PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-20, 04:03:20
News: Forum TIP:
The SHOUT BOX deletes messages after 3 hours. It is NOT meant to have lengthy conversations in. Use the Chat feature instead.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Author Topic: Akula, Ruslan, Stalker, device discussion and replications.  (Read 36606 times)

The problem is from your wiring. Earth should be earth for Tesla and PP and above that obey Right hand rule in all connections.

Maxolous

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Tesla without PP signal to modulate.
This is like the one you showed , it's clear there was no modulation in yours.

Maxolous

Hi max,

i don't agree, those are two different signals, yours is modulated (peaks opposite to each other as are the dips, mine has a dip opposite to a peak and vise versa):

Itsu

I made a new kacher secondary, based on a 37.5m length (inclusive leads) of 0.8mm magnet wire on a 5cm diameter cardboard former, see picture.

This bare secondary resonates at 2.054MHz.
In the kacher circuit it resonates at 2.715MHz
With antenna attached it resonates at 1.160MHz

So this last resonance frequency is slightly too low to match the Grenade resonance frequency of 1.229MHz (method proposed by Max).

I will do some further adjustments and measurements.

Itsu

I made a new kacher secondary, based on a 37.5m length (inclusive leads) of 0.8mm magnet wire on a 5cm diameter cardboard former, see picture.

This bare secondary resonates at 2.054MHz.
In the kacher circuit it resonates at 2.715MHz
With antenna attached it resonates at 1.160MHz

So this last resonance frequency is slightly too low to match the Grenade resonance frequency of 1.229MHz (method proposed by Max).

I will do some further adjustments and measurements.

Itsu

Itsu.

That's fine.
Adjust while running it until beatings starts if every other things are okay. Once it start beatings. There will no longer be much arcing on ant.  because absorption is taking place.
Then, think of how to fully establish your Tesla for maximum output.

Maxolous.

Group: Guest
   Itsu:
   Thanks for the info.
   My kacher also runs at around 1,1MHz. So, not too far off...
   Interesting that your 37.5 meter kacher secondary runs best at 2MHz, by itself.

Stalker mentions that everything needs to be tuned to the 37.5M grenade. Why, I don't know, yet.
Including the kacher frequency to match the antenna coil frequency. But you find that that may not be possible?
Maybe a different harmonic is needed, instead?
  I'm still trying to understand why what Stalker says does not compute. Hard to get anywhere like that...

NickZ
« Last Edit: 2023-07-15, 04:21:37 by NickZ »

Group: Restricted

Enjoy your trek through life but leave no tracks
Itsu & Nick so lets ask a question are you ignoring some thing or doing some thing arse about face ?
I mean water looks like petrol hmm but would it power my fuel burning devices ?
think about it.

Sil

---------------------------
Be aware I'm moderated because I complained about persistent trolls to Chet, folowing me round and got same treatment as perpetrators..This is the third time, You aint doing this again.

Itsu & Nick so lets ask a question are you ignoring some thing or doing some thing arse about face ?
I mean water looks like petrol hmm but would it power my fuel burning devices ?
think about it.

Sil

AG,
Thanks
Phase is everything.
When we adjust Tesla length, we are trying to match phase angle of Tesla with grenades phase angle such as nodes to nodes, anti- nodes for anti-,nodes in their multiple proportion. This is one reason we shift pulses in controlled Tesla , phase lock in other ccts like suggested by " AG" and adjusting Tesla wire length in simple kacher.

Maxolous

Itsu:
   Thanks for the info.

Stalker mentions that everything needs to be tuned to the 37.5M grenade. Why, I don't know, yet.
Including the kacher frequency to match the antenna coil frequency. But you find that that may not be possible?
Maybe a different harmonic is needed, instead?
  I'm still trying to understand why what Stalker says does not compute. Hard to get anywhere like that...

NickZ

Nick, what i find interesting is that my working frequency (2715kHz without antenna) when in a kacher circuit is somewhat close to the calculated value (3163kHz) of a secondary as caluclated by that java calculator here:

https://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=4471.msg105505#msg105505

But that the free standing resonance of 2054kHz (pinging it with a loosly coupled square wave and measuring the ringing with an attached probe) is so much lower.
I guess the probe (3pF / 10M) is loading it that much to cause that.

The antenna has a big (capaitive) influence on the kacher working frequency causing it to further drop in frequency (1160kHz) and thus totally disturbs the 37.5m length resonance frequency.
So to me this means that the 37.5m lengths as mentioned are just a starting point or reference point for building the coils (it also could have been any other random taken length IMO).

Itsu

Itsu:
   We have to keep in mind that neither Akula, Ruslan, or Stalker are experts in this field.
And what they thought and mentioned about all this, may just be only their guesses, at the time, instead of fact.

Max may still be under the impression that he needs to add more high voltage and frequency to see any interaction.
But, as I mentioned, this is not a matter of adding high voltage to low voltage, this an INTERUPTION circuit. Nor will he see any useable interaction when placing 500 watt loads on, at all.
And needs to utilize the BEMP to vibrate the surrounding ambient. Without which no extra energy will be found. As we have all seen. No matter how much more voltage you give to the kacher circuit, put a real load on the grenade output and there goes any previous false interaction. You don't believe it, try showing what that interaction can do to the bulb at the output, at higher wattages.

There are such things as real fish waves forms, as was shown by my uploading of Stalkers scope shot, not the fake scope produced ones, but the real ones, instead.
  So, now we know that the fake fish forms produced by the scope are nothing at all. As well as the "modulated" scope artifacts, produced by placing the unconnected scope probes next to the grenade. That was never the way to measure the two wave forms signals.
  We already have a 37.5M grenade, a 18M inductor, and an Earth ground line matched to 37.5, or 18M lengths. I believe those things are what are really needed, to start with.

NickZ
« Last Edit: 2023-07-15, 19:56:50 by NickZ »

Nick the main thing I notice is this

Quote Nick
  We already have a 37.5M grenade, a 18M inductor, and an Earth ground line matched to 37.5, or 18M lengths. I believe those things are what are really needed, to start with.
End quote

so have you actuly got 18 meters on your inductor winding ? So where did you see
to wind that amount for the inductor ?

Reply from Nick

AG: Well, I tried the 1/4 size (9 meters), first. Then  I built the inductor to the 1/2 size, 18M, and it worked better, for me.
  So yes, I have an 18M inductor.
  As far as how do I know to make the inductor that length, I follow the schematics and follow the instructions. Sometimes...

NickZ
« Last Edit: 2023-07-15, 21:27:02 by AlienGrey »

Be aware I'm moderated because I complained about persistent trolls to Chet, folowing me round and got same treatment as perpetrators..This is the third time, You aint doing this again.

One other thing I did notice on the Tesla coil we found on the internet is all pick up is done
along the length of the tube and the other thing is Nelson R commented on this factor
5 or 6 years back he said it was energy was being thrown out along the tube length
into the environment wasted.

Sil

Yes, but it can also be used to make free energy. Instead of wasting it.
   But, these are not like any other devices. These self runners.
   Nelson's rigs could not self run. I guess that's why he gave up on it. Like everyone else.

NickZ

I’m not sure that that principle is understood ? We need to connect 2 fields of the same kind that have a potential difference which we are going to exploit. Everything in universe is self balanced, so on our planet. Create a fight between those 2 identified fields, amplify only 1 side using materials properties while make sure the other side have a clear large path to bring its force to fight. Collection must happen on the side where we don’t intervene. Our collection is just a diversion path as nothing will be created or destroyed.

Keep it simple. The more transformation we bring to the system the more headaches.

If this post is considered off topic should be deleted and I apologise for inconvenience.

Yes, but it can also be used to make free energy. Instead of wasting it.
   But, these are not like any other devices. These self runners.
   Nelson's rigs could not self run. I guess that's why he gave up on it. Like everyone else.

NickZ
What is the reason to make it self run ? Would this change your perception about FE ? Do we need to make, let’s say, a hydroelectric generator self running ?

I just wonder if we fell into FE suppressors trap so often and so easy ? Huh

I can't help you if you don't know or care about the benefits of a free energy device.
So just keep paying your bills...

NickZ

I just used bold to highlight your edit to my post …
« Last Edit: 2023-07-16, 15:00:29 by Classic »

I can't get out of the previous post box, like I could before.
   Sorry about that.
   NickZ

Quoe from Nick
 Itsu:
   Thanks for the info.
End of quote

I have one like that (some where stored) i used .8 en copper with .7mm fishing wire between
turns simple and 18.7m mtrs on 5 cm dia tube

Maybe it's simpler then we thought ?  https://patents.google.com/patent/US11588421B1/en

Maybe it's simpler then we thought ?  https://patents.google.com/patent/US11588421B1/en
thank you forest.
I explained some  of it if you are interested. here: https://overunity.com/17735/kapanadze-and-other-fe-discussion/msg580252/#msg580252
Re: Kapanadze and other FE discussion
Wesley

The only thing the this scammer did is replacing an elevated plate with an erected pole … I wonder if US office patent is prepared to have 1 million patent request per week s I’m planning to ask for a patent for every bit on Wikipedia as this muppet did. And I expect to have al requests approved on the spot. If you look up who is this muppet you’ll find out as he tried to scam Nike in the same way and he lost all his claims in court.

Would be interesting to find out who’s holding the strings of this muppet.

The only thing the this scammer did
Talking about the patent application posted by forest:
I feel great discomfort due to  your  words
It was a child not a scammer. Patent was filed with help of his parents.
look here :
https://overunity.com/17735/kapanadze-and-other-fe-discussion/dlattach/attach/192226/image//
 and I was surprised - it was ~4 years old boy. today this kid is ~8 years old
https://d10j3mvrs1suex.cloudfront.net/s:bzglfiles/u/552148/5651d97622e84dc5f8bd23134d35ffaaa53f886e/original/rob-and-kieran-santa-monica.jpg/!!/b%3AW1sic2l6ZSIsInBob3RvIl1d/meta%3AeyJzcmNCdWNrZXQiOiJiemdsZmlsZXMifQ%3D%3D.jpg
of course we don't know how old was the picture .

I hope it helps
Wesley
« Last Edit: 2023-07-17, 02:59:24 by stivep »

Guys:
   This is not a rants thread, so please stay with the topic of this thread.
   Thanks,

NickZ

please stay with the topic of this thread.
 Thanks,
NickZ
I absolutely  agree with you.  Thank you for that comment.
Corrected :
Forest delivered  solution proved to be right:
https://overunity.com/17735/kapanadze-and-other-fe-discussion/msg580256/#msg580256
in accumulation of energy from lightning  by slowing it  down..
we deal with electrostatic energy triggered by lightning  or e,g. atmospheric 1V
that uses e.g. wind powered  interrupter-switch( look at video there ).
Constant current of  0.1Ax10000V=1000W in its form can be in a constant discharge into .....energy storage and processing.
For 10kV we need 100m hill and some  easy trick.
Look at 30 seconds of this video: https://youtu.be/2rVdEhyMR6A?t=111
Kapanadze and his first replicator  SR used weak spark and ground wire, so was Akula, Ruslan. Stalker.

It is inflammatory or aggressive or insulting sight kicking  triggered by member "classic"  that makes audience  reaction  defocused.

Wesley
« Last Edit: 2023-07-17, 18:15:02 by stivep »

Wesley:
   My comment was mainly directed at you. As we already know that you like to write long essays about yourself and your dealings in Russia and other Slavic countries. However if you do this here again, you will be moderated. And any one else that is here to rant. We've heard it all many time before...And I asked you nicely, and you keep it up.
  This is a research and development thread concerning Akula, Ruslan, and Stalker replications. Got it...
   Glad that you "absolutely agree" with me

NickZ

I didn't mean to disturb but had a flash of idea looking at this patent : what if our Akula, Ruslan, Stalker or similar device is just an antenna capable of retrieving electrostatic energy from air at high rate, what if there is no necessity to go up in elevation like Tesla once said but to construct proper antenna with proper electronic switch ?

Group: Professor

I have seen your cct. but ity not 4046 as described.
Is the 4046 PLL circuit supposed to affect the push-pull's frequency and phase ?

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-20, 04:03:20