PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-02, 15:44:01
News: Forum TIP:
The SHOUT BOX deletes messages after 3 hours. It is NOT meant to have lengthy conversations in. Use the Chat feature instead.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Describe a free energy experiment which has value to the community...  (Read 986 times)
Group: Moderator

In my experiments I also found high energy unidirectional discharges can produce "Radiant Matter" which Tesla described at length and relates to the Hubbard Coil. It is in fact highly charged physical material being ejected from the surface. Which makes radiant matter a true "charge carrier" in every respect. It's actually pretty easy to understand once we can wrap our mind around the concept.

The surface of every metal conductor has a crystalline structure and is considered a "charge matrix". So when a high energy unidirectional impulse is forced into the conductor it creates a "charge bunching" effect drastically increasing the charge density. At this point charge repulsion occurs to such an extent that physical material is ejected from the surface. Here is a video relating to the effect...https://demos.smu.ca/index.php/demos/e-n-m/52-pith-balls. Now all we have to do is think of the surface electrons like pith balls and wala... we have a simple explanation for "Radiant Matter".

It's very strange that what so many people consider impossible, like "radiant matter", is in fact very easy to understand and reproduce at the bench. I mean it has a simple scientific explanation and yet many continue to call it impossible. Conceptually it's super easy to understand, we slam extra electrons into a body so hard and fast that massive repulsion forces evolve causing physical material to be ejected... Radiant Matter.

I just described my experiments having some value to the FE community now it's other FE members turn...

Regards
AC

---------------------------
Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

Group: Guest
I believe repeating experiment shown here could be useful.
In general, study of longitudinal waves in circuits would be very beneficial also.

Group: Experimentalist

Buy me a beer
Towards the secret read up here:-

http://jlnlabs.online.fr/plasma/html/s_gdp4.htm

It will give an insight into silent discharge and what is involved, it is a plasma and plasmas produce electric fields which can be moved at up to the speed of light by using other magnetic fields as containment. ;)

Moving electric fields produce magnetic fields.

Regards

Mike 8)
« Last Edit: 2021-04-04, 18:43:58 by Centraflow »

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."
Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Looking at The jln pages it seem that there are current anomalies.

Perhaps its more than a coincidence that the jln plasma device is made from twin flex .

The earliest hands on report from TPyou investors was lamp wire on a cork core ...

Plasma is not necessarily visible .

Fascinating stuff  !
A path that has not been explored here as far as I can see but one thing is for sure ...Its not conventional induction .

And could explain some silly results I have seen .And some of the Russian air core over winds we see so much of .

A recent attempt I made had output with zero current draw but was not at all stable .

It turned out(much later ) that my bench power supply had a  faulty 1n5408 out put shunt diode (shorted)

No claim here but there was no source of power other than the function generator (yes i know)

Dielectric barrier discharge and plasma are perhaps closely related?

Thanks for posting !

Group: Tinkerer

Silent Discharge Research Paper and NanoPulse Technology:

Attached below.

(1)  Nanosecond Pulsed Power-Generated Transient Plasma for Energy and Environmental Applications

(2)  Dielectric-barrier Discharges: Their History, Discharge Physics, and Industrial Applications

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

Buy me a beer
Great collection there, thanks for posting.

I have stated this before, when is a coil not an inductor? When there are more than one it can be a capacitor, what is a silent dielectric discharge? a plasma. What is a plasma? A gaseous state of stripped electrons.

Various energy systems use this, two of the most famous are Stan Meyer and Steven Mark's, but also "some Russian multi-coil systems" you just have to work out the pulsing and timing.

All well hidden in plain sight.

Regards

Mike 8)
« Last Edit: 2021-04-08, 17:27:51 by Centraflow »

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

Group: Moderator

Mike

The work of Paulo & Alexandra Correa is the best and most comprehensive resource I have found to date... http://www.rexresearch.com/correa/correa.htm

The Correa's work builds on that of Chernetskii, Tesla and Moray with volumes of real world data to support there claims. In my opinion this is the "holy grail of free energy" everyone has been looking for and explains what most want to know. I was floored when I first read it years ago because it explains everything I was seeing at the time in my experiments. These are not some youtube quacks these are real scientists with real data.

To the point, the Correa's PAGD or pulsed plasma discharge is the silent plasma you are referring to... your going to like there work.

Regards
AC

Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

Buy me a beer
Mike

The work of Paulo & Alexandra Correa is the best and most comprehensive resource I have found to date... http://www.rexresearch.com/correa/correa.htm

The Correa's work builds on that of Chernetskii, Tesla and Moray with volumes of real world data to support there claims. In my opinion this is the "holy grail of free energy" everyone has been looking for and explains what most want to know. I was floored when I first read it years ago because it explains everything I was seeing at the time in my experiments. These are not some youtube quacks these are real scientists with real data.

To the point, the Correa's PAGD or pulsed plasma discharge is the silent plasma you are referring to... your going to like there work.

Regards
AC

Excellent, yes this is as close that I have seen, vacuum is not needed, plasma at atmospheric pressure can do the same within a confining magnetic field, it really is that simple.

Regards

Mike 8)

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-02, 15:44:01