PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-18, 19:58:15
News: Registration with the OUR forum is by admin approval.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Over Unity devices From The Past  (Read 1057 times)

Many years ago, there was page article in alternate energy magazine with drawing of spiral vortex dual 110v AC transformers that would provide higher wattage on output. (You know about the tornado effect) The unit was tested on refrigerator with proper meters and power factor. Also the best wind mill generator design was the US Patented "Tornado Turbine"

, Also the late Mr. Baumgartner demonstrated a simple hover plywood platform lifting effect with small wattage train motor rewired in series for speed, and vortex spinning vanes. He had used computer program to design the natural log spiral for control of the ETHER. It was shown lifting him in a room and then later, the front end of the city bus. Why can't anything be purchased?

Alexander US Patent 3913004 1975 --
The technique of rotation with transformer effect (double wires on rotor) as in the above Patent method to increase energy, allowed inventor to make self running car with 4 air motors at wheels with air tank, battery , alternator, and modified military motor/generator with excessive output torque free energy to run main air compressor.

The Stan Meyer Patented ionized Hydrogen gas H+H+O-- generator is way over unity (not electrolysis) and usable, since the Patents time has ran out. He drove around his modified VW engine on dune buggy. That third level system was water injectors type with electrical controller. - More complicated than the earlier, usable, large water cell type that contained circular SS pipes.in distilled  water, for Voltrolosis.

In 1980's New York there was a self running air compressor with no battery or motor. The main shaft had journal with air cylinder that had higher pressure coming from inherent vortex tube higher pressure than 40lb tank + insulated heat chamber. Unit had spoked, balanced, heavy rim steel flywheel. Flywheel was hand turned, then released at 40lbs in tank. The Vortex Tube had 3 machined parts from 3 separate work machine shops, so as final design as put together would not be known. Inventor was mowing lawn outside trailer with long air hose hooked to tank. The interested Company reneged on the $3 million dollars wanted after 1 year. I saw this unit myself way back when. The retired elderly carpenter in the trailer complex in Bath N.Y., was legally changing ownership of system to his son. He was also ordering replacement, better quality bearings.  The Democrat newspaper had an article on him.

John W. Keely had shown demonstrations in 1890's Phil. Pa, of lifting effect (no gravity) with resonance frequencies and harmonic ratios using array of tuning forks and multiplication of higher vibrations on heavy metal spheres .His "transmitter wires" of gold, platinum + silver, are now called thermocouples and thermopiles. Witnessed by engineers, newspaper men, and investors at that time. Tesla didn't like Keely since Keely got more investor's money than he did.

S1R9A9M9 (Nathren) of 2008 videos showed Briggs 18HP mower engine self running overunity with electrolyte water in carburetor. Hydrogen gas electrolysis at spark plug with also water vapor pressure generated same time at neg 34 degrees ATDC. Magnetic field coil - called triple coils assy, over plug wire extends firing time for more contact with water. EGR improves performance. Alternator under flywheel provides constant 10 amps after battery was disconnected. Web site shut down. Special vacuumed sealed dual 1.75MH coils relay per cylinder also used for time spark extension. His 1978 V8 El Camino tooled around town at 18 MPG water, until locked up in a security garage.

In Rochester, N.Y. many years back, the basement of a house was heated for free. Man had windmill on roof, with rotating shaft going down through attic, through downstairs closet into cellar to bearing mount. The shaft had pulley that was self turning a hydraulic pump by belt. There was a large truck radiator and hoses filled with hydraulic oil. JUST by flowing the oil in a circle , caused the radiator to get hot. A thermostat turned on a fan blowing hot air into the room. The main shaft went through a car wheel drum with  brake shoes, so as very high winds causes the shaft to slow down to prevent damage.

Man, many years back, had free hot water for 10 years. When the large INSULATED water tank in the cellar burst a leak, he shut it down and purchased an electric hot water heater with higher electric bills. The cellar old style coal furnace was always before, burning wood for house heat. Later he drilled 2 large holes in the side of the level fire pot, and installed U shape large dimension copper pipe from inside to outside. After sealing with furnace cement, the pipe ends connected to top and bottom of full height water tank. JUST by normal circulation of hot water out to cold water entering U tube, that was self flowing. (no pump)  3 baths, wash dishes, -- never ran out of hot water! - (The fire pot kept the copper U pipe always hot)

Group: Experimentalist

So many over unity devices from the past, and not a single one to rely on today!  :)

---------------------------
"Open your mind, but not like a trash bin"

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Buy me some coffee
So many over unity devices from the past, and not a single one to rely on today!  :)

Lets hope that changes some time soon.

Never let your schooling get in the way of your education.

There will never be an over-unity device as they can only be seen as such due to misunderstanding.

Technology we use everyday would be deemed impossible not very long ago.

It's a bit like a UFO ...untill you know what it is its a UFO  .
If you decide for whatever reason, that its a space ship from another planet ,then its no longer a UFO as you have identified it .
I have been a UFO in my many thousands of hours building and flying many kinds of what we now call microlight aircraft .

People would often ask me, what is this thing ?
I answer that I have not named it yet .  Now that others have made them and commercialized  them I can say its a microlight aircraft .

I know this is semantics but it does have a negative influence on ones ability to explore things.

Or is it just my aspergers syndrome?

Buy me some coffee
quote author=3D Magnetics link=topic=4600.msg110836#msg110836 date=1710393113

There will never be an over-unity device as they can only be seen as such due to misunderstanding.

By who's laws ?
Natures laws of physics, or mans understanding of the laws of physics ?

The universe itself is in a state of overunity, according to mans interpretation of overunity, where it continues to expand and accelerate, regardless of the gravitational force acting against this expansion.
This means that the universe itself is gaining energy.

Brad

Never let your schooling get in the way of your education.

Frequency equals matter...

Buy me a drink
Stanley Meyer, Tom Ogle, and Aaron Salter.

the impossibility of creating a perpetual motion machine follows their linearity and uniformity of time.
Does this mean that near a black hole, where time is curved, a perpetual motion machine will be possible ?  ;)

By who's laws ?
Natures laws of physics, or mans understanding of the laws of physics ?

The universe itself is in a state of overunity...

Since overunity hasn't been scientifically defined, we can say one thing about it and the opposite.
I don't see the point.

I would define "overunity" pragmatically as the production of more energy at the output than at the input in an apparently closed system that does not consume itself.
In this case, we guess we're tapping into an unknown energy source that we'll have to identify later.

the impossibility of creating a perpetual motion machine follows their linearity and uniformity of time.
Does this mean that near a black hole, where time is curved, a perpetual motion machine will be possible ?  ;)

Clearly, time and energy are completely intertwined. If we have a machine providing 1 kW of power in a zone of space-time where time flows twice as fast as in our own, we would get 2 kW of power back in ours.
The only problem is that we need to move energy between the two zones, and moving from one zone to the other will have an energy cost equal to the difference we're supposed to gain.
This isn't science fiction, it's what we already know and measure. For example, the photon of an electromagnetic wave passing from distant, gravity-free space to earth will see its frequency ν increase as it "falls" to earth. Its energy h.ν' on earth will therefore be greater than that h.ν in space (gravitational blueshift). Could it be that energy is not conserved? No, of course not; the opposite is true. The dilation of time on earth relative to outer space implies gravitational blueshift for energy conservation.

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-18, 19:58:15