PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-02, 15:30:14
News: A feature is available which provides a place all members can chat, either publicly or privately.
There is also a "Shout" feature on each page. Only available to members.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Author Topic: Bias or propaganda against the free energy community  (Read 5603 times)
Group: Moderator

An addition to the DDWFTTW, Directly Down Wind Faster Than the Wind fiasco...

I found this problem really easy to understand but also realized why so many others made some pretty amateur mistakes.

Now suppose we were to see this DDWFTTW device in action, what and how should we think?.

Unfortunately most thought it was a windmill, the wind turned the prop which turned the wheels pushing the craft along. However it should have been obvious right off the start that as the speed of the craft increases the apparent wind speed across the prop must decrease. Ergo, everyone should have known this cannot possibly work because when the craft speed approaches the wind speed the work on the prop reduces to zero.

Thus the only mystery is why so many people continued to believe something they should have known cannot be true?... why?.

How could literally millions of intelligent people all see the same thing and 99% of them come to all the wrong conclusions and not realize it?. As well, it's not as if this was a difficult problem because the craft only contained a hand full of supposedly well understood parts. How could scientists, engineers and physics professors misunderstand a simple machine with only a few moving parts?. Literally, the wind, a prop, two pulley's and a belt, a frame and four wheels... it's mind boggling.

This is why I find psychology so amazing and we should not try to pretend we are not part of every equation. Obviously psychology is very important when millions of intelligent people start coming to all the wrong conclusions about simple problems without realizing it. What's really bizarre is that like most people I was looking at the DDWFTTW device and couldn't see how it was possible. Then I blinked my eyes and the answer was staring me in the face and was obvious. How does this happen?, how is this even possible?, what happened in my mind in the blink of an eye?.

I found most technologies including free energy are not much different. One moment it's just a bunch of coils of wire and switches, there is literally nothing present which would suggest it could generate extra energy in any sense of the word. It's impossible, cannot be done and thinking it could is absurd. Then we blink and oh shit, where did that come from?, why didn't I see that before?. In this sense it doesn't matter what the problem is and more a matter of being open to the possibility of learning something, having the capacity to learn is what matters most in my opinion.

AC

---------------------------
Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

Now suppose we were to see this DDWFTTW device in action, what and how should we think?.

AC
And,how it work ?  I don't know.  There are hidden batteries?

Group: Experimentalist

The difficulty here was to detach oneself from one's intuitions linked to human experiences over the centuries, where sailing boats never go against the wind, nor with the wind and faster. The conditioning is cultural.
When scientists really got into the physics of the effect, they realized the obvious. Exceptions among them prove nothing, except that nobody is infallible.

Of course one can go faster than the wind and in the direction of the wind.

Before going into detail, one should know Newton's first law, which should encourage those who doubt to think better: one needs no energy to move (only to overcome losses or accelerate). So the conservation of energy is not what limits the possibility to go faster than the wind.

So how can we gain even more speed when we are pushed by the wind?
The propeller is linked to the wheels. The gearing system has to make the propeller blow the air backwards, therefore against the wind. This way the relative wind pressure on the machine increases, and it acquires more speed.

In the same way we can go against the wind with the energy of the wind.

The challenge was to make a machine with low enough losses that, unlike boats, could do this, and it was done.

We can simplify the explanation with an equivalent electric model. Replace m/s by volts. Let's suppose that a 12m/s wind is a 12v generator. Nothing prevents us from placing a capacitor in series with the generator, and charging it at any voltage from the 12v using electronic circuitry.  This way we obtain a voltage higher than the power source, or even negative depending on the direction of the charge. Nobody is surprised about this in electricity.  For wind, the air buffer blown by the propeller is the equivalent of the capacitor in series, it's the same.

---------------------------
"Open your mind, but not like a trash bin"

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-02, 15:30:14