PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-18, 19:27:59
News: Check out the Benches; a place for people to moderate their own thread and document their builds and data.
If you would like your own Bench, please PM an Admin.
Most Benches are visible only to members.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Author Topic: TK's Coaxial Cable  (Read 27716 times)
Group: Guest
   UFOs have been known to be able to affect nuclear missles from being able to take off. They have also been known to say that they will not allow thermonuclear war to happen, as well.

NickZ

Group: Moderator

Big bang theory, and all, that you so adore.
Don't put words in my mouth.
I am not a proponent of the Big Bang theory nor Aether theory.
« Last Edit: 2023-11-06, 09:12:13 by verpies »

Oh, was it adhor, instead. Sorry.
Can't have your pudding, if you don't eat your meat...
 Lightten up,  KW says....

NickZ

Group: Restricted

Good job we some think out side the box, When ET lands or goes over head every thing mechanical grinds to a halt, what do you think causes that do you think it might be a briproduct of ET 's space travel machine.

Just a thought,
That’s a speculation, actually we don’t have any proof for this … at least not official. But a speculation can be made upon a speculation on technology used for propulsion for unproven ET space travel machine.

Enjoy your trek through life but leave no tracks
oops
« Last Edit: 2023-11-04, 13:00:27 by AlienGrey »

---------------------------
Be aware I'm moderated because I complained about persistent trolls to Chet, folowing me round and got same treatment as perpetrators..This is the third time, You aint doing this again.

oops!
« Last Edit: 2023-11-04, 13:00:03 by AlienGrey »

Be aware I'm moderated because I complained about persistent trolls to Chet, folowing me round and got same treatment as perpetrators..This is the third time, You aint doing this again.

And what all this have to do with the TK’s coaxial cable ? ???

And what all this have to do with the TK’s coaxial cable ? ???
Yes that's the question isn't it, what can escape from a coax cable and what can not ?

No freebee here !
« Last Edit: 2023-11-06, 09:06:12 by AlienGrey »

Can we consider a coax cable as being an asymmetric capacitor ?  ???

Basically any two electric conductive materials with an insulator in between is an capacitor or can act as a capacitor

Basically any two electric conductive materials with an insulator in between is an capacitor or can act as a capacitor
Is it, so what happend to th L ? in LC = 50 ohm in this case, so it's length would have some thing to do with F as well.

I did all this stuff when fiber optics didn't exist on this planet, but it's all still relavent, and used
here in your project, the science teacher used inducters and low current bulbs to test for RF and test with moving
coil meters what current was drawn. Now you want to copy and past and hope it works  >:-) >:-)

UFOs have been known to be able to affect nuclear missles from being able to take off. They have also been known to say that they will not allow thermonuclear war to happen, as well.

NickZ
Some of the new doc's call the beams of light solid light, where the beam length
can be changed or bent of at an angel of 90deg, but what if it's not done with light but a different beam that emits light in it's use?

Sil

AG:
   As far as I know, light can not be bent. As some think...

NickZ

There is no day light cumming from the sun, yet it's bent all around the earth
where the suns radiation hit's the atmosphere. However that's a different subject.

Or is it.

Grumpy and I have been tossing around ideas about TK's use of 3 to 5 meters of coaxial cable in some of his devices. We have considered the following:

1) A pulse shaping device

2) A transmission line delay element  (Depends on the frequency)

3) a filter (tuned stub)

4) a capacitor. (not just a capacitor you forget about L inductance)

Any ideas?
5) magnetic radiation effect, ( why you always ignore this one ?)
« Last Edit: 2023-11-07, 09:53:45 by verpies »

AG:
   As far as I know, light can not be bent. As some think...

NickZ
Actually light ca be bent by magnetic field or better say by magnetic pressure. Think of nature of light. If light is electric as everything is electric, magnetic pressure can influence it. We don’t create energy, we just convert it from one form to another form in solar cell.

5) magnetic radiation effect, ( why you always ignore this one ?)
Yep, that’s right. Where electricity is always magnetic is, they are aways togheter.

I think it's a capacitor. Keep it simple.

Actually light ca be bent by magnetic field or better say by magnetic pressure. Think of nature of light. If light is electric as everything is electric, magnetic pressure can influence it. We don’t create energy, we just convert it from one form to another form in solar cell.
It didn't bend that way for me, but it does with gravity (what ever that is).

Forest coax an C statment is misleading, sujest you buy a compass and just put a battery by it and
see what happens. C.C ;D explain that one !

https://overunity.com/12736/kapanadze-cousin-dally-free-energy/1665/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BnCUBKgnnc&t=1608s

My approach is different, use and build, than let all those smart guys to explain … and I really enjoy  ;D

Actually light ca be bent by magnetic field...
No.

Cathode rays can be bent though:

Grumpy and I have been tossing around ideas about TK's use of 3 to 5 meters of coaxial cable in some of his devices. We have considered the following:

1) A pulse shaping device

2) A transmission line delay element

3) a filter (tuned stub)

4) a capacitor.

Any ideas?
Stop playing around because It's none of them, try another idea ! try the right hand rule.

Sil

No.

Cathode rays can be bent though:
No but you can bend what produces light. Thus giving the illusion of solid light!

Sil

Classic

Indeed, I often use coax cable for HV capacitors. Why buy hard to find expensive HV caps when coax is a ready made, cut to length, capacitor in itself?. In fact I found most coax can handle over 30kV no problem with some into 100kV. Most coax is made with PTFE which is a good insulator/dielectric.

When looking at inventions we should try to think like an inventor. Inventors are makers and we use whatever we have on hand that works.

AC

Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

Classic
Why buy hard to find expensive HV caps when coax is a ready made, cut to length, capacitor in itself?.
Rise/fall time.
Charging current decreases monotonically and asymptotically down to zero without propagation artifacts (reflections).

verpies
Rise/fall time.
Charging current decreases monotonically and asymptotically down to zero without propagation artifacts (reflections).

Fair enough but there are two possibilities.

1)Coax is a poor capacitor because of slow rise/fall time and reflections.
2)Coax is a good circuit element to impede current flow, slow rise/fall times and promote reflections/oscillations.

AC

Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-18, 19:27:59