt that SL and the "girls" have built anything, at all, also. I assume that what we have seen, is ALL you both of you have to show.  Otherwise, show what you say that you've done, if you want any one to believe you.
   I doubt that Stalker would make all those videos, and do all the work, and expense, just to fool you. And, the BS here and at OU.com has gotten thick, lately. Unproven ideas, theories, and guesses are all that is being developed.
   Please remove your comments from my comments boxes. I would not want anyone to think that I said that. You can even remove this comment, or place it where ever. Double posting comments is not the solution, even though it may be so much fun to do.

NickZ

quote:
   "Tell me Solar are you on a pay roll some where to fill this thread with semi unrelated crud in order to confuse people so they lose interest ?
                                                                                                                                                                                                end quote.

Wow AG: Now you're finally getting it. But, I don't think that he's getting too much from the "we".  Or he wouldn't be wasting so much of his time, hogging up more space, here. I would just delete All his posts. Of course, that's just me.

Can you also tell how all the real builders have left this thread?  I still have some hope that we can finally get back to building, showing scope shots, etc. Even though bickering is so much fun. Of course there is Colors thread. You can still see all the same old stuff some people had missed, when we discussed those things years ago, all over again, but without any advancements. Makes me wonder if there are any real people interested, anymore.
I mean besides the trolls.

AC had it right, Nick is frustrated with the lack, well you know, of everything positive, here. 
You AG, have my permission to delete any and all of my posts. As it looks like no one is really interested in advancing anything, any more. Nor interested in what I have to say about this device. And, that's a shame...

NickZ

Nick WE have been aware of Solars antics for a while

Vasic solved the grenade earth coil tuning  link in one line

Sil
« Last Edit: 2021-12-12, 19:05:47 by AlienGrey »

AG:  Well, you didn't do anything about it, other than starting another thread, which does not help us much, either. Like adding more fuel to the fire.
Letting guys like him distract this thread to the degree that he has, is not good. Like I said, cut him off...and any others like him.

If Vasik solved something, unless it's a secret, perhaps he'd like to show us how well it made his device self run, now. As up to now, nothing has worked...not even to light the smallest led bulb without any man made power source. So, please forgive my disbelieve, about his one line solution.

NickZ

muDped:
   There is nothing economical about this particular build. Just ask Itsu, how much he has invested in all his device components, and gear.
And how much he got out of that investment. I am very glad that he gave it his best. But, it seams that is not good enough. And WE need to figure out what is wrong. That may not happen without having someone who actually built something that WORKS, to help and give us a hand here.
   Not everyone is selfish, and needing money at the risk of lies and deceptions. Some people like Tesla, do things for the good of humanity, instead.
   I wish to be one of them...

NickZ

Frequency of ground connection can be found using this setup.

I have 30m wire 6 sq.mm (as recommended) and it gives approximately 1.66 MHz

-Vasik

Yeesh
AG please remove

The assumption that because you can’t see the experiments

It’s over or stopped ?

People are hunting for anomaly globally ….
Open source people who like it more quiet and organized!
Chet have you seen some of the abuse Solarlab has been posting  and multiple posts and others not related to this thread at all formulas in electronic is un related and then there are his treats ! I have copied but removed from view. They dont want to see that kind of stuff.
If he wants to post such 'stuff' why doesn’t he do it on his own thread or we will just get KAYOS!
I can't afford to allow a Troll to take over this thread! Witch is what he is demanding.
Do you want a guy like that  posting confusion and the turning round and saying all fhe post’s he made of formula  doesn’t work ?

regard sil
« Last Edit: 2021-12-09, 17:43:58 by AlienGrey »

take note

Please note this topic is locked, I would like to thank every one who contributed to this thread.
please direct all your posts to

None technical posts, petty bickering and contests of rivalry

Regards Sil

Verpies:
   The Stalker video below is the only one where he is showing a supposed self runner.
Also note that he has no ringing noise (Radio Moscow sound) is not heard, only the fan noise.
Please note that the yoke core has been replaced by a big toroid core, instead.
   Ruslan also has shown some videos using the big toroids instead of the yoke.

NickZ

https://youtu.be/bVlQ2zH8i3E?list=PLRYhzUMB2BkLXLVDOUIhc1TU-ZTq1WvPT
That Video isn't Stalker its Alexee Sergey device 'not Stalker !!

Pages: 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-02, 05:05:22