PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-02, 16:22:11
News: A feature is available which provides a place all members can chat, either publicly or privately.
There is also a "Shout" feature on each page. Only available to members.

Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Questions to ChatGTP about free energy  (Read 2089 times)

Group: Tinkerer

If I give you the exact prompt, it might recognise it and save computer time by dishing out the response it gave me.
Try this: "Please give me the manufacturer, model number and price for all electric motors suitable to convert a medium sized gas car to be an electric car."

Thanks, Jimboot.
We don't have "gas" cars here except the LPG ones. Everything else is petrol or diesel. When is a liquid a gas? When you're American ;) I changed it slightly as I can't bring myself to refer to a fluid as a gas :) Keep in mind it has a cutoff date of Sept 2021 so it won't list ones released after that date. Also it can be "jail broken" using the DAN method. https://gist.github.com/coolaj86/6f4f7b30129b0251f61fa7baaa881516 Also when I ask it to create midi files in the style of [artist] it give me a link to Google Drive where it told me it uploaded them. The links are always 404s. I also "broke" it the other day and it told me it accidentally gave me a response meant for someone else. Hell of a price range on those motors. I had to double check on the Motenergy one.

We don't have "gas" cars here except the LPG ones. Everything else is petrol or diesel. When is a liquid a gas? When you're American ;) I changed it slightly as I can't bring myself to refer to a fluid as a gas :) Keep in mind it has a cutoff date of Sept 2021 so it won't list ones released after that date. Also it can be "jail broken" using the DAN method. https://gist.github.com/coolaj86/6f4f7b30129b0251f61fa7baaa881516 Also when I ask it to create midi files in the style of [artist] it give me a link to Google Drive where it told me it uploaded them. The links are always 404s. I also "broke" it the other day and it told me it accidentally gave me a response meant for someone else. Hell of a price range on those motors. I had to double check on the Motenergy one.

Gas = Gasolene.

But they've gone backwards. The larger proportion are missing. To recap, this is what I got:

NetGain Hyper9: HPEVS AC-50: UQM PowerPhase HD: Azure Dynamics AC24LS: Siemens Azure AC: Dana Motors TM4 SUMO MD: GM: Toshiba: ABB: Nidec Motor: Rockwell Automation: Ametek: Regal Beloit: Johnson Electric: NGM: Siemens: Lynch:

Not only did the s/w not learn from my second query but the results are at best patchy. For instance, the ME0909 is about 5kW. It is well outside the scope of your query.

Thanks for the useful exercise, Jimboot.

Group: Tinkerer

Gas = Gasolene.

But they've gone backwards. The larger proportion are missing. To recap, this is what I got:

NetGain Hyper9: HPEVS AC-50: UQM PowerPhase HD: Azure Dynamics AC24LS: Siemens Azure AC: Dana Motors TM4 SUMO MD: GM: Toshiba: ABB: Nidec Motor: Rockwell Automation: Ametek: Regal Beloit: Johnson Electric: NGM: Siemens: Lynch:

Not only did the s/w not learn from my second query but the results are at best patchy. For instance, the ME0909 is about 5kW. It is well outside the scope of your query.

Thanks for the useful exercise, Jimboot.
Very interesting in understanding its 'reliability' and range of use. Thanks

Pages: 1 [2]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-02, 16:22:11