PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-02, 12:23:36
News: Forum TIP:
The SHOUT BOX deletes messages after 3 hours. It is NOT meant to have lengthy conversations in. Use the Chat feature instead.

Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: none related off topic posts  (Read 4035 times)
Group: Restricted

white light doesn't come from the sun it's dark out in space, everything is about free electrons hit by the sun's rays
if you hit the right frequency of the color it will cause the electrons to vibrate and deplete and while doing that
they give of light if you hit it's frequency, a bit like the depletion layer in a diode but the p and the n layers are
together so you wont se it glow unless it's an LED construction.

Lets be clear, I’m not doing anything i am the observer. Your explanation for dark stand for what ? Once you mention that everything is dark out in the space. The sun not doing the work ? Nor any other similar stars ? A solar panel won’t work there ?
« Last Edit: 2023-07-30, 14:15:48 by Classic »

Enjoy your trek through life but leave no tracks
Lets be clear, I’m not doing anything i am the observer. Your explanation for dark stand for what ? Once you mention that everything is dark out in the space. The sun not doing the work ? Nor any other similar stars ? A solar panel won’t work there ?
I didn't say the sun emitted no visible radiation read it again, a solar panel is silicon it will pick up IR and UV ect
but white light still comes from our atmosphere. look it up on Nasa

---------------------------
Be aware I'm moderated because I complained about persistent trolls to Chet, folowing me round and got same treatment as perpetrators..This is the third time, You aint doing this again.

Ah, my bad, sorry.
Than we can conclude that the light has a full gradient at least from our human perspective we’re we can see only a fraction of it

Hmm, this begs the question what is the mass of light as we can’t have velocity without mass, or how this mass of light behaves at ends of spectrum?

Pages: 1 2 [3]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-02, 12:23:36