PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-05, 16:41:23
News: Check out the Benches; a place for people to moderate their own thread and document their builds and data.
If you would like your own Bench, please PM an Admin.
Most Benches are visible only to members.

Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Sure-fire OU method...? Very High Arc Voltage Discherge...!!!  (Read 14887 times)
Group: Guest
Hey guys,
      Everyone know what a arc is---obviously.   Here, take a look at a few examples of arcs being created:

https://www.repairfaq.org/sam/jshb1sch.gif
(Take away lamp, OR, allow wires to develop a corona discharge...????)   (Smiley was unintentional.)   
       (Finally, trafo-step-down power for feedback to a battery bank?)

http://www.wiringdiagrams21.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/Constant-Wattage-Autotransformer-HID-Ballast-Circuit-Diagram.png
(Same thing:  Take away lamp for arc discharge...)
Please Be Aware: The link above is not running ("page not found" and gives an error notice when invoked by a computer mouse.

http://kaizerpowerelectronics.dk/wp-content/gallery/2009_05_15_-_mazilliflybackdriver/Mazilliflybackdriverschematic.jpg
(Field-effect transistors, that might be sent through a step-down trafo and fed back to the batterie(s) as feedback...)

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-ExT11RLScR0/UVvF07NNh2I/AAAAAAAAFcA/EKObfnTBcG4/s800/CCSslayer.jpg
(More than one thing might be possibly done with the top point at the output.)

NOTE:
       The basic idea here, is:  The higher the DC voltage, the greater the 'cascade effect' which causes many more electrons to be
knocked off their parent atoms, to then provide power to the load in various ways, as needed.

My questions are:   Does cold electricity, say, using caps, create more power?   Simply because it's  'cold' ?

What to do with the resulting newly-created ions?

I believe EXCEEDINGLY high voltages might transmute atmospheric molecules---even into radioactive isotopes.
                                       (Tesla apparently did, which may have given him radiation exposure.)
                                What to do about  it/them, if it can, and will, be done?

Comments and remarks are welcome.

--Lee
« Last Edit: 2019-10-25, 20:29:42 by the_big_m_in_ok »

What is cold electricity?

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Buy me some coffee

Electric eels  :D

---------------------------
Never let your schooling get in the way of your education.

Example(s) from "google.com  images"... under 'hairpin circuit schematic'...

http://www.transformacomm.com/images/tesla-hairpin-04-183.gif

http://overunity.com/7679/selfrunning-free-energy-devices-up-to-5-kw-from-tariel-kapanadze/dlattach/attach/54180/image//

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/6841-lockridge-type-principal-device-tesla-self-run-motor-generator-2.html
(look at Posted Reply #50, especially)

IMHO,
      This is a fairly good representation of what I mean:

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/892-rc7Rs30/hqdefault.jpg

Time is short on this computer.   Got to go.
--Lee

Group: Experimentalist

Believing in something false doesn't make it true.
Sorry, but all I see are circuits that are using RF (radio frequency).  To those not used to working with RF it might seem magical so it gets the buzz words "cold electricity".   The hairpin circuit is nothing more than an example of standing wave behavior.  No cold electricity and no magic either.  Any Ham Radio Operator from the old days when they really had to learn the basics is perfectly familiar with how the hairpin circuit works.

I have seen posts and reports of objects getting cold under certain conditions.  Maybe that is cold electricity if it exits.  But unfortunately so many want to believe in something, they think any thing they don't understand must be what they are looking for.

Respectfully,
Carroll

Just because it is on YouTube does not make it real.

Electric eels  :D
       I like humor, even if it's (what I might consider) somewhat flippant.   That's okay!   I can be flippant toward authority figures, sometimes, too.   I try to be amusing while doing it, though.

It's just that electric eels stun or kill prey fish they eat with enough power to do the job.   Salt water, or dissolved inorganic salts in fresh water will make the electrical connection between the eel and fish all that much better.    :o     >:-)
       To bad there's no efficient way to harness the power and charge a battery with it.    :)    ;)
Any ideas?   Anyone?   Really.   Seriously.

--Lee

Sorry, but all I see are circuits that are using RF (radio frequency).  To those not used to working with RF it might seem magical so it gets the buzz words "cold electricity".   The hairpin circuit is nothing more than an example of standing wave behavior.  No cold electricity and no magic either.  Any Ham Radio Operator from the old days when they really had to learn the basics is perfectly familiar with how the hairpin circuit works.
       Well, okay, insofar as I understand what you wrote.
However, all I asserted was that the voltage, up to, say, 50000 VDC, as an arc, grounded through the cathode of a LARGE bank of batteries, would give a substantial rate of charge to the bank.
       (A matching-wattage dummy load of resistors would be a good idea ahead of the cathode.
Also, a safe short-circuit fuse, with the current passing ability for the bank's safe level of current rating, would be a good idea as well.)

I have seen posts and reports of objects getting cold under certain conditions.  Maybe that is cold electricity if it exits.
       I have, too.   But, if this is happening, do you or anyone else have an explanation?   For the perceived cold?
I don't, since I only recently learned of the phenomenon.

But unfortunately so many want to believe in something, they think any thing they don't understand must be what they are looking for.
       I don't really care if a circuit gets cold or not.   If it does, then fine.   My assertion was merely that more voltage, up a point will give one a bigger output in power to a battery bank, including overunity in power generation.

--Lee

So... what is cold electricity?

(I refer to the top post in the thread.... because I have considerable experience with all the circuits posted there, and I can assure you that all electricity involved in the outputs of those circuits is indeed quite hot.)

Think of a high pressure vessel and then you release the gas relatively fast, what happens? And vice versa? The term "cold electricity" is in this case misleading.

Group: Tinkerer

Quote from: Tinsel Koala

There have been reports of coldness in certain cases of
the appearance of anomalous excess electrical energy.
Certain devices were claimed to have iced up while they
were producing this excess energy.

It seems unlikely that the phenomenon has been validated
or verified.  The "concept" has stuck, however, such as the
more recent practice of incorrectly calling Sodium Hydroxide
Electrolyte in an Electrolyzer a "catalyst."

I'd say that "Cold Electricity" is perhaps a fantasy.

Unless, that is, someone is able to verify its existence.

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

(I refer to the top post in the thread.... because I have considerable experience with all the circuits posted there, and I can assure you that all electricity involved in the outputs of those circuits is indeed quite hot.)
       Well, TinselKoala,
The following link has 3 videos---the first of which shows a 'hairpin' circuit, shorted between two HV capacitors.   Such an electrical  arrangement would presumably trip the AC mains circuit breakers in the building, but it doesn't.   The demonstrator can safely touch one end of a fluorescent tube lamp to one side of the circuit and it glows.
       Without electrocuting him.
The other 2 videos go into the circuit details briefly.   A link claims there is more info. available.
       Here it is:
https://markzive.wordpress.com/2013/07/25/effects-of-teslas-cold-electricity-and-radiant-energy-in-hairpin-circuit/
       (the link above was tested and worked as of 10/10/17)

So, then.   The circuit above doen't seem to be physically 'hot'---at least to me.   Electrically, either.   
       I would be interested to read your comments.
--Lee

There have been reports of coldness in certain cases of
the appearance of anomalous excess electrical energy.
Certain devices were claimed to have iced up while they
were producing this excess energy.
       muDdped,
I'll show something below I think is just as telling in terms of proof.   Be aware, please, the YouTube video I've uploaded has no associated circuit wiring diagram, but I assume it differs insignificantly to that, below:

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/0DpZ5Ecgt9c/hqdefault.jpg
(There are other videos with schematics available on YouTube, if one merely looks at the ones in this post's immediate subject area)

--snip--
(as being irrelevant to this immediate discussion)

I'd say that "Cold Electricity" is perhaps a fantasy.
       Okay, here's the video to invoke:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUUNdNLh9e8

Assuming the circuit is the same in the video, as in the photo, I would say he's performing a miracle, or proving that something other than AC mains power straight from a wall outlet is being utilized in the video.
       I wouldn't do the same with ordinary AC power.   Additionally, the power he's using makes a sizzling, crackling sound, rather than a 60 Hz hum coming from a transformer being driven at a VERY high voltage.   This is typical, IMO, as it pertains to Zero Point; 'cold' electricity.
       I welcome your comments, if any.
--Lee

Unless, that is, someone is able to verify its existence.
       Well I gave you something.   Tell you what:
Can you come up with anything that you think disproves what I've written?   Any Internet source that can be copied to this text editor.

--Lee

RF travels over the surface of your skin and also over the surface of the conductor.  If you are making good contact with the conductor you will probably not feel anything.  It appears in the video he is only using about 25 watts or so of RF power.  That small of RF energy will only make a sharp tingling sensation if you make loose contact with the conductor.  Higher power like 2000 watts or so will actually give you a small RF burn.  Ask me how I know.  LOL

If you watch the video closely you will see that one time when he took one of the bulbs out of the water when he disconnected the ground lead first which was not insulated he accidentally still had his other hand on the wire.  When he disconnected the ground wire you can see him make a quick jump because he got a sharp tingle as now all the RF was trying to go through him instead of through the bulb.  He wasn't actually harmed because the RF was traveling over his skin and not through his body.

Another indication of that power being RF is because the flourescent tube would light with only the ground lead connected and the other lead close by.  Of course it got brighter with the hot lead connected but it was lit before he even connected that lead which is a dead give away there was RF on the hot lead.

Sorry no cold electricity, just normal behavior of RF power.  And more You Tube misinformation.  I do actually like his demos.  I just wish he would take the time to learn the real explanations for what he is doing.

Respectfully,
Carroll

CITFTA  said...

--snip--
(for brevity)

If you watch the video closely you will see that one time when he took one of the bulbs out of the water when he disconnected the ground lead first which was not insulated he accidentally still had his other hand on the wire.  When he disconnected the ground wire you can see him make a quick jump because he got a sharp tingle as now all the RF was trying to go through him instead of through the bulb.
       I did see he got shocked.   I honestly have no verifiable physical explanation for this, since I've never seen it before.

He wasn't actually harmed because the RF was traveling over his skin and not through his body.
       Well, assuming he had, say, 20 times as powerful a transformer, would the RF with 20 times the power hurt him, then?   If both leads are connected, he touched the leads without harm.   I'd just like him to do the same thing again, with a whole lot more power, and see of he can do the same thing with a fluorescent lamp and 20 times the power.   Using regular wall current.

Another indication of that power being RF is because the flourescent tube would light with only the ground lead connected and the other lead close by.  Of course it got brighter with the hot lead connected but it was lit before he even connected that lead which is a dead give away there was RF on the hot lead.
       Yes, I saw that.   However, I read once, years ago, that taking a fluorescent lamp underneath a high voltage power Co. transmission tower will do the same thing (light a fluorescent) without and connections at all.
Video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvQ9H9K7XeM
(The buzzing crackle heard around power line may merely be natural arcing between wires and grounded towers.
       Those Europeans were doing something I didn't know was possible between a finger and someone else's nose.)

Sorry no cold electricity, just normal behavior of RF power.  And more You Tube misinformation.  I do actually like his demos.  I just wish he would take the time to learn the real explanations for what he is doing.
       Well, how about trying this experiment:
       1.) Take, say, a 15-Watt fluorescent lamp, a 30 VA transformer, 2-conductor lamp cord, wire, and pre-soldered alligator clips for the transformer; into a bathroom at home.   It might help to bring an assistant.   You might see why, shortly.       
       3.) Fill the bathtub from the tap.
       2.) Attach the leads of the lamp cord to the 12VAC output by twisting them together.
       3.) Clip the leads to the input(120vac) side of transformer to each end of the fluorescent.
       4.) Either you, or your assistant, plug in the transformer, giving 120 VAC at the output, and 1,100 VAC at the input.   (The transformer wired backwards.)
       5.) The fluorescent should be lit.
       6.) Get in the tub; as preparing to take a bath.
       7.) Now, you, or your assistant, pick up the transformer and set the dangling fluorescent lamp, still lit by the line current, in the water with you.   
       7A). Anyplace that's easily manageable, as long as there's enough room for you and the lamp to not touch each other and the lamp is under water and not touching the bottom.

So, now:
       You know what'll happen don't you?   You'll likely get electrocuted.   (Another reason for bringing an assistant:  He/she can call (911).   That doesn't happen with radiant, cold electricity.
Okay, so, in view of what I wrote...
       A)   It's obvious that cold electricity can do things that ordinary electricity would not.
(I have a friend in the background who has the means to experiment with Free Energy, where I don't.   I merely report the experimental results.)
       B)   I just gave a thought experiment where I potentially indicated, theoretically, that Zero-Point, cold electricity isn't the same as AC wall current.
That was my point, that's all.

I like to concentrate on as few points as possible, sometimes.

--Lee

CITFTA  said...

--snip--
(for brevity)
       I did see he got shocked.   I honestly have no verifiable physical explanation for this, since I've never seen it before.
       Well, assuming he had, say, 20 times as powerful a transformer, would the RF with 20 times the power hurt him, then?   If both leads are connected, he touched the leads without harm.   I'd just like him to do the same thing again, with a whole lot more power, and see of he can do the same thing with a fluorescent lamp and 20 times the power.   Using regular wall current.
       Yes, I saw that.   However, I read once, years ago, that taking a fluorescent lamp underneath a high voltage power Co. transmission tower will do the same thing (light a fluorescent) without and connections at all.
Video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvQ9H9K7XeM
(The buzzing crackle heard around power line may merely be natural arcing between wires and grounded towers.
       Those Europeans were doing something I didn't know was possible between a finger and someone else's nose.)
       Well, how about trying this experiment:
       1.) Take, say, a 15-Watt fluorescent lamp, a 30 VA transformer, 2-conductor lamp cord, wire, and pre-soldered alligator clips for the transformer; into a bathroom at home.   It might help to bring an assistant.   You might see why, shortly.       
       3.) Fill the bathtub from the tap.
       2.) Attach the leads of the lamp cord to the 12VAC output by twisting them together.
       3.) Clip the leads to the input(120vac) side of transformer to each end of the fluorescent.
       4.) Either you, or your assistant, plug in the transformer, giving 120 VAC at the output, and 1,100 VAC at the input.   (The transformer wired backwards.)
       5.) The fluorescent should be lit.
       6.) Get in the tub; as preparing to take a bath.
       7.) Now, you, or your assistant, pick up the transformer and set the dangling fluorescent lamp, still lit by the line current, in the water with you.   
       7A). Anyplace that's easily manageable, as long as there's enough room for you and the lamp to not touch each other and the lamp is under water and not touching the bottom.

So, now:
       You know what'll happen don't you?   You'll likely get electrocuted.   (Another reason for bringing an assistant:  He/she can call (911).   That doesn't happen with radiant, cold electricity.
Okay, so, in view of what I wrote...
       A)   It's obvious that cold electricity can do things that ordinary electricity would not.
(I have a friend in the background who has the means to experiment with Free Energy, where I don't.   I merely report the experimental results.)
       B)   I just gave a thought experiment where I potentially indicated, theoretically, that Zero-Point, cold electricity isn't the same as AC wall current.
That was my point, that's all.

I like to concentrate on as few points as possible, sometimes.

--Lee

Well your little scenario with the bathtub is kind of confusing.  In one place you say the input is 120 VAC and in another you say 1,100 VAC.  And in one place you have an output of 12 VAC and in another place 120 VAC.  But the biggest problem with your scenario is that you do nothing to change the 60 cycle AC into RF so yes you are correct someone (not me) would get electrocuted.

So I will repeat again that nothing in the video shows anything other than the normal behavior of RF power.  I am not saying cold electricity doesn't exist.  I am only saying that what a lot of people are calling cold electricity is nothing more than normal everyday RF power.  And I will add I have not seen any examples of cold electricity.  I have only heard the rumors.

Respectfully,
Carroll

Guys, regarding the first post in the thread:
This was what I meant by a lot of electrons being created from ionized atmospheric discharges in artificial arcs:

http://cdn1.collective-evolution.com/assets/uploads/2017/03/Nikola-Tesla-Coil-759x500.jpg

Okay, I realize it's an extreme example, but in theory, I don't see why this idea can't be utilized to step down a smaller charge and send it to an battery bank through a LOT of diodes.

--Lee

Big_m,

The Mr. AngusWangus video was quite humorous.  A bit like a
magician performing his parlor tricks.

Unfortunately, he isn't well informed about what he is dealing
with.  It hasn't been "suppressed" in any fashion - in fact all
radio communications, television transmission, microwave
systems, radar, etc., have utilized this form of energy for
decades.  As CITFTA pointed out, it is Radio Frequency Energy.

The Tesla "hairpin" circuit is a primitive form of Radio Frequency
Oscillator/Generator.  At the time Tesla worked with it there was
no other way to produce Radio Frequency Energy than by means
of the "spark gap" method of excitation.  Modern vacuum tube and
semiconductor methods are far more efficient and precise.

The Tesla Resonant Transmission Line Spark Gap Excited Radio
Frequency Generator has a lot of visual pizzazz though - it's noisy,
it has a visible spark jumping the gap, it's simple and it works.

The Radio Frequency Output of the Tesla Generator is a Damped
Wave
.  Modern electronics most commonly employs a Continuous
Wave

The warnings are certainly appropriate.  Since it is a high voltage
input device it is quite dangerous to those not properly trained
and educated.

The accounts of "cold electricity" that I've read about are very
mysterious.  The "cold energy" when it manifests does not come
from a source within our dimension.  There is an explanation but
it is incompatible with modern science.  It is super-natural.

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

muDped,
       I'm just going to make one simple point here, and use this video, to do that:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mP5b1EPczOw

Okay, as with the other videos, he's doing the same thing (underwater, safe operation of a spark gap).
       He did say:
1.) The transformer was rated at 10 "kilovolts"
2.) He used a fluorescent bulb from a CLF unit
3.) Then he used a automotive "filament" bulb rated for 12VDC battery voltage (from the output of a 10,000VAC transformer---on a DC bulb---underwater)

All right, NOW I realize the sizzling, crackling noise is likely, actually the spark gap operating.   Spark gaps certainly emanate a lot of RF frequencies; I'm aware of that.
       But, putting a DC bulb underwater, and subjecting it to 10,000VAC; and having it work, is something I don't believe is possible with anything like 120VAC wall current.
      Oh, and I don't think RF would make a great deal of difference to a filament bulb.    Cold electricity might, since the bulb worked and didn't burn out immediately, did it?   The bulb was a resistive load, and any frequency applied to the filament wouldn't necessarily matter, yes?   The filament merely resists current, with resistance.   With the possible exception of brightness efficiency, I don't think frequencie(s) are important.   Unless I'm missing something from a lack of practical experience?   The bulb was designed for DC and still worked with AC, albeit an unusual type of current.

So, muDped?   Can you explain how the bulb was lit, regardless of the applied frequency---and, it did so, safely?   With 10,000VAC; under water?   That much voltage should be high enough to ionize air molecules.   Merely wiring the bulb to a very HV transformer with regular wall power would have gotten nothing---or next to nothing---as a observable reaction, IMO.   

The accounts of "cold electricity" that I've read about are very
mysterious.  The "cold energy" when it manifests does not come
from a source within our dimension.  There is an explanation but
it is incompatible with modern science.  It is super-natural.
       Well, I never heard of that before.   What's your source of information?   And, also, I can't disprove it, either.
My 'jury is out' on the possibility that you're right.

--Lee

--snip--
(as being unnecessary to the discussion)
« Last Edit: 2017-10-12, 00:36:56 by the_big_m_in_ok »

To rise confusion even higher there is also magnetic current which seems to resemble cold electricity :-) but works only with ferromagnetics
Cold electricity is a better use of atmospheric electricity ;-) which means something more useful then St.Elmo's fire.
I suppose it never hurts , no matter if grounded or not. May be due to very high frequency.
And of course - it is not connected to man made power source - that would be silly and indicate pure RF

So.... what is cold electricity?

Group: Ambassador

well
I'll ask the silly questions

since I have been on the phone with fellows making cold claims [B-F years back being one of those fellows]

and others who saw Battery's get cold [still scratching my head on Who ATM ....I think I recall at least one fellow ,I'll give him a ring to be certain.

silly question time
have you "Tinsel" ever measured the temp on the outside of a Big capacitor which is quickly discharged ,or ??

No, never "actually" measured. But I've rapidly discharged _Big_ capacitor banks charged to high voltage, over and over many times during a day, many days during weeks, many weeks during months (the Graneau water-arc work) and we certainly would have noticed if the caps frosted up -- and we didn't.

What is cold electricity? If it cannot be defined in any reasonable way, how is anyone supposed to know if they have it? Is it like porn ("Can't define it but I know it when I see it")?

There certainly exist endothermic chemical reactions. I don't know if any battery chemistry is endothermic though. I certainly have never seen a battery "frost up" -- unless it was outdoors in a Canadian winter.
There is also electrostatic cooling, and also magnetic refrigeration. Neither relies upon "cold electricity" as far as I can tell.

Quote from: Tinsel Koala
So.... what is cold electricity?

The early reports/accounts of "cold electricity" that I read some years
ago claimed that an incandescent bulb could be powered by it and
that it (the bulb) wouldn't get hot as it typically does with ordinary
electricity.  Other reports claimed that some element within the
circuitry would get cold;  often so cold that it actually iced up.

None of those claims were verified by any reputable analyst that
I'm aware of.

Quote from: Big_m
But, putting a DC bulb underwater, and subjecting it to 10,000VAC; and having it work,
is something I don't believe is possible with anything like 120VAC wall current.

Agreed.  Applying that voltage directly to the low voltage bulb would
be unusual.  With the Tesla "hairpin" oscillator it is possible to perform
an impedance "match" at an appropriate point within the standing
wave.  That is the principle of the "quarter wave matching stub"
commonly used in high frequency systems.  While the input voltage
to the spark gap exciter is very high, the standing wave will exhibit
transformer action at appropriate points in the standing wave where
low voltage/high current are available.  The standing wave develops
in the so-called "hairpin" which in reality is a length of transmission
line terminated in a "short circuit" reflector which causes the line
to "resonate" and the standing wave to form.

I would be very much interested in seeing a pictorial diagram of the
circuit used in the videos.  I can't make it out while watching them.

The proper method of evaluating the voltage levels in the standing
wave pattern is to use a set of sliding contacts connected to a "load"
which bridge the line allowing them to "slide" up or down the line,
as Tesla did.

The method portrayed in the video where a clip lead is fastened to
one side of the "hairpin" at its input end while the other end of that
jumper is moved up and down the opposite side of the line is incorrect.

A search of "cold electricity" with your favorite search engine reveals
a good many links.  Some are for written/published works regarding
the "secrets" of cold electricity which are sold for "educational
purposes."  Could it be just a money-making fantasy?
« Last Edit: 2017-10-12, 23:43:45 by muDped »

muDped said:

"I would be very much interested in seeing a pictorial diagram of the
circuit used in the videos.  I can't make it out while watching them."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SBcezHASts  (schematic with component values)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGMmTC1w0_E
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DpZ5Ecgt9c

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/892-rc7Rs30/hqdefault.jpg

http://www.transformacomm.com/images/tesla-hairpin-04-183.gif

http://www.wiringdiagrams21.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/Constant-Wattage-Autotransformer-HID-Ballast-Circuit-Diagram.png
(Same thing:  Take away lamp for arc discharge...)
       NOTE:
That last one listed is actually more like an auto-transformer.   May not be coldly electric.

Time is short on this borrowed computer.   This personal schedule of mine could happen tomorrow, but I should have more time next week.

--Lee
« Last Edit: 2017-10-17, 16:18:35 by the_big_m_in_ok »

Pages: [1] 2
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-05, 16:41:23