PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-19, 02:35:13
News: Forum TIP:
The SHOUT BOX deletes messages after 3 hours. It is NOT meant to have lengthy conversations in. Use the Chat feature instead.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: High voltage free from standing waves  (Read 484 times)
Group: Restricted

If anyone needs free generation of high voltage lights here is a very simple and basic design:
Get some good quality coaxial cable of decent length make a good connection at one end with a dipole antenna to pick any signal available in your local environment. On opposite end loop high value resistor, the higher the better. Do not ground it ! As impedance will improve by grounding as for standing waves we need to mismatch impedance between antenna and load.
Find nodes and antinodes for standing waves and tap your high voltage capacitor into them.

Now you have your hv free power source

You may want to add some negative resistance this circuit employing any method tunnelling diodes, ballast etc.

Edit: I would collect every single old neon tube ballast I could find or buy if I were you.

Enjoy 😉

I’ll be back later with some more details upon my availability as I’m a bit busy

Looks like nobody appreciate the power in standing wave … most of prfesionals hate them for no other reason they’ve been taught in school they are destructive and dangerous, and nobody told them that they (standing waves) can have a good use when used approriate.

Group: Professor

A Tesla coil purposely creates standing wave along its secondary by mismatching it to the top load. (ideally VSWR = ∞)
Yes, it generates high voltage but it is nothing new.

Enjoy your trek through life but leave no tracks
Actually you don't need a Tesla coil just 2- 3 KV very low power will do
like a plasma ball PSU but then you have to know what to do with it.  :o :o

Sil

---------------------------
Be aware I'm moderated because I complained about persistent trolls to Chet, folowing me round and got same treatment as perpetrators..This is the third time, You aint doing this again.

This is why i said appropriate use and i mean, when they are created on purpose to travel on special route designed for and following traffic rules that are also designed for a purpose, than relive the pressure by a valve called capacitor or condenser as Tesla call it.
Sometimes we can adjust manual or automatic a certain threshold to be met after they followed the special rule traffic as there is more effects than a short sight can provide as the environment contain (or is made from) more things that we are willing to aknowledge.

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-19, 02:35:13