PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-03, 05:05:06
News: Check out the Benches; a place for people to moderate their own thread and document their builds and data.
If you would like your own Bench, please PM an Admin.
Most Benches are visible only to members.

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
Author Topic: OUR, window on the world.  (Read 262572 times)

Group: Experimentalist

Believing in something false doesn't make it true.

A different point of view:

https://thewashingtonstandard.com/as-alleged-new-covid-strain-propaganda-hits-the-airwaves-official-press-release-reveals-all-of-those-new-strains-were-in-fully-vaccinated/

If AC insists on posting the lies from the main stream media I don't understand why it is taboo to post an alternative view.

---------------------------
Just because it is on YouTube does not make it real.

For anyone that has even a little bit of doubt about the main stream media lies.  Here is a well written SCIENTIFIC report about the fake pandemic and the continent of Africa,

https://thewashingtonstandard.com/despite-very-low-vax-rates-africas-covid-deaths-remain-far-below-us-europe/

You have to keep scrolling down the page to get all of the article.  The statistics are truly amazing.

Group: Tinkerer

Excellent finds CITFTA!

I hadn't seen those yet.  Wonderful info for those who are still able to Think Critically.

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

Buy me a beer
Well said Smudge, I am going for my 3rd next week, and I hope it is good enough for this strain as it will take 3-6 months to modify the present vaccine.

Regards

Mike  8)

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."
Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

If you feel like you need it, get it. My problem is the censoring of drs and scientists during a pandemic. It’s happening in my town. And mandatory jabbing from politicians of 5yo is bad advice esp during a pandemic.  I went for a walk today with a few friends… love you all. We all must make our own decisions.

In the news...

Yet another Covid variant just came out worse than the last which the present vaccine may or may not be effective against. Anyone see a pattern here?.

We also know the mutations are coming from regions with large numbers of unvaccinated people.

In my opinion it's time to start preparing for the worst and this pandemic is far from over. Time to start prepping before the big rush...

Regards
AC
well my comedian friends are telling me it’s a funny anagram

For Smudge,

Here is an article that DOES include a study over time.

https://thewashingtonstandard.com/vaccinated-english-adults-under-60-dying-at-twice-the-rate-of-unvaccinated-people-the-same-age/

And the data is provided so you can do your own analysis.

Group: Guest
 ;)

Some strange responses...

I though my post was pretty straightforward, the pandemic is not over and new variants are coming out.

Add this to high inflation/supply chain issues and we have cause for concern. It only makes sense to stock up while prices are still low and product available.

I'm not sure why mudped and others start freaking out and this should be common sense.

Regards
AC

Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

In the news...

In Canada we saw record heat, drought and wildfires this summer.

Now record rainfall called an atmospheric river has flooded the West and East coasts damaging many major highways. On the West coast they said the rainfall shattered all previous records causing numerous floods and mudslides. I believe both coasts have declared a state of emergency.

My brother on the west coast said most store shelves were getting empty and there were 2 km lineups for gas. What a crazy year...

Take care
AC

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

There are many questions to be answered regarding the Covid pandemic!  Let's take a look at a few-

1)   The so called "vaccines".  What is their effectiveness verses natural immunity?  Are they harmful as some experts say they are?

2)   PCR test.  Is it accurate?  What did Kary Mullis the inventor have to say about it's use for testing for any virus?

3)   Why are drugs like Hydroxchloroquine and Ivermectin which are shown to be effective against the current virus, limited or not available in many parts of the world?

4)   The published data on new cases and deaths.  Is it accurate?  Who are the sources?

I personally have had a virus with the same symptoms as Covid-19 twice.  The first go around was over two weeks while the second was one or two days.  My wife did not contract the virus from even though we don't practice masking, etc, and the reason I believe, is that she has been on Sulfasalazine for years.  Sulfasalazine is a relative to Hydroxychloroquine.

I'm 80 years old and will never take any of the so-called "vaccines" for any Covid virus or it's variants.  Why, because I have done due diligence in studying outside the news media.

IMO, this issue will divide even families because this is a war on humanity brought from the spiritual realm into the physical realm.  It may end with the Great Reset.  Look up the meaning of the word "re set".

To each his own!

regards,
Pm

There are many questions to be answered regarding the Covid pandemic!  Let's take a look at a few-

1)   The so called "vaccines".  What is their effectiveness verses natural immunity?  Are they harmful as some experts say they are?

2)   PCR test.  Is it accurate?  What did Kary Mullis the inventor have to say about it's use for testing for any virus?

3)   Why are drugs like Hydroxchloroquine and Ivermectin which are shown to be effective against the current virus, limited or not available in many parts of the world?

4)   The published data on new cases and deaths.  Is it accurate?  Who are the sources?

I personally have had a virus with the same symptoms as Covid-19 twice.  The first go around was over two weeks while the second was one or two days.  My wife did not contract the virus from even though we don't practice masking, etc, and the reason I believe, is that she has been on Sulfasalazine for years.  Sulfasalazine is a relative to Hydroxychloroquine.

I'm 80 years old and will never take any of the so-called "vaccines" for any Covid virus or it's variants.  Why, because I have done due diligence in studying outside the news media.

IMO, this issue will divide even families because this is a war on humanity brought from the spiritual realm into the physical realm.  It may end with the Great Reset.  Look up the meaning of the word "re set".

To each his own!

regards,
Pm

O0 O0

At least there are a few of us on this forum that will think for themselves instead of blindly believing the mainstream media.

Buy me a beer
Regarding the PCR test, read here
https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-pcr-idUSKBN24420X

Sulfasalazine is a relative to Hydroxychloroquine.

They are masking drugs, they do not and are not intended to cure a disease. They may mask the symptoms of covid, which is dangerous, you may have covid and not know it, and infect someone else who becomes seriously ill and dies through complications.

My daughter-in-law is head of an ICU covid unit in the UK, she has seen devastation in her unit, even children dying (they did have underlying problems like asthma).

I can tell you more, real-time in my family, but I have to go to get ready to go out with my wife, maybe tomorrow.

Regards

Mike 8)

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

Mike,

With all due respect and with consideration for my ignorance, what RNA or DNA sequence are they looking for in the PCR test after say 2^30 slices?  I mean after the sample taken from the nose (as in most cases) and amplified 1.072 billion times, what sequence are they able to identify?  And what is it compared to?  The CDC recommended 40 slices which would be amplifying the sample 1.1e12 times!  I mean seriously, couldn't we assume there might be a "noise" factor involved?  And the original sample taken from the subject, aren't there a number of viruses contained in the body at any given time?

I don't claim to understand the science of how Hydroxychloroquine with or without zinc works, but I have heard many testimonies of those being cured from the Covid virus even up to point of being taken off a ventilator from such treatment.  My own daughter and son-in-law contracted Covid and they were administered Ivermectin which worked wonderfully without the vax.

It is sad to see all the sickness and death reportedly to be from the Covid virus but all the reports need to be qualified on the basis of existing conditions of the patients, did they receive the Covid vax and/or previous vaccinations, environmental issues, and accurate record keeping.

Are you familiar how the Amish in the eastern US handled the Covid virus.  They of course refused the Covid vaccines due to their religious status and while everyone else is masking up and distancing, they gathered themselves together to worship and actually shared drinking cups to spread the virus.  Most of course became ill but they allowed their own immune systems to react and as far as I know, they all survived.  They now have natural immunity.  Also keep in  mind, the Amish take no vaccines, previous or present.

Regards,
Pm

Approximately half of the World's Population is in a fear induced, Media Fed, hypnotic trance.

Essentially a Covid Cult.

Not having a clue as to how their minds were so skillfully manipulated to turn off curiosity.

High Intelligence of an individual offers no protection from the attack upon their thinking skills.

The Fear has been very effective at keeping the Cult in line with the Narrative;  making believers very much afraid to look where they've been instructed not to look for answers.

Abandoning the Scientific Method for fear of being ostracized by their peers.

No matter.

People are "waking up" never-the-less.

Quote from: AC
I though my post was pretty straightforward, the pandemic is not over and new variants are coming out.

Is this Truth?

As Partzman suggested, look at the Amish.

Or look at Japan where Covid and all "Variants" have essentially come to an end.

Do you believe what you've said to be Truth simply because it was reported via the MainStream Media?

Do you still believe that the Scientific Method has merit?

On the question of Data Analysis for Statistical Purposes:

Institutional provided data has been proved to be unreliable and misleading with severe under-reporting of adverse reactions and deaths.

Conclusive data is available, however, from the Undertakers who actually process the dead.

The reports provided by Undertakers is shocking to say the least.

Undertaker Data is not too difficult to locate.

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

Buy me a beer
Further to my post challenging that vaccinated-english-adults-under-60-dying-at-twice-the-rate-of-unvaccinated-people-the-same-age nonsense, here is the raw data he used to reach that conclusion.   I have plotted actual deaths, not deaths per 100,000.  You can reach an entirely different conclusion from this data.

Smudge

Exactly

Regards

Mike  8)

Group: Moderator

Buy me a cigar
Gentlemen.

Once again may I remind you that the current topic of discussion isn’t to be tolerated by Admin.

Please see attached screenshot.

Thank you for your assistance.

Cheers Grum.

Nanny state ? Left at the gate !! :)

Group: Moderator

Buy me a cigar
A rather late entry to the winter months for us this year, normally we’d have had a few frosty days starting late October.
I captured this tenacious little Pansy, in full bloom at our grandchildren’s school last Friday.

Cheers Graham.

Nanny state ? Left at the gate !! :)

Buy me a beer
I think it is a violet, a lot smaller than a pansy

Poynt taken ;)

Regards

Mike 8)

Are you familiar how the Amish in the eastern US handled the Covid virus.  They of course refused the Covid vaccines due to their religious status and while everyone else is masking up and distancing, they gathered themselves together to worship and actually shared drinking cups to spread the virus.  Most of course became ill but they allowed their own immune systems to react and as far as I know, they all survived.  They now have natural immunity.  Also keep in  mind, the Amish take no vaccines, previous or present.

Regards,
Pm

... results indicate the Amish/Mennonite excess death rates are
 similar to the national trends in the USA. The excess death rate for
 Amish/ Mennonites spiked with a 125% increase in November 2020.
 The impact of COVID19 on this closed religious community highlights
 the need to consider religion to stop the spread of COVID-19.

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/352338752_Closed_but_Not_Protected_Excess_Deaths_Among_the_Amish_and_Mennonites_During_the_COVID-19_Pandemic

I would point out this propaganda calling all health care and science into question is limited to the United States and a couple of there allies. No other civilized fact based countries have followed nor will they.

So we should recognize where this anti-science propaganda is coming from and take that into consideration.

Regards
AC

Apologies grum & Peter. Partly my fault. Please pm me or connect with me on LinkedIn, if you wish to know what is happening in my world re verboten topics and doctors and scientists being silenced for rejecting the totalitarian agenda being pushed by politicians during our health crisis. Here is my latest visitor now safely in my dam

strange website...

The overall narrative seems to imply science is elitist and a lie.

Science (from Latin scientia 'knowledge') is a systematic enterprise that builds and organizes knowledge in the form of testable explanations and predictions about the world.

Which implies they believe knowledge in the form of testable explanations or proof is elitist and a lie. Mankind has been down this road many times in the past and it never ends well. Many great civilizations grew and made great progress in all areas of science. Only to be burned to the ground by angry mobs and all there knowledge and books burned with it.

Many say the greatest minds saw the writing on the wall and fled before the violence started taking there knowledge and advanced technology with them.
They supposedly formed there own societies hidden from mankind where they were free to pursue knowledge and science without interference. Sounds like paradise, lol.

It would seem to me science, knowledge and understanding is the ultimate freedom.

Regards
AC

Group: Professor

Gentlemen.

Once again may I remind you that the current topic of discussion isn’t to be tolerated by Admin.

Please see attached screenshot.

Thank you for your assistance.

Cheers Grum.
Thanks for the reminder Grum, I have removed my offending posts.

Smudge

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-03, 05:05:06