PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-04, 04:34:20
News: Check out the Benches; a place for people to moderate their own thread and document their builds and data.
If you would like your own Bench, please PM an Admin.
Most Benches are visible only to members.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 'Infinitive Battery' and 'Liberty Engine'  (Read 942 times)

Hi all. Long time no talk.
I don't know if these two claimed free energy devices have been discussed here previously, but I thought these were interesting.
Chances are very high of course that these don't really work, but you just never know until you know.  :)

Joy of Electronics
Claimed battery made from a plastic tube with a coil wound around it, with magnetic goop and two magnets inside the plastic tube.
Says he has applied for a patent for the magnetic goop used in the battery, I believe.
He insists this is not a hoax.
'Infinitive Battery'
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oo54KPjP4qo

This may be similar to the magnetic goop inside the 'Infinitive Battery' linked above.
How to Make Magnetic Slime | DIY Magnetic Slime
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dApkHpkcYn0

The Liberty Engine Project
Claimed self running free energy motor-generator

SECRETS AND MANUFACTURING PLANS OF THE LIBERTY ENGINE 2.0. English version
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wc-YYToexDI

How to Generate Free Energy with a Car Alternator and an Electric Motor | Liberty Engine #1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sx0x6FYE6w8

Group: Experimentalist

Once again, I had to look at nonsense and unsubstantiated claims.

I think we should throw out all video announcements that are not accompanied by the non-video elements required when talking about science and technology:
- the detailed plan
- a well-founded hypothesis on the origin of extra energy.
- all the measurements that would lead us to believe that there is OU, with the measurement protocol and details of the measuring equipment used.

Everything else: in the garbage can. Just one missing element: all in the garbage can too.
For more than 30 years, miracle believers have been going round in circles, wasting their time and ours in rehashing the absurdities and lies spread by con artists, incompetents and pseudo-inventors in search of recognition. Passing us links without even a personal analysis of the plausibility of the device, I see as a form of contempt or need to be noticed. Enough is enough.

---------------------------
"Open your mind, but not like a trash bin"

Group: Guest
   F6:
   Did you come back to this forum to repeat the same things you've said many times before? Boring ..
 You provide nothing about free energy nor self running. So it makes me wonder what you are doing here. And what your real purpose is. As it seams that you are only here to disrupt, instead. Or maybe you are just bored, and want to hassle guys who are working to get something done. Looks like it. So save your breath, you are not helping and we've heard your all negative comments before. You can throw those comments into the "trash", as well.

NickZ

Once again, I had to look at nonsense and unsubstantiated claims.

I think we should throw out all video announcements that are not accompanied by the non-video elements required when talking about science and technology:
- the detailed plan
- a well-founded hypothesis on the origin of extra energy.
- all the measurements that would lead us to believe that there is OU, with the measurement protocol and details of the measuring equipment used.

Everything else: in the garbage can. Just one missing element: all in the garbage can too.
For more than 30 years, miracle believers have been going round in circles, wasting their time and ours in rehashing the absurdities and lies spread by con artists, incompetents and pseudo-inventors in search of recognition. Passing us links without even a personal analysis of the plausibility of the device, I see as a form of contempt or need to be noticed. Enough is enough.

Ha ha :)
Yes, anything on video can be faked, but that doesn't necessarily mean it is all fake.
I keep an open mind, but, yes, one certainly can't tell from those videos alone whether those devices are fake or not.
I find those two devices interesting, however, and, as I did state in my original post here,
"Chances are very high of course that these don't really work, but you just never know until you know.  :)"

F6:
   Did you come back to this forum to repeat the same things you've said many times before? Boring ..
 You provide nothing about free energy nor self running. So it makes me wonder what you are doing here. And what your real purpose is. As it seams that you are only here to disrupt, instead. Or maybe you are just bored, and want to hassle guys who are working to get something done. Looks like it. So save your breath, you are not helping and we've heard your all negative comments before. You can throw those comments into the "trash", as well.

NickZ

Hi Nick. Yeah, dismissing everything as garbage probably isn't the best approach if a person is
really interested in this free energy stuff, but it is understandable that people can become very jaded over time.
There is so much fake or otherwise nonsense stuff out there these days.  :)

I plan to start doing some experimenting with the motor-generator type setups soon, but seems not too
likely it will bring any results, but you just never know until you try.  :)

« Last Edit: 2024-01-07, 19:00:39 by void »

Void:
   Good to hear from you,  once again.
   I have faith that we will get over this hurdle, as it's been dragging out for way too long.
But, I also think that it's important to bring the truth out about free energy. And not sucome to guys like F6 and his false negative views, nor his negative views about Tesla, nor his views on free energy, in general.
 He is not fooling me one bit.

I agree that motor generators may be the easiest options at this time.
But, I am into solid state devices, instead.

My electricity has been free for years. So noisy motor generators, are not an option for me.
  Do let us know how it goes with your next build, in any case.
Welcome back.

NickZ

Finally, understand that on YT, popularity is gained mainly through the viewer's interest. For a long time it has not mattered whether you show the truth or a lie. Nobody likes to hear the truth, but lies are a different audience. These are usually lies/frauds as in the case of free energy! If any channel has thousands of subscribers and many similar videos, then none of them is 10000% what we are all looking for. It's just an entertainment channel like David Copperfield flying on stage.
If you keep watching it, you will either get discouraged or go crazy and you won't know what is true and what is a lie. Such links to videos should be removed from this forum to show that someone here knows something and not to increase the number on YT. Even if we all make mistakes. That's why we're here so that those with more experience can comment. After some time it will become clear to everyone who was right.
Unfortunately, so far, none of the devices we know have been reliably replicated 100%. That's why common sense is important, not naivety that maybe now this spring with a magnet and two cables gives 2 kW! There are thousands of such videos on YT, right?
Do you think someone will show you a device on YT that gives you free energy!? Do you really think so? there is a 0.00000001% chance that this will happen.... maybe one day and only because there will be no other option.

Void:
   Good to hear from you,  once again.
   I have faith that we will get over this hurdle, as it's been dragging out for way too long.
But, I also think that it's important to bring the truth out about free energy. And not sucome to guys like F6 and his false negative views, nor his negative views about Tesla, nor his views on free energy, in general.
 He is not fooling me one bit.

I agree that motor generators may be the easiest options at this time.
But, I am into solid state devices, instead.

My electricity has been free for years. So noisy motor generators, are not an option for me.
  Do let us know how it goes with your next build, in any case.
Welcome back.

NickZ

Hi Nick. Thanks for the comments.
Why is your electricity free?

Void:
   Because I don't pay for it. Not because of any free energy device.
  But free, is free...

NickZ

Void:
   Because I don't pay for it. Not because if any free energy device.
  But free, is free...

NickZ

Ok. I see. Roger that.

A little further info on these two devices:

The people from 'The Liberty Engine Project' I believe are claiming that they have access to some
suppressed patents, if I understood them correctly, and they say the electric motor has no eddy currents so
supposedly runs much more efficiently than a regular electric motor of the same type, and they say they have used
a special proprietary alloy to make the rotor in the generator. I think they may have also mentioned in another video that they are
using some special type of proprietary magnets in the generator, as well, and that they can't publicly reveal details on those because
they don't own the patents or the details are otherwise proprietary. So, it appears whatever they are doing, if legit, is of little help to the home experimenter.
Still interesting to see, to me, if it is not a hoax.  They also have a few videos up about a motorcycle that they claim runs on pure water, but again,
they don't appear to give much details about how that is supposed to work, as well. 

The 'Infinitive Battery' guy claims the magnetic goop in his 'battery' is affected by 'gravity waves', or something along that line,
and that's what vibrates the iron particles, or whatever magnetic particles he is using in the goop, which interacts with the magnets
in the tube. Seems pretty far fetched, for sure, but it reminded me a bit of the Steven Mark TPU from years ago, where it supposedly
interacted with the Earth's magnetic field, or something along that line, so that's why this video caught my attention.
It does seem pretty unlikely, but  you just never know for sure sometimes.   :)
« Last Edit: 2024-01-05, 23:14:51 by void »

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-04, 04:34:20