PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-18, 20:00:44
News: If you have a suggestion or need for a new board title, please PM the Admins.
Please remember to keep topics and posts of the FE or casual nature. :)

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Author Topic: Akula, Ruslan, Stalker, device discussion and replications.  (Read 36424 times)

My idea is to test proper coils interactions rather then proper frequency, I believe it does not matter what frequency you use , the same said Kapanadze. The magic is in coils interactions. Kapanadze said he had power coil which is not directly coupled to others yet placed in correct position to attract energy from ambient. I believe this coil is shorted.

Group: Guest
  Yet, Kapanadze may have had little to do with actually designing and building himself any of the shown devices.
Or actually knew how and why they worked. He knew and showed just how to turn them on... That was it, especially in his last demo video which only someone trained in electronic circuits could have built. But,  Not Tariel...
   So, that knowledge is still alive and well. Hidden in secrecy still.

NickZ

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Itsu:
    Why are you wanting to lock the frequency?
Does your Kacher signal vary and needs that elaborate circuit to control that? As each of those components is hogging up a bit of the input power.
   As I had mentioned, my Kacher is tuned to its best output, using a current transformer,  and does not vary in frequency.

I am not blaming any body, just curious about the reason for the circuit.

Perhaps Verpies can try to post now, to see if he can. After Grum unlocked this thread.
Same with Ape, and anyone else.
   Thanks Grum for looking into this. Most everyone was getting on my case about me locking them out.

NickZ

Edit:

The reason for placing the pulse in the PP Off time is due to there being less resistance at that point, for the interference circuit to do it's job. This was mentioned by Stalker, as you know, or remember him showing that scope shot that I posted a few times. No ones replication has shown that pulse. Which to me does look like what we need to have.

So, first I think we need to look for the proper interaction, which so far has not been found nor shown working, at all.
And, which without the yoke circuits and the rest of the device will be impossible to find. As the yoke is the heart of this set up. And it is what creates the strong pulses that excite the surrounding ambient, and allow extra energy back into the coils of the device, and out to the load. Without that interaction, no extra energy will be obtained. No matter how many electrons you try to "shake loose" using extreme additive high voltage pulses.
Like AG would say, "sorry to break your bubble".  Or, something like that...

Even though many people have tried to show how these devices work, few understand what it takes. And none will actually show it self running, at this time. So it's up to us, now...

Nick,

it is not me that is wanting to lock the frequency of the kacher.

If you read the sequence of posts above, you will see that Max was mentioning that: "it is better for Tesla pace be determined by Push-pull than push-pull be determined by Tesla" (the latter being my 50:1 / PLL setup).

For his "it is better for Tesla pace be determined by Push-pull", he pointed to a diagram of a circuit doing just that, but that, in my opinion, only locked the kacher in frequency, but without any relationship to the push-pull frequency.

I eventually had to build that circuit to prove to him how it behaved.

Anyway, i will see if i can continue with my 50:1 divider / PLL to sync the push-pull to see if i can create the modulated kacher signal Max was showing earlier in this thread.
With the kacher and push-pull being locked to a 50:1 relationship it should be easier to do.

Itsu

Thank you Itsu:
    For hanging in there. Hopefully we can get in touch with some one who knows the ropes.
   I am waiting for you guys to get on the same page, so we can compare notes, and all.
  Max said, show us how well it works, or something like that...
  Sorry, too many rum drinks... Not today ...

NickZ

Group: Restricted

Enjoy your trek through life but leave no tracks
Egorek circuit Katcher circuit driver.

Here is that 4046 wave form when used correctly as in that circuit.

---------------------------
Be aware I'm moderated because I complained about persistent trolls to Chet, folowing me round and got same treatment as perpetrators..This is the third time, You aint doing this again.

AG:
  How can you tell if the driver is used "correctly"?
  Does he show it self running, while connected to a scope? Or the results at the output?

NickZ

AG:
  How can you tell if the driver is used "correctly"?
  Does he show it self running, while connected to a scope? Or the results at the output?

NickZ
the scope shot can be seen that the data window is in phase with the data window width timing width slot
and the VFO katcher drive frequency.
You might notice the null part makes use of one of the 494 phase output FET drivers unlike the PLL Itsu is showing.
In witch his 494 is run in a slave mode and phase correction might well be rewired due to internal device delays.

That's what it does and it's doing it in that scope shot.

Re asking Igorik for demonstration he is in the spirit world, Or ask Vasik041 for details or a pointer to the original

Be aware I'm moderated because I complained about persistent trolls to Chet, folowing me round and got same treatment as perpetrators..This is the third time, You aint doing this again.

"That's what it does", does not answer the question. Nor that's what it did, at one time.
What does that do at the output, once disconnecting the supply feed? Or are scope shots enough to know if that circuit allows " correctly" for self running. Scope shots are great,  but don't tell the whole story. And we've seen a lot of scope shots, but not a single self runner.

NickZ
« Last Edit: 2023-08-15, 22:21:03 by NickZ »

AG: 
    You have your own  Don Smith thread, so please compare Don Smiths ideas, there.

Ape has not shown anything new and working.  So, I think that he has nothing to show.

NickZ

« Last Edit: 2023-08-18, 15:23:51 by NickZ »

AG:
   If you don't like the way that I run this thread, then don't post here.
   If you keep up your insults and distractions you will be moderated. Got it! 
Same with Max.

NickZ

EDIT: today Fri Aug 18
   Thanks Grum, the same thing that happened with you, now happened to me. Sorry about that...
I removed a POST, and do not know how to even remove a thread. The system may have done the rest.
    And no AG, I did NOT ever ask the admin to remove the thread, either.   
   Thanks again Grum
   Cheers,
   NickZ     
« Last Edit: 2023-08-18, 16:52:03 by NickZ »

Group: Renaissance Man

Buy me a cigar
No problem Nick…. O0

However I don’t think you’d have been asleep at 6PM. The forum clock is running @ GMT or UTC and at this moment I’m ahead of it by 1 hour as we’re currently running in BST ( British summer time ) I believe that you’re 6 hours behind me.

Cheers Grum.

Nanny state ? Left at the gate !! :)

Yes, Grum I was awake at 6 Pm. And did remove a post, not the entire thread, as far as I know.
In any case I'll take care of watching out for that in the future. Now that I can see that I have somehow removed the entire thread, without knowing it. My apologies to all.
  Still learning how this forum works...

NickZ
« Last Edit: 2023-08-19, 23:22:43 by NickZ »

Group: Renaissance Man

Buy me a cigar
Sorry Nick that’s outside of my moderation access. Verpies will have to get in touch with admin.

Cheers Grum.

Nanny state ? Left at the gate !! :)

Group: Ambassador

Sorry I just noticed comment
Peter will look into this tomorrow after work

Verpies should also send a note

Ok, guys,  thanks for the help.

NickZ

Guys, let me know if you can post now.  Verpies,  and anyone else.
I have unlocked this thread now, so it should be working.
  I don't know what is going on, so please excuse any confusion.
     NickZ

Group: Professor

Guys, let me know if you can post now.  Verpies,  and anyone else.
I have unlocked this thread now, so it should be working.
  I don't know what is going on, so please excuse any confusion.
     NickZ
I can post now

I didn't mean to disturb but had a flash of idea looking at this patent : what if our Akula, Ruslan, Stalker or similar device is just an antenna capable of retrieving electrostatic energy from air at high rate, what if there is no necessity to go up in elevation like Tesla once said but to construct proper antenna with proper electronic switch ?
What if it's not ?

Why are you wanting to lock the frequency?
I don't think he does.  He's just exploring the detail suggested by someone else.

It is as if I told him that this device must have a thick-walled slotted aluminum tube inside the coils to work and him exploring this detail despite not being the author of it.

...and you don't need all those op amps
So how would you drive the TL494 with the 74HC4046 without these op-amps ?

and it doesn't take into account the propagation delay  of the gate drivers or the mos FETs
Actually a PLL can compensate for any delays, as it will adjust its VCO to keep the signals at its phase comparator in-phase.  If one of these signals is picked up after the MOSFET, then the delay introduced by the MOSFET will be compensated for as well.

I wouldn't do it like that, I think I would have the 494 free running and lock the 4096 to 50 times the 494 and use the output of the vfo to drive the
tesla or HF HV generator. it does work because i have run tests with a SG and scope.

AG:
   Then why don't you do that???
Or is this all theoretical?

NickZ

"By the way, now, for a first time you see my apparatus om Houston street, which I used for obtaining oscillations, damped and undamped as well . But it was necessary to state that while others, who had been using my apparatus, but without my experience, have produced with it  damped oscillations, my oscillations were almost invariably continuous, or undamped, because my circuits were so designed that they have a very small damping factor. Even if I operated with very low frequencies, I allways obtained continuous, or undamped, waves for the reason that I designed my circuits as nonradiative circuits." : Nikola Tesla

I conclude that the essence was in construction of device which oscillate even if powered by very low frequencies

AG:
   Then why don't you do that???
Or is this all theoretical?

NickZ
Nick if you go back a few posts Max posted a Igorek PLL circuit all you have to do is add a Divider
Itsu was talking about between 3 and 4 on the 4046. You can do that can't you you have a scope and a SG
good luck i'm sure that the 4046 section can be got to work, give you some thing to do.  :)

regarding your device, are you going to buy Rick Rich's Don Smith book?
Well can you let us all know the secret once you find out ?  ;D
« Last Edit: 2023-08-26, 11:24:44 by AlienGrey »

"By the way, now, for a first time you see my apparatus om Houston street, which I used for obtaining oscillations, damped and undamped as well . But it was necessary to state that while others, who had been using my apparatus, but without my experience, have produced with it  damped oscillations, my oscillations were almost invariably continuous, or undamped, because my circuits were so designed that they have a very small damping factor. Even if I operated with very low frequencies, I allways obtained continuous, or undamped, waves for the reason that I designed my circuits as nonradiative circuits." : Nikola Tesla

I conclude that the essence was in construction of device which oscillate even if powered by very low frequencies
What are you talking about ?

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-18, 20:00:44