PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-18, 20:25:35
News: Forum TIP:
The SHOUT BOX deletes messages after 3 hours. It is NOT meant to have lengthy conversations in. Use the Chat feature instead.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 39
Author Topic: Itsu's workbench / placeholder.  (Read 108479 times)

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Buy me some coffee
After a total of 24 hours, so at 11:45 this morning, the battery voltage has dropped to 12.08v @ 93.2mA

It seems that the Heaviside current is not able to stir up the chemical soup in my LA battery, at least not where i live.

Perhaps they have more luck in Germany.

Itsu

It will only work if Rick is there  C.C

Brad

---------------------------
Never let your schooling get in the way of your education.

Group: Renaissance Man

Buy me a cigar
After a total of 24 hours, so at 11:45 this morning, the battery voltage has dropped to 12.08v @ 93.2mA

It seems that the Heaviside current is not able to stir up the chemical soup in my LA battery, at least not where i live.

Perhaps they have more luck in Germany.

Itsu

So.... No Kippers just a Red, oops raw Herring then?

Cheers Graham.

Nanny state ? Left at the gate !! :)

Group: Tinkerer

The electro-chemical properties of the Lead-Acid Battery which
enable it to produce a Terminal Voltage at varying states of
Discharge and Partial Sulfation which is higher than "normal"
has led many a Tinkerer astray.

Which explains why when a Charged Capacitor is used to
power Overunity Circuitry in place of the Lead-Acid Battery
the "overunity" doesn't manifest or show up.

I cannot recall which member here introduced the term
"Tinkerer" to usage but it seems a far more accurate
descriptor than "Experimenter" or "Builder." :) :D ;) 8)

The One Thing that claimed "Overunity" Circuits seem to
have in common is the Lead-Acid Battery.  Without it they
just don't seem to "work."

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

Group: Moderator

It will only work if Rick is there  C.C

Brad

Well,  i won't invite him to come overhere  ^-^

Itsu

So.... No Kippers just a Red, oops raw Herring then?

Cheers Graham.

Right Graham,     raw (salted) herring the Dutch way.   O0

Itsu

The electro-chemical properties of the Lead-Acid Battery which
enable it to produce a Terminal Voltage at varying states of
Discharge and Partial Sulfation which is higher than "normal"
has led many a Tinkerer astray.

Which explains why when a Charged Capacitor is used to
power Overunity Circuitry in place of the Lead-Acid Battery
the "overunity" doesn't manifest or show up.

I cannot recall which member here introduced the term
"Tinkerer" to usage but it seems a far more accurate
descriptor than "Experimenter" or "Builder". :) :D ;) 8)

Right MuDped,  this was shown once more.....

Itsu

Guess i am done with this Big coil / satellite coils setup.

I will shelf it for now untill someone (in Germany?) shows where i went wrong.

Thanks all for your "thinking along".

Itsu 

Group: Tech Wizard

Hi Itsu,

Thank you for all your efforts on this!   O0

Gyula

Group: Administrator

It's not as complicated as it may seem...
Yes, thank you Itsu for stepping up to do the excellent replication. It is unfortunate that the claimant made no attempt at helping or providing positive encouragement.

"Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe." Frank Zappa

I setup the circuit as shown in the diagram below which was confirmed by Aking.21 to be the correct one he has used.

The 3,3kVpp on the junction L and Cvar drops to about 30Vpp when attaching the lead to the FWBR / battery.
The charge battery started with 12.83V and the current into it is about 2.25mA.

Running about 1 hour now shows no increase in voltage yet, nor does any temperature increase / decrease was noted on the battery / battery terminals.

Guess i have to leave it running some days to "condition" the battery for use of the "Heavisite current".

Itsu

Buy me some coffee
I setup the circuit as shown in the diagram below which was confirmed by Aking.21 to be the correct one he has used.

The 3,3kVpp on the junction L and Cvar drops to about 30Vpp when attaching the lead to the FWBR / battery.
The charge battery started with 12.83V and the current into it is about 2.25mA.

Running about 1 hour now shows no increase in voltage yet, nor does any temperature increase / decrease was noted on the battery / battery terminals.

Guess i have to leave it running some days to "condition" the battery for use of the "Heavisite current".

Itsu
You can ask Grumage about capacitor conditioning. That will give you some insight.  It's when you can remove the input and the device runs by itself.
I recently replicated my experiment and took a video.  After half an hour of self running I got bored and ended the experiment. I will only show it in secret.

Electrostatic induction: Put a 1KW charge on 1 plate of a  capacitor. What does the environment do to the 2nd  plate?

Aking.21,

it seems to me your are constantly "moving the goal posts".

Earlier you mentioned that capacitors are no good for your type of setup (heavisite current etc.)
and i should use batteries.

Now i am using a battery and now you mention "capacitor conditioning" which can run a device by itself.

What is it please?

Itsu

Buy me some coffee
Aking.21,

it seems to me your are constantly "moving the goal posts".

Earlier you mentioned that capacitors are no good for your type of setup (heavisite current etc.)
and i should use batteries.

Now i am using a battery and now you mention "capacitor conditioning" which can run a device by itself.

What is it please?

Itsu
It is both.

EDIT:  There are 2 different processes going on. The Heavyside component is always present.  If you look at a a cross section of the wire - the magnetic field consists of concentric circles surrounding the wire.  The dielectric field is like the spokes of a wheel going out from the wire. This comprises the Heavyside component which is trapped by the plates of the battery acting like capacitors. Works better at HV and HF as the magnetic field increases exponentially with respect to these two factors.(HF and HV)
Conditioning in batteries is when you stop charging and the batteries continue to rise in voltage.
Capacitor conditioning:  ask Grumage.
EDIT: The battery conditioning takes up to 12 hours to see.  The capacitor conditioning likewise.
I have done extensive research on this process which was first taught to me by Dave Lawton who is a protigee of Harold Aspden.
Dave Lawton failed at first to replicate the Stanley Meyer process from the patent. After extensive testing the device suddenly worked and produced masses of HHO far in excess of the normal input required.
He investigated the effect and concluded that the conditioning process created a nano coating on the water capacitor  which caused it to go quasi superconductive. Dave Lawton also uses a phase locked loop to keep the device in resonance
Here is Dave Lawton's video of the water capacitor when conditioned  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJGZ_uHgu5U
« Last Edit: 2019-08-10, 15:25:07 by Aking.21 »

Electrostatic induction: Put a 1KW charge on 1 plate of a  capacitor. What does the environment do to the 2nd  plate?

Ok, so conditioning the battery is a must for my present circuit.
Up till now the charge battery still sits at 12.83v while loading with 2.21mA.

Please spare me your hearsay stories as i only am interested in replicating what You have presented.

The load of the battery via the FWBR has pulled the resonance of the big coil way down to almost non existing.

Itsu

Buy me some coffee
Hi Itsu

when you are done with Rick's free energy stuff,maybe you would like to try some real wireless energy transfer systems.

Here is a video of some of Davhav's setup,s.
He is/was a member here,but i have not heard from him in some time.

Anyway,check out his simple tuning method,and the power he can transfer wirelessly
He builds the best pulse motors i have ever seen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekpVLnmdr2k

added this one as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqgjeN3Jnj8

Brad

Thanks Brad,

indeed, his build are awesome, and he presents it in a nice and clear way with crisp video.
I would hope more people would do it like that.

Itsu

concerning the charging of a battery using the HV of the big coil, it went nowhere, so i removed the 3 satellite coils surrounding the big coil.

Now some more HV is available to charge the battery as the charge current went up from 2.2mA to now 6.53mA.
The voltage went up in a few hours from 12.83V to now 12.87V.

Hopefully this extra power is enough to start "conditioning" the battery.

By the way, the input to the big coil / gate driver is now 12.59V @ 12mA (was 7mA with the 3 satellite coils).

Itsu

Running overnight, the charge battery is now at 12.92V (@ 6.48mA) and the primary battery at 12.56V (@ 12mA).

Itsu

Buy me some coffee
Running overnight, the charge battery is now at 12.92V (@ 6.48mA) and the primary battery at 12.56V (@ 12mA).

Itsu
So it seems like an ok result, but of course you can't trust batteries unless you run the device for days on end.

In any case you have a battery charger which is all I claimed.
If you get the charging battery to self charge for a time after switch off  then that is a bonus I guess.
I suspect this battery charger can recharge non-rechargeable batteries in series  ie aa or pp3s etc.  It is also cold charging.

So it seems like an ok result, but of course you can't trust batteries unless you run the device for days on end.

In any case you have a battery charger which is all I claimed.
If you get the charging battery to self charge for a time after switch off then that is a bonus I guess.
I suspect this battery charger can recharge non-rechargeable batteries in series  ie aa or pp3s etc.  It is also cold charging.

Huh?  all you claimed???

let me remind you of what you claimed:

https://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=3796.msg76840#msg76840

Rick made an interesting claim: Resonance is a gain.
In a series resonance circuit the input amperage remains the same as the circulating current in the resonant coil.
At the same time the voltage inside the resonant coil goes higher up to 144 times.
So a simple V x A = watts indicates OU of course.
So my question to myself was," What experiment can I devise to attempt to prove the claim" (Notice I am being positive folks).

What experiment can you think of??

Well here it is:

I used the principle of oscillating current  as promulgated by Benitez.

So I attached one leg of the ac side of a bridge rectifier to the high voltage side of RICK's TX  coil and the other leg to earth ground. 
Then I attached the positive and negative sides to a 12 volt 7 amp hour battery and it charged very nicely.
I do not have the correct measuring skills to see if there is a gain - but to those interested I enclose a pic and encourage you to do the experiment.
It is 3 am and time for shut eye,  I may develop the measuring skills tomorrow when i have time to think about it.
Oh and I was able to keep the device in resonance as I extracted real power out of it.

Looks to me you are backpedaling as Tinman use to say.

I know that i can charge a battery from another battery, thats not what i intended to replicate.

I intended to replicate your claims that "resonance is a gain", that you can "condition" a battery or capacitor,
that there is something like cold charging and that the charge battery will self charge for a while after switch off.

Well, up till now i see a marginal charging of he charge battery and it comes from the running battery big time.
Also the FWBR attached to ground which suppose the "suck in electrons" show nothing of that kind.
Monitoring the temperature of the charge battery casing and terminals show no decrease in temperature whatsoever.
Switching off the charge to the charge battery after 3 days stops the charging immediately.

I think i have heard enough about your claims and won't waste anymore time on them.

Regards Itsu

Buy me some coffee

Huh?  all you claimed???

let me remind you of what you claimed:

https://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=3796.msg76840#msg76840

Looks to me you are backpedaling as Tinman use to say.

I know that i can charge a battery from another battery, thats not what i intended to replicate.

I intended to replicate your claims that "resonance is a gain", that you can "condition" a battery or capacitor,
that there is something like cold charging and that the charge battery will self charge for a while after switch off.

Well, up till now i see a marginal charging of he charge battery and it comes from the running battery big time.
Also the FWBR attached to ground which suppose the "suck in electrons" show nothing of that kind.
Monitoring the temperature of the charge battery casing and terminals show no decrease in temperature whatsoever.
Switching off the charge to the charge battery after 3 days stops the charging immediately.

I think i have heard enough about your claims and won't waste anymore time on them.

Regards Itsu
I said I did not know what the output was.  It was merely an attempt to extract some energy from the circuit and see if there was a gain. I also powered the RX coils by not placing them in the near field  I still think that there is an overall gain at resonance.
Anyway just because you cannot get capacitors to go into negative resistance (or batteries) proves nothing. I can.

Buy me some coffee
I said I did not know what the output was.  It was merely an attempt to extract some energy from the circuit and see if there was a gain. I also powered the RX coils by not placing them in the near field  I still think that there is an overall gain at resonance.
Anyway just because you cannot get capacitors to go into negative resistance (or batteries) proves nothing. I can.

Sounds like rubbish to me.
Odd how only you and Rick can get these wonderful results,but everyone else that follows the replication instructions to the letter,and carries out carful measurements,can never get the same results.

In the same post you say you can turn batteries and capacitors into negative resistors,and yet you also state that you have no idea as to what the output is in your own system.

The one thing you are good at though,is wasting people's time-just like your friend Rick.

I vote you should be put on moderation,so as admin can stop your posts on baseless claims. You should be required to provide evidence of your claims,so as good people like Itsu dont fall victim to those like you and Rick.

Brad

Ok guys, i wrap this one up and move on to other projects.

Regards Itsu

Ok guys, i wrap this one up and move on to other projects.

Regards Itsu

Good day Itsu

Thanks for giving it a go,  I appreciate the time and effort you put into these research projects. 
Still waiting for the day that one of these pans out  :D

take care, peace
lost_bro

Hi Lost_bro, 

good to see you around again,  alive and kicking.

Yes, i too still hope for any project to be successfully replicated.

some day.....

Itsu

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 39
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-18, 20:25:35