PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-02, 23:19:07
News: Forum TIP:
The SHOUT BOX deletes messages after 3 hours. It is NOT meant to have lengthy conversations in. Use the Chat feature instead.

Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Lutec's Motor-Generator  (Read 16747 times)

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Buy me some coffee
What is needed to know here too is that the two inventors sold the patent to a new owner in 2013-06-26.

The new owner is ENGEN HOLDINGS PTY LTD, AUSTRALIA.  Who are they?  An oil company... see this:
https://www.bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/snapshot.asp?privcapid=308793284

So it may not be surprising the new owner did not pay the yearly fee after a while...

Perhaps Brad has further pieces of information on this patent.

Gyula

The LUTEC generator design was sold to MOBIL Australia,but the patent rights were listed under ENGEN HOLDINGS,which was a branch of company for MOBILin the 90's.-AFAIK.

What a great way to burry a device.
First you buy the rights to the device.
You then patent the device under your name.
You then stop paying patent fee's,so as not to waste any more money.
Then,even though the patent is no longer valid,no one else can obtain a patent for the device.
How ever,if the owner of the patent pays all overdue fee's,the patent once again becomes valid.
Makes you wonder if there just waiting for the oil to run out C.C

Now,why would a billion dollar company buy the rights to a device that people say dose not work ?

Who can put 2 and 2 together?

Brad

---------------------------
Never let your schooling get in the way of your education.

Group: Tinkerer

Who can put 2 and 2 together?

Brad

Got me, can't work that one out. Bad day in procurement office?

Buy me some coffee
I will add,but cannot confirm,that John and Lou received 6.8 million for the design rights.

A good chunk of cash for a device that dose not work.

I will continue on with the -non-sense pulse motor.

Brad

Group: Tinkerer

I will add,but cannot confirm,that John and Lou received 6.8 million for the design rights.

A good chunk of cash for a device that dose not work.

I will continue on with the -non-sense pulse motor.

Brad
wow 6.8mill fors omething that didn't work. Bet that bloke got sacked

Buy me some coffee
wow 6.8mill fors omething that didn't work. Bet that bloke got sacked

Im sure he is fine.
In fact,probably got a promotion  O0

For EXON-MOBIL, 6.8 Mil is mere pocket change. That was just insurance to make sure it never made it public since quarterly net profits are in the billions.

Group: Elite

It's turtles all the way down
For EXON-MOBIL, 6.8 Mil is mere pocket change. That was just insurance to make sure it never made it public since quarterly net profits are in the billions.

If true, it should give us hope that we won't be "taken out", rather will be rewarded whether our device works or not, provided we can make enough noise in the media about it, as the Lutec inventors did. If true, this sort of negates "conspiracy hypotheses" that abound.

The Lutec build description is fairly well explained in the patent, which has not been "pulled" so anyone can construct the device for his own use, provided you have enough faith that it delivers the goods. In that regard, it did make it to the public, as the patent has not been locked away for "national (oil) security purposes"

I do suspect that before handing out 6.8 million (unconfirmed, this needs verification) and setting unnecessary precedents they (oil boys) would save a lot of money by hiring some good engineers for a few thou to check it out. If it did work. 6.8 million (needs fact check) would be not be nearly enough money for such a paradigm shattering device, e.g. some simple loss of limb accident cases pay that much. This would be worth hundreds of millions or more.
« Last Edit: 2019-01-12, 01:43:48 by ion »

"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

Buy me some coffee
 author=ion link=topic=3131.msg71106#msg71106 date=1547230614]

The Lutec build description is fairly well explained in the patent,

Provided they disclosed all the workings of the device.
There were also about 7 different configurations of the LUTEC generator--which one dose the patent describe ?.

Brad

Group: Experimentalist

Buy me a beer
Where is the generator now, that is the question. The video machine is quite big and looks heavy, no solid state of the art there I think, all relays etc.

The amount of money is not always the swaying amount, that was the sweetener for the nasty end of the deal. For a lot less they may have just disappeared if you get my drift, or slapped with some government official secrets act.

Regards

Mike

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."
Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

Buy me some coffee
Where is the generator now, that is the question. The video machine is quite big and looks heavy, no solid state of the art there I think, all relays etc.

Regards

Mike

Which version of the generator?,as there were many different versions.

The amount of money is not always the swaying amount, that was the sweetener for the nasty end of the deal. For a lot less they may have just disappeared if you get my drift, or slapped with some government official secrets act.

Reminds me of the Stan Meyer saga.
Whats the chances of dropping dead on the steps of the hotel you were having dinner at with the Arabs who you just refused a billion dollar deal with  C.C

Buy me a beer
Which version of the generator?,as there were many different versions.

Reminds me of the Stan Meyer saga.
Whats the chances of dropping dead on the steps of the hotel you were having dinner at with the Arabs who you just refused a billion dollar deal with  C.C

I am talking about some years ago of the video of the picture that was posted by Graham, I have not seen any others.

Well I have seen more than most of the Stan Meyer things, I have seen the autopsy both official and non official, yes two. It was near instant, death from a cyanide derivative which when hits the brain it turns it to gelly after death, a stroke does not do that, it was a chemical reaction over a few hours afterwards. The time difference between two autopsies, the first a stroke and the second poison.

Regards

Mike 8)

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

Buy me some coffee
I am talking about some years ago of the video of the picture that was posted by Graham, I have not seen any others.

Well I have seen more than most of the Stan Meyer things, I have seen the autopsy both official and non official, yes two. It was near instant, death from a cyanide derivative which when hits the brain it turns it to gelly after death, a stroke does not do that, it was a chemical reaction over a few hours afterwards. The time difference between two autopsies, the first a stroke and the second poison.

Regards

Mike 8)

The models i am aware of.

I like the last one  O0

Buy me a beer
The 5th one is the one I saw many years ago, a demo of it working if I remember, maybe it was their first.

Regards

Mike 8)

RexResearch puts down the fallacy to incorrect measurement.

In the end, the only safe way is to measure the rate of increase in temperature of a bath of water.

Pages: 1 [2]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-02, 23:19:07