PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-19, 10:11:42
News: A feature is available which provides a place all members can chat, either publicly or privately.
There is also a "Shout" feature on each page. Only available to members.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]
Author Topic: Deceptions of NASA  (Read 12178 times)

No,sorry,you are wrong.

Von Braun and his team surrendered to the U.S. military in 1945.
Explorer 1 was the United States' first satellite in space in 1958  O0

Brad

This is exactly my point. Von Braun came on board with Paperclip. He was there directing from the outset. You said that he came on board after the mid sixties. In post 121, you say "it wasn't long after..."

I'm not sure how this matters.

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Buy me some coffee
This is exactly my point. Von Braun came on board with Paperclip. He was there directing from the outset. You said that he came on board after the mid sixties. In post 121, you say "it wasn't long after..."

I'm not sure how this matters.
muDped said-With Russia's help NASA has managed to "survive."
You said-- all Russia is/was is a taxi firm to the ISS and probably a bit more orbital work.

I said-bit hard to have a space program if you can't get into space.
You replied-They've been able to get into space since the mid 60s.
I replied-Ah yes.
I believe it wasn't long after they had that German rocket scientist join them
Meaning that without other countries or there citizens,America would have no space program,as they alone could not get into space.

You replied-It was before, not after.
And im saying that they got into space after von braun joined in-not before as you think.

---------------------------
Never let your schooling get in the way of your education.

You replied-It was before, not after.
And im saying that they got into space after von braun joined in-not before as you think.

I now see what you mean and I agree with you.

Buy me some coffee
A quick snap of the moon down at the beach a couple of nights ago.

Oh look,stars,regardless of the super bright moon right in the middle of the photo.

Brad

Buy me some coffee
Woohoo
Won't be long now until the 80 million dollar helicopter is zooming around mars  :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSXH_3hnr6M

Group: Moderator

Reading about Elon Musk in the news again ...

As you may know Elon is a fellow Engineer and here is a very enlightening video on his approach to problems...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNnMPRcmE1I

He made the Russian's and Nasa look like amateur's with reusable autonomous self-landing rockets lowering the cost per launch by magnitudes. He also started sending up hundreds of state of the art micro-satellites which will provide global cell service and high speed internet to everyone. Like many Elon is also talking about building space stations and moon bases.

As Elon implied in the video he basically ignores all the losers who are critical of what he does because they have nothing to offer. Oh every tin foil hatter populist would probably whine about how he's doing everything wrong or it's all a fake. However that doesn't change the fact he's kicking ass on every level of things 99% of people can only dream about. There's a lesson here... don't be a loser, solve a problem, find a solution, do something real that matters.

Regards
AC

Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

He also started sending up hundreds of state of the art micro-satellites which will provide global cell service and high speed internet to everyone.

He has done fantastic stuff but I prefer the space tourism focus of the Burt Rutan pioneered/VirginGalactic approach. We might all live to see tickets fall to a reasonable price, if only suborbital.

The micro-satellite project is the bit i don't like. There is talk of a lot of harm to science and astronomy.

Group: Tinkerer

tExB=qr
Reading about Elon Musk in the news again ...

As you may know Elon is a fellow Engineer and here is a very enlightening video on his approach to problems...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNnMPRcmE1I

He made the Russian's and Nasa look like amateur's with reusable autonomous self-landing rockets lowering the cost per launch by magnitudes. He also started sending up hundreds of state of the art micro-satellites which will provide global cell service and high speed internet to everyone. Like many Elon is also talking about building space stations and moon bases.

As Elon implied in the video he basically ignores all the losers who are critical of what he does because they have nothing to offer. Oh every tin foil hatter populist would probably whine about how he's doing everything wrong or it's all a fake. However that doesn't change the fact he's kicking ass on every level of things 99% of people can only dream about. There's a lesson here... don't be a loser, solve a problem, find a solution, do something real that matters.

Regards
AC

What you see is all for public digestion.  None of it is a game changer by any means.

There are all sorts of stories, films, books, etc. saying we have had superior propulsion tech since the mid 1950's.  Same for a breakaway society that dwells in space, with bases on the moon, Mars, and other planets and their moons.

Seems we are being left behind...

What you see is all for public digestion.  None of it is a game changer by any means.

There are all sorts of stories, films, books, etc...

Are you sure there is any reality to these? NASA was severely embarrassed by Apollo 13 and it could have ruined them. If they had had an intergalactic breakdown truck on the far side of the Moon, I'm sure something magical would have materialised.

tExB=qr
Are you sure there is any reality to these? NASA was severely embarrassed by Apollo 13 and it could have ruined them. If they had had an intergalactic breakdown truck on the far side of the Moon, I'm sure something magical would have materialised.

No way they would reveal what they have, Apollo disaster or not.
When Elon's starfish has problems, they won't save that ship either.

Imagine a totally separate elite civilization, that doesn't give a shit about anyone else.

No way they would reveal what they have, Apollo disaster or not.
When Elon's starfish has problems, they won't save that ship either.

Imagine a totally separate elite civilization, that doesn't give a shit about anyone else.

I'm not saying you're wrong but you need proof.

tExB=qr
I'm not saying you're wrong but you need proof.

Some things are very difficult to prove.  It doesn't matter wither way.  They are not going to share technology or help anyone outside their group in any way, shape, or form.

Group: Moderator

Grumpy
Some things are very difficult to prove.  It doesn't matter wither way.  They are not going to share technology or help anyone outside their group in any way, shape, or form.

I'm sure many governments have advanced technology buried in some classified programs in corporations. Governments found they can avoid questions and liability by contracting this work out. What are others going to do, approach a corporation and ask them to share there intellectual property?, it's laughable. Corporations are only responsible to there shareholders and no one else.

Elon Musk nailed it when he said... owning a corporation means nobody can tell me what to do.

It's also a good way to avoid all the populists and tin foil hatters who want to drag there religious and political beliefs into science. They never get to see advanced technology because there filtered out in the hiring process. I agree and would never even consider hiring any of the quacks we see here in the forums and social media.

I know many people working on advanced technologies and they are very intelligent, well spoken, mature and responsible adults. They take there work and there privacy seriously versus these quacks ranting about conspiracies on social media. They couldn't be more different than many of the people we see here.

I think this is incorrect, if we want to be an elite civilization we have to act like one.

Obviously believing in hoaxes and conspiracies and ranting about every little thing which triggers there emotions on social media doesn't qualify. Nor does making nonsensical bs up, having few tangible skills and denying known facts and science. So it's not about caring it's about trust and unfortunately most people can't be trusted to act responsibly.

This forum is a perfect example, we could be debating the science of Free Energy technology like mature adults but that seldom if ever happens. Instead we have religious/political nut jobs getting triggered and spamming every thread with nonsense and conspiracy theories. Where are the facts, where is the science?...

Regards
AC

Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

Group: Administrator

It's not as complicated as it may seem...
This topic/thread is now closed.

It is felt by the admin (and most core members) that the forum has deviated too far off course and lost the focus from the original purpose of this forum, and that is to provide a forum for Free Energy Researchers.

Until further notice, these and any other topics of the following nature will be locked:

1) Politics
2) Climate Change
3) COVID-19
4) Religion
5) Philosophy
6) Conspiracy Theories
7) etc. etc. etc...(you get the idea)

For those still wishing to discuss these types of topics are encouraged to seek out other venues and forums to do so.

Casual non-FE topics will continue to be permitted, just be advised that any topics or posts that wade into the forbidden zone will be dealt with swiftly and firmly, and may lead to users being placed on read only access (or more severe measures taken if necessary).

Thanks.

OUR - Admin.

"Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe." Frank Zappa

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-19, 10:11:42