PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-05, 18:40:40
News: A feature is available which provides a place all members can chat, either publicly or privately.
There is also a "Shout" feature on each page. Only available to members.

Pages: 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 100
Author Topic: 9/11 debate - enter at your own risk!  (Read 975696 times)

Group: Professor

Everyman decries immorality
On freedom of speech!

Is there something you want to say ?

---------------------------
Everyman Standing Order 01: In the Face of Tyranny; Everybody Stands, Nobody Runs.
Everyman Standing Order 02: Everyman is Responsible for Energy and Security.
Everyman Standing Order 03: Everyman knows Timing is Critical in any Movement.

Group: Experimentalist

Is there something you want to say ?

Why? Is this your thread now! do I have to have permission?

"Whatever our resources of primary energy may be in the future, we must, to be rational, obtain it without consumption of any material"  Nicola Tesla

"When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle."  Edmund Burke

Why? Is this your thread now! do I have to have permission?

It is obvious, is it not ?

I am curious as to why you feel your freedom of speech is being limited.

Everyman Standing Order 01: In the Face of Tyranny; Everybody Stands, Nobody Runs.

Group: Tinkerer

The appearance of Radical Islam upon the World Scene in
recent years has a fascinating history.  It is rather like the
U.S. Government in that both organizations are controlled
by behind-the-scenes "handlers" who have massive
financial resources and an AGENDA to bring about the
coming New Order of the World.  Radical Islam and the
terrorism that it represents is a useful tool to those "Elites"
who make things happen.  Radical Islam is also a convenient
"cover" for the behind-the-scenes string-pullers who in fact
are the original "terrorists."

Those who are in the advanced stages of "Waking Up" will
comprehend.

More here.
« Last Edit: 2016-03-02, 22:55:07 by muDped »

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

Pat Condell one of my favorite people!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIfMAP4Q1yk

@hhophead,
This is NOT your thread it is Physicsprof's thread I was here long before you and if you want to get into it again lets roll, otherwise you can KMA, and if you think you own this thread lets see if you can delete my post you wanker.
« Last Edit: 2016-03-04, 00:42:16 by Room3327 »

"Whatever our resources of primary energy may be in the future, we must, to be rational, obtain it without consumption of any material"  Nicola Tesla

"When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle."  Edmund Burke

@hhophead,
This is NOT your thread it is Physicsprof's thread I was here long before you and if you want to get into it again lets roll, otherwise you can KMA, and if you think you own this thread lets see if you can delete my post you wanker.

hhophead  ;D I kinda like that!  O0

http://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=1195.msg18395#msg18395

@PhysicsProf
Try watching these videos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXxynEDpwrA&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tacYjsS-g6k&feature=related

instead of what your currently watching.  And if your such a smart man why don't you know anything about Islam and don't tell me you do, it is quite obvious you do not!  The real hard evidence is with Islam.  Peer-reviewed by some of your hard left college buddies yea I'll believe whatever you and they say.

We all know how long you have been here, and we all have formed an opinion of you.

I am simply performing a voluntary service in this thread, a fact which a great many reading here are aware of.

I have never claimed to have any control at all over this thread, can you please explain why you think I do ?  ???

hhophead  ;D I kinda like that!  O0

http://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=1195.msg18395#msg18395

We all know how long you have been here, and we all have formed an opinion of you.

I am simply performing a voluntary service in this thread, a fact which a great many reading here are aware of.

I have never claimed to have any control at all over this thread, can you please explain why you think I do ?  ???

@hhophead,
I stand by everything I have said in this thread, can anyone else say that!  At the time Physics Professor did not know much about islam and I knew that full well, anyone who does know about islam, can tell when people are talking out their backsides about things they don't know, and the professor was at that time,  I believe he now knows more about the subject then he did then, I do not mean any offense toward the professor then or now, it was just the heat of the argument for me.

I don't need your voluntary services here and I don't believe anyone else here is that weak minded that they need them either, so you just want us follow your lead and believe everything you say, your going to control the dialog, because why? who made you God? why is what you say better then what I say?

You are right, you, have no control in this thread and your comment above is why I said what I did, and everyone has also formed an opinion of you too.
 So where does that leave us, are you going to continue to bombard this thread with miles of reading of your own drivel that I certainly don't read and I doubt many others do, keep burying important info with your copy and pastes, what makes you think everyone here agrees with you anyway, if it wasn't for me nobody would be talking to you so be nice.

A life as a hermit is my cross to bear, none of your business.

Cool.. so let's rock the Room then!  >:-)

http://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=1195.msg18400#msg18400

To a few that have recently posted some revealing points of view, which speak volumes of themselves.

Perhaps you never read the predictions of George Orwell in "1984". You would have learned that wars are not to be won, but to be continued. Remember "War is peace".

Wars are extremely profitable for those who wage them and those who collect the debt of the population forced to fight them, not so profitable for the boots on the ground who pay the price in blood and loss of life.

Reasons for war are always needed, when not available they are "created" Now we have the "faceless" boogey man of terrorism.

If you watch too much TV and listen to all the talking heads, you will believe all this nonsense. If so, I suggest you sign up now to go fight in foreign lands. The future gene pool wil not miss those with such a continued ignorance of history.

Don't speak for other people, they can speak for themselves.

Don't speak for other people, they can speak for themselves.

There are no comments from me in my last post, I posted the link to original source and quoted the original poster in full.. they are therefore speaking for themselves, are they not ?

http://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=1195.msg18405#msg18405

Well said, ION.. We're on the same page. 

Not so with Room3327 obviously, but if you want a serious discussion on 9/11 -- start with the observed free-fall acceleration of WTC 7 (which even NIST finally admitted to, when their original "constant velocity" nonsense was challenged by myself and physicist David Chandler).

@PhysicsProf
hard left college buddies yea

Just so you know, my choice for President would be Ron Paul.

I stand by my words, do they still stand by theirs?, who knows, that's why I say let them speak for themselves if they wish to do so.

And your veiled threat did not escape me. :o

If you make an allegation of a threat please provide supporting evidence.

http://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=1195.msg18415#msg18415

@PhysicsProf
Try watching these videos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXxynEDpwrA&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tacYjsS-g6k&feature=related

instead of what your currently watching.  And if your such a smart man why don't you know anything about Islam and don't tell me you do, it is quite obvious you do not!  The real hard evidence is with Islam.  Peer-reviewed by some of your hard left college buddies yea I'll believe whatever you and they say.

This sort of tough talk nearly always originates
from agents of the parties truly responsible for
"911" and associated mayhem.

"Things" are never as they seem in today's world
where deception and promotion of an AGENDA
are beamed towards the masses non-stop by
a compliant and complicit media. 

Those who behind the scenes are making "things"
happen are soon to be revealed as the masses
further awaken with an intense desire to know
the full and complete truth;  the shield of deception
has been broached.

In the end the "Good Guys" really do win!

Professor Jones has made a great contribution to
the cause for truth and justice.

HahahahahahahahLOL :D :-* :'(

You think I care one wit what muppethead thinks about me or anything else, your a hoot!

Hillary's Secret Letter explains much.  Saker makes a brief intro
to the article by John Chuckman.

Hillary is probably more of a war-monger than the
other candidates;  perhaps not.  They all do
obeisance to the idol State of Israel and those
who support it.

If nothing else Room, you've got spunk! :o C.C ;)

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

I stand by my words, do they still stand by theirs?, who knows, that's why I say let them speak for themselves if they wish to do so.

You have 48 hours from the time of this post to clarify what threat you think I have made against you.

Failure to clarify the nature of the alleged threat with full supporting evidence, or the absence of a public retraction stating that no threat was made against you, will result in a complaint to the moderators.

You have 48 hours from the time of this post to clarify what threat you think I have made against you.

Failure to clarify the nature of the alleged threat with full supporting evidence, or the absence of a public retraction stating that no threat was made against you, will result in a complaint to the moderators.

@ hhophead,
Listen nucklehead, you don't give me time limits or ultimatums, you have absolutely no authority over me, here or anywhere else! I'll respond how, when, and the way I want to, is that clear? Having said that, this is what I was talking about;

It sounds like a veiled muslim threat to me to stone and to agitate others to stone me to death, this is just the kind of thing muslims would say.
So now let me hear how you aren't a muslim and didn't really mean to call for my stoning to death, islam has honed lying to the absolutly highest peak it has ever been, how do you know when a muslim is lying--his mouth is moving.  I know that's cliche but it fits, If you are not muslim and just merely kissing their arses because you don't know anything of truth about them, you sir are a moron! If you do know about islam then you sir are a liar.  So which is it, are you a muslim threatening me or are you a moron liar.  There is no possible way to defend islam except by lying, when the truth is known islam shows itself for what it is, the only people destroying islam is muslims themselves in every conceivable way.  Showing us on a daily basis what gargantuan butt heads they are. Our respect, if their ever was any, of this butt hole cult is shrinking every day by their own hands and as they keep it up thier destruction approachs ever closer.

So stick that in your pipe and smoke it!

Four minute long trailer:  The Occupation of the American Mind:
Israel's Public Relations War in the United States

We really should see the other side of this story.
« Last Edit: 2016-03-04, 22:50:38 by muDped »

Group: Guest
Room, your responses show that you are a true Christian... eeer not ! (in case you didn't get the sarcasm). Too many people pretending to be Christians who obviously are not. Pretend Christians are easy to spot, they claim to be Christians but do not follow Christian values, they either do not have the guts to admit they are non religious (atheists) or they just want to jump on the latest persecution bandwagon.  Which is one of the reasons I am against all organized religion. Right and wrong does not need to have anything to do with religion.

Truth is that an awful lot of Muslims would be non religious as well, if it were not for the indoctrination of the young, same goes for any religion, get them young and twist their minds. But with the attacks on Muslim countries and the way it has played out, who could blame them for any future terrorist type attacks !

Here is my outlook, I do not like Muslims because they are too religious. But I do not like pretend Christians even more so. I detest war, but I can kill. I am not religious but I am a man of peace.

What I see is that when the west attacks several predominantly Muslim countries for no "real" valid reason and absolutely destroys them and creates a vast amount of orphans who any sane person knows will fight the west in any way possible due to the horrors they have had to endure, and on top of that they would likely become radicalised with little persuasion, due to an intense hate of those who would mindlessly follow the illegal orders of the corrupted and evil western leaders which kills entire families of people with nothing to do with any violence.

U.S. democracy is a joke, as it is in most western countries, just look at the prospects for the next president, there is Hag Clinton a truly evil individual who will happily commit genocide and order criminal acts of "war", then there is Trump, OMG. A bright future for sure.

The immense flood of "refugees" into Europe was engineered, as was all the Arab spring violence engineered and fuelled by the west. The situation is so convoluted that most cannot be bothered to understand it. That part of the plan is working a treat.

Russia and the U.S. brokered a cease fire, Russia is on the side of right the U.S. is on the side of Wrong.

The people in the U.S. cannot vote their way out of all this endless killing and funding of terrorists (beheaders), both parties will tow the line and be friendly with Saudi Arabia (beheaders) and Turkey "Insane war Mongers".

The U.S. has no right to facilitate and participate in overthrows of foreign governments in any situation. Same goes for my country and all the members of NATO as well. All pledge allegiance to the Central Banking System and its cohorts.

The entire situation makes me sick to the stomach. The only two ways to eventually end Muslim terrorism is to either kill all Muslims on the planet or to stop funding and backing terrorist states such as Saudi Arabia, ISIS and Israel ect. and stop meddling in other countries affairs, as well as stop killing civilians in numbers that the very worst terrorists could only dream of.

The death of all Muslims would only Stop Muslim Terrorism, the real terrorists would just find another patsy to use.

Should we count the bodies and see who kills the most civilians ?

Oh and Room, I don't think EA is defending Muslim terrorism, I think he is condemning the actions and the policies of the U.S., Israel, Saudi Arabia, Turkey and the majority of NATO countries. As do I and many others who see it for what it is. Religion is the back story and the tool is all.

Personally I think just the links would be all that is needed for EA to post about the articles or maybe an clipping as well. But it is not for me or you to tell EA what he can post, that is for the Mods.

Room, how do you explain the U.S. and Their allies aiding ISIS ? Saudi Arabia, Turkey and Israel are all helping ISIS. Before the Russians began dealing with ISIS the U.S. were just pretending to bomb ISIS. Russia showed that to be true.

@ hhophead,
Listen nucklehead, you don't give me time limits or ultimatums, you have absolutely no authority over me, here or anywhere else! I'll respond how, when, and the way I want to, is that clear?

I was not giving you a time limit.. I was reasonably informing you that I had placed a 48 hour time limit on myself before reporting you to the moderators for alleging that I had made a threat against you, without providing supporting evidence to back up the claim.

You have now chosen to clarify your position and I am happy with your response, therefore I will not report you to the moderators for this offence  :)

if you want to get into it again lets roll, otherwise you can KMA, and if you think you own this thread lets see if you can delete my post you wanker.

I have highlighted in bold your comment, and my reply is below:

This is a colloquial English term, has nothing to do with inciting racist violence against you. If you don't understand something.. ask! do not presume and make all of your further decisions based on a misconception. If you had asked for clarification you would not have done this:

It sounds like a veiled muslim threat to me to stone and to agitate others to stone me to death, this is just the kind of thing muslims would say.
So now let me hear how you aren't a muslim and didn't really mean to call for my stoning to death, islam has honed lying to the absolutly highest peak it has ever been, how do you know when a muslim is lying--his mouth is moving.  I know that's cliche but it fits, If you are not muslim and just merely kissing their arses because you don't know anything of truth about them, you sir are a moron! If you do know about islam then you sir are a liar.  So which is it, are you a muslim threatening me or are you a moron liar.  There is no possible way to defend islam except by lying, when the truth is known islam shows itself for what it is, the only people destroying islam is muslims themselves in every conceivable way.  Showing us on a daily basis what gargantuan butt heads they are. Our respect, if their ever was any, of this butt hole cult is shrinking every day by their own hands and as they keep it up thier destruction approachs ever closer.

So stick that in your pipe and smoke it!

Your language and your ideology repulse me, and you still have an open complaint against you for this:

I have no idea what either side here (if there are sides) is saying, or what the debate is about.

What's the problem guys?

You have 48 hours to clarify your position before I report you to the moderators for hate speech. I will allow you to dodge that bullet if you would willingly subject yourself and your ideology for a vote of support or not, by the members of this forum. Let me know your decision if you want a front page poll setting up, I will request it to be done  :)

Oh and Room, I don't think EA is defending Muslim terrorism, I think he is condemning the actions and the policies of the U.S., Israel, Saudi Arabia, Turkey and the majority of NATO countries. As do I and many others who see it for what it is. Religion is the back story and the tool is all.

That is not a bad summary of my position on a superficial level. It does not however take into account the actions of a structural body, beyond the lifespan of it's members. All structures are illusionary bodies of people, the people change, but the policy does not. You would have to begin your studies around the time of the Napoleonic wars, and the founding of the first Rothschild bank to appreciate the insidious nature of the threat.

Personally I think just the links would be all that is needed for EA to post about the articles or maybe an clipping as well. But it is not for me or you to tell EA what he can post, that is for the Mods.

This forum has a print thread feature. Hardcopy of well researched material over a significant time frame is valuable and avoids memory hole loss, therefore the information deserves to be preserved for posterity in full, in the authors original words with time date stamp.

Room, how do you explain the U.S. and Their allies aiding ISIS ? Saudi Arabia, Turkey and Israel are all helping ISIS. Before the Russians began dealing with ISIS the U.S. were just pretending to bomb ISIS. Russia showed that to be true.

A good question awaiting an answer from Room  :)

Room, your responses show that you are a true Christian... eeer not ! (in case you didn't get the sarcasm). Too many people pretending to be Christians who obviously are not. Pretend Christians are easy to spot, they claim to be Christians but do not follow Christian values, they either do not have the guts to admit they are non religious (atheists) or they just want to jump on the latest persecution bandwagon.  Which is one of the reasons I am against all organized religion. Right and wrong does not need to have anything to do with religion.

Truth is that an awful lot of Muslims would be non religious as well, if it were not for the indoctrination of the young, same goes for any religion, get them young and twist their minds. But with the attacks on Muslim countries and the way it has played out, who could blame them for any future terrorist type attacks !

Here is my outlook, I do not like Muslims because they are too religious. But I do not like pretend Christians even more so. I detest war, but I can kill. I am not religious but I am a man of peace.

What I see is that when the west attacks several predominantly Muslim countries for no "real" valid reason and absolutely destroys them and creates a vast amount of orphans who any sane person knows will fight the west in any way possible due to the horrors they have had to endure, and on top of that they would likely become radicalised with little persuasion, due to an intense hate of those who would mindlessly follow the illegal orders of the corrupted and evil western leaders which kills entire families of people with nothing to do with any violence.

U.S. democracy is a joke, as it is in most western countries, just look at the prospects for the next president, there is Hag Clinton a truly evil individual who will happily commit genocide and order criminal acts of "war", then there is Trump, OMG. A bright future for sure.

The immense flood of "refugees" into Europe was engineered, as was all the Arab spring violence engineered and fuelled by the west. The situation is so convoluted that most cannot be bothered to understand it. That part of the plan is working a treat.

Russia and the U.S. brokered a cease fire, Russia is on the side of right the U.S. is on the side of Wrong.

The people in the U.S. cannot vote their way out of all this endless killing and funding of terrorists (beheaders), both parties will tow the line and be friendly with Saudi Arabia (beheaders) and Turkey "Insane war Mongers".

The U.S. has no right to facilitate and participate in overthrows of foreign governments in any situation. Same goes for my country and all the members of NATO as well. All pledge allegiance to the Central Banking System and its cohorts.

The entire situation makes me sick to the stomach. The only two ways to eventually end Muslim terrorism is to either kill all Muslims on the planet or to stop funding and backing terrorist states such as Saudi Arabia, ISIS and Israel ect. and stop meddling in other countries affairs, as well as stop killing civilians in numbers that the very worst terrorists could only dream of.

The death of all Muslims would only Stop Muslim Terrorism, the real terrorists would just find another patsy to use.

Should we count the bodies and see who kills the most civilians ?

Farmhand,

I don't want to get into it with you, you've had enough problems, so cutting you some slack I will just say that your almost total lack of knowledge on islam shows through with brilliant clarity in a post like this one.  Why do people who have so little knowledge on a subject think they can come in and talk rationally about something of which they know nothing. Please study up on islam then come back and talk with me other wise your just burning up my time for no good reason.

Please listen to her and learn something, if you think I am alone out here with my attitude you are sadly mistaken.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0w2ZS231BAQ

Pages: 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 100
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-05, 18:40:40