PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-03, 02:24:42
News: Forum TIP:
The SHOUT BOX deletes messages after 3 hours. It is NOT meant to have lengthy conversations in. Use the Chat feature instead.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Author Topic: Ricks best video's  (Read 58670 times)
Group: Experimentalist

« Last Edit: 2019-07-15, 03:31:35 by partzman »

« Last Edit: 2019-07-15, 03:32:00 by partzman »

Group: Guest
Brad,
Thank you for taking the time and allowing for some give and take here. I'm trying to be mindful of these things without violating the rules with claims.
You are factually not correct here on a least one thing. But I'll get to that.
You say there are no known devices which... Are you claiming to be able to know all devices world wide. While I know many systems I could never say I know all of them. So you are making an impossible absolute here. Therefore it is just false to say that. You can only say that so far as I know...
Your absolute claim will just prevent you from considering anything like that. This is why I asked these questions. You effectively will prevent anyone from demonstrating something to you because you will assume something false about it. Like the sulphation claim, which is bogus. I'll come back to that.
While there are certainly setups where additional loads reflect on the input, but there are others that do not. It is like the difference with what Itsu is doing and what I do with the resonance kit.
If that was so then I would not have been able to run my boat for three years by merely swapping batteries around. Now that was done deliberately without any advanced processes for the sole purpose to demonstrate to everyone that you could do such things. If you were around back then you could have looked at that. And that is very easy to show. Hundreds of people were there and every one of them had the opportunity to examine everything and go for a ride as well. Same with the lawnmower and other setups. So maybe you are referring to what you have examined here, but certainly not for the rest of the world. And yes, I have many mistakes in people's systems that you and F6 are irritated by. It is frustrating all the ignorance and lies perpetuated. That is why I say 90-95% of the problem is psychological. Over and under believing. People want to believe they have OU and others want to disbelieve. Both are a problem for everyone.
Can you give me a positive example of where Bedini used a sulfated battery in this way? I wouldn't be surprised if you had a real example. But I did not ever do experiments with sulfated batteries on those systems, and always insisted upon people starting with new batteries. So what you say is completely false. If Bedini did a false presentation that doesn't mean those motors are as you claim. Yes I have more against Bedini than all of you put together, literally. I have exposed his ignorance, mistakes, and lies. But his lies were more along the lines of claiming to be an inventor when he actually copied from other people. Liars do not lie about everything. But I don't blame you for not trusting anything he said or demonstrated. Because I have made that argument myself. The other day AG pointed out a video from one of my students showing a 2015 or 2016 clip of Bedini claiming that the spike on the energizers was determined by the altitude (not even the height above ground, and not with any ground wire going to ground either), and according to the basic math he gave there, that would mean he would have had to have 100kv spikes in Hayden Idaho, which he didn't. So if your example is one of those then I don't blame you. But I don't play those games. I often expose that very thing, which is the same as doing voltage drop loads before you start a video. I know all these games these people play. But I actually had Bedini's batteries in my shop next door for three years. So I know the condition of batteries used.
Brad, I don't need more recognition as the private sector has been more than ample. I am just here to help people learn. I have the same concerns you address and do address them. But I have found a better way. Everyone has been going about this wrong, including this forum. You are all looking for the mysterious circuit while not understanding the principles of free energy. So parts are looked to, and special connections, as the magical system. But I found that it is far more successful to teach on the principles or themes of free energy and then people can make the parts conform to those principles. One such principle is knowing how mainstream theory works and being able to contrast that with what we are doing. That means mainstream is largely linear processes, but it is also nonlinear as well. But the nonlinear is resistive rather than reactive. So you have to be able to contrast these first two with the third. Without doing that engineers will just always assume nonlinear resistive in all there estimations. The cannot understand Tesla for that reason. Many will just not go there. It is out of their box. So unless that contrast is made, if you give people a circuit, they will just do the wrong thing with it. So I have been teaching along those lines of the themes and principles of free energy. I'll be doing a cheat sheet on that.

And there in lies the problem,highlighted in red.
There are no known devices which can do as you say,nor has there ever been any proven to work that way.
Any additional load placed on a system will either reflect on the input,or reduce heat loss,which is an energy conversion process in the device itself. No !free OU! energy has ever been had from any system to date.
On all occasions it comes down to measurement error,or unseen energy already within the system--much like Bedini's trick of using sulfated batteries to show his OU effect's,when in actual fact,the extra energy seen was already within the battery,and just hidden underneath the sulfate layers.
This is why i asked if you could provide us with just 1 of your 15 OU device's,so as we can see the effect you are seeing,and find out where it is coming from. This would only be good for you Rick,as the more people that validate your claim's,the more you stand to gain-->it would be a win win situation for all.

Brad

PM,
I'll look at when I can get to it. Can you tell me a little more about what you personally concluded about the COPs and why it never got accepted? Was it because it wasn't self-looped? Why was it dropped?

RFQ,

You had questioned if there were any OU devices found on this forum and in my search of my personal "failures", I found a thread of my research into "Transmission Line Induction" that does have apparent OU.  The COPs are 1.82 and 2.07 respectively.  I had actually forgotten about this effort!

This thread can be found here.

Although this is a simple device in it's documentation and test, it gives an example of what is typically expected on this forum when one makes any type of OU claim.  Notice the dialog in the thread.

Regards,
Pm

Well, the fans are running all around the world while they are charging batteries and running other loads. You are too prejudiced to look at that and just produce sulfur gas from your mouth. It's funny because I always do a demonstration of powering a windmill in my meetings. Oh, but that is in the real world, not in F6 fantasy cyberland. It is easy to call names bud, but what have you done to produce OU? Sounds like you are one that just works against it. Please correct me if I'm wrong. Have you proven this claim of your? No, but you gas out all this windbag verbiage yourself. Repeating such things helps no one. It proves nothing. Why not do something positive. The other lines were better.

When I was talking of "windbags" about Bearden, Wesley, Bedini, RF and so on, that's really what they produce: wind, an inconsistent breeze that makes a lot of noise among the pseudo-science enthusiasts but has never make turn any windmill.

« Last Edit: 2019-07-15, 03:32:35 by partzman »

PM,
If we learn anything from the Lewin debate, we need to do it in a way that everyone is satisfied. Well that is not actually possible as we can see in that debate. But at least cover all the ground that you can. I'll return to that demo at a later date as there are more pressing matters. It is just I am giving as analogy.

The next comment suggests to me that you are still mocking me or trying to give a false impression of me. You have read me say many times where I DO ADVOCATE METERS AND OTHER MEASURING DEVICES. I have very expensive meters for all these things. I only show the cheaper ones I videos and usually at meetings because I generally want to not overwhelm people and make them think that you have to spend a lot of money. As I have repeatedly said, I use meters all the time. But when I have things self-running I don't need to constantly measure things. Some systems are automatically monitored, so that means metered.

I need to mention here that I am only going over the basic level of this technology. I will not get into the advanced stuff or certain kinds of metering. They are not necessary for why you guys are after. So yes, I use appropriate scopes an all the meters that people mention. It doesn't matter what people call the converging phenomena so long as that is happening. And no, I actually use all types of batteries. NiMH is great. Lithium is also low ESR so they work great. LABs are slower but have other advantages of having greater surface area to be affected and also we take advantage of charging continuing after the input has long been turned off. This is were we see another kind of gain in resting. Few people have the patience to do proper controlled experiments to benefit from that.

As for the last statement, that was long shown by many people on the monopole groups. You had what was supposedly going into the charging battery and what you could pull out of the battery over time. The point is not to insist on putting a meter there before the battery, but rather to meter what you can get out of the battery over time. The OU is considering all the outputs with all the input.

Proof can only be experienced in the real world. There is no way for proof to be given to a forum. That is the great deception all these forums are under. I can only prove what is in the real world with real people. But I don't just show meters when something is on the bench, more importantly I show it while I'm driving down the road or riding the waves. Bench tests are limited. You want to see these in the real world applications. I did two different live boat demonstrations at my public meetings. The first one was in 2011 as mentioned with the 26' cabin cruiser boat. The second one was with a smaller boat in Hollywood Florida in 2015 with lightning flashes all around. But I had run the motor on a stand in the meting first so people could see closely. So I already have provided the proof that is possible under the circumstances. More importantly I have shown everyone how to do it themselves. I don't have the burden of proof because I don't need to prove anything to anyone. If you want to prove it to yourselves you can. I have been helpful with that. But I don't play this game of trying to prove something over the internet with videos, pictures or words. How could you confirm that you fully understood the environment? I gave that video of many coils as a test that proved my point. Those that wanted to disbelieve stated that they assumed there was wires under the table. So what would it matter what I showed? But I showed the bulbs bright enough that you could not account for their brightness when you divide up the input. I did that purposely so that it was just enough to be obvious. I show videos of the boat running, lawnmower, black box, all with witnesses at my meetings. Many of them professional engineers. We have NASA scientists, Westinghouse, and many other engineers at these meetings which can bee seen in the pictures. I even had a meeting with a lieutenant colonel of special projects dealing with these sorts of things that are classified. But I refuse to work with anything that has to so with war. I have third party verification of my technology. This is not a problem. But what is a problem is believing something that someone else says, no matter who they are. You can only believe such things for yourself. In the end if a company says they did this and that and confirmed this is OU, what would you do with that anyway? You would see if they did it right yourself. You are telling me that you have OU but for some reason you can't get through this verification process. Why? Sounds like there is a fundamental problem with the process here. Or it is because people are getting in the way. I see many threads where you all should have figured this out. Like Stan M for example. So whatever is going on here it is not working. And in the end the effect of this forum is to create the impression that it is almost or virtually impossible to prove or use OU systems. That gives me a red flag that then this is no different than Energenic or OU.

Originally I was looking for confirmation of KVL violation in turn-on and turn-off periods as you claimed however, I would be happy to analyze any circuit operation you provide for such violation.

Hmmm, I'm curious to know you are determining if any effects exist in these negative load resistors and what their magnitudes are since you don't advocate the use of meters or other measuring devices?  This converging energy you refer to I would assume is the Heaviside component according to Bearden, correct?  I also assume these negative load resistor are LABs you are charging from other LABs, yes?

"Although it is very informative to measure what is happening before the negative resistor and then measure the load itself. When the two do not match up then what does that tell you about power measurements?"

This statement is rather ambiguous because no comparison is given.  If the output is greater than the input then there is apparent OU.  If you have experienced this effect, then provide proof of measurement as most here have asked for many times and remove all the doubts and questions.

Regards,
Pm

« Last Edit: 2019-07-15, 03:33:00 by partzman »

PM, Please don't go ;)
You have to understand that KVL is not a violation so much as a special case. It is not wrong but only descriptive of a certain thing. What is wrong is what people assume about it. It is like a child growing up in an all white culture and then assuming all people on earth are white. People are used to the death loop and they don't think about many bodies rather than single body circuits. They do not consider all the additional outputs beyond what Kirchhoff only addresses. The whole body is not merely one part of the body. That is what people are doing wrong with Kirchhoff. Kirchhoff is not for the birds, but making K universal is. Ignoring all the environment is wrong. Special pleading with math and measurements that is isolated from other branches. Everything I do is an example of that. Many circuits are an example.
Personally I don't care if you believe and I am not trying to convince you of anything. I am here to share with those who are open. But you go on the attack and insult. You really mean to tell me that your line about me never using meters, etc., was not deliberate. If it wasn't it would be worded differently. That goes against so much of what I have shared. Even the starting picture of given to OU.com last month had the power supply A and V for that reason. That's at least the input for you. I left the remainder for you to ponder and try yourself. The bulbs gave you indication enough. But of course I use meters. I just don't misinterpret them.

There is nothing I could do to undermined the work done here. As far as you guys say, you have never had one OU claim be accepted. What is there to undermine then? There is not one success. You claim to have three but you and others are not so interested to push it forward. I don't get that. If you have three different things that you have presented but that is not good enough then what does that really mean? I mean how hard is it to just show everyone your pictures, videos and words and get them to replicate it? Then get some third party to sign off on it. I mean we are talking about years here. It just doesn't make any sense. Am I not allowed to wonder about such things? I have been at this for 15 years full time and talk to people doing free energy research every day. I have a good idea of what people have and haven't done and why the succeed and fail.
You have not been polite to me all the time. And the meter sentence was not a good thing. You are frustrated with yourself and what you assume and what you expect. This is not a friendly exchange. It is antagonistic. Not as bad as some other clowns, but clearly not friendly. It is give me give me give me. You ought to do this and that, etc.

Please, simply give any example you have experienced of KVL violation as you previously stated.
You accuse me of mocking you?  If you are such an advocate of measurements, then show us!  I personally don't care about your claims of self running this and that.  Take any one of those devices, take measurements, and shows us your OU.  If you are unwilling to do so, you can be as verbose as you wish but I'm not convinced.
 What I read into your comments highlighted above is that your aim could possibly be to undermine any and all work done here in the past to the present.  What is not working here is YOU.  I have been up front with you and as polite as I could be under the circumstances, but I can see that attempting to carry on any more dialog with you will only result in additional frustration.
I'm out of here!
Regards,
Pm

Buy me some coffee
I think everyone has to calm down.  Just because Hartman says someone has replicated Rick's claim does not prove anything.  All it says is "hold on guys there may be more evidence coming."  Simple as that.

Grum:  I have replicated your video where you lit an incandescent bulb with a spark gap. I lit a microwave oven bulb  to about the same level.  I did some other tests and found that
1 A lightning arrestor does not work - only a spark gap.
2 I used a spark plug  which has that annoying resistor in it and it still worked
3 the spark plug is cold electricity but the bulb gets slightly warm.
4 Adding an earth ground in the right place increases the light output. Putting it in the wrong place (e the negative terminal of one of the batteries )completely kills the effect and everything goes off.

I was running the circuit from a 2 watt input powering one of those cheap 3 volt  hv modules from China charging 7  car batteries in series and powering 5 gutted cfls and an mr16 whist doing all the other stuff.  I am not claiming ou just giving some experimental ideas. It's on 24/7 and is lighting up my lab all night lol.

---------------------------
Electrostatic induction: Put a 1KW charge on 1 plate of a  capacitor. What does the environment do to the 2nd  plate?

Buy me some coffee
The effect of grounding on the RICK by one of his students.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adAxB-Dtl1U

Electrostatic induction: Put a 1KW charge on 1 plate of a  capacitor. What does the environment do to the 2nd  plate?

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Buy me some coffee
« Last Edit: 2019-07-22, 08:39:30 by TinMan »

Never let your schooling get in the way of your education.

12 volts @ 220mA to drive 4 small LEDs  :o
Wow,he's killing it now . C.C

This is a joke-right ???

Brad
:)
They promote a banal system without any idea of the underlying theoretical principles of mutual inductance or of capacitive coupling or even of practical orders of magnitude.
"studentsC.C. RF's greasy henchmen are hilarious. A great demonstration! From windbags, we can't expect anything else than non sense, banality presented as extraordinary, pretentious misinformation and vacuity.

"Open your mind, but not like a trash bin"

Buy me some coffee
12 volts @ 220mA to drive 4 small LEDs  :o
Wow,he's killing it now . C.C

This is a joke-right ???

Brad
Just some facts so we can all judge on any gain (if any) from grounding.

Buy me some coffee
« Last Edit: 2019-07-22, 08:39:50 by TinMan »

Buy me some coffee
« Last Edit: 2019-07-22, 08:40:05 by TinMan »

Buy me some coffee
This is how it is done.
If you discover a circuit that shows some anomaly,you get some one else to replicate it,and then figure out what is going on.

So,lets see you get your LEDs this bright with !no! input-apparently  C.C

This is how easily you can show an !apparent! OU event,and the thing with this circuit is we both got the very same results. Of course,both of us know what is going on,but you would be surprised as to how many people couldnt work it out-->can you?.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvf9Uo7UVx0&list=FLsLiBC2cL5GsZGLcj2rm-4w&index=3&t=0s

Oh,and watch till the end-->1.1MHz  ;D

Brad
Meter error at those frequencies.  I don't see ou at all. Now if you were powering the frequency generator from batteries and looping back Benitez style then that would be worth investigating further if your batteries stayed the same or were charging  Then you would have to rule out  house mains bleed and battery measurement error.  I know this stuff Brad.

Buy me some coffee
Brad BTW seeing as you are on good terms with TK,  why don't you ask him why he hasn't published ie a video) the Ukrainian governments agricultural college replication of stage 1 and 2 of the Don Smith system.    It took me a whole week to translate the thing. Anyhow you can tell him I didn't understand it then but since talking to Rick for over 50 hours or so I understand it now. I am toying with the idea of publishing it.  You can tell TK that I used a Slayer and looped back blowing 4 transistors before I figured it out.  I told Rick about it yesterday after he asked me to ring him.  So go easy on Rick.  He knows stuff.  I am not claiming ou.
« Last Edit: 2019-07-15, 19:07:51 by Aking.21 »

Brad,
I get it that this forum is supposed to be for OU claims and that video was not that. But you act like A.king intended that or that the video did. Bruno's point was just showing some grounding observations. He has a few friends that share ideas through videos. I mentioned another video to Aking and he decided to mention this one. I wrote him that it was a bad idea to send that video.

What fact's ?
I do not see any fact's being presented about grounding adding energy to any system.
The ground lead is nothing more than connecting the ground plane--1 plate of the capacitor to complete the capacitive coupled part of the circuit.

And do any of you OU claimants even take notice of just how much power is being delivered to said circuit in order to light 4 small LEDs ?-->2.64 watts in that video alone  C.C

See my pic below of a full roll of LEDs lit up brightly--> 1.22 watts,and that's an off the shelf item.
$12.00AU,and there all yours  O0 + postage.
I'll even write a book about how they work,and how to tune them correctly,and send it along with the LEDs  ;D
Now,if you want it to be a totally free energy device,i will include a 40 watt solar panel,regulator,and a 12 amp hour deep cycle battery for an extra $100.00 plus postage  O0
Now that's a bargain for a true free energy device   ^-^

Brad

Buy me some coffee
« Last Edit: 2019-07-22, 08:40:22 by TinMan »

Brad,
Honestly, I didn't look at the whole video very carefully. While Bruno is well meaning I have tried to help him at times with videos like this. I said he should not post videos that he is unsure about as it will just add to the mass of videos that people end up trying to replicate which leads to doubt. I understand your and F6's frustration. I am more concerned about this sort of thing than both of you put together. But I don't bark at such people. He has done better. He has a few good points he has discovered on some videos. When it was said he was my student, it was only that he was trying things with my kit and that I helped him correct his mistakes at times. Just like you point out, but not so harsh. He has some private videos you can't see that are showing very interesting things. But he wants to improve upon them once he is finished learning the point.

As for me, as I wrote on the private thread here, I really don't have time to try and present something here when I have been rather busy over at OU. I'm making a new website that is a new unique idea that comprehensively goes over free energy. I'll see how it turns out before I mention it. There is a lot to add to it and it will be a work in progress. I'm sure you will all have a go at it, and that will be fine with me. I'll need the feedback. After that I'll see about considering what you guys are after here. There appears to be something fundamentally wrong here if you have not been able to get something to first base. So at it is it sounds like this is just wasting everyone's time and just making everyone more skeptics. Idk because I just got on here and am learning. I'm talking to one of the moderators or owners or whathaveyou. and that is going well. So who knows. If I think that this can really help you guys then I'll try and figure out exactly what you want. But I think the website will be much more useful to everyone than some mere third party claim that they can't  prove anyway. I have many third party verifications but I fail to see how that helps anyone through a forum. I am more interested in showing people how free energy works so that they can do it, not merely believe it is possible.

Odd how both meters were reading the same error,and the meters value change while the frequency remaind the same--dont you think ?.

You know this stuff ?
Perhaps have a closer look at the circuit,and try again.

Brad

Buy me some coffee
« Last Edit: 2019-07-22, 08:40:43 by TinMan »

I decided the best way is to make a new website that will have everything in one place. It will take years to finalize but there will be a lot of information uploaded in the next week. This will be showing my work over the years in history, videos, documents, related patents, schematics, diagrams, forum blogs, books, products, etc. I will have a beginning basics section and also an advanced section where I will only share a few things. The central idea will be around a cheat sheet idea where the principles of free energy will be listed on two sides of a letter size paper. Then each point will be enlarged upon. There is nothing like this that I know of. It is what I have been moving towards over the years. I have found that giving people parts and instructions is problematic. They need a context. The principles show you what you need to know, what to do, and what not to do. It gives the reader the ability to no only build one setup but all the different kinds of systems. I find that my students then realize how many other systems work that they didn't understand before. This is a work in progress and can never be expected to be done or perfect. But it is a good idea that should have been done long ago. I'm not the best person to do this, but since no one else is 'I'd rather do something than nothing.' So once this is up and running to some extent, which provides a significant context, then I can share specific recommendations. This is a free information sharing project and not an attempt to prove anything. It will reveal real historical events where people witnessed demonstrations, real patents published, real products sold over the last 100+ years that are related, etc. But it will be up to people to verify any of this information for themselves. I can't really prove third party verification over the internet, even with pictures or internet. But I can list Journals published over the years.

I don't care about internet forum tribunals that arbitrarily judge whether something works or not. I deal with real people in the real world. I'm a problem solver and have always provided services people have asked for, and when they ask for seconds and thirds then I know they are satisfied. But I can't solve people's need for proving something when they need to prove it to themselves. It has never been my goal to prove something which would mean I'm pushing something on someone. I have always just offered what people have asked for (which doesn't mean I can provide the impossible, like proof over the internet). So I don't know what that means for this forum. Maybe all this will be helpful, or maybe this is not what you expect. I can only do what I am doing and am too busy trying to keep up to try and convince other people of the basics of OU. I propose that these two forums OUR and OU are creating the impression that OU is much harder than it is. I can see people have the wrong impression that it so hard to experience because people have generally been so abrasive about the discussions. After years of this it is time to reset and start from the ground up. Figure out why this has entirely failed to produce anything useful and figure out how to make it work.

This is good,and that is all we are asking for.
So when will you be showing us how it is done--how to get OU,and the circuit used to accomplish this ?.
Brad

Group: Administrator

It's not as complicated as it may seem...
Hi Rick.

Have you built your kit, or a reasonable facsimile of your kit and produced/measured OU with it?

If the answer is yes, could you briefly describe the kit setup and the measurement setup?

If the answer is no, may I ask; why are you selling the kits?

"Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe." Frank Zappa

Poynt99
Have you built your kit, or a reasonable facsimile of your kit and produced/measured OU with it?
If the answer is yes, could you briefly describe the kit setup and the measurement setup?
If the answer is no, may I ask; why are you selling the kits?

A similar question may be why a majority of corporations and almost every politician are peddling unrealistic expectations for profit verging on complete bs?. So I take it your wondering why a person would want to sell a kit probably based on years of work to generate profit?... most likely so people can learn from the experience and to move forward.

In a world of Instagram and Youtube hero's who make millions and contribute nothing quite honestly I find this refreshing. Not to mention all the tech startup's with pie in the sky unicorns which most likely will never see the light of day not unlike bitcoin pulling in billions and your worried about Rick's kit... really?.

I was thinking about building a "kit" as well. A strange little device which coordinates the dielectric and magnetic fields in such a way that it produces a motional electric field around a circular set of coils. It is strange because the external field wipes out all electronics with a HV induced field within a few meters and penetrates a Faraday cage as if it were not even present. So in your estimation what would a kit like this be worth?.

Regards
AC

Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-03, 02:24:42