PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-02, 19:07:53
News: If you have a suggestion or need for a new board title, please PM the Admins.
Please remember to keep topics and posts of the FE or casual nature. :)

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 19
Author Topic: STEAP and the TPU  (Read 53784 times)

Group: Experimentalist

Buy me a beer
This is a public thread for STEAP and the TPU (Steven Mark).

It has taken me a long time and a lot of money to find out how this works.

Most of this I have published before in a private thread, but this time I will not make you work for an end result, the missing links will be explained. What I post are SCHEMATICS and not always a working electronic diagram, what you get is the principle of function, the rest you build yourself.

The first thing to remember is C1 is made up of the solenoids wound over the loop CORE (ground plate of a capacitor). The solenoid coils form the other plate, there is no induction between the solenoids and the CORE COIL, it is a varying capacitance, a very special capacitance.

SM probably used all P-type MOSFETs, but I use N-type and MOSFET "B" is high side switching.

C2 is that rather expensive HV capacitor seen in his videos.

The switching sequence is such that "A" and "C" are never ever on at the same time as "B", timing is everything as SM said.

The D blocking diode is representative of two diodes at the positive end of the charge chokes.

The run cap is just that, you charge it to start the generator, you need an automatic safety switch to turn this OFF (temperature and over-voltage).

Please note the connection sequence of the solenoid coils, remember they go around in a toroidal shape.

The discharge curves are representative only, in the real unit running there are multiple HF resonances between charges, so many they overlap.

Regards

Mike 8)

---------------------------
"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."
Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

Awesome work Mike  O0    Thanks for sharing.

This does need a battery to kick start it?

Buy me a beer
Awesome work Mike  O0    Thanks for sharing.

This does need a battery to kick start it?

A charged capacitor

Regards

Mike 8)

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

Buy me a beer
This is probably the last post until next week as I will be away.

What you have to remember is there are 3 solenoid coils that have a center tapping and are wound on top of one another. Each of these coils has a different inductance and due to the distance of each to the ground loop (the other plate) will have different capacitance. These coils should be wound with as much accuracy as possible so as the ratio of capacitance and inductance with one another is as uniform as possible, e.g. the inductance difference of a to c should be the same as from c to b. The capacitance of the ground loop to “a” coil will be higher than “c” coil to the ground loop, the lowest capacitance to the ground loop will be “b”, the highest frequency, the 3rd harmonic.

What does this do to the resonant frequencies! Well they will be near harmonics to one another, similar to the drive frequencies, but up in the MHz, but it will not matter what frequencies, the important part is the recurring beat frequency between the “A” and “C” drives at the 1st and 2nd harmonic level, they are synchronised, “A” and “C” start together but “C” has an extra pulse slightly faster than the second harmonic of “A”, the difference is the beat frequency (well known at audio levels in music). This beat is around 7,83Hz the first harmonic of the Schumann resonance, this is our reaction frequency.

Regards

Mike 8)

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Here is an experimental setup . with 3 isolated supplies .

It may need only 2 and eventually none .

I have used a different approach with a 4011 and a 3 channel dds ..the 4011 Nand gates ensure that the conditional logic is in compliance before the fet drivers (3120)regardless of the 3 dds inputs state.

If compliance is not obeyed mosfets fry quickly .

I'm using the dds fy8300 which is made ground independent .

The silicone wire is a little pricey but now is a good time to stock up on it because supplies will run out .
Aliexpress have some black sheathed 4 core silicone which is the cheapest source at this time.

Topology is variable and I am of the opinion that a circle may not be important .

Remember "Nikola tesla the man who held lightning in his hands"

Nice work so far.

Did SM change his mind about the electronics have to be inside the torus? Perhaps that's the eventual plan.

Buy me a beer
Nice work so far.

Did SM change his mind about the electronics have to be inside the torus? Perhaps that's the eventual plan.

Welcome Jerry

Regards

Mike 8)

Buy me a beer
I think that there were three reasons for the electronics in the center

1.   Space
2.   Possible interference for the electronics
3.   To make it more deceptive as to how it works

Nº2 I don't think so as the solenoids shield the plasma inside.

Regards

Mike 8)

Buy me a beer
If anyone has played with a SLINKY toy it will give you a little idea of how this works.

Regards

Mike 8)

Buy me a beer
Here is a link to how a class E amplifier works.

This is because the TPU works in a similar way, SM had combined the C1 into the inductor.

Not only that, he created a frequency mixer with a 1st and very near 2nd harmonic injection, giving a beat frequency output.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ayu4a_h69U

Regards

Mike 8)

Buy me a beer
Now to enlighten you a little more

Regards

Mike 8)

Buy me a beer
Synchronisation, see attached

regards

Mike 8)
« Last Edit: 2021-11-20, 11:37:49 by Centraflow »

Group: Guest
Hi Centraflow!

Does your comment allude to a magnetic compression wave traveling the TPU ring?

I'm self-alluded here, but this concept haunts me that... the magnetic flux paths of a successful device will be closed, as open flux paths eat a lot of efficiency.  The TPU is closed-path compliant.

And if slinky-like flux-density over time varies in the TPU then <-- per my amateur brain tortured by alien science --> an Aharonov-Bohm wave is the vehicle promoting the effects that violate Maxwellian equations of modern engineering.

An A-B effect needs imaginary numbers to explain how flux density with no polarity works (think flux ring with no outer poles, ororboro flux for this mind experiment).  I'm not a scientist or engineer, just woodworker intuitions of a splintered mind.

Bucking magnetic coils are creating a magnetic flux-density (in abstract : more/less 'flux lines' per some unit area changing over time... a flux-line compression wave, a traffic wave, a bow wave, a shear tide)

The contents of flux-density-waves is more energy contained in denser flux 'lines.'  It is an energy-content per-location oscillation, as words seem to link together to share. 

Perhaps the TPU is using the magnetic envelop as the working tool for the outcome. 

Slinkies make FM waves. Density waves chirp something if they encounter regularity.  Tweak the chirp into full bloom.  The chirp in principle on a ring must have density variations if the ring velocity is in the neighborhood of the cycles in the chirp.  I.e., the chirp WILL have asymmetric nodes (logarithmic spacing like antenna elements).  Oroboro-ish, chirp amplitude decay  as the ring proceeds.  Juggling density organizing chirps in a sideways resonance wrapped around the ring over time into a convolution of the driving signal.

Therefore, the chirp-activating coils will need adjustable spacing to manually tweak for the sweet spot, where the chirp becomes a power klaxon <-- if any intuitive design can be harvested.  Have at.  A design that is operating on a asymmetric reflection in the LC tank established on a quadrature design (non-step phased) <-- then the activating coils when symmetrically arranged would in the intuitive principle (thought experiment) to be activated at a chirped-sequence over time, i.e., asymmetry in the driver pulses, verses asymmetric design driven by pulses at a fixed rate in time.

Regards,
DonEM

If anyone has played with a SLINKY toy it will give you a little idea of how this works.

Regards

Mike 8)

Buy me a beer
Hi Centraflow!

Does your comment allude to a magnetic compression wave traveling the TPU ring?

I'm self-alluded here, but this concept haunts me that... the magnetic flux paths of a successful device will be closed, as open flux paths eat a lot of efficiency.  The TPU is closed-path compliant.

And if slinky-like flux-density over time varies in the TPU then <-- per my amateur brain tortured by alien science --> an Aharonov-Bohm wave is the vehicle promoting the effects that violate Maxwellian equations of modern engineering.

An A-B effect needs imaginary numbers to explain how flux density with no polarity works (think flux ring with no outer poles, ororboro flux for this mind experiment).  I'm not a scientist or engineer, just woodworker intuitions of a splintered mind.

Bucking magnetic coils are creating a magnetic flux-density (in abstract : more/less 'flux lines' per some unit area changing over time... a flux-line compression wave, a traffic wave, a bow wave, a shear tide)

The contents of flux-density-waves is more energy contained in denser flux 'lines.'  It is an energy-content per-location oscillation, as words seem to link together to share. 

Perhaps the TPU is using the magnetic envelop as the working tool for the outcome. 

Slinkies make FM waves. Density waves chirp something if they encounter regularity.  Tweak the chirp into full bloom.  The chirp in principle on a ring must have density variations if the ring velocity is in the neighborhood of the cycles in the chirp.  I.e., the chirp WILL have asymmetric nodes (logarithmic spacing like antenna elements).  Oroboro-ish, chirp amplitude decay  as the ring proceeds.  Juggling density organizing chirps in a sideways resonance wrapped around the ring over time into a convolution of the driving signal.

Therefore, the chirp-activating coils will need adjustable spacing to manually tweak for the sweet spot, where the chirp becomes a power klaxon <-- if any intuitive design can be harvested.  Have at.  A design that is operating on a asymmetric reflection in the LC tank established on a quadrature design (non-step phased) <-- then the activating coils when symmetrically arranged would in the intuitive principle (thought experiment) to be activated at a chirped-sequence over time, i.e., asymmetry in the driver pulses, verses asymmetric design driven by pulses at a fixed rate in time.

Regards,
DonEM

Hi DonEM

First off, I am a strong believer that energy can not be formed from anything, only transformed from another form of energy, the STEAP TPU is such a beast. We use energy to extract from another form of energy and come out with more than we used.

The STEAP TPU which as far as I can see is not my invention, but many years at looking at how Steven Mark built it to extract ambient charge, that same charge that we all have felt when we have been shocked by a discharge from our body to a lower potential such as a metal gate (it does not have to be grounded).

We are swimming in this type of charge, the charge that is between the Ionosphere and our Earth, the charge that builds up so much it discharges as lightning from various potential differences such as cloud to cloud or cloud to ground, etc.
To extract this ENERGY we need to use the same form as this energy is stored. This charge is as in a capacitor, an AC capacitor as sometimes the lightning goes from the ground towards the "sky". The frequency of change within this capacitor is the well-known Schumman frequency (7.83Hz) which is caused by these discharges around the world.

To extract some of this charge we have to create a similar ambient for mixing these charges together and then extracting at a particular time. The ambient is for all intent and purpose a plasma, the plasma I use is a dielectric discharge plasma (DBD) which you can't even see with the naked eye at the level I am talking about here.

Follow the thread and if you want to, ask questions, as SM said, it is not rocket science.

Regards

Mike 8)

Buy me a beer
Here is an experimental setup . with 3 isolated supplies .

It may need only 2 and eventually none .

I have used a different approach with a 4011 and a 3 channel dds ..the 4011 Nand gates ensure that the conditional logic is in compliance before the fet drivers (3120)regardless of the 3 dds inputs state.

If compliance is not obeyed mosfets fry quickly .

I'm using the dds fy8300 which is made ground independent .

The silicone wire is a little pricey but now is a good time to stock up on it because supplies will run out .
Aliexpress have some black sheathed 4 core silicone which is the cheapest source at this time.

Topology is variable and I am of the opinion that a circle may not be important .

Remember "Nikola tesla the man who held lightning in his hands"

The 4011 is probably a better way but you need the ability of the 4047's to be swiched in a gated and compliment gated way to get the sequence right , look at the "B" switching.

Not much time this end atm, so many family problems here.

Regards

Mike 8)

Buy me a beer
I will be drawing up a new drive circuit incorporating the NAND gates (CD4011) to replace the LMC660 over the next few days.

Lindsay, remember that the "C" clock must be DUTY corrected before "A" and "B" triggering. Duties are "C" = 16.66%, "A" = 8.33%, "B" = 25%  +- X2 and X3 like the frequencies.

LOOK AT HOW THE ON TIMES FIT IN WITH THE OFF TIMES.

The second ON of "B" is collecting chargeback and going to C3 before C3 supplies power to the front end to continue the cycle.

I did say be careful what you are looking at on the ON-OFF pulse sync diagram, and why "A" and "C" can be ON or OFF with one another but "B" can NEVER be ON with either "A" or "C"

Forget about SM saying that it is running at around 5KHz, that really is very very misleading as I found out. If you ping an LCR circuit that has a resonant frequency of say 80KHz, with a square wave of 5KHz or even 1KHz, it will still resonate at 80KHZ. Everyone over these many years were looking at the wrong point about the frequencies, it really is all about timing, or in the audio business the BEAT.

Regards

Mike 8)

Buy me a beer
@ 3D Magnetics

Work in progress

Regards

Mike 8)

Buy me a beer
The attachment in post 11 has been replaced with a better description

Thank you Tony for this, it explains exactly what is happening. Tony is a builder on this forum. "Ainachara"

Regards

Mike 8)

Buy me a beer
Here are the new electronics using NAND gates (CD4011). Please note the red inscription at the bottom.

Attached is also the driver's schematic which has two supplies from batteries, atm I'm not sure of any other way of doing this drive as the "B" MOSFET takes a lot of hammering and a P MOSFET might not stand up to this.

The CMC, that is both charge chokes are in common mode (flux adding) is important, "why", so as the charge for both "A" and "C" are "equal", the only difference required is in the delay across "a" solenoid coil (inductive impedance).

If anyone sees any mistake, let me know, my eyes aren't as good as they used to be :(

Regards

Mike 8)

Buy me a beer
The last post came with the wrong schematic, it has now been corrected

Sorry about that

Regards

Mike 8)

Freie Energie für alle
Here are the new electronics using NAND gates (CD4011). Please note the red inscription at the bottom.

Attached is also the driver's schematic which has two supplies from batteries, atm I'm not sure of any other way of doing this drive as the "B" MOSFET takes a lot of hammering and a P MOSFET might not stand up to this.

The CMC, that is both charge chokes are in common mode (flux adding) is important, "why", so as the charge for both "A" and "C" are "equal", the only difference required is in the delay across "a" solenoid coil (inductive impedance).

If anyone sees any mistake, let me know, my eyes aren't as good as they used to be :(

Regards

Mike 8)

Comments on "Isolated drivers with High side switching for B Mosfet.png"

I prefer push-pull switching between drivers (VOD3120) because push-pull switching allows high driver currents. The resistor-diode network determines the switching times of the output stage (https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gate-Treiber).
For the B-driver this is to be applied in exactly the same way. In my opinion, there is no need for a 1kΩ resistor to the source of the Mosfet B.

At the output of C3 you have drawn 2 diodes. This causes a halving of the current through one diode as a parallel circuit. I also thought about whether one diode should be connected to V+ of CMC A and the other to V+ of CMC C.

Buy me a beer
Comments on "Isolated drivers with High side switching for B Mosfet.png"

I prefer push-pull switching between drivers (VOD3120) because push-pull switching allows high driver currents. The resistor-diode network determines the switching times of the output stage (https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gate-Treiber).
For the B-driver this is to be applied in exactly the same way. In my opinion, there is no need for a 1kΩ resistor to the source of the Mosfet B.

At the output of C3 you have drawn 2 diodes. This causes a halving of the current through one diode as a parallel circuit. I also thought about whether one diode should be connected to V+ of CMC A and the other to V+ of CMC C.

Hi Toni

Yes but I found a problem with only one diode to a joint V+ chokes connection, the chokes current goes in the same direction but the voltage changes polarity. Starts + when charging and changes to - when discharging, the problem occurs when "C" switches on it's own and the "a" coil delay.

Driving the Mosfets is up to anyone what they want to do. I don't think SM used very sophisticated drives, the electronics were very compact, and I am sure he had a lot of problems with this and his continual tunning before demonstrations.

When looping, the voltage across the C1 is thousands of volts, it is then the plasma forms. C1 and C2 are in series when "B" is on, this becomes a voltage divider and how the voltage is controlled so as not to run away. The voltage on C3 will be in the region of 150-200v.

Great work on what you sent me O0

Regards

Mike 8)

PS. I'm the layman in electronics, your the qualified expert.

Buy me a beer
The TPU works with 3 frequencies, 1st, 2nd, and 3rd harmonics as square wave drive frequencies. Now SM let people think that the 1st frequency, the lowest, was the base for the other frequencies in a form of  “A” X 2.1+- = “C” frequency, and “B” frequency was “A” X 3.2+-. That like a lot of things with SM was misleading, and I will tell you why.

Whatever frequency input into the LCR of the TPU, as long as it is a square wave considerably lower than the resonant frequency (low Khz), it will resonant at its natural resonant frequency. So why the 2.1 and 3.2+-, well he really was talking about “the duty cycles”, which will be the pinging timing of the inputs. The frequencies are exact harmonics, 1st, 2nd, and 3rd, but the ON and OFF times are the parts that have to be tuned.

The second harmonic is the control frequency “C”, so the 1st harmonic is half this frequency “A”, and “B” is the 3rd harmonic. An example is “A” at 2500Hz, “C” at 5000Hz, and “B” at 7500Hz. The “C” is the control frequency and as so it should be reasonably close to a very low sub-harmonic of the resonant frequency of the TPU, the closer it is the less inter-reaction that can take place, but this is quite tolerable with very low pinging frequencies in relation to the resonant frequencies, someplace between 1500Hz and 15000Hz or less.

The tuning thereafter is the ON and OFF timing for the Mosfets (duty), but it must be remembered that “A” and “C” can be ON together but “B” can never be ON with either “A” or “C”, and I will keep on reminding everyone of this.

Steven Mark was very misleading, by accident or on purpose, the latter I believe.

Regards

Mike 8)

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Great work Mike

Perhaps Pulse repetition rate and pulse width should be the terms used, at least in my head.

Where does the 7.8 hz  come into play in this description?

Buy me a beer
Great work Mike

Perhaps Pulse repetition rate and pulse width should be the terms used, at least in my head.

Where does the 7.8 hz  come into play in this description?

It's in the beat between the extreamly close resonances made by the coils and C1. The beat is the difference between one peak and the next, it was staring us in the face. If you apply two very close frequencies in a plasma within a glass tube you will see rings which are the beat. I have a video of that somewhere if I can find it.

Regards

Mike 8)

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 19
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-02, 19:07:53