PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-18, 20:21:19
News: A feature is available which provides a place all members can chat, either publicly or privately.
There is also a "Shout" feature on each page. Only available to members.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Author Topic: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator  (Read 349596 times)
Group: Guest
Hi

Thanks for the invite.

DonL

Group: Tinkerer

tExB=qr
Gentlemen
I hope you received your invites

DonL
LtBolo
Mags

Grumpy has something he would like to share.

Please just post a "HI" when you get here.

Thanks
Chet

I didn't say anything about sharing anything.  You told me that Mags wanted to build my version of the TK coil, and I said sure.

Group: Ambassador

Grumpy
Thats all I mean by sharing,He doesn't know how to do it unless you Show him?
I thought it was some kind of coil wind, pulse at a certain frequency thing?

If I missunderstood I apoligize.Things got very confusing over there,and when I said Mags was trying to follow you on that, would you help him replicate ? thats what I meant.
Then you said sure "ask Don and LTBolo"
Please feel free to clear up any way you wish.
Chet

« Last Edit: 2011-02-21, 15:49:19 by ramset »

tExB=qr
Attached is my updated diagram:

Edit: added my coil and TK green box coil

I am curious as to what you found with your coil, Grumpy. Willing to discuss results?

tExB=qr
I am curious as to what you found with your coil, Grumpy. Willing to discuss results?

I still have a lot of work to do before anything is definitive.

The basic building block is just a pulser and a coil of wire.  You pulse the coil with HV DC pulses and adjust the rate to produce an effect that increases the charge on conductive objects.  Like projecting charged particles.

When you have a ground connection, the charges are able to move to adjust the balance.  Moving charges are a current.  This happens all the time with electrostatically charged objects and devices.  The difference here is that charges are being injected into the load circuit.

Looking at the TK coil, the inside of the coil has less surface area than the outside and the coil is wound from the inside - outward, so the polarity during a pulse is opposite as well.  Somewhat like a capacitor with a rapidly changing distance between the plates (analogy only) that cracks the electric field like a whip.

I'm not running a load - yet.  Working on another pulse controller and some means of detecting RE.

After several years, I finally hacked through the disinformation about "RE".  Radiant elecltricity is just radiant energy that impart electrical charge to objects.  Radiant energy is just radiation.  Tesla's two early patents teach the fundamentals of charge collection, and touch on charge creation - hard as it will be to believe.

tExB=qr
I posted Tesla's first two RE related patents here:

http://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=431.msg11136#msg11136

Tesla is crystal clear on what radiant energy is, but less so about the real details of creation and collection. I was shocked at how much I learned by a detailed reading of 685958.

Given Tesla's specific calling out of X-rays and other forms of radiant energy as an energy source and the focus of 685958, coupled with the general scientific knowledge on how such waves are created, it seems very likely to me that coil banging approaches are one of several that can work. I am less convinced of aether vortex explanations, but am not completely turned off to such, just not sure that such an exotic explanation is required.

I mentioned this on OU also, but was very interested to find some discussions on energy transfer in ESD testing. A symposium paper suggested that ESD energy was not transferred in proportion to the Joule strength of the discharge, but in proportion to V*di/dt*A. Given that di/dt approaches infinity, that is a pretty big statement, whether the author knew it or not. It was also very obvious from the paper that the increase in energy translated into a very wide spectrum. I am generally of the opinion that for a given discharge, the aggregate sum of energies will be equal to the initial discharge...but...it is possible that sum of energies from isolated bands may be well above unity. The real secret of producing OU may be in isolating excess energies in bands, and then aggregating. A device like TK's may actually only be slightly OU (based on how he is gathering energy), but by building it over time, he can drive it to high output levels. Ten percent of a big number is still generally a big number.

Going back to the heat pump analogy...sorry Core...if you put a dozen window A/C units in the same room, the temperature in the room will increase by the amount of electrical energy expended to run the units...a heater running at COP < 1. Put those same dozen units in an environment where we can capture the heat and the cold independently, and the total available energy as expressed by a big pile of cold and a big pile of hot, will be well over unity. The spark discharge may be creating a lot of transient energy that once it averages out, may equal the spark's Joule value...but the transient energy itself may be large, but occurring in a form we aren't expecting.

tExB=qr
Tesla is crystal clear on what radiant energy is, but less so about the real details of creation and collection. I was shocked at how much I learned by a detailed reading of 685958.

Given Tesla's specific calling out of X-rays and other forms of radiant energy as an energy source and the focus of 685958, coupled with the general scientific knowledge on how such waves are created, it seems very likely to me that coil banging approaches are one of several that can work. I am less convinced of aether vortex explanations, but am not completely turned off to such, just not sure that such an exotic explanation is required.

I mentioned this on OU also, but was very interested to find some discussions on energy transfer in ESD testing. A symposium paper suggested that ESD energy was not transferred in proportion to the Joule strength of the discharge, but in proportion to V*di/dt*A. Given that di/dt approaches infinity, that is a pretty big statement, whether the author knew it or not. It was also very obvious from the paper that the increase in energy translated into a very wide spectrum. I am generally of the opinion that for a given discharge, the aggregate sum of energies will be equal to the initial discharge...but...it is possible that sum of energies from isolated bands may be well above unity. The real secret of producing OU may be in isolating excess energies in bands, and then aggregating. A device like TK's may actually only be slightly OU (based on how he is gathering energy), but by building it over time, he can drive it to high output levels. Ten percent of a big number is still generally a big number.

Going back to the heat pump analogy...sorry Core...if you put a dozen window A/C units in the same room, the temperature in the room will increase by the amount of electrical energy expended to run the units...a heater running at COP < 1. Put those same dozen units in an environment where we can capture the heat and the cold independently, and the total available energy as expressed by a big pile of cold and a big pile of hot, will be well over unity. The spark discharge may be creating a lot of transient energy that once it averages out, may equal the spark's Joule value...but the transient energy itself may be large, but occurring in a form we aren't expecting.

The "aether" is a sea of virtual particle pairs, per Physicist Paul Dirac.  (The Dirac Sea.) 

So, an aether vortex is rotating cloud of particles, virtual or real.

I think exotic explanations were created by people that just didn't know any better.

If you can make the "virtual particles" real, with very little energy, by some natural mechanism, then you have the beginnings of a new power source.

Grumpy
Quote:
The basic building block is just a pulser and a coil of wire.  You pulse the coil with HV DC pulses and adjust the rate to produce an effect that increases the charge on conductive objects.  Like projecting charged particles.
-----------------
I believe this is what Mags was talking about replicating/understanding?
What do you mean By "Effect"?
How do you detect this?[sounds like a good place to start]

Chet

Grumpy,
Also in your notes ,
Quote:
"Primary coil produces Tesla's Radiant charging effect,Which can be Detected as Tesla Indicated.

I'm gonna PM Mags again,I think peeps took your comment on "not sharing"The wrong way!

I believe this is what Mags wanted to understand,He said he was getting into HV stuff.
Nobodies asking you to be a nurse maid here!The more fellows work together ,the better for all!
And I don't believe for One second that Horse Shi$ post Q2 kept flashing around ,I was right in the middle of that fiasco and sarcasm was run amuck!
The Buzz  gets his jollies ,but sometimes I don't think he realizes the cost.
We have limited resources here and you are a big asset!

Any how
I'll PM Mags again
Chet
Edit::
"Primary coil produces Tesla's Radiant charging effect,Which can be Detected as Tesla Indicated.
---------------
Will you help mags get to this point?[This is what I believe he was asking about]
If so I'll PM him

tExB=qr
Chet,

I have spent a great deal of time hacking through the mountain of BS that others have perpetrated to get to where I am at.  This has left me a bit jaded when it comes to sharing, discussing, and otherwise working with others.  I don't  really care to post vids and all sorts of documentation.  I'd like to remain rather discrete.

The radiant effect is real.  I know it, and a handful of others know it.  I have explained what I think it really is and how I think it is produced.  I have shared the AVEC documentation and my hypothesis for the Kapanadze green box device.

What comes down to is wether you want to get on-board by experimenting and building or stay behind.

Grumpy

The basic building block is just a pulser and a coil of wire.
Pulser being any old square wave generator?

You pulse the coil with HV DC pulses and adjust the rate to produce an effect that increases the charge on conductive objects.

HV DC being in the 1-3kV range or 10kV range or more?
Frequency being 10-20 kHertz range or 200-300 kHertz range or something else?
Increase charge being increased voltage and/or amps on another coil without increasing volts and/or Amps from the source?

Thank you for taking the time to answer these few questions.
DonL

« Last Edit: 2011-02-22, 19:19:58 by dllabarre »

Grumpy
Quote:
What comes down to is whether you want to get on-board by experimenting and building or stay behind.
------------------------------
I have Pm'd Mags again

Chet

Hey All
I read what ya wrote Grumpy.  I understand.   Like Tito, if he does know anything, I can imagine not knowing and having the feeling of wow, who should I tell when I know, then it gets to who shouldnt I tell once I know.  Then maybe pulling back all the way and covering tracks because he leaked that he knew and is all paranoid now.

I get it.  But if your willing to really help, Im on board.  Im just tired of the tito rain dance.  It will never rain like that.  =]

At lunch, will be back this evening, and thanks for having me. ;]   

Mags

I have spent a great deal of time hacking through the mountain of BS that others have perpetrated to get to where I am at...

Indeed. My biggest gripe is not the plethora of theories, but the things stated as absolute that can't be backed by any data whatsoever.

My singular motivation has been to identify the devices that are credible, characterize their source of FE, and cross link that with known data and known science...with the ultimate goal of making theoretical predictions and developing tests to prove or disprove them. That process has taken a while, but I feel reasonably good about where I am now. Some of the details are still fuzzy, but becoming clearer by the day.

The Reader's Digest summary is that sharp impulses create quantum state changes in electrons...acceleration causing quantum increases through virtual particle absorption, and deceleration causing quantum decreases through real particle emission. Quantum decreases emit a range of wave/particles based on energy level...radiant energy. Because different electrons are at different energy levels, the resulting energy is not coherent, but broadband, and the bandwidth is closely related to di/dt of the discharge.

Which is a fancy way of saying coil banging can work, and the higher the energy of the banging the easier it should be to demonstrate. However...if the energy is broadband, and it sure looks like it is...then the challenge isn't in producing it, it is accumulating it in a form that isn't self destructive. Because of that, I have some concerns that some of the coil banging approaches are producing radiant energy, but not properly collecting it, and in essence behaving like the dozen window A/C units in the single room.

You owe me no explanation whatsoever, but, I would suggest that if you are really wanting to be honest with yourself, consider that it might not be quite as simple as banging a coil in proximity of a large piece of metal. If on the other hand, if you have some experimental evidence to supports that contention, I would certainly love to add it to my increasing pile of data, and I'm sure others here would as well.

tExB=qr
Grump

The basic building block is just a pulser and a coil of wire.
Pulser being any old square wave generator?

You pulse the coil with HV DC pulses and adjust the rate to produce an effect that increases the charge on conductive objects.

HV DC being in the 1-3kV range or 10kV range or more?
Frequency being 10-20 kHertz range or 200-300 kHertz range or something else?
Increase charge being increased voltage and/or amps on a load without increasing volts and/or Amps from the source?

Thank you for taking the time to answer these few questions.
DonL

Pulser as in "avalanche transistor pulser" running at 2kv or more, or another type of switching device.

Repetition rate: start at about 2kHz and tune up looking for sweet spots.

Hey All
I read what ya wrote Grumpy.  I understand.   Like Tito, if he does know anything, I can imagine not knowing and having the feeling of wow, who should I tell when I know, then it gets to who shouldnt I tell once I know.  Then maybe pulling back all the way and covering tracks because he leaked that he knew and is all paranoid now.

I get it.  But if your willing to really help, Im on board.  Im just tired of the tito rain dance.  It will never rain like that.  =]

At lunch, will be back this evening, and thanks for having me. ;]    

Mags

Tito may have something, but he doesn't seem to want to help.

I watched a movie last night titled "There will be Blood" about an "Oil Man" that started drilling when oil was first discovered and bought up land and all of the dark business side of that.  Energy sources should belong the the people, everyone, and not to wealthy corporations.  "Energy" is too important for one person, or even a handful of people to have control over it.  "Energy" from a source that can not be owned, belongs to anyone that can harness it.

Look at Kapanadze's devices and there is a lot of work there.  Working with HV requires a few precautions.  There is a good deal of support stuff that you will need in addition to the minimal items to create the RE effect.  I built resistive dividers so I can use my scope to see what is going on and use meters to measure the HV.  HV resistors cost a few dollars each.  I have built many many pulse generators and shorted hundreds of transistors, cooked many diodes and resistors, and caused several fires on my bench.  I have been shocked several times.   I have wasted money on equipment that did not meet my needs, and on equipment that was used and didn't work properly.

Anyone that does not want to work, does not want to get shocked, does not want to build several things until you get it right should find a new hobbie.  It takes a lot of time and some money, just like everything else does.  You are not going to strike gold just by dropping your shovel on the ground - you have to dig for it.

tExB=qr
Indeed. My biggest gripe is not the plethora of theories, but the things stated as absolute that can't be backed by any data whatsoever.

My singular motivation has been to identify the devices that are credible, characterize their source of FE, and cross link that with known data and known science...with the ultimate goal of making theoretical predictions and developing tests to prove or disprove them. That process has taken a while, but I feel reasonably good about where I am now. Some of the details are still fuzzy, but becoming clearer by the day.

The Reader's Digest summary is that sharp impulses create quantum state changes in electrons...acceleration causing quantum increases through virtual particle absorption, and deceleration causing quantum decreases through real particle emission. Quantum decreases emit a range of wave/particles based on energy level...radiant energy. Because different electrons are at different energy levels, the resulting energy is not coherent, but broadband, and the bandwidth is closely related to di/dt of the discharge.

Which is a fancy way of saying coil banging can work, and the higher the energy of the banging the easier it should be to demonstrate. However...if the energy is broadband, and it sure looks like it is...then the challenge isn't in producing it, it is accumulating it in a form that isn't self destructive. Because of that, I have some concerns that some of the coil banging approaches are producing radiant energy, but not properly collecting it, and in essence behaving like the dozen window A/C units in the single room.

You owe me no explanation whatsoever, but, I would suggest that if you are really wanting to be honest with yourself, consider that it might not be quite as simple as banging a coil in proximity of a large piece of metal. If on the other hand, if you have some experimental evidence to supports that contention, I would certainly love to add it to my increasing pile of data, and I'm sure others here would as well.

I have explored much of what you are saying.  To accelerate the particles, you have to get them out of the confines of conductors.  Even a large increase in voltage across the wire gives only a modest increase in electron drift velocity.

Vacuum polarization has been proven and polarizing the vacuum makes the virtual particles "real".

If you look at Eric Dollard's video where he lights bulbs with a Tesla Transformer (pancake style), he demonstrates a broad spectrum white light from an incandescent bulb.  I suspect this is visible bremsstrahlung casue by the tungsten filament slowing the particles (braking effect).

Any body Know how to save a Vid??{before it gets erased?
--------------------------

vaidskol

Re: Selfrunning Free Energy devices up to 5 KW from Tariel Kapanadze
« Reply #5919 on: Today at 07:26:11 PM »QuoteYou must check out all this channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/destine2012#p/u/0/FQBziLqMyA0

It is some first of the being published materials. They did it and more. They have deep understanding in processes the cold or radiant  ectricity from aether. And they Operating by this energy. Destine and Dynatron. With Respect! 
(Material in Russian)

I have explored much of what you are saying.  To accelerate the particles, you have to get them out of the confines of conductors.  Even a large increase in voltage across the wire gives only a modest increase in electron drift velocity.

Per what little 'knowledge' of drift velocities is out there, I agree with the statement. I'm not convinced that everything we 'know' is true though, particularly in regard to flat coils of a variety of shapes, and electrostatically coupled devices. Regardless, I think that is why most of the credible devices are driven by spark gaps, and the ones that aren't, go to considerable extremes to make the edges very, very sharp.

Spend one hour with a high voltage source, a spark gap, and variable amounts of high voltage caps...using a circuit that charges the caps, then discharges through the gap. It becomes immediately apparent that what is being dumped across the gap is fundamentally changing with the voltage and total energy in the cap bank. It is clear that there is a big increase in energy, and it is clear that the resulting increase is spread over a very wide spectrum...literally DC to daylight, and probably well beyond that. What is not clear is how to capture the energy and make it coherent.

Any body Know how to save a Vid??{before it gets erased?
--------------------------

www.clipconverter.cc

You must use the URL from the youtube video and not from their youtube channel.

example: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQBziLqMyA0 for the first video in his channel.

DonL

Thanks DonL for the info!
now we just need a translator!
Chet

Hey alll

Was just checking my YT and my home page puts up vid suggestions and this was one of them.
This guy has a few vids, and he has some interesting things.  In this vid, it seems to be showing some effects. I watched a few times and it may be an Optical Illusion as in the camera may be funky at recording flashes. But dang its eye catching.  And the what appears to be a blown light bulb flexxin some plasma.

Im just starting to get All my stuff out of boxes and sorting some things.  I had planned on getting a second computer desk like the one I have to set up shop next to the other one.  But my acct said no, his name is Mafundsalo.  ;]  But tings are getting more stable. Christmas n New years were slow, especially for a Corvette resto shop. We do all the way frame offs. And any cars welcome.

I was messing around a while back with a xenon flash circuit as a discharge device. It was a cheap lil dooda about 1 flash per second. I changed the discharge cap to a smaller value, original 10uf, to speed it up, but the flash was weaker. With even smaller values, the flashes were just branched sparks through the tube.  Does anyone know of anybody using them for spark gaps?  A good police unit could do some serious pulsing. ;]  Modified!

Well I have a few coils already made that I am going to do some blastin on. I found my larger neon transformer I had been searching for. Its similar to Don Smiths lil one on the input but a water proof unit for automotive.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WjFDJZ8aC0&feature=related

Mags

« Last Edit: 2011-02-23, 06:01:11 by Magluvin »

tExB=qr
Regarding the use of a neon bulb as a particle detector.  I'm sure that many will say that high frequency EM fields are lighting the neon, and I'd like to rule that out.  I propose a copper mesh encompassing the entire bulb and a portion of the leads, and the mesh connected to ground.  This will act as a sort of Faraday cage, but I can still see the light, and low energy particles that would get stuck in a solid conductor can permeate the mesh.

(I have another idea for directional detector.)

Grumpy
I know in the past you cannot see "You tube"
Is this still the case?
Chet

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-18, 20:21:19