PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-02, 17:09:37
News: A feature is available which provides a place all members can chat, either publicly or privately.
There is also a "Shout" feature on each page. Only available to members.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Author Topic: FE inventors being scammed  (Read 4458 times)
Group: Guest
We have some Character here. Always fighting.
If not with Mr. A , it will be with Mr. B.
Making slanderous remarks everywhere. Any sane person who has something to offer would not like to do so because of some remarks which is capable of stirring up anger, strife and withdrawal.

We want a better atmosphere with fresh breeze.

Maxolous

Then be that better atmosphere.

NickZ

Group: Elite Experimentalist

I doubt that this will be  helpful but there is a disconnect with most of these communications that reminds me of my early years of gold prospecting ..or to simplify it "picking up many thousands of dollars in gold nuggets that were just lying on the ground ,un noticed for billions of years .

So here is me 22 years old with my metal detector walking about near where gold has been found over the last few hundred years occasionally finding piles of the stuff . I would study geology in the hope that I might do better with such knowledge but it never led to more gold ..What led to more gold was to keep walking and waving my metal detector ,finding targets that set me up for many more adventures.
In this process of camping where there was no body ,I chanced to meet up with a couple of geologists with whom I shared my knowledge and questions about how the heck there was so much gold around here ,which they already knew from reports going back to the 1890's when people walked there with wheel barrows and if they were luck a donkey or a horse to help them. We shared a camp ite for several days and became bush buddies .

The geologists were happy to admit that they knew little about this gold field but were there to learn ,write reports, organize drilling if the money kept coming from the investors . Their reports were only to provide information to that investment process and nothing thay could tell me helped me find any gold more than I could by just getting on with lots of walking and a bit of digging .  I sometimes found "leads" that I would dig out as far as i could with a pick and shovel . I would not proceed too far as it was hard work and my time was better spent looking for more of the shallow almost surface stuff.
In many cases I would clean out all the big ones and leave the smaller ones to not make the recent discovery obvious to any who might just drive by.

The geologists job was to report in good language so that other geologists and share holder/investors could be confident of the viability of further exploration /drilling and possibly develop a mine in the future.

They had just a passing interest in all the gold that was on the surface because what might set me up for life would not pay for one week of drilling . Mining companies do not have much interest in a few kilos of old nuggets but do want many tons of fine microscopic bits that I could not detect or even see without crushing panning cyanide treat etc.

My point is that discoveries are made by hands on people who might not have the best schooling or communication methods which would satisfy the investors and other geologists. These guys need help if it can be provided not an explanation of how incompetent they are perceived to be

Those guys who came in the 1880's had little geology knowledge bar a few books that were inapplicable to this gold field

I walked away with considerable wealth just by scraping the surface with no knowledge other than somebody spent a lot of time here back when a good donkey was way up there with a good 4x4 and supplies.

When people with the same aim argue rather than discuss and learn things from each other they both lose ,as does everybody else thinking that they might learn something from these experts who are just playing table tennis with their egos . It not a good show guys and I have never seen anything practical or useful come from the ridiculous sand pit type battles that 5 year old kids get their growing skills from.

This is not to say that Having a better education or understanding is ever a bad thing ,but using it in a battle of egos and self righteousness Is the opposite of any progress if there ever was any in the first place .

Can you guys Please, Please try and work with each others skill sets and be considerate that no body knows it all and we all know even less reading the one up man-ship that has no place in nutting out some undocumented things that ,if nurtured may just make this worlds a better place or the potential to be one .
There are some great things happening here don't wonder why these doors are closed to you at this time . Apply yourselves and more doors open , fight like children and be ignored and left to sort your stuff out that has no place in the hard work required.

Sometimes when there is nothing constructive to say than that is exactly what should be said ...and really this is probably in that category ..sorry to waste your times.

Group: Experimentalist

My point is that discoveries are made by hands on people who might not have the best schooling or communication methods which would satisfy the investors and other geologists.

I'm not opposed to this way of thinking at all, it's part of the way to get discoveries.

To keep your comparison, let's assume that FE is the gold you're looking for.  If you find gold nuggets, boast that you've picked up 1 Kg of it, and it turns out not to be gold but copper oxide, because you didn't have the skills to distinguish the two but wanted to believe it and appear as a great discoverer on the forums, you'd be one of the so-called "FE inventors" whose discoveries nobody has yet been able to profit from.

Most great inventions have come from highly educated people, but not all. Of course, even if you're just a "tinkerer in his garage", you still have a chance of finding something. Whatever our level, we're all ignorant to one degree or another, even the "highly educated".
But highly educated or not very educated, if we do not have sufficient skills to conclude what we assert, or if we believe we have them when we do not have them, or if we believe ourselves to have a more open mind than more educated people because we would not be "formatted" by scientific knowledge, or if we are intellectually dishonest or without requirements in logic, we generate these piles of nonsense that we see everywhere, and my assertion that these are nonsense is proven by the fact that no one benefits from this FE claimed to be a reality.

The question is not a question of person, but as already said, a question of method. We cannot accept as reality the simple assertion of so-and-so that he has invented something revolutionary. His assertion must be refutable in the sense of Karl Popper (otherwise it is like a religious assertion, always true but only for the believer), and only a broad consensus on the reality of the functioning can make us speak of a real invention.

---------------------------
"Open your mind, but not like a trash bin"

Group: Administrator

It's not as complicated as it may seem...
removed 2 personal attacks...

What is the point of this thread anyway? Is it really necessary?

Seems to me the time spent here could be better utilized with some demonstrated hands-on work.

"Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe." Frank Zappa

Group: Moderator

What is the point of this thread anyway? Is it really necessary?
Seems to me the time spent here could be better utilized with some demonstrated hands-on work.

My goal was to share some of my real world experiences regarding the dangers to FE researchers and inventors.

For example, I talked with a few FE inventors who made a FE claim and were immediately approached by people claiming to want to "help". However the people claiming to want to help were actually con men who...
1)Befriended the inventor and gave them a few supplies and equipment.
2)Once financial help was given and accepted this was then used to blackmail or con the inventor into signing a contract and NDA.
3)Once the NDA was signed the inventor was threatened and coerced into giving the persons all there work for basically nothing or be destroyed in court.
4)Most I know of basically stopped doing research, stopped sharing there research and gave up.

This could be called a confidence scam. https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/crime-she-writes/201909/the-art-the-con-and-why-people-fall-it

I think it's kind of important that people here know many FE researchers, including some who were here in the past, are being gaslighted, blackmailed and threatened that if they ever talk about there research again they will be ruined. This is why every researcher should make it clear that any supposed help should come with no strings attached and get it in writing if possible.

I also know that many FE researchers are being hacked. https://www.wikihow.com/Know-if-You%27ve-Been-Hacked
If your computer starts slowing down, random cmd black boxes flash on screen and lot's of strange background processes running. In this day and age even a six year old can download free hacking software so be safe. Don't store anything you want to keep safe on your online computer. I use a second offline clean computer with the network adapter removed to store important stuff.

It's not rocket science, if you have something of value you can be sure someone somewhere wants a piece of it. It's not a conspiracy it's just human nature. https://consumer.ftc.gov/consumer-alerts/2024/02/think-you-know-what-top-scam-2023-was-take-guess

AC

Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-02, 17:09:37