PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-04, 02:59:19
News: A feature is available which provides a place all members can chat, either publicly or privately.
There is also a "Shout" feature on each page. Only available to members.

Pages: 1 [2] 3
Author Topic: Hubbard Coil  (Read 62966 times)
Group: Elite

It's turtles all the way down
I read the Jensen UDT paper. While well written, there is always a chance of measurement errors.

One fairly foolproof "proof of concept", especially where a COP>1 is claimed would be to put the entire device including the load resistor in a styrofoam box and after stabilizing, take the temperature (rise above ambient) at the inside top of the box.

Now repeat the same test with an equivalent circuit (one that has the same power factor and draws the same real power) or just use a resistor with the same real power input.

This will allow a thermal tally that includes all losses of the DUT. It is a comparative method that can be used to test just about any claimed OU device, once properly set up.

I call this the "fixed loss to ambient method" and have discussed it further on my bench, including an automated dual chamber test setup.

---------------------------
"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

Hi Ion,

Yes, I am somewhat familiar with calorimetric methods. That researcher did work with me using pretty solid thermal methods to measure eddy current heaters and cold fusion cells. The UDT test would have gone thermal, if funding hadn't run out.

orthofield

Hi Ion,

Yes, I am somewhat familiar with calorimetric methods. That researcher did work with me using pretty solid thermal methods to measure eddy current heaters and cold fusion cells. The UDT test would have gone thermal, if funding hadn't run out.

orthofield

Good day orthofield
Read the UDT papers.... regarding your experience with the UDT technology,  do you speculate that the core material can be substituted for ferrite or powered iron type material? I assume that 60hz was the chosen frequency because of it's use with AC grid power in North America and because the laminated Si steel plates that were modified came from an AC xfrmr.
I ask because it would be quicker to modify some of my ferrites to do tests (not w/ grid power).
I remember seeing something resembling this configuration in one of Patrick Kelly's pdfs.
take care, peace
lost_bro

Good day all:
OK, found an old file that I had on the hard drive for a number of years......
Specifically mentions the Hubbard coil and shows an alternative model with toroids.
Maybe I need to try this.
take care, peace
lost_bro

Hi lost_bro

At the time, I was working with the guy who came up with this toroidal power amplifier, and he wasn't able to get any OU results with it. It does not use the "lenz utilization" principle that Matt talks about, which is key.
He is no longer working on it.

That guy also worked with me on testing the FNT, and he was the one who found COP around 19 when run at resonance, although I think that number is considerably too high.

As to the Jensen UDT, if you go up a couple of letters, I showed two files for a ferrite/metglas version of the UDT I called the flux null transformer. You definitely could do something with ferrite E and I core, but as I recall, Jensen himself said it would work better at higher frequencies. That is because of the gap: magnetic energy stored in the gap can be recovered better at higher frequencies by running at resonance, as I did with the FNT.

If you're interested, let me know what you have in terms of cores, and maybe we can come up with something using what you have.

orthocoil

Good day all:
OK, found an old file that I had on the hard drive for a number of years......
Specifically mentions the Hubbard coil and shows an alternative model with toroids.
Maybe I need to try this.
take care, peace
lost_bro

lost_bro,

On page 2 in your posted document, it states that the inductance in winding 1 will increase when you short
winding 2, thus adding more core to winding 1. This is not what I see when I test this setup. I see a drop
in inductance in winding 1 when I short winding 2.

GL.

lost_bro,

On page 2 in your posted document, it states that the inductance in winding 1 will increase when you short
winding 2, thus adding more core to winding 1. This is not what I see when I test this setup. I see a drop
in inductance in winding 1 when I short winding 2.

GL.

Hello GL
Yes, you are correct.
please see attached photos....
Apparently the inductance is reduced to about 30% of original non-shorted inductance.
Can't win them all......
take care, peace
lost_bro

This thread deserves bumping up to the top. I can't remember why I suddenly dropped it some years ago. I still have its coil cabling.

This is a valuable document; page 50 onwards:
http://www.free-energy-info.co.uk/Chapter5.pdf

Patrick added stuff. The reference is from page 57 onwards.

Paul

Many people can't seem to make any real progress because they don't do proper research, they don't listen, cannot learn new concepts and don't do experiments. As the saying goes... we only get out what we put in.

I have built and done experiments on most of the popular FE devices and found they all work basically the same. For example, the Hubbard coil is simply a circular closed loop version of the Cook Coil with a rotary interrupter because it's form is circular. However Clemente Figuera used a multi-coil series version of the Cook Coil so he used a rotary interrupter which alternated because it used series coils. On the other hand Lester Hendershot, who knew Hubbard, found he didn't need multiple coils and decided to wind multiple winding's on one or two coils. Hendershot also used a dual throw interrupter then LC networks to provide the proper phase switching which was kind of unique.

You see, it's not that difficult and almost everyone including the newest members like Mark's, Kapanadze and Ruslan were doing exactly the same thing. As it turns out I may be the first to discover that Viktor Schauberger used an identical process. It took much longer to figure it all out than usual because Viktor was using a charged medium, a plasma in place of the physical conductors. In fact, I'm still trying to wrap my mind around all the extra dynamics involved as the "conductor" is now fluid in a three dimensional space... let that sink in.

The history is really interesting because the majority of inventors actually knew each other. For example Tesla supposedly told Hubbard how FE works, however Tesla got his information from correspondence with Figuera and Hendershot knew Hubbard. I also talk with a few people discretely but nothing of consequence ever happens in a forum or social media... it is the way apparently.

Take care
AC

Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

But according to Patrick, the power supply seems rather straight forward, with no mention of the rotary interrupter that you mention. Do yoou reckon he is wrong? What is intriguing is that the USPTO/DoD slapped an "of security importance" order on it. Someone has a reason to have bothered. It is encouraging.

Paul
But according to Patrick, the power supply seems rather straight forward, with no mention of the rotary interrupter that you mention. Do yoou reckon he is wrong? What is intriguing is that the USPTO/DoD slapped an "of security importance" order on it. Someone has a reason to have bothered. It is encouraging.

I suspect Patrick doesn't understand how these devices work and used whatever information is available.

In the literature Hubbard was said to be using an automotive distributor which is a rotary spark gap interrupter. I simply used a brushless RC motor to drive a circular copper clad circuit board with 16 paths cut into it to act as an energy distributor/interrupter.

As well, the "Radium" link is a red herring put out by the radium corporation Hubbard sold his technology to. The fact remains that all the other devices just like Hubbard's device did not use radium because it's not required. The radium company is an enigma and I could find very little information on it leading me to believe it was a front for other interests. 

Regards
AC

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

I simply used a brushless RC motor to drive a circular copper clad circuit board with 16 paths cut into it to act as an energy distributor/interrupter.

16 or 8 ?

There should be an easier and more elegant solid state solution.

Paul
16 or 8 ?
It depends on the frequency, a 16 pole rotary interrupter can be operated at 1/2 the rpm of an 8 pole to achieve the same frequency.

There should be an easier and more elegant solid state solution.
Not in this application because were talking about operating voltages from 5kV to 30kV which smokes most electronics. There lies the problem and the reason why most inventors found electronics cannot be anywhere near these devices. In the worst case scenario I found a Faraday cage offers no protection and the longitudinal waves pass right through.

Think about that... research how a Faraday cage works then look for reasons how a wave like disturbance could pass through it. In most cases we simply have to be curious about stuff. How could it do that, under what conditions, what would be required?. I saw it first hand on my bench and it took me quite a while before I found a satisfactory answer.

Regards
AC

Think about that... research how a Faraday cage works then look for reasons how a wave like disturbance could pass through it. In most cases we simply have to be curious about stuff. How could it do that, under what conditions, what would be required?. I saw it first hand on my bench and it took me quite a while before I found a satisfactory answer.

On second thought I will explain how a EM wave can in fact travel through a Faraday cage in the name of progress.

My first clue was when Nikola Tesla claimed his special discharges having a very high voltage and small period were resisted by most conductors. He went so far as to claim a heavy copper bar offered an immense resistance which is completely counterintuitive to what most know. How can this be?, when we know the ohmic resistance of a heavy copper bar is very low... thus logically it cannot be ohmic resistance.

Remove all that cannot work and what is left is probably the most reasonable answer...

If you research a Farday Cage it simply redistributes charges induced from electric fields by conduction however as I mentioned above Tesla's longitudinal waves resisted conduction. Thus, logically, if the cage cannot conduct as we expect and redistribute the charges then it cannot perform it's normal function. We could also throw in a fact most already know but failed to fully understand. What is a longitudinal wave exactly?, well it's similar to a sound wave and sound waves also travel through a copper screen or Faraday cage.

It's simply a matter of producing a wave like disturbance of sufficient quality. As Tesla claimed, the wave must produce the greatest energy within the smallest time period to produce something similar to a solition wave with no reversal. Apparently our nerves also utilize solition waves which may explain why people have weird sensations around these devices such as vertigo. In many respect it's a train wreck for both electronics and people which is why precautions are necessary. 

This is the primary reason why so many people failed to reproduce the desired effects so many FE inventors described. It wasn't EM induction or something as simplistic as transformer action, this is entirely a different animal.

Regards
AC

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Buy me some coffee
On second thought I will explain how a EM wave can in fact travel through a Faraday cage in the name of progress.

My first clue was when Nikola Tesla claimed his special discharges having a very high voltage and small period were resisted by most conductors. He went so far as to claim a heavy copper bar offered an immense resistance which is completely counterintuitive to what most know. How can this be?, when we know the ohmic resistance of a heavy copper bar is very low... thus logically it cannot be ohmic resistance.

No,at high frequencies it becomes the skin effect that creates the resistance.
A hollow copper tube would offer less resistance than a solid copper bar of the same outside diameter,due to the hollow tube having near twice the surface area to that of the solid bar,which is where charges travel when the frequency is high enough for the skin effect to take place.

So there is nothing special in NT claim,as this is normal common place stuff.

Brad

Never let your schooling get in the way of your education.

Tinman
So there is nothing special in NT claim,as this is normal common place stuff.

Can the skin effect move through a Faraday Cage charging whatever is inside to a high potential?.

Obviously not hence the term "skin effect" meaning the charge always resides on the surface due to well known laws. This phenomena is not something a simple as the skin effect...

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Buy me some coffee
Tinman
Can the skin effect move through a Faraday Cage charging whatever is inside to a high potential?.

Obviously not hence the term "skin effect" meaning the charge always resides on the surface due to well known laws. This phenomena is not something a simple as the skin effect...

If the EM frequency matches or is the square of the faradays resonant frequency,then those EM wave can pass through a faraday cage and charge what ever is inside to a high potential.

Brad

Never let your schooling get in the way of your education.

Group: Tinkerer

Quote from: AC
What is a longitudinal wave exactly?, well it's similar to a sound wave and sound waves also travel through a copper screen or Faraday cage.

It is true that Sound Waves are able to penetrate the Faraday Cage but not in the same way as an Electromagnetic Wave.

Sound Waves consist of Physical Vibrations which aren't impeded by the structure of the Faraday Cage or by its Grid Dimensions.

Would Very Low Frequency Electromagnetic Waves (at an Audio Frequency) be able to penetrate the Faraday Cage Electrically?

As Tesla claimed, the wave must produce the greatest energy within the smallest time period to produce something similar to a solition wave with no reversal.

Is Tesla here describing a DC Pulse of exceedingly High Voltage and Short duration, or is he describing an RF Burst (RF Pulse) of Microwave Frequency with Exceedingly Small Pulsewidth?

Both are very useful in High Powered Electronic Devices and, in a sense, are related functionally.

Both of these Tesla was able to produce with his Disruptive Discharge and Hairpin Resonant Line but with rather low efficiency and without precision control.

We today have the ability to produce both with Electronic Devices and with High Efficiency and High Precision.

Therefore, it would seem that we should be able to "replicate" all that Tesla did in his time much more easily and predictably.

Solid State Tesla Coils are a reasonably good example.

Apparently our nerves also utilize solition waves which may explain why people have weird sensations around these devices such as vertigo.

In many respect it's a train wreck for both electronics and people which is why precautions are necessary.

Yes, that is a common complaint of those who have constructed their own High Powered Tesla Coils.

A Soliton Wave Application that can be visualized.

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

mudped
Therefore, it would seem that we should be able to "replicate" all that Tesla did in his time much more easily and predictably.
Solid State Tesla Coils are a reasonably good example.

That is a good point, I was once doing a demonstration with my 500kV Tesla coil and unknown to me the 120v outlet I was using had no ground wire. The moment I hit the power the high voltage fed back through the 120v line and arced over blowing out the outlet with a loud pop and puff of smoke, lol. I found little extraordinary about Tesla coils however what I'm talking about is very different.

In my experiments I also found this phenomena can produce "Radiant Matter" which Tesla described at length and relates to the Hubbard Coil. It is in fact highly charged physical material being ejected from the surface. Which makes radiant matter a true "charge carrier" in every respect. It's actually pretty easy to understand once we can wrap our mind around the concept.

The surface of every metal conductor has a crystalline structure and is considered a "charge matrix". So when a high energy unidirectional impulse is forced into the conductor it creates a "charge bunching" effect drastically increasing the charge density. At this point charge repulsion occurs to such an extent that physical material is ejected from the surface. Here is a video relating to the effect...https://demos.smu.ca/index.php/demos/e-n-m/52-pith-balls. Now all we have to do is think of the surface electrons like pith balls and wala... we have a simple explanation for "Radiant Matter".

It's very strange that what so many people consider impossible, like "radiant matter", is in fact very easy to understand and reproduce at the bench. I mean it has a simple scientific explanation and yet many continue to call it impossible. Conceptually it's super easy to understand, we slam extra electrons into a body so hard and fast that massive repulsion forces evolve causing physical material to be ejected... Radiant Matter.

Rather than telling everyone what cannot work perhaps the members could share something of real value which does work... as I have.

Regards
AC

Rather than telling everyone what cannot work perhaps the members could share something of real value which does work... as I have.

It is very difficult to predict what can work or what cannot work.

What is generally the primary obstacle to Free Energy Success is insufficient knowledge of the Energy being sought and insufficient knowledge of the means to make it available for our use.

There are Energetic Manifestations which seem to defy Scientific Possibility or which have no reasonable explanation.

Do the Hubbard Coil or even the Tesla Coil show us that they have the means to extract Anomalous Free Energy from some unseen source?

Have you discovered something that does work and which is capable of delivering Anomalous Free Energy which we haven't seen yet?

It would be very nice to see a demonstration of proof to know with certainty that there are things of real value which do work.

Work, that is, in the Out of Ordinary sense.  Tapping into Free Energy which is ultimately provided by Solar Activity is well established, but have there actually been replicable instances of Free Energy Exploitation of the more mysterious variety which is difficult to explain?

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

It would be very nice to see a demonstration of proof to know with certainty that there are things of real value which do work.

I believe it was T.H.Moray who said... "We cannot prove anything to anyone who cannot prove the matter for themselves" and he was correct.

As such there is no amount of proof I could offer anyone which could change there mind. I never believed a word about free energy and no video ever convinced me of anything. It was only after I was willing to do all the research and experiments with an open mind that I began to understand.

On the Hubbard device, it was an ingenious setup and pretty obvious the teenage Hubbard didn't invent the technology but got it while working for Nikola Tesla. In 1902 Tesla claimed to have invented the technology and revealed the physical laws underlying it in his lectures when Hubbard was only 5 years old. At best Hubbard was like Edison stealing others idea's and claiming them as his own. So if your wondering what Hubbard was doing look at Tesla's work.

In my opinion the trick is understanding there are no different kinds of energy only one kind relating directly to the motion of something on some level. For example there is no such thing as heat, heat is a "measure of molecular motion". So when we use this molecular motion to move a piston the energy lost by the molecular motion is equivalent to the motion gained by the piston. The same is true of an electrical circuit and a magnet moving past a coil of wire. The motion lost by the magnet is equivalent to the motion gained by the electrons in the conductor. On every level "Energy is Motion" and at best we can only transform this motion which then appears to have different properties or qualities.

Once were able to look past what we were taught, looking at everything in a superficial sense, then we can begin to see everything is already in perpetual motion on every level. So this notion of creating energy is completely absurd and if we want to understand FE then we need to start looking at transformations. Specifically, an exchange of momentum(Mass-Velocity) between two things having different kinds of motion on some level.

Think of it this way, the electrons and protons in all material things are already moving about oscillating and orbiting near the speed of light perpetually. The mass and the motion cannot be created or destroyed only transformed. Free Energy...

Regards
AC

As such there is no amount of proof I could offer anyone which could change there mind.

I never believed a word about free energy and no video ever convinced me of anything.

It was only after I was willing to do all the research and experiments with an open mind that I began to understand.

I would agree that most videos which purport to show Free Energy lack credibility and do not reveal any process or procedure that actually accomplishes what is claimed.

However, if a demonstration was conducted by a Credible Experimenter who provided sufficient detail of the process with accurate measurement of each important aspect of the process and further was eager to answer questions any interested observer may have then it could become an entirely different proposition.

That is why the videos that Tinsel Koala produced were so informative and effective.  He really showed us all of the important details.

Of course, Tinsel was never able either to show a successful replication of any Free Energy claim but he tried valiantly.

And the videos that Tin Man produces are similarly very detailed and extremely informative as they show some unique effects.

Itsu does a credible job with his videos as well even though the Free Energy Fruit hasn't been found with his work either.

Those are the kinds of video demonstrations which are able to stimulate thought and answer questions.

Are there any credible and replicable processes with the Hubbard Coil that you are aware of or that you have discovered?

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.

We could think of the Hubbard device as being similar to a heat pump.

A Heat (molecular motion) pump, does not create, destroy or produce heat it simply moves it. A heat pump compresses a gas to become a fluid causing it to become excited and radiate energy from the condenser coil. The carrier fluid has now lost molecular motion but gained pressure, it's qualities have changed, the fluid is later expanded through a valve into the evaporator coil. The expanded gas in the evaporator, having a lower molecular motion, now has the capacity to absorb ambient energy increasing it's molecular motion. At which point the heat pump recompresses the gas causing it to become excited and radiate this ambient energy again in a continuous cycle.

What have we learned?...

By changing the qualities or properties of an "energy carrier" we can cause it to absorb ambient energy, move the absorbed energy to a different area then radiate said energy in a continuous cycle. That is, by changing or transforming an energy carrier we can determine it's qualities and whether it absorbs or radiates energy. Some may have noticed all these FE inventors seldom talk of math, equations or electronics and seem preoccupied with the qualities or properties something has.

Think about that... Qualities, Properties, Transformations and Motion.

Regards
AC

Group: Experimentalist

Buy me a beer

By changing the qualities or properties of an "energy carrier" we can cause it to absorb ambient energy, move the absorbed energy to a different area then radiate said energy in a continuous cycle. That is, by changing or transforming an energy carrier we can determine it's qualities and whether it absorbs or radiates energy. Some may have noticed all these FE inventors seldom talk of math, equations or electronics and seem preoccupied with the qualities or properties something has.

You have hit it more or less on the head ;)

Regards

Mike 8)

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."
Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

Pages: 1 [2] 3
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-04, 02:59:19