PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-02, 11:59:09
News: A feature is available which provides a place all members can chat, either publicly or privately.
There is also a "Shout" feature on each page. Only available to members.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 23
Author Topic: Graham Gunderson Energy conference High COP demonstration  (Read 213420 times)
Group: Ambassador

Being discussed here

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/20199-energy-conference-graham-gunderson.html
All comments welcome

there was some mention of a Mcfree MO ...but all is speculative ATM ,

respectfully

Chet K
« Last Edit: 2016-07-15, 21:22:14 by poynt99 »

Group: Professor

Graham is a recent member of this forum posting as energyiseverywhere.

Smudge

Graham seems to make an amazing impression on the people he meets , and he is Open sourcing his work too !!
Our world needs more men Like this !

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Buy me some coffee
Graham seems to make an amazing impression on the people he meets , and he is Open sourcing his work too !!
Our world needs more men Like this !

Well i went and read the thread at EF,as i to think Graham is a decent guy.

Everything was looking great,and some very high COP+ numbers were being thrown around.
I was thinking that this is not that hard of a build,but i was waiting for the hiccup--there's always a hiccup--that part that is hard to find or no longer exists,that is needed for the device to work--and there it was,right on que

Quote: The big problem with replication is going to be getting the high permittivity "C" cores. Graham believes that they are no longer available commercially, however if money were available (say $5K) a custom lot could be contracted for. So if you have any of they "fossils" laying around you had better hang on to them.

Oh well,maybe Graham will share a bit here on this forum,and give us some means of replicating his transformer.

Brad

---------------------------
Never let your schooling get in the way of your education.

Yes the core does need a much closer look, it could hold a very big clue.

a clue which may assist in other projects too.

perhaps casting a C core is one possibility for experiments ,T1000 has mentioned home brew cores a Key in some of his
investigations.

Oh well,maybe Graham will share a bit here on this forum,and give us some means of replicating his transformer.

Brad

Haven't seen him sign in so methinks the daily rubbish that is appearing on this forum could be putting him off.  I think someone should message him to get his interest.

Smudge

Everyman decries immorality
Haven't seen him sign in so methinks the daily rubbish that is appearing on this forum could be putting him off.

How do you define rubbish ?

Everyman Standing Order 01: In the Face of Tyranny; Everybody Stands, Nobody Runs.
Everyman Standing Order 02: Everyman is Responsible for Energy and Security.
Everyman Standing Order 03: Everyman knows Timing is Critical in any Movement.

As this is an overunity research forum I define rubbish as anything that is clearly not overunity research.

Smudge

Your perspective of strict adherence to scientific practices is a narrow view and fails to take into account that this forum, is a forum of apes choosing to communicate, and apes can be emotional creatures at times.

The moderators here defined overunity within the Power and Creed mission statement which I commented on a while back:

http://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=3037.msg49180#msg49180

COEFFICIENT OF PERFORMANCE (COP)
Again we must examine this parameter in the context of open and closed
systems.

In a closed system, the COP will be equal to the efficiency in a sense, but is
expressed as a ratio as follows: 1:1 (η=100%), 0.8:1 (η=80%), etc. So one
should conclude from the discussion so far, that the COP in a closed system will
never be higher than 1:1.

In an open system, the COP could be anywhere from 0.1:1 to 106:1. It all
depends on the efficiency of the device (with low COP’s), and how much energy
or power is freely added to the system from the “outside” with a given input
power.

COP in open systems is computed by taking the ratio between the freely added
“outside” power (POopen), PLUS the output power (if any) supplied by the closed
system (POclosed), to the user-supplied input power (PI).
In equation form:

COP = (POopen + POclosed)/PI   OR  = POtotal/PI

Do we care if we are measuring collected open-system power PLUS closed system
power on the output? No. What we care about is obtaining more total
power on the output of the DUT, than we are supplying for device operation.

OVERUNITY
As already discussed, overunity is not possible in closed systems, and therefore
can only exist in open systems. Overunity then is achieved any time a device or
system exhibits a COP>1.

I chose to study energy, and the history of war as it pertains to geopolitics.

Both are important to me, and I chose to intervene in geopolitics while still undecided whether to give you hhop gen 3 or not..

..ah.. the good old days..  >:-)

Everyman Standing Order 01: In the Face of Tyranny; Everybody Stands, Nobody Runs.

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Frequency equals matter...

Buy me a drink
Specialty cores and highly defined switches are all rubbish. The cores hold energy in a subdued mode and the switches are too slim in their transmission windows. This won't control or coerce the energy to do anything. Everybody has the better answer, no? Yeah right. None of this executes what Telsa was doing and that was metal cores for coupling, air cores for resonance and spark gaps for broad band transmission. No real technology, just straight forward answers. Maybe in the future cores will be glass and the flux will be photons but as of this writing only the cromagnon,brute force works when dealing with magnetic flux. Why? Because flux is a property of a very large medium. Any new technological attempts at this point is like hunting T-rex's with a fly swatter. O0

Group: Renaissance Man

Buy me a cigar
As this is an overunity research forum I define rubbish as anything that is clearly not overunity research.

Smudge

Well that's me out the door......

The adage " all work and no play " springs to mind.

Cheers Grum.

Nanny state ? Left at the gate !! :)

Well that's me out the door......

The adage " all work and no play " springs to mind.

Most of us have one foot out the door at all times, survival mechanism.

This forum certainly allows for differing points of view and self moderation.

Real new tech stands unrefuted for eternity and becomes law..  :-*

images from Reiyuki at the conference

http://imgur.com/a/oYyM7

Graham is a recent member of this forum posting as energyiseverywhere.
Excellent!
I wonder if he'll remember me from the Vortex-L list

Anyway, what is the claimed O/I energy ratio? 

I read something about 1.03 but that is is not a "huge" ratio, especially when the inherent difficulties of measuring the energy content of high crest factor I*V waveforms, is considered.

Reiyuki is being added to the forum , he was at Graham's demonstration and took many notes.

I read something about 1.03 but that is is not a "huge" ratio, especially when the inherent difficulties of measuring the energy content of high crest factor I*V waveforms, is considered.

TK has said many times that all that is needed for an electrical self runner is a COP of 1.3

1.03 is way to close to the margin of error for it to be accepted on measurement alone, so they would have to loop it anyway for credibility.

Here we have an "unofficial  " block  Schem form Reiyuki

also some perhaps related info from the energetic thread

https://electropub.wordpress.com/2012/05/21/non-linear-load-using-mosfets/

energetic thread
http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/20199-energy-conference-graham-gunderson.html

According to one guy on energeticforum who knows Graham and helped him set up his equipment.

Graham was making his measurements using two different approaches:

1) Two Power Analyzers one on the input and one on the output

2) A Tektronix (2000) 4 channel scope with advanced math functions and probes

Both sets of instruments agreed on the values being measured. From the warm up moment the unit started at 1.53 watts in and 9.43 watts out or a initial COP of 6.16. The load was a 12V automotive lamp that operated during the entire presentation. As time went on the COP improved an hour later the input wattage was down to zero (with four places of accuracy) with the output still at 9.5. That is a COP of infinity, but lets say around 50. I was in the front row to observe this. Graham reported that he has observed the input value go negative like -.25 watts in.

What do you make of that?

Smudge

Group: Mad Scientist

Here we have an "unofficial  " block  Schem form Reiyuki

also some perhaps related info from the energetic thread

https://electropub.wordpress.com/2012/05/21/non-linear-load-using-mosfets/

energetic thread

Yep.   I'm also here now too, if anyone has some questions or needs more pics/notes.  Just post/pm. :)

The best question I think to ask for any claimed COP>1 device, is what does it do differently from the thousands of other attempts that failed, and what similarities does it share with others that also claim to succeed.

The most unique thing I see in his system is the 'interrupted synchonous rectifier' on the output.
Functionally, the entire circuit is very similar to Kapandze/Kacher where HV impulses are applied at precise part of a push/pull resonant tank circuit.  But practically, I think only Magpwr on ou.com was the only other one ever mentioning a 'nanosecond interrupter' on the LOAD portion of a circuit.  It's a brilliant idea, and could potentially saves us a lot of complexity in other areas.

The other is the 'push/pull/sleep' timing cycle on the resonant input side.  I suppose any PWM driver might give us similar results as well, but it means we have delays that give room for a compression-expansion cycle.

-Rei

When you say something is impossible, you have made it impossible

Group: Renaissance Man

Buy me a cigar
Hello Reiyuki.

Welcome to OUR.

I have to agree with your sentiments regarding not tying down the output in a physical way.   ;)

Your reference to Magpwr just made me notice that he has been absent from OU.com for quite some time now...... Hmmm......

Cheers Grum

Nanny state ? Left at the gate !! :)

interrupted synchonous rectifier' on the output

'nanosecond interrupter' on the LOAD portion of a circuit

Are you describing chopping of the output power wave creating a localised resonant feedback loop ?

Are you describing chopping of the output power wave creating a localised resonant feedback loop ?

Exactly.  When current's flowing through a coil, any time you open that circuit you get a big voltage spike.

In this circuit, it is the equivalent of a bridge rectifier running into a large capacitor bank, 99% of the time.  At a very brief instant, the circuit is opened, causing a BIG voltage spike and doing *something* within and/or between the transformer cores.  Regauging, changing permeability, flux compression, BEMF feedback, we're not sure what the actual mechanism is, only what rough parameters the effects show up under.

Output variable between 5-10 watts total on his setup.  The input is a resonant tank and depending on timing, it can go to zero or slightly negative.  So, COP goes up past undefined, but the sum output to both windings are limited.

Exactly.  When current's flowing through a coil, any time you open that circuit you get a big voltage spike.

In this circuit, it is the equivalent of a bridge rectifier running into a large capacitor bank, 99% of the time.  At a very brief instant, the circuit is opened, causing a BIG voltage spike and doing *something* within and/or between the transformer cores.  Regauging, changing permeability, flux compression, BEMF feedback, we're not sure what the actual mechanism is, only what rough parameters the effects show up under.

Output variable between 5-10 watts total on his setup.  The input is a resonant tank and depending on timing, it can go to zero or slightly negative.  So, COP can go up past undefined, but the sum output to both windings are limited.

My models for hhop electromagnetic are immature but they support this line of inquiry.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 23
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-02, 11:59:09