PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-18, 20:22:28
News: If you have a suggestion or need for a new board title, please PM the Admins.
Please remember to keep topics and posts of the FE or casual nature. :)

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: a Kapanadze water engine patent ??[I think ?]  (Read 6841 times)
Group: Ambassador

member Sergh at Stefans had shared this here

https://overunity.com/16440/hho-generation-using-high-frequency-electromagnetic-waves-on-water/msg533697/#msg533697

I had never seen this [or forgot about it]

mentioned again in regard to patent of Stashevsky  here post 63 https://overunity.com/16440/hho-generation-using-high-frequency-electromagnetic-waves-on-water/msg534881/#new

"Patent Stashevsky on electrolysis with a change in the polarity of the electrodes and strong acoustic vibrations in water.""

Group: Renaissance Man

Buy me a cigar
Good morning Chet.

When I got more involved with this line of research and more importantly my internet improved to be able to watch videos in " realtime " I remember watching Kapanadse holding an empty glass at the tailpipe of a vehicle and drinking the contents.

Does anyone else remember this?

Regarding the patent.... I took a screenshot, presented below.... Wrong forename, perhaps a relation?

Cheers Graham.

---------------------------
Nanny state ? Left at the gate !! :)

Group: Ambassador

yes I seem to remember that guy drinking from the exhaust [someone said it was running on Vodka ??]
and I did notice that name prior to posting [one of many reasons for the question mark in the tittle]
over the years I know we have read about or heard of the many TK devices [that in itself was always
a flag for some..?

Chet

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Buy me some coffee
Good morning Chet.

When I got more involved with this line of research and more importantly my internet improved to be able to watch videos in " realtime " I remember watching Kapanadse holding an empty glass at the tailpipe of a vehicle and drinking the contents.

Does anyone else remember this?

Regarding the patent.... I took a screenshot, presented below.... Wrong forename, perhaps a relation?

Cheers Graham.

i could think of better things to drink  :D

---------------------------
Never let your schooling get in the way of your education.

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-18, 20:22:28