PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-18, 20:24:59
News: Registration with the OUR forum is by admin approval.

Pages: 1 [2] 3
Author Topic: electricity and e motors  (Read 4233 times)

Newton's Third Law of Motion states that for every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.

From Google :  What this means is that pushing on an object causes that object to push back against you, the exact same amount, but in the opposite direction. For example, when you are standing on the ground, you are pushing down on the Earth with the same magnitude of force that it is pushing back up at you.

Now we are learning that there is more to it than what we could see at first glance. ly. Nature’s law could be expressed a little differently:

EVERY ACTION CREATES ITS OWN REACTION ..INSTANTANEOUSLY

When someone is investing in a project, that requires a knowledge about electricity, then he must have 100% accuracy with information and knowledge or the project will not succeed.

It is the same with the wave cycle. Nature’s wave cycle is the action/reaction cycle not man’s plus/minus cycle. Through generations we accepted what had been taught but in reality, with a few tests and experimentation, all of this could have been corrected.

We already have on our web, the test for the action/reaction cycle, which electricity uses to create the physical world.

A new video of a coil working with that idea, where action and reaction, are working simultaneously when power is applied to the coil will be ready shortly.  All of those tests are very easy to be done. Someone just has to take the time and good reasoning to find out what is happening and which idea will bring better results.

One of the biggest puzzle for all of us is or it should be – why is something that is so important for our energy sector, left untouched for over 100 years?

I see that many are trying to copy older models for new inventions to improve on them. However, firstly, we should see how many of them have been successfully copied and put to use. What we have to make a note of is that most of those inventors didn’t know how electricity works exactly, which is about the same today.

We all have heard about suppression of technologies. One fact is that nobody can suppress our knowledge. The more we learn and know, the faster we can move forward. We cannot rely anymore on second hand knowledge, that we have been taught, in our schools and lived by it all of our lives.

The building blocks of the universe are very simple and a must to know if we are attempting to accomplish further growth.

The first principle of electricity would be action and reaction wave cycle which must be understood thoroughly, if we want to do anything with electricity. We made a very small video of how an action and reaction coil works simultaneously and have a much higher potential then today’s + and – wave cycle.

Best Regards

ps:         The video is about the action and reaction coil

www.e-unitysystems.ca/video/

HOW DO WE SOLVE OVER UNITY?

When electrification started in the late 1800’s not much was known about electricity. Machinery was being built with that knowledge and it was very inefficient and poorly designed.

Today we know that electricity does not work as they assumed or, to put it differently, there is much more to electricity that we can’t comprehend. In other words, their machinery was built under unity if we can call it this way.

This universe is infinite in its potential. There is no need to worry about reaching that point.

Humanity must always strive to be better!

All of man’s laws are laws to limit us. They have no other purpose or value.

Just about all of the concepts about electricity are incorrect.

The sooner we throw away false teachings, the faster we can move forward.

For a century and a half we improved in all of the areas like chemistry, science, we flew to the moon but somehow the electric motor was stuck in time.

Our biggest stumbling blocks to future progress is man’s rejection of a newer and innovative technology.

As they said a long time ago, when the time comes for a new idea to arrive, it is impossible to stop its effects.

Best Regards

ALL of Newtons "laws" are mere observations.

"Newton's Third Law of Motion states that for every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction."

It is an OPPOSITE and then Equal reaction. To say its equal and then add an opposite is contradictory.

There is an OPPOSITE to everything and its Equal in its opposite effect.

so.... For every action there is an opposite but equal reaction.

This can be demonstrated with a car battery. To get the Opposite or other side of the Energy from a battery, or harvest the 2 way flow between the terminals, Flatten the battery and it wont light a bulb, but to place a COIL between the terminals of a flat battery will give the Opposite charge and it is Equal, from the battery and now start your car on a flat battery. On a fully charged Battery we "SEE" the current from the Neg to the Pos only because the North Pole Magnetism or Direct Current magnetism of the North Pole is stronger than the south pole. If you could SEE auras, you would be able to SEE this.

Such is the disturbed nature of mans indoctrination

Newton did not consider mucless SEE the Aether Energies adding to the Physical manifestations of the 4 Elemental states of Matter. This means this theory is also a crock of shite. And its whjy we do over unity research because our RACE MEMORY knows better (also called Instinct or past life memories) Newton didnt even know how the human body is an Aetheric Energy Body.... Only oxygen from the Air powers this dynamo. Food is just marbles that magically assemble to repair  wounds etc.

Joe and I have gotten OVER UNITY in so many ways I've lost count and Joe pulls apart a lot of them after assemblage.

Its that Esoteric thing again. His Eyes See the Magnetic Fields and how to place magnets to give overunity that ordinary humans do not have and thus do not believe in the Saints Abilities to Heal with one's own battery terminals (hands) and the Brain as a battery for hands on healing like raising the dead or curing the blind.  So they go to Health experts and get Vaxxed.... and then die suddenly. You couldnt make this up. Some cant even define what a woman is and envisage a tranny without SEEING the screwed up energy field about these people.

Like does not attract like. Its an abomination in nature and a disturbance in the Field that well placed baghdad battery electrodes can actually fix.

We "solve" overunity by going to some one with esoteric Vision and make a Deal. Its how I did it and its very diffi Cult to believe in for 3rd eye blind humans who have little faith in a Mental Universe.

end of rant.

Thanks Merlynn  -  for correcting my mistake.  I should have written equal in potential and opposite in charge. I guess you can see right away that this is not my native language.

We “solve” over unity by knowing electricity. As soon as we switch to action and reaction coils, it would be one solution. But, if we think a little more about it, we just have to be better then the very poorly-built machinery, that was built with the assumption of how electricity works. For a century and a half, our engineering community, could not pass a small stumbling block, even though the knowledge has been there.

I think Mr. Tesla was the only one, that in the late 1930’s tried to correct the mistakes, but it was too late for him. As far as I can see, this should have been overcome a long time ago. I guess we can say, this is one of the biggest insults to human intelligence, as far I can see it anyway.

Best Regards

This is common in scientific jargon. To make a statement of claim and then add exceptions to the rule.

I believe Newtons 3 laws are all "wrong" and purposely so to keep the truth from public view and thus control INVENTIONS.

One doent ask where's the equal to this, one asks wheres the Opposite to this and it will be Equal in its actions.

By asking for the equal and then the opposite, it 'conditions' the mind or thought process to not look or even think any further. Who cares what is equal to it and out goes the opposite 'action'.

Gravity has NO opposite or equal... But newton thought of it as a force and Asleeples forgot the "Law" because it 'ambiguous' and think it doesnt apply well because we all know gravity exists....  but it fails the Duality of the Universe test. Where is Newtons famous opposite and equal of gravity? There is none because Gravity is a Magnetic Force but dont mention magnetics.... there's none in the Atom.... so if you want to Pass with High Distinction, You'd better not think for yourself and just parrot Gravity is a "force"... and so they do.

We have been Lied to for so long, people expect to be lied to and dont care anymore.

Im here to fix that. Even if its ruffles the hairs of the electron marble brains.

This opposite and equal actions must be considered in any over unity apparatus yet no one does.

If the 'theory' of the electron has it with a Negative Charge, Where is the Opposite and equal charge to this Electron Action?
There is none.

Even Wall Thornhill, who trusted the science and the Au Govt, and Died Suddenly, knew the Electric Universe theory needed upwising.
Wall proposed or seconded a theory put forward that the electron might be DI-POLE just before he was poisoned.

Eventually it will become a di-pole and they will do away with the theoretical Neutral and the Proton and it will become a LIGHT STRUCTURE thats magnetic. Time will prove me right and nothing will prove electrons are the one size fits all energy manifestations.

But the most stupid of all theories is that an electron can collide with another electron and produce a photon or LIGHT.

Now we refer back to all them 'electrons' coming out of a battery, or oscillating back and forth in the AC wires from your toaster to the Power plant traveling in a Copper wire with lots of electrons in the copper wire and more of these little buggers colliding can now can make enough photons that the wires in the power lines can light up like an xmass tree, except they dont. Double think. Dissociative Cognizance at its finest for all who believe in electrons.

Yet people believe this because after 50 years of Fluoride and now the vaxx because they lost ALL critical thinking skills by design from our govt who cares for you.....

Old obsolete theories die along with their proponents... may Wall rest in peace.

Group: Moderator

Merlynn
This is common in scientific jargon. To make a statement of claim and then add exceptions to the rule.
I believe Newtons 3 laws are all "wrong" and purposely so to keep the truth from public view and thus control INVENTIONS.
One doent ask where's the equal to this, one asks wheres the Opposite to this and it will be Equal in its actions.
By asking for the equal and then the opposite, it 'conditions' the mind or thought process to not look or even think any further. Who cares what is equal to it and out goes the opposite 'action'.

It helps to understand the proper explanation...https://openstax.org/books/university-physics-volume-1/pages/5-5-newtons-third-law
Newton's Third Law of Motion. Whenever one body exerts a force on a second body, the first body experiences a force that is equal in magnitude and opposite in direction to the force that it exerts. 

Newton’s third law represents a certain symmetry in nature: Forces always occur in pairs, and one body cannot exert a force on another without experiencing a force itself. We sometimes refer to this law loosely as “action-reaction,” where the force exerted is the action and the force experienced as a consequence is the reaction.

At which point it's easy to understand...

Gravity has NO opposite or equal... But newton thought of it as a force and Asleeples forgot the "Law" because it 'ambiguous' and think it doesnt apply well because we all know gravity exists....  but it fails the Duality of the Universe test. Where is Newtons famous opposite and equal of gravity?

In fact, there is a force which opposes the force of gravity.

For example, when dropping a heavy bowling ball and a ball of feathers the same size from a height why do the they hit the ground at the same time?. The solution is very easy but it's counterintuitive and most get it wrong. The gravitational force is greater on the heavier mass of the bowling ball however the inertia of the mass resisting an acceleration is also greater. As it turns out the greater inertia opposes the force on the greater mass which is why heavy objects fall at the same rate of acceleration as light ones at 9.81 m/s^2.

In effect, the inertia of a mass opposes the acceleration of the mass due to any applied force and the force of gravity is no exception. An accelerating car is opposed in the same way a falling object is. Thus it's easy to assume gravity is in fact a real force just like any other.

AC

---------------------------
Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

Now we can see how easy it was to sidetrack one of the best electrical properties and turn it into something else.

Here are some facts that we are talking about.

Mr Newton’s story is not complete.
Mr Einstein’s formula is not complete. It accounts only for the first half of the cycle (the same as Mr. Newton’s).

Mr Walter Russell’s story has been sitting on the shelves for around 100 years, without finding any serious researchers, to test the validity of his knowledge.

We all know that today a wave has no precedence in nature. Cathodes and anodes are at the ends where the middle is never much of anything.

We see many facts that are contradictory in many ways, without having any desire to correct them.

The name research could definitely be raised to a much higher frequency.

Mr. Victor Schauberger advised us to copy nature but didn’t tell us what nature looks like!!

Best Regards

HOW DOES ELECTRICITY FLOW?

In the beginning the belief was that the electric flow is plus to minus. A while back, someone had an idea and decided that the flow is from minus to plus. Most likely it has been done by the engineering or scientific community. Who would listen to us anyway?

Our knowledge and belief of today is that electricity flows from a cold cathode to a hot anode. This is how nature operates. When we work with electricity we usually have a higher potential, say 220 V. Is this potential trying to find its zero equilibrium at rest, seeking a higher potential, or is it looking for the easiest escape towards ground?

Should this be debated or is the answer quite obvious?

The story about JUST an electric universe is the same.
It comes to us without any explanation and normally, we must believe in it.

I watched Wall from TB project many times and in his presentations, he never tried to elaborate any details of how that is structured.

Stories like this, that are pushing our belief systems into the opposite direction, are accepted by many.

Stories that come with total description of the idea and its working principles, videos and so on, are always totally rejected by man.

How can anyone create anything new without proper information??

Best Regards

AETHER

What I grasped from reading different books and papers about aether is that it is the building block of this universe, alpha and omega.

First we can start with the zero point energy, which is the still and fulcrum of the physical world. Not having motion, we cannot feel it in any way.  For aether, we can say it is second dimension.

For us to feel cold, it has to have motion which is electricity. It is dark, very low frequency which slows down our eyes and nerves below our visual spectrum. When electricity acts on it, 3D is created. Our stars are compressed aether and aether is expanded stars. Frequency or vibration is like a trip from one compressed state of matter to expanded space and back again.

Somewhere they were saying that, to create the atom, it takes around 930 photons. Aether and the stars are the same composition, the only difference is in the volume and pressure.

Merlynn,       thank you for sharing all of your knowledge.
I wish for you a wonderful year.

Best Regards

Group: Professor

What I grasped from reading different books and papers about aether is that it is the building block of this universe, alpha and omega.
Every theory rests on a set of axioms. 
It is like saying "grant me that and I will boot up a universe for you from it".
There is nothing wrong with this approach. There is not any different way to start, really.

Axioms do not require justification for their existence nor for their properties, BUT these properties MUST be defined rigorously.  The entire universe must logically follow from these properties.  It is preferable that these properties are very simple in order to keep the assumptions to the minimum or the theory will assert a lot and not explain much.

Writing that aether is the alpha and omega, is tantamount to declaring aether as such starting axiom albeit without defining its properties.

First we can start with the zero point energy, which is the still and fulcrum of the physical world.
You just lost me with that statement.
Decide what the starting axiom is - the "aether" or the "zero point energy" and which one follows from the other.

Most importantly, define its properties first ...rigorously!

If you fail to do this I will classify your reasoning as unworthy of my time and I will ignore your posts on the subject.  ...but I will not delete them.

ZERO POINT ENERGY

To describe it we can start with some examples.
Infrared and ultraviolet rays that are leaving the sun – the only way that this can be accomplished is through waves. Waves are like a vacuum tube. Each motion is sealed from other motions or motion could not be possible. Wave expands in a cube ratio throughout space, and then converges when approaching planets and moons.
Each wave is a cube that is divided into 2 chambers which we call plus and minus. In nature they are action and reaction. Some call them nature’s projection system that is creating 3D images. Within the wave, are the cathodes where the octave rings are located and where 10 inner gases are situated. The inner gases are seeds of motion and life.
Now we can see that what we call empty space, is not empty at all. Whoever would like to know more, would have to take books like Mr Russell, Tesla and many others. With diagrams and more detailed explanations one is more able to grasp it easier.
 Now we can see that nature’s way and man’s assumption about nature, is quite different and will have to be looked at with a different approach.
One of the reasons that humanity is not moving forward faster, is the understanding of the basic principles and laws of nature.
I hope this answers at least some of the workings of zero point energy.
I wish you all a wonderful year!

Best Regards

Group: Restricted

« Last Edit: 2024-02-27, 17:03:58 by stivep »

ZERO POINT ENERGY
To describe it we can start with some examples.
No, you missed the point.
Fundamental axioms cannot be described in terms of other things.

Anyway, have you decided that "zero point energy" is the fundamental axiom and not the "aether" which you have designated as the "alpha and omega" before ?

Group: Guest
   How about trying to understand, instead of coming up with your conventional interpretations, instead.
   This is about non physical sources. And this is a free energy forum. Not your closed system devices needing to pay the man, to play that game, instead.
 Is that what you want, proff? You got it....Just keep paying your $300 electric bill each month. And continue to reject what we are here for.
   Real scientists do not waste their time posting here, all day long, every day. Like you do, proff. Just to let us know how wrong we are. As if you really care...

NickZ
« Last Edit: 2023-12-28, 14:17:24 by NickZ »

Enjoy your trek through life but leave no tracks
No, you missed the point.
Fundamental axioms cannot be described in terms of other things.

Anyway, have you decided that "zero point energy" is the fundamental axiom and not the "aether" which you have designated as the "alpha and omega" before ?
Axioms meaning (a statement or proposition which is regarded as being established, accepted, or self-evidently true).
You have a problem here with that statement since if that's true then we don't exist ! and perhaps you now have a bigger conundrum to explain.

So where does this universe and every thing in it come from and the energy in it and who or what created it in the first place.

So how long and who planted this belligerent and hostile fixed view in your head ?
Since you don't really know whats what since your quoting something other actions strongly suggest  your just guessing or cumming up with ignorant hypothesises mind games that have no actual foundations most probably to support some other motive.

The point is in the quantum world of entanglement nothing is cut and dried.

Sil

---------------------------
Be aware I'm moderated because I complained about persistent trolls to Chet, folowing me round and got same treatment as perpetrators..This is the third time, You aint doing this again.

« Last Edit: 2024-02-27, 16:18:30 by stivep »

After the story of "Big Bang", there were more lies to deceive us from the truth.
  Don't just keep repeating it like a parrot. Everything did not come from nothing in one big bang.
  Perhaps you can ask Verpies about the Big Bang. The only thing we may agree on.
  BTW: Do you have anything to say about free energy? No?  Just copy and paste distractions...

NickZ

I

You have a problem here with that statement since if that's true then we don't exist ! and perhaps you now have a bigger conundrum to explain.
It's not like this problem does not have a solution.
For example this video tackles that problem but I don't know if you have the brain power to understand it.

Mater and antimatter cancel themselves into energy fluctuation, but when in imbalance they create matter in its classical mechanics form.
That is a very astute observation.
I would extend it even further that the deviation from the speed of light is responsible for all phenomena ...including matter.

How about trying to understand, instead of coming up with your conventional interpretations, instead.
You do not know me at all.  I think that any new theory must encompass the one it is replacing as a special case.

My interpretation of the so-called reality is very far from conventional.
For example I do not even consider space and time as fundamental.  I think it is emergent and a prison for our minds like a VR headset.  Physics is merely the study of this headset.

Is anyone here interested in my rebuttal of Nick's statements ?  I've done it many times before and I don't think doing it again will do any good.
I'm afraid that the discussion of the nature of reality might be considered too off-topic for this forum ...or too distracting from its mission.

Really, well looks like no one wants to hear your thoughts about free energy. As you don't seem to have any, ever.
Makes me wonder...

NickZ

Really, well looks like no one wants to hear your thoughts about free energy.
Don't presume to speak for other members.

You have jumped to your very biased and hostile conclusion less than 10min after my reply  ...and between major holidays.

Isn't that amazing? I guess that I'm quick on the draw.
Are you going to start your sermons again?
  And no comments about what we are here for. Did you forget, or you been teaming up with Wesley. To distract us from what you both think is impossible, free energy. Seams like it...but of course, I don't know you at all

NickZ
« Last Edit: 2023-12-29, 00:05:11 by NickZ »

Pages: 1 [2] 3
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-18, 20:24:59