PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-18, 20:03:55
News: Registration with the OUR forum is by admin approval.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 29
Author Topic: Akula, Ruslan, Stalker, device discussion and replications.  (Read 36424 times)

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Itsu,

To be candid I just heard that Stalker said that by closing the terminals of grenade coil, it will be in ½wave mode .In your case your are looking for a frequency of res. Which doubles your previous resonance. I don't think that is possible.

Now looking at his, he only got 0.91MHZ. that I believe is a far cry from his ¼ wave res. howbeit ½wave res.

I think there are more to these.

So what do you think his ¼ wave res. or ½wave res. is?

IMHO, why not use wound current sensor as in video.

I can do that, but my current probe does the same thing at more accurate levels, but i will retest using such a current transformer.

Since 5.691MHZ is your peak of 3rd res. I think you get a diy current sensor  and sweep b/w your 119KHZ and 163KHZ while doing that, you might hit. Frequency where 5.6MHZ is outstanding amongst others.

If  5.691MHZ is my peak of 3rd res., why does the base peak (1.879MHz) does not show up in the current sweep?

Itsu

So what do you think his ¼ wave res. or ½wave res. is?

Itsu,

From my assessment, the shortest length of wire that we use is 37.5 mtrs . This naturally res at 2.0MHZ. I want to believe he used the length above. If he his getting .91MHZ @ ½wave res. the wire must have been too long which is not possible.

I can do that, but my current probe does the same thing at more accurate levels, but i will retest using such a current transformer.

Okay, I rely on CT anyhow.

If  5.691MHZ is my peak of 3rd res., why does the base peak (1.879MHz) does not show up in the current sweep?
Itsu

It's there, maybe not toopronounced. Sweep slowly  by  adjusting your SG digit to tenths. As you slowly sweep, it will sprout may not too much.

Maxolous

Itsu:
   Are you using some kind of ground line connected to the grenade, or not. If so, how long and what type.
  Perhaps the grenade does not respond the same as a regular wound coil.
  Remember that Stalker built up 25 different grenades, not just one. To get one that worked...  If true.
  Can you place a link to the video where Stalker is showing similar tests as you are doing, please.

NickZ

Nickz

https://youtu.be/ObQFTTJimuI

Group: Guest
Itsu:
  Ok thanks, no earth ground...
   Seams like what Stalkers says about 1/2 wave while shorting the grenade output is not what he is showing. Nor do any of the frequencies make much sense to me. Brings more questions, than answers.
   T-1000 sent me an email mentioning the use of the CT to test for the best interaction  between the kacher and grenade circuit.
Seams that Ruslan also mentiones the use of the CT, as well. But, I have not used it for tuning the induction circuits to highest current output, as well.  Should work for that, also, though.
  My question: what are the actual inductor, grenade, and Kacher frequencies supposed to be, while self running? Never shown...

NickZ

Max,

It also showed the increasing current on the 1st peak when touching with my hand and a decreasing current in the 2nd peak when touching.

Itsu

Still considering the above concern, I don't think it's critical whether the inductor gives the increase or the grenade side. I realized it's a function of how you put your current probe or CT. Simply put, if you reversed your scope probe at the terminals of CT, you would get increase the other way round

I just want to  point that out quickly.

Maxolous

I redid my tests (PP.PDF) using a current transformer (CT) but the results are similar as with my current probe although i now have more signal (30 turns on the CT (black ferrite core)) to work with.

There is now another peak close before the first i had at 1.1MHz, but still the biggest peak is at 1.334MHz, followed by a lesser peak at 5.560MHz.

The 1.334MHz peak (biggest) shows an INCREASE in current amplitude when touching the Grenade hot end and the lesser 5.560Mhz peak shows a DECREASE in current amplitude when touching the Grenade hot end, just like Stalker showed (thus WITHOUT changing the CT probe leads).

With the increased signal from the CT i can now make out more signals on the FFT so i would be able to continue from step 9.

Concerning Nick his question: i don't know and i wonder if there is one good answer.

Itsu

Let nobody be distracted or held back by my focus on the Grenade.

Nick has opened this thread for everyone working on these Akula, Ruslan and Stalker devices as the title of this thread mentions.

Please post your progress or problems you have encountered on these devices so we as a group can discuss them and find solutions.

So Geofusion, Apecore, Maxolous, Justawatt, Jeg, Vasik41, L0stf0x to name a few and all others interested in these devices, feel free to join and contribute.

Itsu

As i mentioned in my for-last post, with the CT i now can get some good signals using the FFT function on the scope, so i could continue from step 9 in the PP.pdf.

I found my peaks (in the 125 to 147kHz range) to be interesting be 142.57kHz, 135.62kHz and 129.3kHz (steps 10 to 16).

The 142.62kHz also gives a peak on 1MHz (step 19), so choosing that one.

With this frequency (142.62kHz), i see some fish like signals on 133.334kHz, 1.34Mhz and 5.562.5Mhz, and this last one also when in sine wave (steps 21 / 22), see screenshot:

The modulation frequency of this fish like signal seems to be 4.472Hz (so much lower than Stalker his 32.47Hz), step 24.

So here i stopped so i did not test to see if with 4.4Hz on the push-pull my Grenade gets hot like mentioned in step 24.

Also i still have my doubts if these fish like modulated signals i see are no artifacts created by the scope at these ultra slow time base settings

Itsu

Hi Itsu,

I think contributing together would make sense only when we do an overal review in where we stand with this setup.
Neither Ruslan, Stalker, Dally or some other the setups have lots in common. So a review can be done regarding the overall mode of operation.... ( this Mode of Operation schould be defined first, even when its not clear we must set a idea and unless proven wrong we got to hold to it)
When we all agree on how we think this setup operates we have to define the conditions.
These conditions need to be challenged in a sort of testplan.

Executing this in a controlled matter and adjusting based on test results will not only lead us to our goal but also prevent us from doing the same ineffective steps over again.

Personally looking back I did a replication of the Ruslan setup, as a lot of us I didn't came further glowing a vew bulbs like a buck booster setup. Something is missing.

My take on how this setup as it is presented to us on youtube operates is;
We create a LF signal in the grenade and by injecting a HF signal the mixer (grenade) it gets mixed and feeds the load.

We can discuss a lot about what is seen on schematics and is it really as build as shown on youtube?
I doubt it... but this discussion is another one but unfortunately needs to be challenged also going forward.
For who is interested in my view as I have several red flags in Ruslans YT presentation as what is not consistent.

So whats missing or in other words which step inside the system is not working properly?

To start with a topic...
As I understand the charging effect of the grenade by the kacher isn't succesfull, we only see a induction result when kacher and grenade have same resonance frequency.
So can we charge the grenade with AC from a regular tesla coil setup? Or do we need unipolair pulses... which is often stated by Ruslan.
But how does he manage to produce unipolair pulses with a TC?

This part of the process is in my opinion not enough highligthed and would in my opinion be the first step to accomplish.

Grt,
Ape

Ape, Hi.
 Good to see you opening up a bit. You asked, " What is missing.???  Good question.  Let's see ...
  As I had mentioned, the Kachers job is not to "charge",  but to interrupt the magnetic field, at just the right frequency. That's how I see it, so far. And is what I am looking for in these replication efforts. Not to just to add or "charge" up, vibrate electrons loose, nor any of that, but to interrupt the magnetic flow instead. But, we may not agree on any of this, since no one has shown anything that actually works, up to now. However, the above comment is how I see, and understand that it deals with BEMF to excite the surrounding ambient, and thus extract or harvest any usefully extra energy therefrom. Of course, I did not just make this all up, but, its logic is based on Tesla's Ideas, on the interuptor circuits, well as others. These are the big differences that need to be tested, and confirmed. About what is missing. So first trying to understand and verify these theories, and understand it's workings. Which are Not just working, by normal "induction",  as we know it.

NickZ

Hi Nick,

I think your explanation is a good start in approaching it.... giving it a name,..

Is " charging by interrupting magnetic field"  were we come together?
At the end we both want the same..... current trough load.

But lets hold this one and let the others say something too.... at the end we agree on the first definition.
Next step how to qualify in order to test and  to validate.

Grt,
Ape

I doubt that we can interupt a magnetic field.

Magnetic fields are able to penetrate anything, and it is not possible to shield off a magnetic field, it only can be guided away through (mu)metal etc. or like in transformers and toroids.
Also the field (shape / direction) can be manipulated like through using another (opposing) magnetic field see picture below.

What can be interrupted is the current that creates this magnetic field, so perhaps we need to concentrate on doing that.

Itsu

I think you are right about the nature of magnetic field. Am I correct by saying magnetic fields can guide the electrons?
If so this makes it even more complexer.

Its for me still unclear what the purpose is of interrupting the kacher signal.
Let me add some suggestions to make it more specific

1-Disrupting current in the inductor loop, to guide a current from a to b?

2-Or disrupting as it are  impulses with high dV/dt create a electrostatic disruption, which also can contribute to a higher magnetic field if I'm correct.

3- Are there other options left?

What can be interrupted is the current that creates this magnetic field, so perhaps we need to concentrate on doing that.

Itsu

Yes, I think we need to examine what this does or is it at least to see what effects it creates.
First thing what comes to my mind is that ... which current?
Inductorloop or grenade?

I guess we start with inductorloop due to the fact it sits between kacher signal and grenade.
Current in inductorloop is relatively high, so what is the impact done by the kacher signap.
And if doing a test what do we expect to see?

Concerning the fish like signal Stalker showed in his pp.pdf video and which i was able to replicate (see few posts above), i was wondering if this is not some kind of artifact created by the scope due to the ultra low time base setting used.

It turns out it is as i just found out.

I omitted the Grenade and CT used and hooked the FG (5.562.5Mhz sine wave 10Vpp) directly to the scope probe, and with the same low time base setting (40ms/div.) i had no problem to get the same fish like (100% modulated AM) signal at the same 4.4Hz repetition frequency (with higher amplitude).

So to me this means that this fish like signal is NOT something we should be looking for when looking for something special as it is not.

This also makes me wonder why someone like Stalker is pointing out this in some of his video's and if he is aware that this is some artifact created by his scope.

Itsu

Itsu:
   Great deductions. So to assume that interrupting the current in the magnetic field is therefore causing the mentioned effect of interrupting the magnetic field, boils down to the same BEMF effect. Which needs to be harvested from.
So, to test this idea what needs to be done?
I remember Ruslan saying something about the,  "fish forms" you don't need them. Use the scope the see the frequency", etc, forget the fish.

NickZ

Hi Ape,

Am I correct by saying magnetic fields can guide the electrons?

Both an electric and magnetic field can deflect (guide) electrons as been done in a CRT, see this wiki:  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cathode-ray_tube
I am not sure if this is happening inside the Grenade / Inductor / Antenna.

Its for me still unclear what the purpose is of interrupting the kacher signal.

I think interrupting the Kacher is causing a lower average input into the Kacher and focussing the Kacher signal into a burst like signal as that seems all what is needed.

1-Disrupting current in the inductor loop, to guide a current from a to b?

2-Or disrupting as it are  impulses with high dV/dt create a electrostatic disruption, which also can contribute to a higher magnetic field if I'm correct.

3- Are there other options left?

Why we need a burst like Kacher signal or, as also has been showed, a nanopulse signal is still open for debate i think.
My understanding initially was that it might force the highly reactive current inside the Inductor (see it as a Primary for the Grenade) somehow to become real current, w.o.w, in phase with the Inductor voltage.

First thing what comes to my mind is that ... which current?
Inductorloop or grenade?

I guess we start with inductorloop due to the fact it sits between kacher signal and grenade.
Current in inductorloop is relatively high, so what is the impact done by the kacher signap.
And if doing a test what do we expect to see?

My guess is also the Inductor current as the Antenna has the most influence on it.

How to test this is another matter.

Itsu

Itsu:
   Great deductions. So to assume that interrupting the current in the magnetic field is therefore causing the mentioned effect of interrupting the magnetic field, boils down to the same BEMF effect. Which needs to be harvested from.
So, to test this idea what needs to be done?
I remember Ruslan saying something about the,  "fish forms" you don't need them. Use the scope the see the frequency", etc, forget the fish.

NickZ

Nick,

up till now i have not seen that the BEMF (created by a collapsing magnetic field) can have more energy in it than what was initially needed to create that magnetic field.
So there is nothing to "harvest" IMO.

I have done some tests with that (Melnichenco thread here: https://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=4312.0 ), which showed that COP stayed below 1, but who knows as Melnichenco's setup is different.

Good to know that Ruslan has said this about the "fish forms":   you don't need them. Use the scope the see the frequency", etc, forget the fish.

Itsu

I think interrupting the Kacher is causing a lower average input into the Kacher and focussing the Kacher signal into a burst like signal as that seems all what is needed.

Why we need a burst like Kacher signal or, as also has been showed, a nanopulse signal is still open for debate i think.
My understanding initially was that it might force the highly reactive current inside the Inductor (see it as a Primary for the Grenade) somehow to become real current, w.o.w, in phase with the Inductor voltage.

I agree, the input of the kacher to grenade is much less when kacher is interupted.
Also I think nano pulsing is a good  option as it easier to adjust.

Lets not forget, Ruslan showed a nice kacher setup but never showed ( in my opinion) a video where the signal is showed on a working device.
I also suspect that things are different connected as assumed.

I am saying this because we need to basically follow the fundamentals which bring us succes and not the visuals which are presented on YT.

I think Itsu you made a good proposition in stating to change the reactive current by interrupting/ impulsing, here in the inductorloop we have hidden kWatts.
I' d like to propose with this subject first.
If you all agree I'd like to mention first what different methods we have to use.

Ape

Ps, AG,.. I saw your posting but its hard to understand what you have done and with what. Could you explain again by pointing out what setup and what test is done🤔

In my opinion we gave the following options to disrupt the reactive current in the inductor:

1- impulsing with nano pulser
2- disrupting by kacher
3- impulsing with emf from external coil
4-??

So what are the parameters to be adjustable?

1- voltage impuls/ interupt
2- duration impuls/ interupt
3- interval impuls/ interupt
4- amount of impulses/ interupts in one cycle

Its reasonable to assume that item 3 is directly corrolated to the inductorloop frequency.
So we need synchronisation and a way to delay the impuls in the inductor wave cycle.

Personally I have a CT in the inductorloop connected to a comperator which results in a square wave equal to the inductor frequency
Within this squarewave I can delay the impuls.
I have a impuls circuit which I believe is designed by Nelsonrocha and shown on youtube by Master ivo.
It has the abillity to generate half wave bemf pulses from a coil, by adjusting the number of windings you can alter the puls duration. Using positive or negative voltage the impuls is either negative or positive.

Ape

In my opinion we gave the following options to disrupt the reactive current in the inductor:

1- impulsing with nano pulser
2- disrupting by kacher
3- impulsing with emf from external coil
4-??

No.4 should be Amplification brought about by resonance to create  overunity.

So what are the parameters to be adjustable?

1- voltage impuls/ interupt
2- duration impuls/ interupt
3- interval impuls/ interupt
4- amount of impulses/ interupts in one cycle

Its reasonable to assume that item 3 is directly corrolated to the inductorloop frequency.
So we need synchronisation and a way to delay the impuls in the inductor wave cycle.

Personally I have a CT in the inductorloop connected to a comperator which results in a square wave equal to the inductor frequency
Within this squarewave I can delay the impuls.
I have a impuls circuit which I believe is designed by Nelsonrocha and shown on youtube by Master ivo.
It has the abillity to generate half wave bemf pulses from a coil, by adjusting the number of windings you can alter the puls duration. Using positive or negative voltage the impuls is either negative or positive.

Ape

Stalker showed how Push-pull signal can be accurately delayed by  putting a NAND gate cct b/w TL494 and your MOSFET driver.

Maxolous

Hi Max,

why do you think that "Amplification" and "Resonance" are linked together?

When you look at this wiki:  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Resonance about resonance there you will not find any reference to amplification.

In the "Overview" part it nicely mentions that there are "some losses from cycle to cycle, called damping", so instead of amplification, there is always some dampening.

In the "Q factor" part it also mentions that:  "A high value for Q indicates a lower rate of energy loss relative to the stored energy, i.e., the system is lightly damped".

Itsu

Itsu:
   Your last comment makes little sense to me .
As the point of obtaining resonance is to improve the output, and override or minimise the dampening loses. Or else why would resonance frequency match be used if it has no affect on the output. Also, they are talking about normal closed circuit operations. Not open circuit devices. Such as the self runners, that we are interested in reproducing.

NickZ
« Last Edit: 2023-06-10, 23:04:25 by NickZ »

Max,
Do you mean standingwave resonance and have the grenade on one side open?

Ape

Group: Experimentalist

Buy me a beer
Hi Max,

why do you think that "Amplification" and "Resonance" are linked together?

When you look at this wiki:  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Resonance about resonance there you will not find any reference to amplification.

In the "Overview" part it nicely mentions that there are "some losses from cycle to cycle, called damping", so instead of amplification, there is always some dampening.

In the "Q factor" part it also mentions that:  "A high value for Q indicates a lower rate of energy loss relative to the stored energy, i.e., the system is lightly damped".

Itsu

Excellent post, Itsu.

Resonance directly will never produce OU, but you can use LCR circuits to produce effects that can AID in possible OU.

If you have a simple boost circuit of a charge choke, mosfet, diode, and capacitor, as long as you have a constant DC input you will have a constant DC output. Now where does resonance come into this?

If you remove the diode and replace it with a coil you will have a resonant circuit, the output will be a sine wave at the LC resonance. But there is still no OU!!

So we make the resonant circuit into a resonating vibrator (loads and loads of delays). So we now have loads and loads of sine waves. But there still is no OU.

All these waves have a high amplitude, they are all resonant, and because the mosfet switch is driven by a square wave, the LC frequency of the waves will be increased by the multiplication of the drive frequency of the mosfet. But still no OU.

Now all these waves are sine waves, so we can place a diode on the output and collect the pulses in a capacitor. But this is still not OU.

The voltage you have collected in the capacitor is HV, and if you could discharge it rapidly you would have a high current. But still not OU.

I'm sure you are getting the idea.

Regards

Mike

---------------------------
"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."
Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 29
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-18, 20:03:55