PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-02, 15:12:20
News: A feature is available which provides a place all members can chat, either publicly or privately.
There is also a "Shout" feature on each page. Only available to members.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 29
Author Topic: Akula, Ruslan, Stalker, device discussion and replications.  (Read 35688 times)

Ape, unfortunately, present science says it is not possible to directly transform reactive power into real power.

Asking ChatGPT confirms that:

Can reactive power be converted into active power? How?

Reactive power and active power are two components of electrical power that have different characteristics.
Reactive power represents the power consumed or generated by reactive elements in an electrical system, such as inductors and capacitors.
It does not perform any useful work but is necessary for the functioning of certain electrical devices.

On the other hand, active power represents the actual power that is consumed or generated by devices and performs useful work, such as producing mechanical energy or lighting.

In a purely theoretical sense, it is not possible to directly convert reactive power into active power because they serve different purposes in an electrical system.
However, it is possible to manage and optimize the power factor of a system to reduce the amount of reactive power and maximize the utilization of active power.

One common method to improve the power factor is by using power factor correction devices, such as capacitors.
These devices introduce reactive power of opposite sign to the system, compensating for the reactive power generated by inductive loads.
By reducing the reactive power in the system, the power factor is improved, and more active power can be utilized.

By improving the power factor, the overall efficiency of the system can be enhanced, reducing losses and optimizing the use of available active power.
This indirectly increases the effective utilization of active power while minimizing the amount of reactive power in the system.

So while reactive power cannot be directly converted into active power, managing and optimizing the power factor can help maximize the utilization of active power in an electrical system.

Itsu

Itsu,

This was answer years ago.

Reactive power can be use by first collecting it into a capacitor. After then, use to do work like active power.

Maxolous

Group: Guest
Max,
Maybe my notification regarding winding order is not standard.
When I mention layer 1 is CW at start.. and if layer 2 is defined as CW its reversed.
I define CW or CCW always from the view were the layer starts.
So I sweep the tube and start CW again.

Itsu,

This was answer years ago.

Reactive power can be use by first collecting it into a capacitor. After then, use to do work like active power.

Maxolous

Max: That is the same for BEMF.  Kachers run at least at 1MHz. So, it's no slow "one second" build up in the cap. Inductor run at RF frequency.
Ruslan shows the big loud discharged spark at the O.47uf series capacitor, as fast as he can short it out. Lots of amps.
Who of any of us has shown that...

NickZ

Max,
Maybe my notification regarding winding order is not standard.
When I mention layer 1 is CW at start.. and if layer 2 is defined as CW its reversed.
I define CW or CCW always from the view were the layer starts.
So I sweep the tube and start CW again.

Apecore,

Thanks for clarifying this. I almost got confused.
Yes, that was what Ruslan showed us here

https://youtu.be/lQJFmmeDMRk

Maxolous

Max: That is the same for BEMF.  Kachers run at least at 1MHz. So, it's no slow "one second" build up in the cap. Inductor run at RF frequency.
Ruslan shows the big loud discharged spark at the O.47uf series capacitor, as fast as he can short it out. Lots of amps.
Who of any of us has shown that...

NickZ

Nickz,

BEMF yes, also like boost convertor where the BEMF is collected in cap before being used or available for use.

Concerning the Ruslan video you mentioned l, can you give me a pointer to it.

Maxolous

What makes you think its BEMF Geo thought it was that as well, HOW ? there is no connection between the catcher and the grenade or yoke.

Sil

Apecore,

There is connection. The high voltage of kacher is impinging on it. This impingement or pulsing affects the grenade overall performance.
Maybe this is what NickZ knows as  "disruptive operation"
I believe this pulsing is to give the electrons flow in the grenade conductor a push

Maxolous

Nickz,

BEMF yes, also like boost convertor where the BEMF is collected in cap before being used or available for use.

Concerning the Ruslan video you mentioned l, can you give me a pointer to it.

Maxolous

Howdy all. I thought I'd chime in here because I see some parallels with the work I'm doing.

When you say BEMF, I think you mean inductive kickback which happens when power through a coil is stopped abruptly. BEMF is the counter force / magnetic field that another conductor creates to oppose another magnetic field.

I am going to assume that it is inductive kickback that we're talking about. I've found that it is quite easy to charge a capacitor to a high voltage by interrupting the power into a coil. This voltage is dependent on how quickly you can turn off the switch. The quicker you turn it off, the higher the voltage.

Now, if you have a high frequency switch (MOSFET) that is able to turn off quickly (<10ns) then you can charge the capacitor from the inductive kickback many times per second (up to 1MHz). When you discharge the capacitor the current that is produced is dependent on how quickly you can discharge the capacitor, t=RC. A lower resistance causes a greater current to be produced. If you discharge the capacitor as soon as it has been charged then you can produce a continuous current, but it will be pulsating DC. You'd need to rectify it, smooth it etc. to get a clean DC output. If you want AC at a lower frequency (50/60Hz), then you need to charge a larger output capacitor to a lower voltage from the high frequency, high voltage, low capacitance capacitor and then use an IGBT or high amp MOSGET half bridge to output the low frequency AC.

The energy in a capacitor is E = 0.5 * CV^2. Increasing capacitance gives you a linear energy increase. Increasing voltage gives you an exponential energy increase. Therefore is it much more advantageous to charge a low capacitance to a high voltage, because you get more energy that way. Charging a low capacitance to a high voltage is exactly what we are doing by harvesting the inductive kickback.

I'm working on a device that follows these principles, which I've described in this thread: https://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=4467.0

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Hi Itsu,
I' m not aware in how doing a inductance measurement at 10khz.
I'm using a Chinees board to plug in a coil or cap and it delivers a value.
Let me know how the 10khz method works.

My interpretation about the grenade config is that it has to absorb electrostatic energy from the antenna.
We need a field in the grenade to interact with antenna..... how this is being done we need to find out.
Inductor playes a part in this.I guess. How? We have to find out.

But in my opinion we need some excitement of standing wave  in the grenade together with inductor field coöperation.
So thats why my journey starts with the magnetic field interpretation at 2Mhz
Men could argue that tbe 28turn coil could disrupt also something inside the grenade with its squarewave's.

But enough speculating..., hands-on.... we need a sort of test/ discovery plan.

Ape

Ape,

i have an LCR meter Agilent UC1733C (https://www.keysight.com/us/en/product/U1733C/handheld-lcr-meter-100-hz-120-hz-1-khz-10-khz100-khz.html) which measures the inductance (among other things)
of a coil on several different selectable frequencies (100Hz, 120Hz, 1KHz, 10kHz and 100kHz).

As we run the Grenade between 10 to 25kHz, i selected the 10kHz range which measured the mentioned 150uH.
Therefor i always mention the Inductance at a certain frequency (150uH @ 10kHz) as the inductance varies with frequency.

To show how the inductance of a coil (in this case my Grenade) can vary by frequency i use my nanoVNA to give me the inductance value over a frequency range like here (from my post #39):

It shows at the 10kHz range (starting frequency of my nanoVNA) the same 150uH as the LCR meter, but then starts to deviate when increasing the frequency until resonance after which the grenade starts to show negative inductances meaning capacitance.
If my LCR meter would be able to measure at say 3.45MHz (marker 3 in the graph) it would show an inductance of -43.3uH and when in "auto mode" switches over to capacitance.

Itsu

Apecore,

There is connection. The high voltage of kacher is impinging on it. This impingement or pulsing affects the grenade overall performance.
Maybe this is what NickZ knows as  "disruptive operation"
I believe this pulsing is to give the electrons flow in the grenade conductor a push

Maxolous

Max: I don't relate any of the above to electrons being pushed to flow through the conductor, by the high voltage pulse.
It is a matter of interference of the magnetic flux, instead By disruption, not a push, at all. But by STOPPING, the grenade's pulse, instead.  Tesla mentions what happens when the switch is open. Not by "adding" anything.
The Kachers pulse is not being interupted, it's the grenade pulse instead, which gets affected. Big difference.
   By simply ADDING HV pulses to the grenade, we will get exactly what we all got, nothing,  no OU, no self running...

NickZ
« Last Edit: 2023-06-12, 16:54:33 by NickZ »

Ape:
   How do you think that we should analyze the idea of BEMF, and it's relation to OU? Any ideas?
    NickZ

Nick, hi

There are several methods.
The common Ruslan setup suggest a regular HV sinewave from the antenna wil be enough to creare OU.
This is not emf.
Dally used nanopulses to penetrate the inductor and or grenade.
Stalker used a interupter to get " nano" pulses from the kacher.

Do you remember Geo' s scopeshot of his kacher signals showing high dV/dt rising edges?

Getting emf from a coil can be done by switching it fast.
Ruslan could have lined its kacher up in such a way, not letting it resonate by pulsing a primary coil but switching the secondary to Vcc.
Here is were you get the nice unipolair puls. In fact half a period from the coils resonance frequency.as the other half way flows trough the bodydiode of the Mosfet.

When you ask how to analyse this I personally think we have to build a testcase were a single puls result can be stored, meaured. This together with scopeshots could point out if we are going the right direction.
Altough I've done a lot testing in this area w/o results I believe in someway the emf from a coil could be stored in the grenade when this grenade acts as a cap... and releases it when goes back to inductive again.
Itsu's nice resonance graph shows these relations.

Ape

Group: Tinkerer

tExB=qr
   Max: I don't relate any of the above to electrons being pushed to flow through the conductor, by the high voltage pulse.
It is a matter of interference of the magnetic flux, instead By disruption, not a push, at all. But by STOPPING, the grenade's pulse, instead.  Tesla mentions what happens when the switch is open. Not by "adding" anything.
The Kachers pulse is not being interupted, it's the grenade pulse instead, which gets affected. Big difference.
   By simply ADDING HV pulses to the grenade, we will get exactly what we all got, nothing,  no OU, no self running...

NickZ

I have a lot of experience with pulses over 2kv, and low ns duration.

The idea is to apply the HV and open the switch as fast as possible.  When the pulse is applied to a coil of high self-induction (no metal core), the radiant electric effect is supposed to project from the coil, in all directions, like a shock wave.  Note that this pulse is biased with DC or with a magnetic field to push it up well above zero.

This radiant electric effect is supposed interact with magnetic fields (some say that it increases the magnetic field strength.  I haven't proven or dis-proven this yet.)

I'm not sure how this radiant electric effect would apply to this sort of device...

NickZ

Nickz,

It will be much appreciated if you show me this disruption process and how to accurately implement it . Because since you've been saying it I don't know how it's done and you have never showed it here.

Maxolous

Max:
   I wish that I could show you what I mean, but the idea at this point is to understand the difference to our normal way of seeing all this.
And hopefully get closer to the truth, as there seams to be nothing but disinformation. Any ways, that's how I understand things so far.
And, I'm still hot on the trail...

NickZ

tExB=qr
article claims working principles of these devices, pumps electrons from earth: attached

circuit appears to be Naudin's: https://overunity.com/13316/a-kapanadze-generator-replication-febuary-2013/

tExB=qr
That device might look similare to the unsuspecting, but has nothing to do with this device or behaves
any thing like it and is off topic.

Sil

I'm sure you are an expert on this subject and have a garage full of working devices, but you can't spell "similar"...

I asume everybody is either working hard on testing its setup or deep diving in specific information.
Or am I the only one? ;D

can somebody explain to me why in grenade there is so many wire layers ?

I' m not sure but it sppears to me is to create a solid magnetic field wich interfeers in a way with the inductor magnetic field.
When you wind the layers in a certain way the created magnetic field at each layer point out the same direction or not?
You could make a drawing and use the right hand rule and see
if the different grenade configuration have simularity or not.
Attached a drawing I hopefully did the rigth way

The big question is what do we need.
Ape

See my answer in my post #96 here:  https://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=4471.msg104996#msg104996

Itsu

Something I will like to try too

AG,
At what frequency  is your wound grenade resonate.

Maxolous

Something I will like to try too

Hi Max,

that looks like Stalkers Version 2 Grenade which i also use now as mentioned earlier https://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=3926.msg91333#msg91333

Itsu

Hi Max,

that looks like Stalkers Version 2 Grenade which i also use now as mentioned earlier https://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=3926.msg91333#msg91333

Itsu

@Itsu,

I have seen it.
But look critically, look at it again comparing the one I just posted and yours, there is a slight difference.  Thus, if you are looking at the point that layer 2 stopped and layer 3 started in my post considering the direction of wound of layer 3, mathematically, layer 3 is in the same direction as layer 2. Please, study it.
I stand to be corrected.

Find attached.

Maxolous

Grenade winding Note a more balanced variant device can be found on the Dally thread page 163
witch needs looking into.

The inductor winding would (perhaps) need winding ob first.

Sil

https://overunity.com/12736/kapanadze-cousin-dally-free-energy/2430/

AG,

I looked at it .
It's the Bloch wall method of Late Don Smith

He said ; oneside is current Amps and the other is voltage Amps

Maxolous

Itsu,
If am correct, layer 1,2,3, are in same direction in my image notation
Same principle if winding a transformer for Inverter(layer2&3)
Maxolous

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 29
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-02, 15:12:20