PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-18, 16:04:41
News: If you have a suggestion or need for a new board title, please PM the Admins.
Please remember to keep topics and posts of the FE or casual nature. :)

Pages: 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 100
Author Topic: 9/11 debate - enter at your own risk!  (Read 978054 times)
Group: Guest
This one caught my eye:
http://www.russelltexasbentley.com/

This guy has decided to go help, knowing full-well he could never return home to the United States.

That's guts.  If I was in better physical condition, I'd probably go myself.

Group: Professor

Everyman decries immorality
This one caught my eye:

This guy has decided to go help, knowing full-well he could never return home to the United States.

The majority of us are engaged in a tyrannical perpetual war for our minds, the most sacred of places, against our will.

The physical war you yearn to join is a manifestation of many minds miscomprehending what the actual battle space is.

Until that changes the blood of innocents will continue to be spilled, people will be terrified within a prison of their own mind, and misguided souls will perpetuate the physical violence.

You don't have to go anywhere.. the physical war you want is coming to you, the war for your mind has been ever present your entire life. Social cohesion loss.

Black Friday breaks record with 185K gun background checks

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2015/12/01/black-friday-breaks-record-185k-gun-background-checks/76624604/

---------------------------
Everyman Standing Order 01: In the Face of Tyranny; Everybody Stands, Nobody Runs.
Everyman Standing Order 02: Everyman is Responsible for Energy and Security.
Everyman Standing Order 03: Everyman knows Timing is Critical in any Movement.

Group: Experimentalist

This will make it easier for those who are interested in actually finding out the truth about islam but don't have a koran handy.

www.jihadwatch.org/islam-101

Evolvingape and mudped,  you can bury my posts as deep as you like with all your long winded BS posts, I doubt many people read them anymore.  The truth will win out you should know that. I will just keep reposting this after every time you try to bury me.

Cheers

"Whatever our resources of primary energy may be in the future, we must, to be rational, obtain it without consumption of any material"  Nicola Tesla

"When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle."  Edmund Burke

This one caught my eye:

Hi Matt,

So Whats for Lunch?
It's one of the best reads I've had for awhile!  O0

Room

"Whatever our resources of primary energy may be in the future, we must, to be rational, obtain it without consumption of any material"  Nicola Tesla

"When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle."  Edmund Burke

Evolvingape and mudped,  you can bury my posts as deep as you like with all your long winded BS posts, I doubt many people read them anymore.

Mudped and I are simply performing a service, whose format we have established publicly over a period of time, and has changed due to geopolitical shifts in reality. Please try to keep up.

The truth will win out you should know that.
We do know that which is why we root ourselves in the pursuit of truth and adopt a sound 'rally call':

“When an honest man realizes that he is mistaken, he will either cease being mistaken or cease being honest.” –Anonymous

I will just keep reposting this after every time you try to bury me.

Cheers
Your expressed intent to spam this thread with a repetitive jihad message is unacceptable and will be referred to the moderators for their consideration.

Everyman Standing Order 01: In the Face of Tyranny; Everybody Stands, Nobody Runs.

Your expressed intent to spam this thread with a repetitive jihad message is unacceptable and will be referred to the moderators for their consideration.

Oh! and the stuff you post is not repetitive?  I am so tired of your posts I am surprised you haven't been booted along with mudped for burning up gigabytes of storage here, talk about wasted space, blow me some more bubbles.

Cheers

The moderators have been notified and asked to monitor this thread.

The moderators have been notified and asked to monitor this thread.

Whooo, scary stuff, I better watch my step around here, know my place and tow the line. Thanks for straightening me out!

Military occupation

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_occupation

Military occupation is effective provisional control of a certain ruling power over a territory which is not under the formal sovereignty of that entity, without the volition of the actual sovereign.[1][2][3][4] Military occupation is distinguished from annexation by its intended temporary nature (i.e. no claim for permanent sovereignty), by its military nature, and by citizenship rights of the controlling power not being conferred upon the subjugated population.[2][5][6][7]

Military government may be broadly characterized as the administration or supervision of occupied territory, or as the governmental form of such an administration. Military government is distinguished from martial law, which is the temporary rule by domestic armed forces over disturbed areas.

The rules of military government are delineated in various international agreements, primarily the Hague Convention of 1907, the Geneva Conventions of 1949, as well as established state practice. The relevant international conventions, the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) Commentaries, and other treaties by military scholars provide guidelines on such topics as rights and duties of the occupying power, protection of civilians, treatment of prisoners of war, coordination of relief efforts, issuance of travel documents, property rights of the populace, handling of cultural and art objects, management of refugees, and other concerns which are very important both before and after the cessation of hostilities. A country that establishes a military government and violates internationally agreed upon norms runs the risk of censure, criticism, or condemnation. In the current era, the practices of military government have largely become a part of customary international law, and form a part of the laws of war.

Article 42 of the 1907 Hague Convention on Land Warfare specify that "[t]erritory is considered occupied when it is actually placed under the authority of the hostile army." The form of administration by which an occupying power exercises government authority over occupied territory is called "military government." Neither the Hague Conventions nor the Geneva Conventions specifically define or distinguish an act of "invasion." The terminology of "occupation" is used exclusively.

Israel

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel

Ottoman Empire

In 1516, the region was conquered by the Ottoman Empire; it remained under Turkish rule until the end of the First World War, when Britain defeated the Ottoman forces and set up a military administration across the former Ottoman Syria. In 1920 the territory was divided between Britain and France under the mandate system, and the British-administered area which included modern day Israel was named Mandatory Palestine.

The physical war you yearn to join is a manifestation of many minds miscomprehending what the actual battle space is.

You don't have to go anywhere.. the physical war you want is coming to you, ...

Rob, I don't think you understand me at all, so I will attempt to enlighten you a bit.

I don't want a war or even occasional combat.  What I know is this:  It is far better to die for something than live for nothing.

And dying is not a fear I have; in fact, I welcome it.  I'm not real thrilled with the pain and being disabled, but I know how to fight my way through that if or when needed.

The point of that link was so show a demonstration of a person willing to act, not jawbone, not write a book or spew out an entire hard disk full of data.  Russell knows right from wrong and he also knows very well which category sitting on your ass goes in.

Some bigger picture thoughts to consider...

It is very likely humans or human like creatures have lived on this planet long before us.  They are not here anymore.  It's easy to ask why and find an answer.  Because humans have a serious flaw and that flaw will lead to our destruction once again.  Like the Indian Yugas, it is a cycle we will repeat for many millennia until we either get it right or destroy the seeds of the next iteration.  I see life on this planet as an experiment, either of our own doing or by some higher life form using us as a lab apparatus to help them solve a problem they face too.  It's been said one out of every ten humans are or have psychopathic traits.  My belief is this is the flaw.  I don't know how it came to be--maybe the devil's curse as some put it.  But until we are able to eliminate it, the cycle will repeat.

Which brings me back to Russell.  Here's a guy that will likely lower that count by a few points.  He won't win the war, but every little bit helps, provided there is a goal to actually win the war and bring humanity back to some stable state before we again self destruct.  Will it matter in the bigger scheme of things?  Probably not.  Fukushima alone has most likely already hammered the last nail in our coffin for this go-around.  Nevertheless, I can at least point to one individual trying to make a positive difference.

And yes Room, "What's for lunch?"   Exactly!

Group: Administrator

It's not as complicated as it may seem...
I have no idea what either side here (if there are sides) is saying, or what the debate is about.

What's the problem guys?

"Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe." Frank Zappa

Tooright Matt, Another "flaw" with humans is that they can Pretend/Act/Deceive, all three same thing. We learn it at a very young age playing games and stuff, but when you combine good acting/deceiving with Psychopathic tendencies and there is a usually trouble. In another weird twist Psychopaths can pretend to be kind and gentle while normal people with empathy can pretend to be psychopathic for various reasons, as well combine high intelligence with psychopathic tendencies and good Acting/Deceiving and there is the possibility for anything to eventuate.

Good luck all. There is one of the last category in every town maybe more.  >:-) I feel as though I am surrounded by good honest people here next door all round, but rough neighborhood, but at least stuff happens. I have a yappy dog and the neighbors like it because they can know when people are around as well. My windows have bars on them. hahahha But a 12 year old could kick the front door open. it's hilarious.

@poynt99

hahahahaha Just some guys blowing off some steam.

@all

Call me when the Cabal is dead and/or has fled the planet. hahahaha

Anything else is their own devised meaningless war games that will never end until we find OU.

Long live the good guys who's job it is to clean up the store. Know that we, the people of this world, endow our fullest grace and strength to your accomplishment in a just and perfect manner.

wattsup

Yes lets lighten things up around here a bit with some comedy ;D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAshX9asoVI

Group: Tinkerer

Syrian Girl explains why the NeoCon/Zionist New World Order
crowd is intent on destroying Syria.

Sadly, according to prophecy, they will no doubt
succeed.  At least, temporarily.  Their coming day of
reckoning will finally demolish their ability to destroy the
planet as they pursue their Ultimate PLAN.  Contrary to
what they want all to believe;  The Protocols are certainly
not fake or phony.  In fact, The Protocols define how the
PLAN will unfold as we approach the Time of the End.

Their power is great but in The End the Forces of Good
will prevail...

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

Guitar man in battle. The U.S. and Co. should be supplying them with band instruments then we would all be safe.

Group: Tinkerer

Another Warrior who is risking much to bring TRUTH into the
light of day is Jon Snow.

His reports on and from Gaza are breath-taking.

The ongoing Crimes of the Illegitimate State of Israel
reach up into the heavens.  Their doom is sealed.

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

Buy me a beer
Today here in Spain a Syrian refugee was told to return to Syria to collect a paper he was short of so as he could stay in Spain :D this would be a bad joke, but it is not a joke.

Here in Spain I'm sorry to say, only around 5% have a reasonable intelligence, my wife and I have been for several months sorting papers over my mother in laws estate, now that is a joke, the rest I will post on the rants thread.

regards

Mike 8)

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."
Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

Mike I think around 5 % here is about right as well. I read your other post as well and it is just madness that you or the refugee would have to go through all that. Spain sounds a bit like Australia, and I have Spanish heritage, my mothers parents emigrated from Spain to here, mum is 80 and she is the youngest of 5 so maybe 100 years ago, they must have married and emigrated almost immediately, interesting kind of. What was going on in Spain about 100 years ago ? I should research it myself a bit. No use asking mum she would just tell me some story most likely.

P.S. Oh wow they may have fled the 1936 civil war/revolution. People just don't seem to want to pass on their own family history to their own children. Grandad may have fled the civil war then joined the Army here and fought on the Kokoda track in Papua New Guinea, he suffered from illness due to the hardship the rest of his life and died young, but he did survive the war. I want to go and walk the track one day soon before I am too old, but the cost prevents me.

Sadly Trump is probably being used to ensure Hag Clinton's election to president. But just maybe the public will wake up and elect him, then he will be assassinated. What's the bet if he does get elected he will get offed unless he tows the bankers line. Just like Kennedy did.

Reading the WIKI about the Spanish Civil war and revolution I think many of us could learn some things from it and George Orwell's writings about it.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_Revolution_of_1936
"In the midst of the civil war the Anarchists have proved themselves to be political organisers of the first rank. They kindled in everyone the required sense of responsibility, and knew how, by eloquent appeals, to keep alive the spirit of sacrifice for the general welfare of the people. "As a Social Democrat I speak here with inner joy and sincere admiration of my experiences in Catalonia. The anti-capitalist transformation took place here without their having to resort to a dictatorship. The members of the syndicates are their own masters and carry on the production and the distribution of the products of labour under their own management, with the advice of technical experts in whom they have confidence. The enthusiasm of the workers is so great that they scorn any personal advantage and are concerned only for the welfare of all."

Sadly Trump is probably being used to ensure Hag Clinton's election to president. But just maybe the public will wake up and elect him, then he will be assassinated. What's the bet if he does he will get offed unless he tows the bankers line. Just like Kennedy did.

Could be, I figure the republican party won't go with Trump when the time comes so Trump will run independently splitting the vote 3 ways insuring Hillary will win, she shouldn't be running for president she should be in prison. Yes indeed he should watch his back, Islam alone will be trying to off him from here on in, I hope he has good security guards!

Oh yes I didn't figure the three way split that would do it most likely. Modern politics is so F'd up almost everywhere, it is a ridiculous state of affairs to be sure.

Oh yes I didn't figure the three way split that would do it most likely. Modern politics is so F'd up almost everywhere, it is a ridiculous state of affairs to be sure.

I guess you must not have read the 'So what's for lunch' article posted by Matt a little ways back, about eating the sh_t sandwich they are always feeding us.  It is a good read about voting in the US and short, won't take much of your time.

Here's the link again, so you don't have to dig for it.

Oh yes I did read that, I also did some research into JFK's assassination and a guy by the name of I think James Files or similar has admitted to doing the shooting from the grassy knoll. It's obvious he was shot from in front right slightly. Anyone who has shot things with high powered rifles could see that. the back of his head was not blown out by a shot from behind. A hyper velocity round from the front right (JFK's right) would do that, grassy knoll for sure. I think Mr Files claimed that they tried to then kill him several times.

Pages: 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 100
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-18, 16:04:41