PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-03, 01:04:15
News: Check out the Benches; a place for people to moderate their own thread and document their builds and data.
If you would like your own Bench, please PM an Admin.
Most Benches are visible only to members.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 29
Author Topic: Akula, Ruslan, Stalker, device discussion and replications.  (Read 35779 times)

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Itsu:
   Your last comment makes little sense to me .
As the point of obtaining resonance is to improve the output, and override or minimise the dampening loses. Or else why would resonance frequency match be used if it has no affect on the output. Also, they are talking about normal closed circuit operations. Not open circuit devices. Such as the self runners, that we are interested in reproducing.

NickZ8765

Nick,

Max said:   No.4 should be Amplification brought about by resonance to create  overunity.

He, by that statement, suggest IMO that you can create over unity by the amplification that resonance brings with it.

But as i tried to explain that in resonance there is no amplification happening, there is a peak in amplitude due to minimizing impedance (meaning minimizing (not override) losses).
Amplification IMO means increase in energy in a signal by adding extra energy which is not the case with resonance.

We need some things to be in resonance IMO to already get close to COP=1, and then add that extra thingy (whatever it is) to create over unity.

Itsu

Excellent post, Itsu.

Resonance directly will never produce OU, but you can use LCR circuits to produce effects that can AID in possible OU.

If you have a simple boost circuit of a charge choke, mosfet, diode, and capacitor, as long as you have a constant DC input you will have a constant DC output. Now where does resonance come into this?

If you remove the diode and replace it with a coil you will have a resonant circuit, the output will be a sine wave at the LC resonance. But there is still no OU!!

So we make the resonant circuit into a resonating vibrator (loads and loads of delays). So we now have loads and loads of sine waves. But there still is no OU.

All these waves have a high amplitude, they are all resonant, and because the mosfet switch is driven by a square wave, the LC frequency of the waves will be increased by the multiplication of the drive frequency of the mosfet. But still no OU.

Now all these waves are sine waves, so we can place a diode on the output and collect the pulses in a capacitor. But this is still not OU.

The voltage you have collected in the capacitor is HV, and if you could discharge it rapidly you would have a high current. But still not OU.

I'm sure you are getting the idea.

Regards

Mike

Hi Mike,

thanks,

you describe the many ways one can manipulate voltage and current by getting it into resonance, changing it from AC to DC, transform it into HV and increase the current by shortening the discharge time, etc. but all these manipulations do not create over unity, i get the idea  O0

Itsu 

Group: Guest
  Yes, thanks Itsu.
  But we are looking for the anomoly not conventional  electronics understanding dealing with closed circuits and underunity.

I also don't understand the logic in interrupting the kacher to cause an effect. The kacher signal is not being "interrupted". It's the magnetic circuits current pulse,  that are being affected, not the kacher pulse.

I think that we already know what we have not seen, such as over unity nor self running, yet that is what we are after.
The fact that we have not seen something, is not conclusive. As I am interested in what is behind self running, not just BEMF harvesting, for greater efficiency. But, for the cause of more out than in, in any device. And there has to be such a cause, for the shown effects.

NickZ

Nick,

what i am trying to do is to eliminate some concepts floating around which could block someone's mind like that a "fish like" signal in the Grenade is needed, or that resonance is some form of amplification leading to over unity.

If we agree on these things we can then focus on what is left over.

Itsu

Itsu:
   Of course, I agree with those points.
 Just trying to state that we are looking for the anomoly, as current electronics understanding will not provide the answer.
  And that we all have been trying to ADD the HV to the induction circuits, to obtain a gain. And we already know and have seen that that approach has not worked. And so, I'm looking for the reason that we have all failed at this.

As there is much talk lately on the internet concerning BEMF, I felt that it's affects may be some of the things that can be the cause of OU. Along with it's dangerously high peaks, which are normally not used, and are therefore wasted, instead. As it's also a whole different way of seeing all this. Between the actual effects of the kacher circuit, and it's actual purpose between it and the magnetic induction circuits. Any ways, that's how I see things, so far.

NickZ
« Last Edit: 2023-06-10, 22:48:38 by NickZ »

Roger that Nick,

it could be the mix of all these ordinary electronic concepts (BEMF, Resonance, HV pulsing, grounding, etc.) that creates something extraordinary.

Itsu
« Last Edit: 2023-06-10, 21:05:08 by Itsu »

I measured the following inductances and capacitances of the 3 components like this:

Inductances (@ 10kHz):
Grenade  150uH
Inductor   65uH
Antenna    3.3uH

Capacitances:
Grenade -  inductor  54pF
Grenade -  Antenna  21pF
Inductor - Antenna  25pF

Often is mentioned that the Grenade and Inductor form the plates of a capacitor and that there is a build up of charge between them, but looking at these capacitances, the charge won't be very much.
According to this calculator https://www.omnicalculator.com/physics/capacitor-energy we are talking (with 500V differences on the plates) of 27 nC (0.0000000000075 Ah) and a stored energy 0f 6.75uJ (0.000000001875 Wh)

So is this another fable we can put to rest?

Itsu 

Max,
Do you mean standingwave resonance and have the grenade on one side open?

Ape

Apecore,

In order to understand this phenomenal, " Tesla Technology" we must leave the realm of mainstream science.

Nature stored up in the universe infinite amount of Energy. The transmitter of this energy is Aether this you all know. It is now our job to find out how to appropriate the principles of harvesting this energy.  I was very excited when I read again in PP.PDF that  a closed grenade coil is in ½wavelength mode.

It might interest you to know that Aether is a ½wavelength standing wave or stationary wave. We all know by now that a standing wave is made up of two transverse waves travelling in opposite directions, they have magnetic field ,this description give them the property of a perfect carrier. Your Tesla coil always have a standing wave. Find out if you haven't already. When in imping on your grenade, it pulls it to a stand.

Think along this

Maxolous

Max:
   It does interest me to know:
   Who has determined that the unseen and un mesureable Aether, is a "1/2 wavelength standing wave"?
That does not mean that the Aether does not exist.
  Maybe standing waves are as illusive and needed, as fish waves. Nor have I ever seen these standing waves on my scope coming from my device, nor from the kacher or Tesla coils. Have you? If so, perhaps you can show us these standing waves working on your device, as well as what they can actually do, as perfect carrier waves impinging on Your Grenade. And if not, don't worry about it, I've
seen Stalkers videos on it, but no actual proof, as yet.

NickZ

So is this another fable we can put to rest?

Itsu

Yes, in my opinion altough I understand taking frequency into the equasion it wil be more but not significant.

So stil standing is the idea of changing the current phase in the inductorloop.
In this configuration, only can be done by the signal from the antenna.

What my attention got is your relative high grenade inductance as it has approxemately same resonance frequency as mine. 33uH
Probably it is your wire insulation what gives a lower capacitance.

Max:
   It does interest me to know:
   Who has determined that the unseen and un mesureable Aether, is a "1/2 wavelength standing wave"?
That does not mean that the Aether does not exist.
  Maybe standing waves are as illusive and needed, as fish waves. Nor have I ever seen these standing waves on my scope coming from my device, nor from the kacher or Tesla coils. Have you? If so, perhaps you can show us these standing waves working on your device, as well as what they can actually do, as perfect carrier waves impinging on Your Grenade. And if not, don't worry about it, I've
seen Stalkers videos on it, but no actual proof, as yet.

NickZ

NickZ

This might give you an insight.

https://youtu.be/DovunOxlY1k

Maxolous

Yes, in my opinion altough I understand taking frequency into the equasion it wil be more but not significant.

So stil standing is the idea of changing the current phase in the inductorloop.
In this configuration, only can be done by the signal from the antenna.

What my attention got is your relative high grenade inductance as it has approxemately same resonance frequency as mine. 33uH
Probably it is your wire insulation what gives a lower capacitance.

Ape,

yes, it could be the capacitance between the used wire is different, but as mentioned here:  https://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=3926.msg91333#msg91333 i use the "version 2" of the Grenade wiring scheme.

This means that the layers are not forth and back, but in one direction only although some CW, some CCW.

Itsu

Ape,

yes, it could be the capacitance between the used wire is different, but as mentioned here:  https://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=3926.msg91333#msg91333 i use the "version 2" of the Grenade wiring scheme.

This means that the layers are not forth and back, but in one direction only although some CW, some CCW.

Itsu

Itsu,

Well it seems to be impossible to replicate an exact grenade as defined by Ruslan, Stalker etc.
As there are to many parameters involved.

Attached my grenade winding order, as I mentioned quit different configured but almost same end result

What definitely can be the same is the direction of each layer related magnetic field.
This is also something to look into, using the right-hand rule  I have a situation that all layer related fields are equal in direction.
Question is, is this important considering the direction of the inductor magnetic field?
Does it contribute to a eventually absorbing of the electrostatic field from the antenna?
In my opinion we are able to do different directions for inductor in case we want a uniform in one direction or create some bloch wall areas.

Btw, there is a typo in the attached picture... not 40meter but 37.5

Apecore,

In order to understand this phenomenal, " Tesla Technology" we must leave the realm of mainstream science.

Nature stored up in the universe infinite amount of Energy. The transmitter of this energy is Aether this you all know. It is now our job to find out how to appropriate the principles of harvesting this energy.  I was very excited when I read again in PP.PDF that  a closed grenade coil is in ½wavelength mode.

It might interest you to know that Aether is a ½wavelength standing wave or stationary wave. We all know by now that a standing wave is made up of two transverse waves travelling in opposite directions, they have magnetic field ,this description give them the property of a perfect carrier. Your Tesla coil always have a standing wave. Find out if you haven't already. When in imping on your grenade, it pulls it to a stand.

Think along this

Maxolous

Max,
I really do apriciate all the educative stories really I do. But I'm not a high school guy.😁

But never the less it  would be nice te also end with a conclusion regarding the asked question, or in fact at least a statement before you send it.
I'm not going to dig into al that.... I' m hands-on and probably other people like to do more research.

I hope you understand what I mean.
Grt,
Ape

NickZ

This might give you an insight.

https://youtu.be/DovunOxlY1k

Maxolous

Max:
    I am not saying that there is no such thing as standing waves, etc.  I'm saying that I have never seen them as being something needed, for these types of devices. Therefore I asked you to confirm that,  by showing how well  they work on your device. Not on some old conventional video, that has no relation to free energy. I am trying to avoid guessing about this. Just like with fish waves, being what is needed.

NickZ

AG:
  Please show just how or what we are "ignoring" and doing wrong. But, I will not go off on one of your tangents, again.
  Guessing is for the birds... So, please stay with the topic at hand, or use your own thread for any unrelated rants
  We are trying to figure out what is wrong, without further distraction.

NickZ

Ape:
   How do you think that we should analyze the idea of BEMF, and it's relation to OU? Any ideas?
    NickZ

BEMF is much stronger than just a small percentage of the input provided. That's why things blow...
  As current lags behind voltage, this is why a longer lag time may provide for a higher output. Yes? No?
   But, the idea is NOT to harvest this BEMF, but to use it to vibrate the surrounding ambient Aether, instead.
It is that additional surrounding Aether energy source,  that is to be harvested from, instead. As I understand it.

NickZ

Ape:
   How do you think that we should analyze the idea of BEMF, and it's relation to OU? Any ideas?
    NickZ

Nick,
As we stated if we can transform a portion of the inductorloop current into real grenade power we dont have to do a lot.

This is what the kacher should deliver.

Itsu,

Well it seems to be impossible to replicate an exact grenade as defined by Ruslan, Stalker etc.

Attached my grenade winding order, as I mentioned quit different configured but almost same end result

What definitely can be the same is the direction of each layer related magnetic field.
This is also something to look into, using the right-hand rule  I have a situation that all layer related fields are equal in direction.
Question is, is this important considering the direction of the inductor magnetic field?
Does it contribute to a eventually absorbing of the electrostatic field from the antenna?
In my opinion we are able to do different directions for inductor in case we want a uniform in one direction or create some bloch wall areas.

Btw, there is a typo in the attached picture... not 40meter but 37.5

Ape,

yes, i have seen so many different Grenade layouts by now that it almost looks like a deliberate smokescreen being laid out.
Nobody now knows what the "real one" looks like IF there is such a "real one".

Interesting Grenade layout you have, i did not see that one before, so you have all layers the same way (CW) except for a part of the last outer layer which is CCW.
I am amazed that you only measure 32uH as there is only a very small part that opposes the rest.
At what frequency was that inductance measured?

Interesting questions you ask, but i am afraid i won't be able to answer those.
My understanding was to have a very low inductance due to the windings partially (50:50) oppose each other, ideally having a coil with no inductance.
Your Grenade is very close to that, but not due to opposing windings.

Itsu

BEMF is much stronger than just a small percentage of the input provided. That's why things blow...
  As current lags behind voltage, this is why a longer lag time may provide for a higher output. Yes? No?
   But, the idea is NOT to harvest this BEMF, but to use it to vibrate the surrounding ambient Aether, instead.
It is that additional surrounding Aether energy source,  that is to be harvested from, instead. As I understand it.

NickZ

Nick,

things blow because the collapsing magnetic field from a coil which was "slowly" build up by say 50V @ 1A over 1 second is suddenly released in a very short (micro seconds) time after the voltage was switched off and with nowhere to go and thus can reach Kilo Volts.

It's like a balloon, you silently and slowly blow it up until it suddenly pops with a bang.

Current lags voltage in an inductive environment (look up "ELI the ICE man") and the other way around in a capacitive environment.
So not sure why you would say: "this is why a longer lag time may provide for a higher output" i do not see the relation with BEMF here.

Ok about using the BEMF pulse (KV) to "vibrate the surrounding ambient Aether" if something as the Aether really exists.
It's like a nanopulse also being used by Ruslan in one of his devices, so instead of using a nanopulse, use a BEMF pulse  O0

Problem is that we need some serious HV switcher (MOSFET?) to withstand this KV pulse, but there are such 1.7KV / 4KV MOSFETs nowadays.
Not sure how to embed this into a Ruslan type of device.

Itsu

Nick,
As we stated if we can transform a portion of the inductorloop current into real grenade power we dont have to do a lot.

This is what the kacher should deliver.

Ape, unfortunately, present science says it is not possible to directly transform reactive power into real power.

Asking ChatGPT confirms that:

Can reactive power be converted into active power? How?

Reactive power and active power are two components of electrical power that have different characteristics.
Reactive power represents the power consumed or generated by reactive elements in an electrical system, such as inductors and capacitors.
It does not perform any useful work but is necessary for the functioning of certain electrical devices.

On the other hand, active power represents the actual power that is consumed or generated by devices and performs useful work, such as producing mechanical energy or lighting.

In a purely theoretical sense, it is not possible to directly convert reactive power into active power because they serve different purposes in an electrical system.
However, it is possible to manage and optimize the power factor of a system to reduce the amount of reactive power and maximize the utilization of active power.

One common method to improve the power factor is by using power factor correction devices, such as capacitors.
These devices introduce reactive power of opposite sign to the system, compensating for the reactive power generated by inductive loads.
By reducing the reactive power in the system, the power factor is improved, and more active power can be utilized.

By improving the power factor, the overall efficiency of the system can be enhanced, reducing losses and optimizing the use of available active power.
This indirectly increases the effective utilization of active power while minimizing the amount of reactive power in the system.

So while reactive power cannot be directly converted into active power, managing and optimizing the power factor can help maximize the utilization of active power in an electrical system.

Itsu

Ape,

yes, i have seen so many different Grenade layouts by now that it almost looks like a deliberate smokescreen being laid out.
Nobody now knows what the "real one" looks like IF there is such a "real one".

Interesting Grenade layout you have, i did not see that one before, so you have all layers the same way (CW) except for a part of the last outer layer which is CCW.
I am amazed that you only measure 32uH as there is only a very small part that opposes the rest.
At what frequency was that inductance measured?

Interesting questions you ask, but i am afraid i won't be able to answer those.
My understanding was to have a very low inductance due to the windings partially (50:50) oppose each other, ideally having a coil with no inductance.
Your Grenade is very close to that, but not due to opposing windings.

Itsu

Hi Itsu,
I' m not aware in how doing a inductance measurement at 10khz.
I'm using a Chinees board to plug in a coil or cap and it delivers a value.
Let me know how the 10khz method works.

My interpretation about the grenade config is that it has to absorb electrostatic energy from the antenna.
We need a field in the grenade to interact with antenna..... how this is being done we need to find out.
Inductor playes a part in this.I guess. How? We have to find out.

But in my opinion we need some excitement of standing wave  in the grenade together with inductor field coöperation.
So thats why my journey starts with the magnetic field interpretation at 2Mhz
Men could argue that tbe 28turn coil could disrupt also something inside the grenade with its squarewave's.

But enough speculating..., hands-on.... we need a sort of test/ discovery plan.

Ape

Ape, unfortunately, present science says it is not possible to directly transform reactive power into real power.

Asking ChatGPT confirms that:

Can reactive power be converted into active power? How?

Reactive power and active power are two components of electrical power that have different characteristics.
Reactive power represents the power consumed or generated by reactive elements in an electrical system, such as inductors and capacitors.
It does not perform any useful work but is necessary for the functioning of certain electrical devices.

On the other hand, active power represents the actual power that is consumed or generated by devices and performs useful work, such as producing mechanical energy or lighting.

In a purely theoretical sense, it is not possible to directly convert reactive power into active power because they serve different purposes in an electrical system.
However, it is possible to manage and optimize the power factor of a system to reduce the amount of reactive power and maximize the utilization of active power.

One common method to improve the power factor is by using power factor correction devices, such as capacitors.
These devices introduce reactive power of opposite sign to the system, compensating for the reactive power generated by inductive loads.
By reducing the reactive power in the system, the power factor is improved, and more active power can be utilized.

By improving the power factor, the overall efficiency of the system can be enhanced, reducing losses and optimizing the use of available active power.
This indirectly increases the effective utilization of active power while minimizing the amount of reactive power in the system.

So while reactive power cannot be directly converted into active power, managing and optimizing the power factor can help maximize the utilization of active power in an electrical system.

Itsu

Yes, thats AI
It repeats whats is reckonised as knowledge on the internet.

Lets take a transmissionline... f.i. 37.5m grenade.
We inject a 2Mhz signal
We leave the hot end open.
The 1/4 wave will perfectly bounce back.
Current wave lags 90°.
Imagine injecting a 2nd wave which will be in phase with the  1st current wave cycle?
What we get?

Of coarse if grenade is a transmissionline with open end whath is the output coil?
Inductorloop like Geofusion showed us?

I know this is thinking out of the box but it triggers me a lot.

Apecore,

You mentioned that you wound your grenade coil in one direction and your attached pic depicts it. When you are winding clockwise as we know, if it is rising from your right as the wind is going from you, it's clockwise or right winding. If it is rising from left as it is going from you ,it is  counterclockwise or left winding. Now, if you are in the second layer as it is coming back to you, it is rising from the same right that is if you didn't switch the ends of your 50mm pipe as regards the side facing you already. But if you do, and your conductor is now rising from your right, your have reversed the winding to counterclockwise in respect to your first layer.

Stalker and Ruslan once mentioned that you can wind one direction and most of us have never tried it because we believe it give rise to excessive inductance. It is now a matter of interest if this be true. All we ever wanted is reduced inductance. In one of Ruslan videos where he gave tutorial on how to wind grenade coil, his inductance was low when he took measurement.

If winding one direction can bring about such low inductance, I think we have to explore this ASAP.  Sometimes our knowledge of conventional science can be barrier which was why I stated that in order to understand this Tesla Technology, one must leave the realm of mainstream science.

@Itsu,

Apecore won't need frequency to measure inductance. With any good LCR METER one can measure any inductance of an inductor.

Maxolous

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 29
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-03, 01:04:15